Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2020 2:41:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mousehunter]
Just watched an update out of the UK on this subject.  Apparently Biden is against vaping.  Comilla is pro outlawing vaping completely.  Biden's proposed HHS Secretary and Surgeon General are also strongly against Vaping.  Apparently only his proposed head of the CDC is not openly anti-vape.  He basically said the "advocates" in the US that said vaping has a better chance under Biden were lying their ass off because they were Orange man bad and vaping is going to be fucked under a Biden Admin.

Great, Biden is against the 2nd Amendment, the Economy and fucking vaping as well.  I guess the only thing they are is pro crime.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 2:47:50 AM EDT
[#1]
They'll kill an 8 month old healthy baby, won't prosecute pedophiles, say nothing about cigarettes, but want to outlaw vaping?

Sounds like someone who'd get the most votes in the history of our country
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 2:53:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Goddamn if that doesnt make the best first post ever i dont know wtf would
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 3:03:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 3:38:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WILSON] [#4]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 4:25:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:53:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By mousehunter:
Just watched an update out of the UK on this subject.  Apparently Biden is against vaping.  Comilla is pro outlawing vaping completely.  Biden's proposed HHS Secretary and Surgeon General are also strongly against Vaping.  Apparently only his proposed head of the CDC is not openly anti-vape.  He basically said the "advocates" in the US that said vaping has a better chance under Biden were lying their ass off because they were Orange man bad and vaping is going to be fucked under a Biden Admin.

Great, Biden is against the 2nd Amendment, the Economy and fucking vaping as well.  I guess the only thing they are is pro crime.
View Quote
lol

most of his voting base vapes.  

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 6:57:56 AM EDT
[#7]
So if Bidet et al outlaws vaping, then there will be all those folks who are addicted to nicotine that will have to shift to tobacco products in order to get their fix and/or prevent nicotine withdrawal.   That would be a whole lot of cranky young people.   I don't know how many Antifa types vape, but between their pre-existing tendency to riot, when paired with nicotine withdrawal, our society could plunge into chaos rather quickly.

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 8:24:14 AM EDT
[#8]
I am all for them banning everything.

Let's get both sides hating them.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 8:35:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TREETOP:
The more he can piss off Americans of all walks of life, with his control attempts and overreach, the better for the country in the long run.
View Quote

Up until he nationalizes tens of millions of illegals.

Then it's a 1 party system for generations with absolutely zero obstacles for all leftist agendas, policies and laws. Zero chance any other party will ever be in control.

Statehood for DC and PR as well as packing the SCOTUS are simply further guarantees of this.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 8:59:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By tigglesworth:
Every vape tool I personally know was a Bernie supporter.

Good for them.
View Quote

I'm a vape tool, and I'd rather eat broken glass than vote for Bernie or any other leftist loon.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 9:05:43 AM EDT
[#11]
but legalize pot
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 9:12:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By OverScoped:
lol

most of his voting base vapes.  

View Quote

I know.  Sweet schadenfreude!
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:50:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By DoctorCAD:
Now that's a platform I can get behind.
View Quote

I don't think it should be illegal but if I walk through a strawberry cloud I should have the legal right to knock out the source.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 12:35:53 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Because killing freedom of choice is stupid...am I right...
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 12:36:45 PM EDT
[#15]

Good for them.
View Quote

Except a lot of people vape to include the members of ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 1:46:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By BURN:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Uh, I just don't give a fuck about muh vape. There are a few other liberties that may take center stage before your gay ass vaping, go be sensitive with your freedom of choice speech on your Bernie faggot filled vape forum. Christ, you've been here long enough not to be so fucking sensitive.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 3:07:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Genin:
So if Bidet et al outlaws vaping, then there will be all those folks who are addicted to nicotine that will have to shift to tobacco products in order to get their fix and/or prevent nicotine withdrawal.   That would be a whole lot of cranky young people.   I don't know how many Antifa types vape, but between their pre-existing tendency to riot, when paired with nicotine withdrawal, our society could plunge into chaos rather quickly.

View Quote

Then he will put another 2 buck a pack tax on cigarettes.

I hope he does this really soon.

The left needs to feel pain too.
They need to see what these crazy Democrats really are.

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 3:55:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Good for them.
View Quote

And on the other hand
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:10:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Idaholandho:

Uh, I just don't give a fuck about muh vape. There are a few other liberties that may take center stage before your gay ass vaping, go be sensitive with your freedom of choice speech on your Bernie faggot filled vape forum. Christ, you've been here long enough not to be so fucking sensitive.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Idaholandho:

This is not GD insults are not required.

Calling members gay is not very nice.

And assuming that all vapers are liberal is a very big stretch all the workers at my local vape shop are Trump supporters and open carry at work.

And I am not being sensitive. I am saying no one freedom should be given up not even something like vaping.

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:34:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Good all those tight pants wearing stocking capped liberal homos with vapor rolling out of their mouths can suck it.

Most retarded thug ever.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 9:05:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By stockli76:
Good all those tight pants wearing stocking capped liberal homos with vapor rolling out of their mouths can suck it.

Most retarded thug ever.
View Quote

not even sure where to start.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:25:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 7:01:23 PM EDT
[#23]
::panic buys a couple gallons of nicotine::

Link Posted: 12/16/2020 7:11:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TotalUnRecall] [#24]
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 7:16:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Keith1980:

Hook a brother up.

ETA: Damn nic neckbearder.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NY_Shooter:
::panic buys a couple gallons of nicotine::

Hook a brother up.

ETA: Damn nic neckbearder.

I'm really thinking about it. At least 1 gallon. Lol. I have a little under 400ml of 100mg/ml nic on hand right now. All of it in the freezer (it's 100% PG, so it doesn't get thick).
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:15:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mousehunter] [#26]
My annoyance is it is almost completely about money.  Big tobacco is taking hits from sales, so they want vaping limited.  They make large political contributions so their will gets done.  Meanwhile in many states, the old cigarette settlement cases are still in effect.  Big tobacco owes those states money, but apparently those payments are tied to sales.  They really are taxes, but disguised as court settlements.  Cigarette sales are way down.  The latest crop of kids just did not get into them like those in the past.  It has crippled that source of tax revenue.  Even if the politician does not see contributions from the tobacco company coming in - the tax that is paying for their pork projects they give to other donors has dried up.  They see this as a win win - they get votes from prohibitionists and get more graft money to boot down the road as they push a generation of vaping kids into smoking...

I don't know if vapes were ever in front of the counter items, but I suspect the only reason they were not was ease of theft.  So they went from over the counter in many stores to only tobacco flavors over the counter for under 21.  So that is just annoying, but you could still get flavors you wanted at "tobacco" shops (hell I have not seen a real tobacco shop in many years - but I guess I could find a cigar shop that is close, but traditional pipes went out of flavor so long ago).  Plus you can still mail order at reasonable prices.  Next step is to outlaw online sales (firearms, ammo, gun parts, vape juice, vape equipment, etc...)  That will double the price of everything - plus make for some long ass drives for me.  Eventually they will make it even harder, perhaps by outlawing sales across state lines (wait, already did that with guns).  Then counties and local governments will create ridiculous laws (already done with guns and alcohol).  Why do the prohibitionist Karen's have to win in a fee country?

First they came after the witches, and nobody said anything because they were not a whitch.  Then they came after the Jews...  
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:59:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:05:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WILSON] [#28]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:07:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:10:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:12:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By WILSON:
I'm sensitive, and that's pretty fucking rude.    Take 500 hours off.  
View Quote

Thank you Wilson, im surprised it took so long for him to be given a timeout. That was completely uncalled for.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:41:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Biden is the vacuum cleaner of special interest money.  I think it is obvious that big tobacco probably paid them off.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 2:23:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:
Biden is the vacuum cleaner of special interest money.  I think it is obvious that big tobacco probably paid them off.
View Quote

And about as smart as a vacuum cleaner.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 8:49:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WILSON] [#34]
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 9:01:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 3:27:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Need to learn how to make my own juice. Health stores have VG and, I think, PG. Nicotine is a different story though...
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 5:53:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 5:59:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 8:21:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 2:03:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mousehunter] [#40]
for the most part, I have not seen online prices skyrocket yet.  But will admit that with sales, online mod prices were usually 60-70% cheeper than local.  I got 3 mods black Friday for less than one local.   Online juice was usually less than 1/2 the price of local.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 3:21:15 PM EDT
[#41]
My one local vape shop closed down on Dec 2nd...

so its drive 20-30 miles one way or online ordering from now on...
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 3:27:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Vaping was the only thing that stopped me from smoking 2 packs a day for like 27 years.
No fruity or candy flavors, Virginia tobacco, tastes like a Marlboro light.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 10:57:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 6:18:41 PM EDT
[#44]

Hey whatever works. I was smoking 1.5-2 packs of Camel filter. Coughing a lung up. I can breathe better now and don’t walk around coughing. Is it completely safe? Doubt it. But if my body tells me it feels better then fuck it.  I also treat it like cigarettes. I don’t do it inside or near other people unless they don’t mind.
View Quote

Meh, I've vaped in a hospital er, just blow through your shirt, no one will ever notice.
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 7:39:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Apparently the provision buried deep in the so called COVID Relief bill is (purposely) written so vague it technically makes it illegal to use the US Postal Service to ship vape products and vendors have to keep copious records of who they sell to, to avoid criminal prosecution. So no start kits, mods, tanks or juice can be shipped USPS and vendors are closing up shop because of it.

Hmmm. Well that doesn't mean you can't make your own mods, tanks and elements from "parts" which can easily be shipped by other means (FedEx, UPS, DHL).

and ....

It's not hard to make vape juice. You can buy everything you need to do it on Amazon.com (I have). Also, there is no impact to ordering "parts" from outside the US from vendors that can't be prosecuted under US law.

Oh the recipe for vape juice you ask? Vegetable Glycol, Propylene Glycol (I do 80/20), distilled water, fruit extract flavorings and if you want it nicotine which you can also order online (not from Amazon).

Think of this being kind of like making your own off the books AR, casting your own bullets and making your own reloads but a heck of a lot cheaper.
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 9:23:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Half-Breed] [#46]
Originally Posted By Sketch-HB:
Apparently the provision buried deep in the so called COVID Relief bill is (purposely) written so vague it technically makes it illegal to use the US Postal Service to ship vape products and vendors have to keep copious records of who they sell to, to avoid criminal prosecution. So no start kits, mods, tanks or juice can be shipped USPS and vendors are closing up shop because of it.

Hmmm. Well that doesn't mean you can't make your own mods, tanks and elements from "parts" which can easily be shipped by other means (FedEx, UPS, DHL).

and ....

It's not hard to make vape juice. You can buy everything you need to do it on Amazon.com (I have). Also, there is no impact to ordering "parts" from outside the US from vendors that can't be prosecuted under US law.

Oh the recipe for vape juice you ask? Vegetable Glycol, Propylene Glycol (I do 80/20), distilled water, fruit extract flavorings and if you want it nicotine which you can also order online (not from Amazon).

Think of this being kind of like making your own off the books AR, casting your own bullets and making your own reloads but a heck of a lot cheaper.
View Quote

FedEx and UPS, while not legally mandated to do so by the new regulations, will also stop shipping all vape products in the coming month or so. Purely a voluntary action on their part, unfortunately.

(Distilled water in vape juice? What purpose does that serve? Been making my own juice for years, and have never heard of that.)
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 12:58:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mousehunter] [#47]
One of the several online shops I have used sent out an email a day or two ago.  They are arranging for private carrier services.  I think they have 30 or so states covered so far.  Weaponizing the USPS against an industry that at most only harms it's users is pretty chicken shit.  God forbid if they were to say, make it illegal to ship cheep shit from China that was sold on Amazon through the USPS - but they give them highly contracted discounted rates instead.  Hummm, bet someone has relatives making millions from Amazon for those deals.

FWIW, I have supplies to make enough juice for years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top