Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2023 1:06:41 AM EDT
I was reviewing this awesome thread on building an Alaskan cabin: https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Rosta97-builds-a-cabin-in-Alaska-ROOF-OPINIONS-NEEDED-PAGE-14-/5-2615316/

After the most recent post I was curious what OP is doing for bear protection in the area. To find out if it had been discussed, I'd have to go back through 15 pages of thread and ctrl+F each page for "bear" or some other search term. It might be a helpful feature for folks if there were a button in the space above or below a post to "unfold" an entire multi-page thread into one browser tab. Then users can ctrl+F search for whatever terms they want without having to duplicate that effort on numerous pages.

Not sure what backend limitations might be challenged. There are probably some tricky fringe cases in threads that are photo heavy etc. The idea just struck me as something that might be useful for a lot of people when they jump in a thread late and want to catch up without scrolling 15 pages and searching a series of terms to see if a topic has been discussed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top