Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 1688
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 7:56:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By smullen:

I like T, I got a good bit (for my Broke ass in it)...

For my Divs, I also like:
ABBV
SPG
XOM
O
DOW
QYLD
PDI
VZ
Main

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By smullen:
Originally Posted By mclark202:
I was 9 cents away from buying 200 shares of T. Might trip that $28.50 price point tomorrow though. If so I'll set my sell order at $29.50 and let it sit. Probably trip that next Monday.

I like T, I got a good bit (for my Broke ass in it)...

For my Divs, I also like:
ABBV
SPG
XOM
O
DOW
QYLD
PDI
VZ
Main

Nice list.  I have a full position of T.  Can never tell if it's a good price or not.  Nice yield in the 28's  I have QLYD, that's a good one
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 7:57:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I hope yall are ready for the impending bloodbath today. Buy up. Dont sell. Selloffs are just as healthy as the upswings and just as necessary as them also. Nothing ever goes up in a straight line forever. Enjoy the ride!
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 8:18:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By TheTech-1:
I hope yall are ready for the impending bloodbath today. Buy up. Dont sell. Selloffs are just as healthy as the upswings and just as necessary as them also. Nothing ever goes up in a straight line forever. Enjoy the ride!
View Quote

Sorry guys this is my fault. I decided to get serious about trading yesterday and look what happened.

My bad
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 8:22:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:

Sorry guys this is my fault. I decided to get serious about trading yesterday and look what happened.

My bad
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:
Originally Posted By TheTech-1:

My bad

Thanks Satan
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 8:37:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By jb31:

At today's rate,  I can do it in my head.
View Quote

So far, I'm paying for my own tax cut next year.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 8:42:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Dat 21da MA doe... saves the day, at least for now.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:02:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By UTex86:
Dat 21da MA doe... saves the day, at least for now.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161410/MVIS_02_26_21_1_jpg-1841926.JPG
View Quote

Part of me is sad but the other part is buying more contracts today.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:05:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:16:42 AM EDT
[#9]
So which manufacturers of war products should we be looking at?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:18:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By sitdwnandhngon:
View Quote

Isn't mvis one technically since they make parts for the hololens and ms is using a version of it with socom?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:21:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Personally I think Biden will saber rattle until Iran signs a new deal that's favorable to them and our media will crow about how good a statesman he is.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:22:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Smokey0844:
Personally I think Biden will saber rattle until Iran signs a new deal that's favorable to them and our media will crow about how good a statesman he is.
View Quote

I've so tuned out of politics since the cluster - f.  Where is the new war going to be?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:25:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:

I've so tuned out of politics since the cluster - f.  Where is the new war going to be?
View Quote

Eh we bombed some Iranian militia in Syria.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:25:43 AM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

Syria, apparently.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:27:00 AM EDT
[#15]
lets see if my 14.20 rebuy of some MVIS earlier this week was premature or not
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:27:53 AM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

I'm going long on donkeys and goats due to supply and demand metrics.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:28:34 AM EDT
[#17]
My body is ready I guess.

It's only money.

I can always sell blood and semen.....well blood, getting snipped takes a whole income category right off the table.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:29:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By RatherBeLifting:

View All Quotes

Any leads on publicly traded burkha manufacturers?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:29:42 AM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Hmmm.... Is that code for trucks and comfort girls?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:33:48 AM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

Honestly, Oshkosh might be a good target.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:34:53 AM EDT
[#21]
If I liked MVIS at $21 I should love it at $12 right?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:37:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By colt_thompson:
View Quote

You know she'll put out in the end but now dinner will be burger King vs Ruth's Chris.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:39:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Is there a ticker that is just straight oil?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:40:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Is there a ticker that is just straight oil?
View Quote

USO
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:41:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EagleArmsHBAR] [#25]
Originally Posted By colt_thompson:
View Quote
My average basis after my last day trading MVIS is now at $19.90/share (after averaging down - day trade blocks were in 500 share chunks) and I'm now 1,100 in.  I plan to buy more at $12 and again at $8 if it keeps dropping.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:43:14 AM EDT
[#26]

USO
View Quote

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:49:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By EagleArmsHBAR:
My average basis after my last day trading MVIS is now at $19.90/share (after averaging down - day trade blocks were in 500 share chunks) and I'm now 1,100 in.  I plan to buy more at $12 and again at $8 if it keeps dropping.
View Quote

I bought more at the $18.40 dip so I'm now above $7/share
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:50:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: UTex86] [#28]
After the last peak in December, piercing the 21day MA also occurred, it occurred in premarket, and it signaled the bottom after heavy selling the previous 2 days.

It was about a 53% loss from a peak of $9.74 to a low of $4.56, and took 14 days.

Our recent peak was $24.18. The recent pre-market low was $14.00, for a 42% loss over a period of about 10 days. If the 21MA doesn't hold up and we drop the full 53% it would put us at $11.36.

If you had bought at the peak in December, it would have taken you 43 days to get back to even, and if you waited 56 days and sold you would have enjoyed a 153% gain. If you had timed that bottom just right you'd have been looking at a 425% gain over 42 days to the peak.

If this morning is the bottom, and we made a similar move over 42 days, you'd be looking at a price target of $60 on April 9th.

Attachment Attached File

ETA: I'm a buyer at anything under $15.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:53:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Does anyone have multiple broker accounts?  Meaning, I have a ROTH, a main cash account and a smaller cash account.  In TDAm I have them linked together so I can click from one to the other.  I buy most stuff in all 3 accounts. This allows me to have slightly different strategies, different cost bases and amounts in each so I am always monitoring 3 accounts.  It might make sense to buy/sell in one and not in the others at any given time.  It just struck me that maybe this isn't normal, but I thought it might provide more opportunities.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:56:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Does anyone have multiple broker accounts?  Meaning, I have a ROTH, a main cash account and a smaller cash account.  In TDAm I have them linked together so I can click from one to the other.  I buy most stuff in all 3 accounts. This allows me to have slightly different strategies, different cost bases and amounts in each so I am always monitoring 3 accounts.  It might make sense to buy/sell in one and not in the others at any given time.  It just struck me that maybe this isn't normal, but I thought it might provide more opportunities.
View Quote

I have like 5. my actual retirement accounts are typical retirement style things, ETFs, longer term, safer, etc.
2x kid's 529s in the most aggressive vanguard funds possible
1x vanguard for VOO and general savings
1x robinhood for riding stonks to the moon. WTF is the crocodile?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:56:58 AM EDT
[#31]
After the last peak in December, piercing the 21day MA also occurred, it occurred in premarket, and it signaled the bottom after heavy selling the previous 2 days.

It was about a 53% loss from a peak of $9.74 to a low of $4.56, and took 14 days.

Our recent peak was $24.18. The recent pre-market low was $14.00, for a 42% loss over a period of about 10 days. If the 21MA doesn't hold up and we drop the full 53% it would put us at $11.36.

If you had bought at the peak in December, it would have taken you 43 days to get back to even, and if you waited 56 days and sold you would have enjoyed a 153% gain. If you had timed that bottom just right you'd have been looking at a 425% gain over 42 days to the peak.

If this morning is the bottom, and we made a similar move over 42 days, you'd be looking at a price target of $60 on April 9th.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161410/MVIS_02_26_21_jpg-1841975.JPG
View Quote

I got my Technical Analysis book yesterday.  I have a feeling I'm going to get really good at reading sell signals and bear trends.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:57:46 AM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

I'm in TDAM, FIDELITY, and Robbindahood

RH is my play account and I'm dumping that crap but it's where my mvis is so I'm playing it until buyout.

I have a webull account but it's not funded.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:59:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: UTex86] [#33]

I got my Technical Analysis book yesterday.  I have a feeling I'm going to get really good at reading sell signals and bear trends.
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161410/MVIS_02_26_21_jpg-1841975.JPG

Very well could be

You can always trade both directions.

I would not want to initiate a short position here unless I was scalping though.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:59:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By m1awolf:

Just don't panic and sell,just hold on,it will go back up eventually. You don't actually lose money until you sell for a loss.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m1awolf:
Originally Posted By emsjeep:
Originally Posted By Rebel556:
Chartology just released a video on mavis. Fall to possible $12 tomorrow
Buying opportunity is one was to see it.
Well $21.50 was a fuckin mistake

Just don't panic and sell,just hold on,it will go back up eventually. You don't actually lose money until you sell for a loss.

thanks, I didn't realize that
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:59:56 AM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

I think it makes sense if one is all OTC stocks due to no fees or whatever, but I don't see the benefits if you have the same position across different platforms. I can already sell select tax blocks on etrade.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 10:02:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 10:04:11 AM EDT
[#37]

Average down the pain! Amirite?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 10:18:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Anyone else praying for the April product release to be early in the month?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 10:20:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Anyone else praying for the April product release to be early in the month?
View Quote

How about this Monday?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 10:24:27 AM EDT
[#40]

How about this Monday?
View Quote

From your lips to God's ears.

Hoping for good news on the cc 3/8.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 10:28:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: colt_thompson] [#41]
View Quote

Ive got my play account, my wife has a Roth and a play account, youngest daughter has Robinhood, education account and long term account, middle daughter has education and long term accounts and my oldest in grad school has long term and a Roth

ETA and my HSA
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 10:32:04 AM EDT
[#42]
And we're off!!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 10:40:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Picked up more MVIS 5/21 13calls @7.20. Always concerns me when I split down the middle and it gets filled super quick though
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 10:42:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:
Picked up more MVIS 5/21 13calls @7.20. Always concerns me when I split down the middle and it gets filled super quick though
View Quote

I'm low on funds so I'm trying to average down my 4/16 $20 calls. Got 2 so far and have a order in for a third.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 10:44:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:
And we're off!!!
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 10:45:30 AM EDT
[#46]

I'm low on funds so I'm trying to average down my 4/16 $20 calls. Got 2 so far and have a order in for a third.
View Quote

At least those only have a .30 spread.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 10:46:42 AM EDT
[#47]
GME still showing some life.  Might trade this one today
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 10:47:04 AM EDT
[#48]
AMC -

Don't call it a comeback!
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 10:57:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Every day I say to myself.

"ATAO can't go much lower"

Every day it proves me wrong.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 10:58:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Youtawn] [#50]
Every day I say to myself.

"ATAO can't go much lower"

Every day it proves me wrong.
View Quote

You spelled "AITX" wrong......
Page / 1688
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top