Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/18/2021 11:50:44 AM EDT
One of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals: "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

Set the narrative now that: Gun control is racist.

If you support gun control you're a white supremacist, Nazi, fascist.  

Over.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:52:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Nothing is a guaranteed win, but I do wish we’d go all in on “gun control is racist”.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:53:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nothing is a guaranteed win, but I do wish we’d go all in on “gun control is racist”.
View Quote

We need to scream it loud, and start now.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:54:58 AM EDT
[#3]
GOA addresses this on their FB page today.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:57:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Black people aren’t going to accept a bunch of white conservatives telling them anything. Sorry but this will never get any traction outside of a tiny percentage.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:58:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

We need to scream it loud, and start now.
View Quote

Yeah everybody get on Twitter, Facebook, and the secondary ring of social networks .... wait they’ll just instantly censor and ban via AI.  I guess tell everybody here?  Until here is taken down?  Then go fishing with your neighbor and tell them?

We are not going to be able to win an information war with slings and arrows when the enemy holds ICBMs and nuke subs and uses them constantly.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:59:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, that's the reason it was started so...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:59:51 AM EDT
[#7]
The existence of the body of evidence suggesting that gun control is racist has been deemed manipulated media by our unbiased fact checkers. Your account will now be censored and we will remove the offending posts.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:00:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Black people aren’t going to accept a bunch of white conservatives telling them anything. Sorry but this will never get any traction outside of a tiny percentage.
View Quote

Maybe. Don't really need to tell them anything, all they need to do is read the history on it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:01:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Never is. But being on the attack is usually better than being on the defense.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:02:38 PM EDT
[#10]
It’s sexist too.

I need guns so I can defend myself from being raped and murdered by physically stronger people.

Taking away my guns is sexist.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:04:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Well, that's the reason it was started so...
View Quote

Can't deny that Democrats have always been the party of gun control,  by whites to keep blacks unarmed.

It's a fact.

Theyve only recently changed their target. But inevitably they are still including the original people they attended to keep down.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:04:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Uhhh....
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:05:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Its only going to work if BLM starts carrying mg's.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:06:05 PM EDT
[#14]
IN on this
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:06:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Democrat gun control aims to disarm vulnerable minority groups that cant rely on the police for protection
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:06:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Never is. But being on the attack is usually better than being on the defense.
View Quote

Fact.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:07:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Appealing to ones principles only works when the opposing party has principles.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:08:19 PM EDT
[#18]
I've already used this in my home state which has restrictive 'may issue' licensing to permit firearms ownership. "I'm opposed to firearms licensing because it disproportionately affects poor minorities who are untrusting to deal with police in the process and thus violates their civil rights, similar to many peoples thoughts on voter ID laws."

This has made just about every shitlib stammer and shut down.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:08:56 PM EDT
[#19]
own a mini 14. im pretty sure firearm by definition have to fire in a specific direction
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:09:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Maybe. Don't really need to tell them anything, all they need to do is read the history on it.
View Quote

Best of luck with getting that message across. 10 short years from now history will have been  entirely  rewritten from what you learned.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:09:48 PM EDT
[#21]
I got the E-Mail from GOA at the same time I opened this thread.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:10:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, Black folks aren't the only ones that can experience racism, and.....

The Left literally says climate change is racist. So yes, yes you can, and there is historical context to back it up.

Also, the media has been telling us that there are around 450 million Trumpenwaffen SS neo-Nazi Klansmen Confederate Storm Troopers out to get the minorities in the US, so fear has led to many purchasing firearms....they're not going to want to give up their rights either
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:15:22 PM EDT
[#23]
I do agree, we need to be following ol Saul’s rules if we want to survive (and possibly overcome)
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:17:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
One of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals: "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

Over.
View Quote

Then they'd call you racist for supporting tools of oppression.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:19:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Original gun control laws were designed to disarm the blacks.  Had to make it safe for massa.

Freemen in the South could not own guns.   Slaves could "possess" guns.   The theory was the Master knew which slave could be entrusted with his gun for the purpose of pest control or even game for Massa's table.

Post-war gun control laws were designed to make it safe for the KKK to lynch blacks.  A  lot of blacks had served as soldiers (Union Army) and knew how to use them.  Ooooohhhh.   Scary.   Blacks defending themselves against the KKK.

So there in a nutshell is your gun control origin.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:19:29 PM EDT
[#26]
So.... their solution will be to only disarm white males.

Problem solved.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:19:52 PM EDT
[#27]
LOL, who is going to promulgate that message? We've been reminding people for years that the Democrats were (and still are) the party of slavery, that gun laws are rooted in the Jim Crow era, and that they are generally speaking the most racist bunch of all and did it matter?

The left wins because not only do they project their message (i.e. accuse the other party of doing what they themselves are doing) but they ostracize them. Just one of the rules isn't enough, you have to employ them all.

So, for the OPs suggestion to work, not only do you have to preach it, and get everyone to believe it, you then have to make liberals feel like outcasts. Publicly confront and humiliate them. You need to weaponize your own press, like minded police and government institutions, and schools to deny them opportunities because of their racist views. You need to infiltrate these institutions. You need to get them to the point where the average liberal would rather say nothing than voice their opinion because of the effect it would have. Meaning, you need to silence them unless they are spouting the party line of guns are good, freedom is good.

Republicans have this misguided notion that a healthy debate and good ideas will win the day. Sorry, but the bad guys are playing by a different set of rules.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:21:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Growing up in California before I left I used that line all the time and use examples of handgun registration (oh no the Chinese are getting guns) from 1934 and open carry ( oh no the blacks have guns) Milford act as examples.  Fun to watch lefties reboot but the response was usually “it’s different now”.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:21:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Problem solved.
View Quote

LOL probably will end up that way.

Just the way we saw Soro's funded DA's dismiss charges for BLM/Antifa, yet go all in on charges for the Capitol hill protesters.

If you're white, you'll get rung up on every charge they can manufacture. If you're black, charges dismissed.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:22:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Gun control is racist, sexist, and classist.
It is also impossible much like prohibition.

We need to be like the stoners and just ignore their laws en masse.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:23:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
LOL, who is going to promulgate that message? We've been reminding people for years that the Democrats were (and still are) the party of slavery, that gun laws are rooted in the Jim Crow era, and that they are generally speaking the most racist bunch of all and did it matter?

The left wins because not only do they project their message (i.e. accuse the other party of doing what they themselves are doing) but they ostracize them. Just one of the rules isn't enough, you have to employ them all.

So, for the OPs suggestion to work, not only do you have to preach it, and get everyone to believe it, you then have to make liberals feel like outcasts. Publicly confront and humiliate them. You need to weaponize your own press, like minded police and government institutions, and schools to deny them opportunities because of their racist views. You need to infiltrate these institutions. You need to get them to the point where the average liberal would rather say nothing than voice their opinion because of the effect it would have. Meaning, you need to silence them unless they are spouting the party line of guns are good, freedom is good.

Republicans have this misguided notion that a healthy debate and good ideas will win the day. Sorry, but the bad guys are playing by a different set of rules.
View Quote

Anyone who signs on to or supports gun control needs to be confronted and asked very bluntly why they hate black people? and why they support white supremacists who want to disarm POC?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:23:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Problem solved.
View Quote

*laughs in African National Congress*
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:36:48 PM EDT
[#33]
500mil guns out there.
Hmmmmm.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:38:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Appealing to ones principles only works when the opposing party has principles.

View Quote

This. We're forgetting that there is a set of double standards we're battling.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:39:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Over.
View Quote

Welcome to five years ago, and the main thrust of Lobby Day 2020
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:40:14 PM EDT
[#36]
What you will get is a bunch of black gunowners that agree "gun control IS racist" and that every conservative/republican/libertarian/right sider person is a perpetuator of that racism because that's what they have had imprinted on their psyche for generations and they will still vote democrat.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:49:01 PM EDT
[#37]
That's one bumper sticker that I would put on my Vehicle.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:56:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

This. We're forgetting that there is a set of double standards we're battling.
View Quote

And you are forgetting that debate is not about convincing the other person. It is about the audience.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:57:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Over.
View Quote
Wrong. Gun is the answer to the question.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:01:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Over.
View Quote

Have you personally read rules for radicals?

Because most people who talk about it have only read the meme boomers share. It's like when a leftist talks about how much they know about capitalism and tries to quote a book they've never read or when someone tries to quote the communist manifesto.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:13:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
It’s sexist too.

I need guns so I can defend myself from being raped and murdered by physically stronger people.

Taking away my guns is sexist.
View Quote

Of course, they want the physically weaker and the minority to be helpless. That's always been the Democrat way of looking at things,  you should just pee on yourself if you're raped, remember that?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:39:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Over.
View Quote

It's a also an unimpeachable fact.

Gun Control's Racist History
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:29:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Over.
View Quote

OP has the right idea. After all, It's called "Rules for Radicals". not "Rules for Democrats".
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:52:57 PM EDT
[#45]
The order of the boxes of liberty are in that order for a reason. Do you really think going back to the soap box will bare you fruit?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:53:59 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:56:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:34:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Creality Ender 3 printer, $200 on Amazon.

You win, they can't stop the signal.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:37:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

If the Mulford Act didn't get that point across, a post on social media sure as hell won't

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulford_Act
The Mulford Act was a 1967 California bill that repealed a law allowing public carrying of loaded firearms. Named after Republican assemblyman Don Mulford, and signed into law by then governor of California, Ronald Reagan, the bill was crafted with the goal of disarming members of the Black Panther Party who were lawfully conducting armed patrols of Oakland neighborhoods, in what would later be termed copwatching.[1][2] They garnered national attention after Black Panthers members, bearing arms, marched upon the California State Capitol to protest the bill.[3][4][5]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:24:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Not simply racist. Early gun control in England was all about the Protestant/Catholic divide. It's about intolerance. Which is why the Left loves gun control: they are fundamentally intolerant people.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top