BCM
User Panel

Page / 1693
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 9:48:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:
This is nice:

On January 4, 2022, Senseonics Compensation Committee granted 3 new non-executive employees non-qualified stock options to purchase an aggregate of 30,000 shares of the Company's common stock as an inducement for such employees to join the Company. The options have an exercise price of $2.68 per share, which was the closing price of the Company's common stock on the NYSE American on January 4, 2022.

In each case, 25% of the shares underlying the options will vest on the first anniversary of the employee's start date, with the remainder vesting in monthly installments over the subsequent three year period, in all cases contingent on such employee's continued service with the Company at the applicable vesting date.

Senseonics continues to work to bring its Eversense CGM System to more people with diabetes in the U.S. and other markets around the globe and drives to develop enhancements to the system.
View Quote

That's a sweet bonus.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 9:51:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Malbec:
Today is the day, I can feel it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/5/2022 10:08:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Admiral_Crunch] [#3]
Originally Posted By AesopsWildBoar:

Is he a member here? Don't recognize the name.
No, just followed this thread since almost the beginning and first got in at $1. Wish I had more than a few hundred to spend at the time but it's something.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Admiral_Crunch:

If theyer not using lidar, specifically mavis lidar, they're liable to run over an innocent and beautiful endangered specis, or perhaps a neighbor kids just going for a walk about. All those spinning blades would kill it. Won't someone think of the children?

Solution: everyone call your local politician and demand that every new mower and large piece of farm equipment has mavis lidar installed. (This is how billions are made, not through having the best product by by special interests and lobbying. So let's start a grass roots lobbying campaign of our own!)

Disclosure: this whole post started out as sarcasm but Upon typing it I realize it's more accurate than I intended.
You work for StopSaw, don't you?  

No, just followed this thread since almost the beginning and first got in at $1. Wish I had more than a few hundred to spend at the time but it's something.

I was joking.  And I goofed.  It's SawStop, not StopSaw. SawStop developed a safety system for table saws to help prevent accidents.  That's great and all, and it does seem to be an effective product.  If it detects contact with the operator, it instantly stops the blade and drops it.  The cartridge that fires is a one-time use deal that has to be replaced, and I think the blade may also have to be replaced, but that's better than losing a couple of fingers.

But then they started trying to get legislation passed requiring their product be used on new saws.  They caught a lot of shit for that, and rightfully so.

Link Posted: 1/5/2022 10:12:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Sony (SONY) became the latest big-name company to make a play in the electric vehicle market. According to the Financial Times, the electronics giant will create a new company to "explore entry" into the EV industry. Shares rose more than 4% on the news.
View Quote

sounds like Sony is going to set a lot of money on fire over the next few years
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 10:14:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By FelisTacet:

A little late, but we should forgive you.  It’s worth reposting.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RatherBeLifting:
Just saw this while I’m sitting here with insomnia.

Hopium

Yeah, I scrolled up and saw that Osprey had posted it.  In my zeal for good news I didn't even check, I just ran (clicked) here breathlessly and posted it.

The last few weeks one of my buddies turned me on to a crypto play.  Let me be clear when I saw that "trading" crypto is a sucker's game.  That said I've taken about 30k and staked it against crypto token.  Right now I'm generating $400 a day in value on the token.  If you guys are interested I'll post up some details but I don't want to turn this into a crypto thread or derail the true meaning.  We have enough places to lose our money without me adding to it.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 10:16:07 AM EDT
[#6]

Yeah, I scrolled up and saw that Osprey had posted it.  In my zeal for good news I didn't even check, I just ran (clicked) here breathlessly and posted it.

The last few weeks one of my buddies turned me on to a crypto play.  Let me be clear when I saw that "trading" crypto is a sucker's game.  That said I've taken about 30k and staked it against crypto token.  Right now I'm generating $400 a day in value on the token.  If you guys are interested I'll post up some details but I don't want to turn this into a crypto thread or derail the true meaning.  We have enough places to lose our money without me adding to it.
View All Quotes
Just saw this while I’m sitting here with insomnia.

Hopium

I like money.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 10:17:34 AM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

@RatherBeLifting I'd be interested to read. I understand how crypto works and the idea, but chasing coins and doing all the weird exchange shit is to much. I wouldn't mind buying stocks in companies that do it for me or something like that.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 10:17:49 AM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

Go on…
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 10:19:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:

@RatherBeLifting I'd be interested to read. I understand how crypto works and the idea, but chasing coins and doing all the weird exchange shit is to much. I wouldn't mind buying stocks in companies that do it for me or something like that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:

same same

I don't do much with crypto, but I have some BC just sitting around
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 10:32:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Limp at the open.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 10:37:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Looks like everyone is waiting to see with mvis, low volume compared to yesterday
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 10:40:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Admiral_Crunch] [#12]
Bought 50 more MVIS at 5.45.  All I could spare.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 10:44:49 AM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

That's a $4227.5 profit when the share price reaches $90!  Good job!  (I got another 50 at $5.6)
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 10:46:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By goodasgone81:
Looks like everyone is waiting to see with mvis, low volume compared to yesterday
View Quote

They haven't heard that today is the day apparently.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 10:47:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Admiral_Crunch] [#15]

That's a $4227.5 profit when the share price reaches $90!  Good job!  (I got another 50 at $5.6)
View All Quotes

From your lips to God's ears.  A $90 price would net me about 1.8M.  I'd be good with that.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 10:49:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By jacobsk:

This is what I’m wondering.

We think of miles driven as roads.

Turf is the #2 crop in North America behind corn.

I’m not sure why I’m just realizing this now but once again it’s just another potential market.
View Quote

I worked with a robot OEM in FL that developed a couple of prototypes for autonomous fruit picking.
They said the demand for labor far exceeds the supply.

The prototypes were pretty damn cool
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:00:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Thought we'd be selling for $87 this morning. Instead I am dcaing all the way down.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:06:57 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm selling $5 MVIS puts for next Friday at $20 a contract
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:11:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Malbec:
Today is the day, I can feel it.
View Quote

I like it!!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:12:57 AM EDT
[#20]
The day indeed.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:15:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Might as well expect nothing to happen until presentation.... price is down, but volume is down too
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:27:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By NIevo:

Looks like it spiked to almost $3.50 for a minute then settled down a little.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NIevo:
Originally Posted By KaiK:
Holy crap SENS!

Looks like it spiked to almost $3.50 for a minute then settled down a little.

Well that didn't hold very well.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:28:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Call me pessimistic, I don't see anything other than a demonstration, Q&A, and more talking about future potential from Sumit this afternoon.  I doubt there will be any sort of announcement of partnership, sales contract, or any other sort of new revenue stream.
Sold 500 shares this morning out of the 840 I bought yesterday.  
Hope I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:30:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Vengeance6661] [#24]
Originally Posted By tornadochaser:
Call me pessimistic, I don't see anything other than a demonstration, Q&A, and more talking about future potential from Sumit this afternoon.  I doubt there will be any sort of announcement of partnership, sales contract, or any other sort of new revenue stream.

Hope I'm wrong.
View Quote

Agreed. But if there is nothing else, why did Sumit want people to fly out on their own dime? Seems pretty shitty just to share that little bit of info with them. It's not groundbreaking news either, it's just here is what we can potentially do. So come fly out on your own dime just so I can show you some prepared slides about what we could potentially do in the future. Seems odd.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:32:55 AM EDT
[#25]
ENZC moving again.
I only need another $0.15 gain to get even on my older shares, the ones I bought a few weeks back are up 60%.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:41:16 AM EDT
[#26]
It's the "87" on the page number causing bad juju. Yeah, thats the ticket.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:41:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Holy shit i'm all green today. Damn. This is a surprise.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:43:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Like clockwork.  Buy a few more shares, and down she goes.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:43:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By crownvic96:
Holy shit i'm all green today. Damn. This is a surprise.
View Quote

Did you buy puts on everything I'm holding?
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:47:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Been awesome for those still in INKW. Up 40% yesterday, over 30%+ today. I had faith in this one. We shall see how it pans out and if it holds.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:48:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:

Agreed. But if there is nothing else, why did Sumit want people to fly out on their own dime? Seems pretty shitty just to share that little bit of info with them. It's not groundbreaking news either, it's just here is what we can potentially do. So come fly out on your own dime just so I can show you some prepared slides about what we could potentially do in the future. Seems odd.
View All Quotes

Hope I'm wrong.

A post on Sunday showed that the presentation was going to be virtual due to the coof, are the OG's still going or is that off?

Found it, posted by evo7011:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/124501/88F30169-B938-4B53-873B-0E4AE13D111E_jpe-2225677.JPG
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:51:21 AM EDT
[#32]
I believe time has changed to 2 pm pt
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:51:29 AM EDT
[#33]
I just woke up, but I read all the post from last night, even the SONY tie in.

So I looked at MaVIS and...

Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:56:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By TONTO44:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-Ddfgzqrefrc%2FUFHkgPOcpQI%2FAAAAAAAAAGU%2FnD2e-x_FSlw%2Fs400%2Fmarvin-m.jpg&f=1&nofb=1
View Quote

Makes you wonder if wallstreet knows the meeting will be a nothing burger. I want to believe MVIS will break some fantastic news.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:59:52 AM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

Hope I'm wrong.

I agree with tornado.

It’s not odd, they obsess with engineering. I can see them so giddy to show the lidar performance live. They as engineers are goo goo gaga over it all, then they post us pics of a lidar nailed to a random chunck of wood, which produces a readout that’s barely usable to the naked eye… but to some engineers who know that is actually good quality and the sensors can read a lot of data from a seemingly fuzzy picture… well… again im going to point out that they’re pretty disconnected.

It’s all about sales and Marketing at this point they need to get that ball rolling and they never have. Look at elon, he’s self marketing his vision for his camera based (although apparently inferior) autonomous driving equipment with his tweets or via whatever he uses. Look at mobileye or whatever its called. Again supposedly inferior but gathering interest from oems. Needless to say that all takes away from our market share.

I saw an article yesterday about nvda’s chips were selected for another autonomous big truck (18 wheeler) manufacturer. Oh yea, that nvda which we probably had a chance to partner with.

I still feel we have an amazingly engineered product but a complete lack of marketing what is supposedly the best thing in lidar. We should be choice number one for all oems bar none but there is a disconnect and management is not solving that. A couple days ago they released they expect 2+ oems through 2030… wtf man. Wtf.

If i had developed the best product in the world in a particular sector id be jumping down EVERYONES throat … just in case they didn’t notice my product was the best.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 12:01:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By TW200:

Makes you wonder if wallstreet knows the meeting will be a nothing burger. I want to believe MVIS will break some fantastic news.
View Quote

We shall see if my $5 limit buys will hit.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 12:05:43 PM EDT
[#37]
MicroVision Investment Community and Press Webcast—January 2022

Sure it's a repost but for anyone interested you can set a reminder
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 12:07:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By TheTech-1:

I saw an article yesterday about nvda’s chips were selected for another autonomous big truck (18 wheeler) manufacturer. Oh yea, that nvda which we probably had a chance to partner with.

View Quote

Speaking of NVDA, two good catalysts for future sales yesterday plus a Q&A yesterday on MSNBC, and they were down yesterday and down again today.  I just can't figure this market out.  About ready to just throw money at index funds and close out my TD account.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 12:10:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Been awesome for those still in INKW. Up 40% yesterday, over 30%+ today. I had faith in this one. We shall see how it pans out and if it holds.
View Quote

Yeah, I'm going to need about a weeks of those gains to get me out of the bag on that one. Luckily its not a big hole but still red.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 12:15:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TW200] [#40]

Speaking of NVDA, two good catalysts for future sales yesterday plus a Q&A yesterday on MSNBC, and they were down yesterday and down again today.  I just can't figure this market out.  About ready to just throw money at index funds and close out my TD account.
View Quote

I think apexcrusade nailed it when he said it's all a waiting game. You have to stomach the many low days before you get to the otherside to enjoy profits.
edited...Especially when it come to NVDA stonk.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 12:16:57 PM EDT
[#41]

I was joking.  And I goofed.  It's SawStop, not StopSaw. SawStop developed a safety system for table saws to help prevent accidents.  That's great and all, and it does seem to be an effective product.  If it detects contact with the operator, it instantly stops the blade and drops it.  The cartridge that fires is a one-time use deal that has to be replaced, and I think the blade may also have to be replaced, but that's better than losing a couple of fingers.

But then they started trying to get legislation passed requiring their product be used on new saws.  They caught a lot of shit for that, and rightfully so.

https://images.givelively.org/nonprofits/a9a02297-92f1-480a-a87d-98b520f3361f/campaigns/givingtuesday-support-the-omaha-maker-group-this-giving-tuesday/logos/givingtuesday-support-the-omaha-maker-group-this-giving-tuesday_processed_af196be26174477da7a710214ad9c0c6254ee69e5cec654e6ca3ec78f063cacb_logo.gif
View All Quotes

If theyer not using lidar, specifically mavis lidar, they're liable to run over an innocent and beautiful endangered specis, or perhaps a neighbor kids just going for a walk about. All those spinning blades would kill it. Won't someone think of the children?

Solution: everyone call your local politician and demand that every new mower and large piece of farm equipment has mavis lidar installed. (This is how billions are made, not through having the best product by by special interests and lobbying. So let's start a grass roots lobbying campaign of our own!)

Disclosure: this whole post started out as sarcasm but Upon typing it I realize it's more accurate than I intended.
You work for StopSaw, don't you?  

https://images.givelively.org/nonprofits/a9a02297-92f1-480a-a87d-98b520f3361f/campaigns/givingtuesday-support-the-omaha-maker-group-this-giving-tuesday/logos/givingtuesday-support-the-omaha-maker-group-this-giving-tuesday_processed_af196be26174477da7a710214ad9c0c6254ee69e5cec654e6ca3ec78f063cacb_logo.gif

Haha, thanks for the background.

Sounds like a wise business move. I mean, it’s totally unconstitutional in my view, and anti- free market, but in the corporatist world we love it seems like SOP, which is also sad
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 12:19:21 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

I’m definitely interested. I’ve been thinking about buying some CRO to stake as well. Maybe a couple hundred, nothing near 30k though.

I’m only worried about the long term nature of coins that offer such high inflation rates
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 12:25:38 PM EDT
[#43]

Haha, thanks for the background.
Sounds like a wise business move. I mean, it's totally unconstitutional in my view, and anti- free market, but in the corporatist world we love it seems like SOP, which is also sad
View Quote

It's wise up until the public backlash.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 12:26:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Bought 40 more MVIS at 5.65 puts me at 500 shares. Hope the news is big.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 12:27:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Admiral_Crunch] [#45]

Gave me a little hope for a change, then started doing their best to squash it.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 12:38:05 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

How long have you held it?

I been in stocks for decades man. Ive never had a stock perform like nvda. Ive held and sold some and been buying more lately… ive held overall for a few years. I regret selling my old nvda and amd stocks. I was not very diversified so in the sake of diversification i sold some of those off about 3 years ago or so. Needless to say out of 20 or so new stocks that spawned from those two sells maybe 3 had somewhat similar performances
LRCX, not bad but i dont own a lot of it.
TTD not bad but i dont own a lot
DOCU did great but just shit the bed, i think it’ll come back.
I still prefer amd and nvda over those three.
I wound up only adding about 15% to my nvda stash over the last month or so when we hit 270’s and 280’s
I only added about 5 or 6% to my amd over that time also.

A little tidbit, nvda aeems to follow crypto a lot. As crypto becomes more valuable nvda rockets with it. Crypto goes through its phases. No other product competes with nvda quality for crypto mining, nvda is the only usable option.

The metaverse is coming and nvda will power it, think of the power needed to run that kind of information flawlessly. Nvda again.

Autonomous trucks nvda

Ai in vehicles nvda

Sure there might be dips or even nvda stock price crashes, ill be adding more.

Once mvis, sens pop off those will be rolled into nvda. I love taking speculative gains and throwing them into high quality super stocks. Nvda, Amd, Msft, Aapl. A coming tech crash they say ? Ok bring it , i want more cheaper high quality stocks thanks.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 12:40:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By mks99:

Yeah, I'm going to need about a weeks of those gains to get me out of the bag on that one. Luckily its not a big hole but still red.
View Quote

I averaged down on that one a lot. It’s one of the few otc’s i left in my portfolios
Looking to add dpls at .0045 if it never hits im ok with that
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 12:42:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By TONTO44:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-Ddfgzqrefrc%2FUFHkgPOcpQI%2FAAAAAAAAAGU%2FnD2e-x_FSlw%2Fs400%2Fmarvin-m.jpg&f=1&nofb=1
View Quote

Yep, that's my sig line, every damn time MVIS has something that looks like it gonna blow, well it really blows.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 1:00:01 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

I'm interested!  
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 1:00:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#50]

I been in stocks for decades man. Ive never had a stock perform like nvda. Ive held and sold some and been buying more lately… ive held overall for a few years. I regret selling my old nvda and amd stocks. I was not very diversified so in the sake of diversification i sold some of those off about 3 years ago or so. Needless to say out of 20 or so new stocks that spawned from those two sells maybe 3 had somewhat similar performances
I wound up only adding about 15% to my nvda stash over the last month or so when we hit 270’s and 280’s

A little tidbit, nvda aeems to follow crypto a lot. As crypto becomes more valuable nvda rockets with it. Crypto goes through its phases. No other product competes with nvda quality for crypto mining, nvda is the only usable option.

The metaverse is coming and nvda will power it, think of the power needed to run that kind of information flawlessly. Nvda again.

Autonomous trucks nvda

Ai in vehicles nvda

Once mvis, sens pop off those will be rolled into nvda. I love taking speculative gains and throwing them into high quality super stocks. Nvda, Amd, Msft, Aapl. A coming tech crash they say ? Ok bring it , i want more cheaper high quality stocks thanks.
View All Quotes

Autonomous trucks nvda

Ai in vehicles nvda

I've just started to accumulate NVDA and plan to get a buttload of it, but not at current price.   Actually I put together a tech mutual fund - bought a few tracking shares of the following and waiting for a market dip to load up on each at better [prices:

MX, INTC, NET, VMW, AMD, CRWD, TWLO, NVDA.  Have these on my target list: AAPL, MSFT MU, ADBE, will get back into TDOC once the wash sales rule period passes.    Maybe I'm too heavy on semiconductor names?
Page / 1693
Top Top