Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2020 12:44:51 AM EDT

Link Posted: 9/26/2020 12:46:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like a M32, I would guess it an airsoft version.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 12:47:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Probably airsoft. The company that makes those multi launchers in 40mm only put a couple of them out on the market for private sales. They are stupid expensive.

If it's 37mm and can launch less than lethal rounds it has to be registered as a DD.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 12:48:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

It looks pretty legit. I hope it's airsoft.

If it's real, it's obviously time to start opposing these scum in a heavily armed and orderly fashion.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 12:50:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It looks pretty legit. I hope it's airsoft.

If it's real, it's obviously time to start opposing these scum in a heavily armed and orderly fashion.
View Quote
If Antifa are fielding legit 40mm grenade launchers it's time to unleash the SEALs and Delta on them.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 12:52:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL, airsoft....  Looks like you're right.  Airsoft versions usually have the std M4 stock
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 12:52:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If Antifa are fielding legit 40mm grenade launchers it's time to unleash the SEALs and Delta on them.
View Quote

Exactly my point.

That won't happen though. The govt. is already too compromised. The SEALs would only be sent in against "right-wing domestic terrorists."

Everything in this country happens in a one-sided manner.

We're on our own.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 12:58:56 AM EDT
[#7]
What is the point of carrying around a fake airsoft version though? Do they make less lethal rounds that can be adapted to the airsoft version for use in riots?
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 1:01:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What is the point of carrying around a fake airsoft version though? Do they make less lethal rounds that can be adapted to the airsoft version for use in riots?
View Quote

To look like a badass on a broke dick budget.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 1:03:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Exactly my point.

That won't happen though. The govt. is already too compromised. The SEALs would only be sent in against "right-wing domestic terrorists."

We're on our own.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly my point.

We're on our own.
I will get at least 5 of them.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 1:10:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Life Limb or Eyesight... those BBs can definitely put an eye out. I'd fo hard if someone shot at me with ANYTHING.

ETA that trumpet shooting people with paintballs blindly out of a truck would get the same. I medically lost my vision once, I don't fuck around with that shit.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 1:11:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Meh, watch some YouTube videos of the airsoft gernade launchers, they can definitely get a group of people to fuck right off. Its far from an ideal less leath weapon, but does give standoff and repeating rounda.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 1:11:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Probably airsoft. The company that makes those multi launchers in 40mm only put a couple of them out on the market for private sales. They are stupid expensive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Yeah I got a quote from Milkor/Abrams and they're like $4k.

If it's 37mm and can launch less than lethal rounds it has to be registered as a DD.
Only if has a rifled barrel.

Or if a 37mm launcher is possessed with antipersonnel munitions (which includes less-lethal). It doesn't matter that it can actually fire them if you don't have any with it. All the 37mm launchers can fire them.

That's a horribly low-res image for 2020, but what really tells me it's Airsoft is that it has no optic. If you brought a $4k rotary grenade launcher and live rounds to party with, it's not going to have an empty rail on top with no sights whatsoever.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 1:12:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol, as I read that I heard Sherman saying it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 1:15:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shit is going down. They're serious. So am I.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 1:20:02 AM EDT
[#15]
That they are stupid enough to carry an air soft gun around like that makes me feel better as they talk about civil war.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 1:22:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Or if a 37mm launcher is possessed with antipersonnel munitions (which includes less-lethal). It doesn't matter that it can actually fire them if you don't have any with it. All the 37mm launchers can fire them.

That's a horribly low-res image for 2020, but what really tells me it's Airsoft is that it has no optic. If you brought a $4k rotary grenade launcher and live rounds to party with, it's not going to have an empty rail on top with no sights whatsoever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, after I saw the price of them I decided that a M203 would work well enough for me.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 1:25:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Ghost Rider Your Clear to engage.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 1:26:51 AM EDT
[#18]
I doubt a BLM supporter is walking around with a rare $4k grenade launcher replica. It's probably a cheap ass toy.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 1:27:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Airsoft toys.

Like the body armor they were bragging about turned out to be ABS helmets and plastic sali plates.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 1:33:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Airsoft toys.

Like the body armor they were bragging about turned out to be ABS helmets and plastic sali plates.
View Quote

Like the Level III body armor my high school acquaintance was hooking his friends up with on Facebook, that was actually an equestrian riding vest.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 1:33:12 AM EDT
[#21]
It's most likely an airsoft. I've been seeing a like of fake optics, PCs without plates, fake helmets, and bullshit guns if they have them at all. One upside  to all of this is that it seems most of the rioters are broke bitches. So their guns and equipment suck. At the NFAC gathering at Stone Mnt back in July a bunch showed up with airsoft guns and .22 clones. Prior to them heading to their next gathering their fake ass leader grand master jay was on IG telling them to not bring airsoft guns. They don't like getting made fun of. They didn't bring airsoft but instead had an ND and one member shot another member. Maybe hey should have stuck with airsoft.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 2:06:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Yeah, after I saw the price of them I decided that a M203 would work well enough for me.
View Quote
Same here bro.

The 203 may not have the 6-shot capacity, but it's much lighter weight (and concealable under a coat).

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/26/2020 2:30:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Probably spray painted a nerf gun.  Fits the general mo.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 2:35:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Like the Level III body armor my high school acquaintance was hooking his friends up with on Facebook, that was actually an equestrian riding vest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Airsoft toys.

Or that “vest” that twerp had who got busted because his grandma wrote a review about it online and posted his picture wearing it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 2:45:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

in what universe would the Military defend us from Antifa?
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 2:46:19 AM EDT
[#26]
You can shoot lethal rounds through a 37mm if you use submunitions adapters and don't break barrel length laws. Doing so is manufacturing a firearm and all applicable laws then apply.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 2:50:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Or that "vest" that twerp had who got busted because his grandma wrote a review about it online and posted his picture wearing it.
View Quote
Oh shit, off to Google that.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 2:51:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 2:54:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 2:58:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

I imagine they could be modified to launch fireworks such as mortars.  Mortars are a go to for BLMTIFA.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 3:50:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I imagine they could be modified to launch fireworks such as mortars.  Mortars are a go to for BLMTIFA.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell me more. I want a mortar launching rotary cannon
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 1:47:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Tell me more. I want a mortar launching rotary cannon
View Quote

Youtube there are a couple companies making airsoft launched pyro for the 40mm stuff
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top