Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2021 6:02:05 PM EDT
If you're an NRA Life, Endowment, Patron, Benefactor or 5 consecutive-year or longer Annual Member of NRA, the ballots for the 2021 Board election are likely in your hands at this time in the tear-out section in the middle of your June/July NRA publication.  

The vast majority of elligible NRA voting members don't bother to vote. There were something like 2.4 million elligible voters in 2020 and about 116,000 ballots were returned.  Pity, especially when there's a large contingent of membership that isn't happy with NRA over the past few years.  Here's your chance.

Don't have time to wade through the Bios, or don't know any of the candidates?  Easy!  

Vote for me!  Craig Swartz, Adel, Iowa.

Craig Swartz for NRA Board 2021

Craig Swartz 2021 NRA Board Candidate Biography

I'm not looking for hunting trips, perks, or swag- just to see to it that our kids and grandkids can continue to enjoy the freedoms and liberties you and I have today.

To make voting simple, and if no one else is asking for your vote or you don't know any of the candidates, why vote for them?  Just check the circle for my name, sign and seal the ballot in its envelope, follow the other instructions and send it in before the cut-off date.

Link Posted: 6/18/2021 6:19:10 PM EDT
[#1]
dead to me till WL gone
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 8:14:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
dead to me till WL gone
View Quote
If you are a voting member you should vote. I've seen threads on writing in LTC Oliver Norths name. OP is there anyone else you would recommend voting for or writing in.

Anybody have an idea where we could use our collective strength to get some good people on the board and maybe we can help end the reign of FWLP.

PS I got my Ballot today and would like to return by Monday and OP you've got my vote!
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 6:53:20 AM EDT
[#3]
1. Do you believe Wayne LaPierre’s continued employment by NRA helps or hurts the organization and its mission?
2. Do you believe Wayne LaPierre’s continued employment by NRA helps or hurts the NRA’s case in NY?
3. Who do you think would make a reasonable candidate for Interim EVP, to realign the NRA, if LaPierre were to resign tomorrow? Give two options please.
4. Can you suggest two names of current Directors who you could/would support for President of the Board?
5. Can you suggest two names of Directors who you could/would support for 1st VP of the Board?
6. Can you suggest two names of Directors who you could/would support for 2nd VP of the Board?
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 7:25:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Been a long time voting member but I believe that at this point it is a waste of time.

Even if we get good people in they are way outnumbered by wlp's goons and will have no power.

The NRA gets nothing from me until wlp and his cronies are gone and there is no way to get rig of them.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 7:56:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I voted already

WLP needs to be in jail.  if you had mentioned that as one of your goals OP you would have earned my vote.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 5:06:15 PM EDT
[#6]
"Anybody have an idea where we could use our collective strength to get some good people on the board and maybe we can help end the reign of FWLP.(?)  Well, one thing's for certain, if Present Board and officers just drop out things won't change.  I've been at the 2A fight since the early-mid 1970s and NRA is MY organization, it doesn't belong to the Board or officers any more than the US belongs to Congress or a POTUS with dementia.  We continue to vote in the US (I hope), not voting for NRA Board when you are able to only adds to what people are already complaining about.  And I'd remind you that there is more to the 2A than just politics.  Without the "FUDDs" and casual shooters we won't have enough support to keep it, or our guns.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 5:13:08 PM EDT
[#7]
"I'm not looking for hunting trips, perks, or swag- just to see to it that our kids and grandkids can continue to enjoy the freedoms and liberties you and I have today."  I'd hoped this statement would make it clear that I want NRA to continue on and be the leader in 2A activism, as well as maintain the competition, training, specific programs (youth, women LE, Military, etc.) that GOA, NAGR, SAF, FPC, and other groups do not have or have plans to take up.  NRA belongs to its membership but if the members won't continue to fight for it at least by voting for people who are loyal to the organization and for which it stands, it's about the same as not voting for POTUS or Congress because you don't like how it is at present.  That only hands the keys to the progressive, Leftist, America-haters.,
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 5:16:55 PM EDT
[#8]
"dead to me till WL gone"

So, planning to bury your guns?  What exactly are you doing to reach your "goal"?  Of course, you also haven't even bothered to state you're a member of NRA, so...
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 5:19:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
"dead to me till WL gone"

So, planning to bury your guns?  What exactly are you doing to reach your "goal"?  Of course, you also haven't even bothered to state you're a member of NRA, so...
View Quote

Why would he be planning to bury his guns?

The NRA isn't what it used to be and I'm not going to be held hostage by WLP trying to convince me that it's the only option. It sounds like you're spreading the same BS.

I'll give up my guns before I send them another penny.

Benefactor member here.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 5:26:20 PM EDT
[#10]
"Been a long time voting member but I believe that at this point it is a waste of time.

Even if we get good people in they are way outnumbered by wlp's goons and will have no power."

Not true.  But it will be the Board that either renews or cancels WLP's contract, not a "lynch mob" bully ordeal at an Annual Meeting.  Put people on the Board who reflect your POV, or run yourself, via petition if you must.  I stand with the organization, not the leadership, and believe NRA belongs to the members.  Seriously, though, and standing up for no one, the past couple of attacks sessions at WLP at the past 2 AMs were almost the same as the "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" crowd, or the goons tearing down statues on their own.  That's how the Taliban operates.  Soros or Bloomberg could easily pay for a rally like those.  I'd hope for a better "trial", if due process isn't followed, what's the use, or good of any organization.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 5:30:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Message @goatboy and get yourself access to the private NRA section. You'll have a better audience there.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 5:34:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
1. Do you believe Wayne LaPierre's continued employment by NRA helps or hurts the organization and its mission?
2. Do you believe Wayne LaPierre's continued employment by NRA helps or hurts the NRA's case in NY?
3. Who do you think would make a reasonable candidate for Interim EVP, to realign the NRA, if LaPierre were to resign tomorrow? Give two options please.
4. Can you suggest two names of current Directors who you could/would support for President of the Board?
5. Can you suggest two names of Directors who you could/would support for 1st VP of the Board?
6. Can you suggest two names of Directors who you could/would support for 2nd VP of the Board?
View Quote
OP.
since you joined our esteemed group to make your candidacy known, why not answer these questions as numbered?
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 5:40:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Correct me if I am wrong, but the general board has no say on whether WLP stays or goes.  WLP is insulated from direct action by the board and the membership at large.

In sharpie on my ballot I wrote, " No more support until Wayne LaPierre is gone."
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 5:46:27 PM EDT
[#14]
"Why would he be planning to bury his guns? "
Did you read the rest of my reply?  NRA is about the only option if one wants to continue the rest of the programs that NRA offers, and I firmly believe they are important to the survival of the 2A.  As stated elsewhere here, there is much more to keeping our guns" than the political aspect and if we run off all the hunters, competitors, casual gun owners, women and the like we'll have few left to support the 2A.

Personally, I won't give up my guns- period.  Nor do I want to ever be put into having to make such a decision because I didn't like the person at the helm and worked for the end of one of the primary reasons we still have privately owned firearms in the US, against almost overwhelming odds..  Join up with Leticia James?  Not me.  And I absolutely abhor Biden, Harris, Schumer, AOC, et al, but I'm not giving up on the country and will continue to vote and work for the Constitution and the futue of this republic no matter how much cheating and bias there is.  

If removing WLP is your goal, do something about it-but total inaction and disengagement isn't going to accomplish anything.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 5:50:15 PM EDT
[#15]
"Message @goatboy and get yourself access to the private NRA section. You'll have a better audience there."

Thanks, but to tell you the truth, I don't mind chatting with people who think differently than me.  If I am elected to the Board I'll be representing ALL NRA members.  Not that all with whom I'm carrying on conversation here with are actually NRA members...

Thanks again, I'll do as you suggest, though.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 5:51:54 PM EDT
[#16]
New member telling us what we've heard 10,000 times before. Sooooo many reasons your vote is meaningless. Use the search function to find our WHY.

Best of luck too you anyway.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 8:02:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
"Been a long time voting member but I believe that at this point it is a waste of time.

Even if we get good people in they are way outnumbered by wlp's goons and will have no power."

Not true.  But it will be the Board that either renews or cancels WLP's contract, not a "lynch mob" bully ordeal at an Annual Meeting.  Put people on the Board who reflect your POV, or run yourself, via petition if you must.  I stand with the organization, not the leadership, and believe NRA belongs to the members.  Seriously, though, and standing up for no one, the past couple of attacks sessions at WLP at the past 2 AMs were almost the same as the "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" crowd, or the goons tearing down statues on their own.  That's how the Taliban operates.  Soros or Bloomberg could easily pay for a rally like those.  I'd hope for a better "trial", if due process isn't followed, what's the use, or good of any organization.
View Quote

People here on this board and elsewhere worked hard to get a couple good guys elected and when they tried to make a difference they found out that they were powerless and were forced out of committees and eventually resigned I believe.

Please explain in detail how you would be able to do things differently.

I would love to see the NRA rise from the ashes but I don't see anyway that can happen unless wlp and the executive board all resign (don't see that happening) or some outside entity forces them out.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 8:08:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
"I'm not looking for hunting trips, perks, or swag- just to see to it that our kids and grandkids can continue to enjoy the freedoms and liberties you and I have today."  I'd hoped this statement would make it clear that I want NRA to continue on and be the leader in 2A activism, as well as maintain the competition, training, specific programs (youth, women LE, Military, etc.) that GOA, NAGR, SAF, FPC, and other groups do not have or have plans to take up.  NRA belongs to its membership but if the members won't continue to fight for it at least by voting for people who are loyal to the organization and for which it stands, it's about the same as not voting for POTUS or Congress because you don't like how it is at present.  That only hands the keys to the progressive, Leftist, America-haters.,
View Quote

You do realize that the way the elections are structured it is very difficult to get more than a very few new and good board members elected at a time and that there are 76 board members. How much power do you think one new board member has?

wlp and his cronies have rigged the system over the years and it is, for all practical purposes, impossible to make any changes.

I have written and directly communicated with several board members and most just tow the company line. The ones that agree that there have to be major changes are just too far outnumber.

Please explain in detail how you are going to change that.

Link Posted: 6/19/2021 8:11:39 PM EDT
[#19]
"Correct me if I am wrong, but the general board has no say on whether WLP stays or goes."

Of course they do.  Who else di you think would?  It's in the Minutes.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 8:13:37 PM EDT
[#20]
"New member telling us what we've heard 10,000 times before. Sooooo many reasons your vote is meaningless."

Not trying to rile anyone, but doing nothing but complaining is meaningless.  What else are you doing to accomplish what you want?
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 8:21:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
"New member telling us what we've heard 10,000 times before. Sooooo many reasons your vote is meaningless."

Not trying to rile anyone, but doing nothing but complaining is meaningless.  What else are you doing to accomplish what you want?
View Quote

Are you freaking kidding me?

"It's in the minutes". You are way over your head.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 8:23:36 PM EDT
[#22]
An outstanding question, and I get it a lot better than some here realize.  We're talking politics here, within a large organization.  When someone new comes in (like I'm doing here) and runs only with an axe to grind, they rarely make any headway since they start out in the minority of the present leadership.  Constant harping only does what the Dems are doing to the MAGA people- Painting everyone who backs/backed DJT as a moron, racist, bigot, etc.  75+ million Americans?  This kind of harping only tends to strengthen those who might be pursuaded to look at things differently.  It happened to the Repubs in 1996 and got the Hillbilly reelected.  Better to just let the truth come out with some constructive criticism and stop trying to make every NRA member look like an idiot.  4-5 million people?  Things are softening and would move faster were it not for the constant outsider drumbeat that only makes a lot of members not in the know more defensive.  In politics, unless one is very strong or in a dictatorship, one learns to make alliances and coalitions with people that may share some interests to finally get what you seek.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 8:25:33 PM EDT
[#23]
"Are you freaking kidding me?

"It's in the minutes". You are way over your head."

K- so you tell me- who does the contracts?  Ever been to a Board meeting?
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 8:26:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
"Are you freaking kidding me?

"It's in the minutes". You are way over your head."

K- so you tell me- who does the contracts?  Ever been to a Board meeting?
View Quote

Yes I have...
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 8:28:51 PM EDT
[#25]
"1. Do you believe Wayne LaPierre's continued employment by NRA helps or hurts the organization and its mission?"
Might help if you state what NRA's mission is, you're likely thinking ILA, but the accusations against WLP have hurt things with large donors.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 8:34:15 PM EDT
[#26]
"2. Do you believe Wayne LaPierre's continued employment by NRA helps or hurts the NRA's case in NY?"

Obviously hurts it, but Pete Brownell, or any other person would be facing the same amount of attack were they NRA CEO/EVP.  A better question might be: Will GOA, NAGR, FPC, SAF, etc. be able to sustain lawsuits against them should NRA fail and the spotlight gets placed on them?   Personally, I don't think any of them have the resources to defend themselves and the suits and pressure will hit them like a load of bricks if NRA is no longer the primary target.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 8:44:09 PM EDT
[#27]
"3. Who do you think would make a reasonable candidate for Interim EVP, to realign the NRA, if LaPierre were to resign tomorrow? Give two options please."

Good question, because one way or another, at 72-73, WLP will retire at some point.  For quite a while he was responsible to raise something like $1.4 million per day to fuel all of the NRA programs.  I'm not certain yet who could do that. They'd also have to be able to handle the MSM, although today NRA is pretty much cancelled as far as being "guests" on the news head shows.   We need someone knowledgable in law, politics, media handling, fundraising, and an articulate spokesperson who can be pursuasive without turning off the general public, as we've seen over the past year when 10 million or so Americans who never owned guns actually went out and bought them- for protection, no less.  Me?  I'm willing to entertain applicants and review them.  Let hear yours...
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 8:55:42 PM EDT
[#28]
"4. Can you suggest two names of current Directors who you could/would support for President of the Board?"

Needs to be someone who can rally and unite the entire Board and not continue to alienate and divide along pro/con lines.  That'll be tough right now, and perhaps you'd not want anyone from current leadership there.(?)  As far as "ascension" goes, Chas Cotton is next in line, Willes Lee follows him.  Personally, I'd be happy to see Kayne Robinson come out of retirement for a short time.  He's ex-officio, not an actual Board member.  He'd be good as an interim EVP/CEO, too, but doubt he'd want it.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 8:56:59 PM EDT
[#29]
"5. Can you suggest two names of Directors who you could/would support for 1st VP of the Board?" Willes Lee, Allen West
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 9:01:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
"5. Can you suggest two names of Directors who you could/would support for 1st VP of the Board?" Willes Lee, Allen West
View Quote

Unless they do it quickly, Allen West is about to throw his hat into the ring for Texas governor sometime next month.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 9:02:13 PM EDT
[#31]
"Can you suggest two names of Directors who you could/would support for 2nd VP of the Board?"  Jay Printz, Bart Skelton  There are also a number of Board members who'd be good but hwh have already served the VP and Preservation positions.

So- I've done mine- how about yours?  And are you an NRA member?

All the best!
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 9:06:14 PM EDT
[#32]
"Yes I have..."

K- but you forgot to say "who controls the contracts for WLP, Jason Ouimet, and the other hires".  The claimbeing made is that it isn't the Board.

Who?
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 9:10:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Signed up in 2021 with 4 posts to shill to be a BOD member, that's gonna be a no me for dawg.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 9:11:05 PM EDT
[#34]
"Unless they do it quickly, Allen West is about to throw his hat into the ring for Texas governor sometime next month."  Yes, and I'd wish him all the best there.  Their Lt Gov (Patrick) needs to move to MA or NJ...

Link Posted: 6/19/2021 9:26:11 PM EDT
[#35]
I got mine an wrote in "FIRE WAYNE LAPEIRRE" in each write-in line.
Also see my sigline.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 10:43:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
"Correct me if I am wrong, but the general board has no say on whether WLP stays or goes."

Of course they do.  Who else di you think would?  It's in the Minutes.
View Quote
Except the nominating committee (in WLP pocket) ensure that he always has enough support to ensure his position as long as he wants it.  The board of directors is easily manipulated by this nominating committee.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 10:57:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Still waiting on the OP to give a detailed plan on how he is going to make a difference.

Surely he has a detailed plan.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 11:13:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Until WLP is gone, I’ll continue to send all of my advocacy funding to FPC and GOA.

NRA’s fight for the 2nd is the same as Jesse Jackson’s fight towards  ending racism.
Link Posted: 6/20/2021 4:07:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Until WLP is gone, I’ll continue to send all of my advocacy funding to FPC and GOA.

NRA’s fight for the 2nd is the same as Jesse Jackson’s fight towards  ending racism.
View Quote

Bingo, we will rise from the ashes, but it will NOT be under the NRA banner. Dead Organization Walking.

All money, resources and support to GOA, FPC and state level firearms groups like VCDL, CA RPC, etc.

Never forget the NRA didn't make a peep during the most important election in the last 2 decades (2020) because they were balls deep in Wayne's suits.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 9:02:52 AM EDT
[#40]
"Still waiting on the OP to give a detailed plan on how he is going to make a difference.

Surely he has a detailed plan."

K, M-D, I'll humor you.  

If elected I'd be one of 76 people.  I already know/am known to a fair number of BOD and past Prez so first is need to make alliances with like minded people there.  Even the most anti-WLP NRA member present here, however, might be smart to vote for someone who is not already on the Board or never has been and cannot be tied to any of the issues you and others claim are the problems.  Otherwise,FWIW, the WLP and Leticia James things have to be resolved- Ended ASAP and as cheaply as can be mitigated.  

That's about it for starters.  

Of course, I know a number of NRA-haters here and on other blogs I've been on for years aren't even NRA members so I don't seek to change their opinions as they can't do anything for me.  I've got to believe, however, that there are some members around and they might tend to agree with me so coming here can't hurt me.   Voting for me HAS to be better than just folding your arms like a little kid and wanting to take your ball and go home.  

Non-NRA voters not voting or offering monetary support is NFBD.  

You might enlighten your group here by putting out your detailed plan.    

Link Posted: 6/21/2021 9:05:26 AM EDT
[#41]
"Until WLP is gone, I’ll continue to send all of my advocacy funding to FPC and GOA."

Why, thanks jdsbusa- that would infer that you'd be giving lots of money and support to NRA once Wayne's gone.  Can't wait.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 11:37:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
"Still waiting on the OP to give a detailed plan on how he is going to make a difference.

K, M-D, I'll humor you.  

If elected I'd be one of 76 people.  I already know/am known to a fair number of BOD and past Prez so first is need to make alliances with like minded people there.  Even the most anti-WLP NRA member present here, however, might be smart to vote for someone who is not already on the Board or never has been and cannot be tied to any of the issues you and others claim are the problems.  Otherwise,FWIW, the WLP and Leticia James things have to be resolved- Ended ASAP and as cheaply as can be mitigated.  

Of course, I know a number of NRA-haters here and on other blogs I've been on for years aren't even NRA members so I don't seek to change their opinions as they can't do anything for me.  I've got to believe, however, that there are some members around and they might tend to agree with me so coming here can't hurt me.   Voting for me HAS to be better than just folding your arms like a little kid and wanting to take your ball and go home.  

View Quote

I've been an NRA life member for over 12 years now, a benefactor for 8 years and a yearly member prior.

My issue with you is that you didn't care about ARFCOM until you needed our vote. Will you still care after the BOD election, I don't think so.

How about you respond to your timing of joining ARFCOM, and your sudden interest in our community.

GOA was formed because the NRA no longer speaks for us that believe in 2A.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 11:02:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
"1. Do you believe Wayne LaPierre's continued employment by NRA helps or hurts the organization and its mission?"
Might help if you state what NRA's mission is, you're likely thinking ILA, but the accusations against WLP have hurt things with large donors.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The ILA, the folks who put out a video saying how we need to ask congress to provide states with funding to pass Red Flag Laws.

Quoted:
My issue with you is that you didn't care about ARFCOM until you needed our vote. Will you still care after the BOD election, I don't think so.

This.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 11:03:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Ronnie Barrett
Graham Hill
John Sigler

These folks are solid.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 12:43:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Tagged to see if someone comes up with a plan
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 1:54:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

K, M-D, I'll humor you.  

View Quote

So the in depth plan is to get elected while complaining about the non-NRA members? I'm confused.

Our plan doesn't matter, the NRA only takes our money they don't actually listen.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 12:39:52 PM EDT
[#47]
The replys to this post would be comical if it was another organization and topic.

So many people behave as if the NRA has never done anything for them.  Do you CCW?  Who do you think helped make that happen?

The NRA has and continues to do a lot of great things.  While I think some aspects have gone astray and are not effective,  there is still a lot of good there.

Too many armchair quarterbacks get mad at one thing and want to throw it all away.   Sounds very immature,  temper tantrum like.

While the NRA is having issues,  I for one will not walk away just because our enemies have launched a  considerable campaign to destroy them.  Even if WL is in the wrong,  that is for membership who foots the bill to decide and not some NYC Karen prosecutor to decide.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 11:50:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The replys to this post would be comical if it was another organization and topic.

So many people behave as if the NRA has never done anything for them.  Do you CCW?  Who do you think helped make that happen?

The NRA has and continues to do a lot of great things.  While I think some aspects have gone astray and are not effective,  there is still a lot of good there.

Too many armchair quarterbacks get mad at one thing and want to throw it all away.   Sounds very immature,  temper tantrum like.

While the NRA is having issues,  I for one will not walk away just because our enemies have launched a  considerable campaign to destroy them.  Even if WL is in the wrong,  that is for membership who foots the bill to decide and not some NYC Karen prosecutor to decide.
View Quote

If wlp and his suck buddies on the board had not screwed the pooch none of this would be happening.

I would love to see the NRA rise from the ashes but that is not going to happen until wlp is gone along with most of the board.

They have totally rigged the system and nothing will change till they are gone.

Link Posted: 7/31/2021 12:23:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

If wlp and his suck buddies on the board had not screwed the pooch none of this would be happening.

I would love to see the NRA rise from the ashes but that is not going to happen until wlp is gone along with most of the board.

They have totally rigged the system and nothing will change till they are gone.

View Quote

So how do we get rid of them?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top