User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:43:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LoL, in. Obviously raciss for pointing out the gentlemen’s race....
View Quote

I started a thread a loooong time ago where I pointed out that a guy that was up to no good was indeed black. A member, I think a mod or staff, did question me on why I needed to point out the persons color.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:46:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Uncle is a democrat lobbyist and consulting expert. He was living in Europe for a year doing consulting work and then moved back to the states. First week back he had his car stolen by 4 young black kids who got into a high speed chase and totaled it. As he was ranting about it I reminded him to check his privilege. Thought he was going to stroke out.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:53:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I had a truck with no plates pull right up into my driveway at 2am last month.

He took one look at my cameras and backed out and went on his way.

Cameras are your friend.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:21:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Actually, nice neighborhood.
View Quote

Where would you go, if you wanted to make a living stealing stuff out of parked cars?

You're probably on his route, he'll get back to you in another six months.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:22:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Marginalized youth suffering from a lack of economic opportunities, check your privilege.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:44:23 AM EDT
[#6]
You need to keep an even keel with these things.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:51:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It's illegal to answer the door with a gun in your hand?
View Quote

No but I've read that some law enforcement officers might shoot people holding guns that answer their door.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:53:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Careful answering the door or even opening it to confront anyone with a gun in hand.  Depending on SC state law, it's likely illegal.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:54:00 AM EDT
[#9]
get the plates and call the police?
wonder how much stolen loot was in the car?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:55:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

lives in the ghetto.
leaves cars in driveway, but i repeat myself.
didn't see anything illegal but not just assumes is sure that something illegal happened.
makes an incredibly poor decision tactically to open door and yell.

i'm betting you had no real security measures outside a firearm too. par for the course for a GD thread.
View Quote

What would you have done differently?  Get his info and troll the living fuck out of him like you do here?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:56:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Move out of the hood
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:59:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

With an erection, yes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's illegal to answer the door with a gun in your hand?

With an erection, yes.

That's not an erection, it's a holster.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:00:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Was it Obama's son?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:28:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Wealth Redistribution Committee member checking dimensions?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:18:39 PM EDT
[#15]
I forgot and left my truck unlocked.   I had about $12 in change.    Had.  

At least he left my briefcase alone
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:05:30 PM EDT
[#16]
So what's the problem.  Black dudes need to pee too.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:16:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What would you have done differently?  Get his info and troll the living fuck out of him like you do here?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 8:19:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The last neighborhood was so bad, most people just left the car doors unlocked. It saved having to replace auto glass.
View Quote

That's the NYC way...or at least it used to be in Manhattan when I lived there in the mid 80's. You also pulled the radio and left a sign in the window that said "unlocked and no radio".

OP, you situation is pretty usual here where I live....except instead of black kids its white, middle aged drunks from the midwest who apparently try to pack in a year's worth of drinking into the week that they're here. Just had one the other night try to get my neighbors' place at 0300 because he was so blistered that he couldn't remember where he was staying.  

Cars get broken into routinely as well as people taking a piss and the occasional dump on the patio.  Had a homeless guy try to make camp in the laundry room but this isn't San Fran and PCSO don't play that..spring break is usually the worse but this year it appears that 50 somethings from Minnesota are on a rampage.

I did have a deputy try to lecture me a few years ago about keeping our cars locked, that they're wouldn't be an investigation if the truck was broken into and wasn't locked. He was walking through the neighborhood checking car door handles and I asked what he thought he was doing.  I sort of chuckled at him and just said OK. Got to love a 23 year old deputy giving lectures....also have to feel sorry for some cop who gets to walk around checking door handles. He probably pissed someone off..
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 8:28:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Was he in a Kia? We may know it was if they had a Kia get away car.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 8:38:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Next time don’t use the flashlight, that likely gave away your position.
View Quote

Or use a really, really powerful flashlight and blind his ass.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 8:39:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Was he in a Kia? We may know it was if they had a Kia get away car.
View Quote

I do a double take everytime I see your screename.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 8:51:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Was it Obama's son?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/29/2021 9:08:35 AM EDT
[#23]
He was just looking for college brochures so he can pick a good school and continue with his higher learning ambitions.

Or he was looking for some easily fenced items to fuel his crack habit.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 9:12:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Do you lock your doors OP?
Most door knockers these days don’t break glass just go around and look for open doors. It amazes me how many people leave their doors unlocked. I live pretty far out and it’s still a problem with the meths.
View Quote

I never understood why people don't lock their doors.

Forty five years ago I got my first car.  My future in-laws thought there was something wrong with me because I'd pull up at their house, get out, lock the door and then shut it.  Thought I was just crazy to lock my car door in their driveway.  Or course, if you knew my father-in-law you knew no one ever stole from him twice.

Right now, my Coupe and Iroc are sitting in a locked garage with the doors locked.  I live "out in the country" and everything sitting under the carports has the doors locked, too.

No purses/wallets/credit cards in the console, no phones in/on the console, nothing but tissues and charger cords visible from outside.  When I come in from a trip the bug out bag comes in to the house with me, too.  Not risking someone getting into the trunk and taking that.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 9:18:01 AM EDT
[#25]
My dog would have cured his inquisitive behavior.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 9:35:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Uncle is a democrat lobbyist and consulting expert. He was living in Europe for a year doing consulting work and then moved back to the states. First week back he had his car stolen by 4 young black kids who got into a high speed chase and totaled it. As he was ranting about it I reminded him to check his privilege. Thought he was going to stroke out.
View Quote

How awesome... lulz.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top