Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/29/2019 1:43:03 AM EDT
Russell Wilson obtains conviction in case of Roadside Cavity Search

Female officer guilty
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 1:48:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, but I bet they let her keep the gloves...
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 1:49:44 AM EDT
[#2]
So it was wrong to treat the victim's privates like she was trying to remove the last olive at the bottom of an olive jar?
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 1:51:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Th  blond is cute as hell.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 1:53:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh how I love a good roadside cavity search.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 1:58:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Is it a.little funny that the lead in shot is of a man named Molestina?
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 1:59:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Ooooops, double tap
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 2:00:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Female officer needs a firing squad, not just the firing. Disgusting, rapey and unconstitutional.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 2:01:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Female officer needs a firing squad, not just the firing. Disgusting, rapey and unconstitutional.
View Quote
That is a logical, rational, response.

Jail time? Yes.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 2:16:16 AM EDT
[#9]
If it was a civilian they would be in jail for rape. I'll bet the victim did well in the civil suit, but would trade all the money in the world to have it never happen.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 2:49:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If it was a civilian they would be in jail for rape. I'll bet the victim did well in the civil suit, but would trade all the money in the world to have it never happen.
View Quote
Here is a member that doesn't know the difference between rape and sexual battery.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 3:17:15 AM EDT
[#11]
How could she have possibly thought it ok to do a body cavity search by the side of the damn road? Then the victim gets threatened with a filing a false statement charge when she goes to report it.

But for those in LE...once at the station, are body cavity searches normally performed by patrol officers? I would think that would require a nurse at minimum.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 3:41:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

But for those in LE...once at the station, are body cavity searches normally performed by patrol officers? I would think that would require a nurse at minimum.
View Quote
Invasive/strip searches are usually, by policy, required to be performed by an officer of the same sex as the offender. That the person witnessing/performing the search be a nurse is abnormal.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 3:49:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Every state is different.

In MI, strip searches are the same sex. (I've heard in exigent circumstances, opposite sex can be used if at minimum two officers are present, although there is no way I'd test that )

Body cavity searches require a warrant, and trained medical staff. LEO cannot preform cavity searches.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 3:52:12 AM EDT
[#14]
She looks trashy, and worn out looking, not cute at all.  And talks with a deep voice.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 4:03:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Here is a member that doesn't know the difference between rape and sexual battery.
View Quote
What does Texas' sexual battery statute say?
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 4:04:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That female officer had her fingers inside the victims vagina. In many states sexual battery and rape are used interchangeably. Not knowing I'd bet sexual battery is the lesser charge in that state and the officer, being one of the kings women and in a class above civilians with a different set of rules was given the lesser charge.

Perhaps my point should have simply been, if a civilian did that they would be in jail. F that officer, she gives the majority of good LE a bad name and I'm glad she is gone.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 4:10:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That female officer had her fingers inside the victims vagina. In many states sexual battery and rape are used interchangeably. Not knowing I'd bet sexual battery is the lesser charge in that state and the officer, being one of the kings women and in a class above civilians with a different set of rules was given the lesser charge.

Perhaps my point should have simply been, if a civilian did that they would be in jail. F that officer, she gives the majority of good LE a bad damn and I'm glad she is gone.
View Quote
There's no such thing sexual battery in Texas law as far as I can tell.

There's sexual assault, tho.  Which, for purposes of this case, is defined as sticking your fingers in someone's vagina without their consent.   And its automatically defined as without consent if the person doing the finger sticking is a public servant coercing the victim.

They originally charged her with sexual assault.  She plead guilty to "official oppression."   And got zero jail time, no sex offender status.  Just 2 years of probation.

For a fucking roadside rape under color of authority.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 4:12:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Kinky where's the full version.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 4:25:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Oh how I love a good roadside cavity search.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 4:42:16 AM EDT
[#20]
IIRC, the cop used the same gloved fingers to check the anus and vagina of both women in the car. So one of those two got their friends poop in their vagina. That was part of the complaint by the victims lawyer. But if they had nothing to hide then the search was OK, right?
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 7:50:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Getting jollies on the side of the road. Not a bad night's work for a perv, and getting paid too. ????
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:02:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She was fisting her vagina and anus.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:03:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You mean the "legal" definition that changes from state to state?  The legal definition that in Fl, until a few years ago, it was impossible to rape a man without actually putting your dick in them?  Broom handle, dildo, fists, and feet did not count.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:12:48 AM EDT
[#24]
She's going to get her cavities searched if she goes to prison.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:15:46 AM EDT
[#25]
I just watched the actual dash cam footage. Holy shit, If one of those females had been me getting that treatment I wouldn't have been as calm as they were. The older lady did say something to the male cop about what happened (quite graphically) during the search and the cop blamed her for driving a car someone smoked pot in.

ETA my guess is it didn't smell like a damn thing in that car, other than cigarettes (if someone actually did smoke).
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:29:34 AM EDT
[#26]
All the poon you can rape and a great dental plan!
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:30:31 AM EDT
[#27]
This should go well and has never been discussed here before.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:31:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:32:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
All the poon you can rape and a great dental plan!
View Quote
And you can be a Texas Ranger!
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:35:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I just watched the actual dash cam footage. Holy shit, If one of those females had been me getting that treatment I wouldn't have been as calm as they were. The older lady did say something to the male cop about what happened (quite graphically) during the search and the cop blamed her for driving a car someone smoked pot in.

ETA my guess is it didn't smell like a damn thing in that car, other than cigarettes (if someone actually did smoke).
View Quote
He’s one of the good cops right?  He didn’t do anything wrong and shouldn’t be in prison either right?
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:36:45 AM EDT
[#31]
If you like chicks who look like Axl Rose.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:41:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Cops are civilians.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:41:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Fucking creep female cop
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:49:12 AM EDT
[#34]
"Whoops. Didn't mean to fingerbang your ass and pussy. My bad." - officer
"Ah, that's only worth probation." - judge

Lol.

The least she could have done was not go ass to pussy with her fingerbanging adventure. That's just rude.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:58:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Jail time? Yes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jail time? Yes.
I’m sure you’d be as nonchalant about it if this had happened to your wife.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 9:10:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Lol.

The least she could have done was not go ass to pussy with her fingerbanging adventure. That's just rude.
View Quote

Seems legit.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 9:26:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Seems legit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.

Seems legit.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 9:29:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Justice would be officer guilty of sexual battery and has to register as a sex offender the rest of her life.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 9:33:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Looks like one of those sex dolls that gets posted on here from time to time or maybe it's the misc
meeeh
dead eyes looking in the photo
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 9:34:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

In MI, strip searches are the same sex. (I've heard in exigent circumstances, opposite sex can be used if at minimum two officers are present, although there is no way I'd test that )

Body cavity searches require a warrant, and trained medical staff. LEO cannot preform cavity searches.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same in TX but have not heard about opposite sex policy.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 9:38:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHSuHeGnFKE

Female officer guilty
View Quote
this is years old
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 9:47:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Lol.

View Quote
All her off duty training films probably showed that as being the way to go. Being a female herself she knew it was wrong and likely did it out of the gratification she got by demeaning her victims over the course of ten years.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 9:51:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Looks like one of those sex dolls that gets posted on here from time to time or maybe it's the misc
meeeh
View All Quotes
Quoted:
meeeh
That finger bang from the trooper took the life out of her.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 9:52:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
This should go well and has never been discussed here before.
View Quote
In before the public service announcement thread.

“Don’t smoke pot or you’ll get a fist up your vagina....law’s the law ma’am.”
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 9:58:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Based on that picture I'm going to have to respectfully disagree.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 10:08:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 10:46:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Sigh.  I was a LEO for 25 years.  Just how the hell did she think that was a good idea.  Seriously, just WTF.

I'm really starting to wonder about the newer generations of cops.  No life experience, common sense or ability for critical thinking.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 10:54:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Uh
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 11:10:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
IIRC, the cop used the same gloved fingers to check the anus and vagina of both women in the car. So one of those two got their friends poop in their vagina. That was part of the complaint by the victims lawyer. But if they had nothing to hide then the search was OK, right?
View Quote
Probably not the fist or last time.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 11:16:39 AM EDT
[#50]
Fucking DPS let troopers do PC cavity searches on the side of the road? What brain dead ROD captain wrote that policy?!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top