Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 21
Posted: 11/24/2020 11:22:18 AM EDT
The VCDL just dropped the following e-mail, looks like they want to do a drive in/thru Lobby Day.

The Virginia anti-gun Democrat leadership is trying desperately to suppress VCDL's Lobby Day in 2021 - but they won't succeed.  Lobby Day this year will be more eye-popping than last year and you will be warmer to boot!

The Governor and the Democrats that control the General Assembly really, really don't want another massive VCDL Lobby Day and rally on January 18, 2021, so games are being played to silence us.

VCDL was told years ago that an application to use the Bell Tower for an event more than six months out would not even be accepted.  We have followed that rule, booked six months out, and gotten the 11 am slot for 17 years.  This year, when we applied exactly six months out, we were told that the 11 am slot was already booked!  In fact, every slot was filled except the 6 am and 6 pm slots.

How was that even possible?  We had booked right at the six month mark.

We got a copy of a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) document containing the applications that had been accepted by the Department of General Services (DGS) for Lobby Day on January 18, 2021.  Lo and behold - the 11am slot had been requested by Andrew Goddard and Lori Haas with the Virginia Center For Public Safety (a gun-control group with ties to Michael Bloomberg).  Here's the kicker - DGS accepted the application, which had been filed OVER A YEAR IN ADVANCE (January 14, 2020)!  That was even before the VCDL's 2020 Lobby Day event!

If Lori Haas's name sounds familiar, she's the paid gun-control lobbyist who the Democrats put on the supposedly non-partisan Crime Commission a few months ago, destroying the Commission's credibility on any gun-related items.

The other slots were taken by the following organizations (note the dates the applications were submitted - all self-proclaimed progressive organizations, all magically within a few days of Goddard's application, and all before VCDL's Lobby Day 2020!):

9 am: Care in Action.  Applied on January 17, 2020.
1 pm: Progress Virginia (another gun-control rally).  Applied on January 17, 2020.
3 pm: New Virginia Majority.  Applied on January 19, 2020.

DGS's own rules say they will grant the venues to the first applicant with a valid application.  That would have made VCDL the first valid applicant for the 11 am slot (or any of the slots for that matter). But that's not what is being done.

And that's not all:  notification of who has actually gotten the slots won't be known until mid-December, making planning for such an event very difficult.  

A new set of rules is in the process of being passed, which will allow DGS to postpone the event if the Governor or the General Assembly decides they want to use the grounds at that time.  So, the day before Lobby Day, DGS could decide that some Senator needs to use the Bell Tower for one of his events and VCDL's event will be cancelled and moved to some other date.  Also, If more than the maximum number of people show up for an event, it can be cancelled.  I kid you not.  Proposed changes can be seen here.

And then there are all the COVID-19 games that can be played by the Governor, as well as the House holding their session virtually in 2021.

If the Governor and the Democrats in the General Assembly want to play games in order to suppress our right to free speech, then we'll play a game of our own:  it's called #Rolling4the2A, and this they can't stop.

You may have heard of the annual "Rolling Thunder" event in DC and the massive "Trump Trains" recently.  Both involve hundreds of vehicles with flags and signs traveling together to express support for a cause.

VCDL is going to do that on January 18, but on steroids!

VCDL's lobbying effort on January 18 is going to consist of thousands of vehicles in four major caravans coming from the corners of the state and all of them headed to Richmond!  We will post the times the various caravans should be passing key locations so those along the routes can join the caravans as it passes by their area.  

The four major caravans will all flood into the Richmond area over a 4 hour period in the afternoon and will pass through the center of Richmond, near wherever the Senate is meeting.

We will have flags and magnetic signs for all the vehicles which are taking part in this event, so everyone watching the seemingly never-ending flow of vehicles will have no doubt about the mission of those vehicles.

We are already planning on how to cover and coordinate this event over social media, including having guest speakers live-streaming and allowing everyone to know where the various caravans are located as they move across the state.

Obviously we want as many vehicles as possible in each caravan, but we are looking at having some "decked-out" buses ("wrapped" with pro-gun messages) for those who simply cannot drive, but still want to be part of this incredible event.

As a bonus, you can stay armed, you can stay warm and/or dry in your vehicle, and no worries about finding a place to park!

This is going to be SOOOO cool.  Yes, there will be a lot of driving from some of you, but it will be worth it.  The message we will be sending will be heard not only in Richmond, but in the whole state, and across the country!

What if I want to park my vehicle and walk around Richmond armed?

While VCDL is not holding an event in Richmond, you are certainly allowed to park your car and walk around the City armed if you wish.  Carry signs if you wish, too.  The Richmond ordinance banning guns at a permitted event only applies if:

1.  It is a permitted event or should have been a permitted event - you walking around Richmond is neither.  Regardless of how many people decide to do so at the same time, it is irrelevant as long as they are not doing it as some kind of a coordinated effort
2.  There must be "no guns" signs posted by the City and they can only post those signs temporarily for permitted events.

NOTES IF YOU ARE CARRYING A RIFLE OR A HANDGUN:

If you are planning to travel with a rifle or a handgun, either as a resident or a non-resident, please ensure you are aware of the applicable gun-laws.  The Virginia State Police website has some good information on transporting firearms (https://www.vsp.virginia.gov/Firearms_Transporting.shtm).

For those with 'scary' black rifles or with certain handguns, please maintain awareness of Virginia code 18.2-287.4 "Carrying loaded firearms in public areas prohibited" found at https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title18.2/chapter7/section18.2-287.4/.  Basically, if you are planning to carry a loaded, center-fire rifle or handgun with a threaded barrel, a folding stock (rifle only), or with a magazine in the gun that holds MORE than 20 rounds in Richmond, you must have a valid concealed handgun permit (all non-resident concealed carry permits are honored by Virginia).

Except as specified in the previous paragraph, open carry of a long gun or a handgun does not require a permit in Virginia.  If you have a permit, only handguns can be carried concealed, NOT long guns.

Watch for updates over the next few weeks

You will be told the following things over VA-ALERT and they will also be posted on the VCDL.org website:

* How to get the flags and magnet signs with pro-gun messages for your vehicle
* The exact routes and approximate times that each caravan will pass through key locations
* Links to where you can hear VCDL's invited speakers, as well as follow the progress of the caravans

I'll see you at #Rolling4the2A on January 18, 2021!  And for those of you from other states, come join us!  Richmond, here we come!

Please use these tags on social media when referring to Lobby Day 2021:  #Rolling4the2a #VCDL
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 11:26:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, it's a plan at least.  Pencil me in!
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 11:28:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I read that. Total bullshit
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 11:28:51 AM EDT
[#3]
That will show em.

A few barricades and they wont get within a mile of the capital.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 11:30:56 AM EDT
[#4]
This is more sad than those drive by birthday parties
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 11:31:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't know what I was truly expecting from them... but I can say I was disappointed.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 11:35:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Wtf.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 11:35:43 AM EDT
[#7]
That seems dumb. Coonmans panties are already wet at the thought of signing the Va Safe Act in 2021.
Also they should have realized that Cunt Lori Haas and all antigunners would get special treatment, I mean they had antigun faggots allowed to stay over night in the capital for Lobby Day 2020.
Any Virginian that voted for democrats or didn't vote Republican because muh candidate ain't pure is simply a fucking moron. The Democrats signaled their plans for a decade if they got power.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 11:35:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I don't know what I was truly expecting from them... but I can say I was disappointed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They kinda "we can't organize a gun match march but you can totally do that independent of us wink wink"

Link Posted: 11/24/2020 11:38:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

They kinda "we can't organize a gun match march but you can totally do that independent of us wink wink"

View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 11:38:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 11:41:53 AM EDT
[#11]
So people are not allowed to just show up and hang out? Maybe everyone should go to Virginia Center For Public Safety's 11am event and hang out. You're allowed to boo and such (Freedom of Speech).
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 11:45:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So people are not allowed to just show up and hang out? Maybe everyone should go to Virginia Center For Public Safety's 11am event and hang out. You're allowed to boo and such (Freedom of Speech).
View Quote

That strikes me as a fine idea.  We should all wear camo and plate carriers.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 11:45:54 AM EDT
[#13]
I missed the last one because of my health. This I can do! Going to organize a Tri-cities Tn. caravan!
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 11:46:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Unreal.

That'll show 'em.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 11:47:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Is VCDL going to run shuttle buses from outlying parking lots like they did last year?
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 11:54:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

VCDL was told years ago that an application to use the Bell Tower for an event more than six months out would not even be accepted.

Lo and behold - the 11am slot had been requested by Andrew Goddard and Lori Haas with the Virginia Center For Public Safety (a gun-control group with ties to Michael Bloomberg).  Here's the kicker - DGS accepted the application, which had been filed OVER A YEAR IN ADVANCE (January 14, 2020)!
View Quote

Our side needs to learn to not follow rules that are being violated against us. Free men don't ask.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 11:56:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep. It doesn't matter what event we are showing up for.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:00:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
That will show em.

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:02:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Its obvious this is meant to shut down lobby day. Denying permits and giving it to a gun control group instead? Pathetic.

The only response is to turn out anyway. Massively. Permit or no permit.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:03:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:05:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

That is EXACTLY what will happen.  

I don't want to sound like a wet blanket, but this car caravan idea will almost certainly not work, precisely because they will block roads and completely neuter it.  Nobody will see it, and no news media will cover it.

We'll have to walk in, like we did this year.  If they want to arrest thousands of people for not having a rigged "permit" for their 1st Amendment rights, I guess they will have to do that.  

VDCL should make their permit application available as a PDF, so that every protestor who shows up can have a copy of it.
View Quote
This. The governor will declare a state of emergency and try to lock down the roads. Walk ins will be it. Can you imagine?

A tiny kernel of gun control mommies behind a fence surrounded by an ocean of gun rights people. It will be glorious.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:06:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Lori haas makes my skin crawl
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:11:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This. The governor will declare a state of emergency and try to lock down the roads. Walk ins will be it. Can you imagine?

A tiny kernel of gun control mommies behind a fence surrounded by an ocean of gun rights people. It will be glorious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is EXACTLY what will happen.  

I don't want to sound like a wet blanket, but this car caravan idea will almost certainly not work, precisely because they will block roads and completely neuter it.  Nobody will see it, and no news media will cover it.

We'll have to walk in, like we did this year.  If they want to arrest thousands of people for not having a rigged "permit" for their 1st Amendment rights, I guess they will have to do that.  

VDCL should make their permit application available as a PDF, so that every protestor who shows up can have a copy of it.

I'm with you fellas.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:12:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Lori haas makes my skin crawl
View Quote

She holds a lot of power in Va. She is even on the Virginia Crime Commission now. The VCC will rubber stamp all gun control.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:13:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That is EXACTLY what will happen.    I don’t want to sound like a wet blanket, but this car caravan idea will almost certainly not work, precisely because they will block roads and completely neuter it.  Nobody will see it, and no news media will cover it.

We’ll have to walk in, like we did this year.  If they want to arrest thousands of people for not having a rigged “permit” for their 1st Amendment rights, I guess they will have to do that.  

View Quote

Every last person who is willing to walk in absolutely should. Every person who can't, should show up in their vehicle with flags. If that causes traffic problems, good. The other side has shown us over the last year what people pay attention to. But every last person who can walk in, should.

The Va govt is violating the First Amendment.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:14:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Seems like VCDL is stuck with thinking things will be like things they used to be. VCDL, as great as they are, were only effective because legislators listened or were slightly afraid, the Democrats are not afraid. Remember the three Senate hold outs on HB 961 were only hold outs because they were sure how to implement it, not because they were against it. The democrats hold power now and will use every ounce of it to crush us.
I still donate to VCDL though.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:15:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Nonsense. You don't even need permits to hold a mostly peaceful protest. BLM and antifa didn't apply for permits, so why should anyone else?
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:17:13 PM EDT
[#28]
I'd be up for just walking in regardless.

Especially if we put together an ARFCOM group.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:21:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think technically it can't be an organized group.

Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:22:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:23:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Nonsense. You don't even need permits to hold a mostly peaceful protest. BLM and antifa didn't apply for permits, so why should anyone else?
View Quote

This.  The game has changed.  And now we can wear masks.    Prior concerns about facial recognition software are no longer a thing.  Leave your phone at home, wear your COVID face covering, and you are effectively anonymous.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:23:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The VCDL just dropped the following e-mail, looks like they want to do a drive in/thru Lobby Day.

The Virginia anti-gun Democrat leadership is trying desperately to suppress VCDL's Lobby Day in 2021 - but they won't succeed.  Lobby Day this year will be more eye-popping than last year and you will be warmer to boot!

The Governor and the Democrats that control the General Assembly really, really don't want another massive VCDL Lobby Day and rally on January 18, 2021, so games are being played to silence us.

VCDL was told years ago that an application to use the Bell Tower for an event more than six months out would not even be accepted.  We have followed that rule, booked six months out, and gotten the 11 am slot for 17 years.  This year, when we applied exactly six months out, we were told that the 11 am slot was already booked!  In fact, every slot was filled except the 6 am and 6 pm slots.

How was that even possible?  We had booked right at the six month mark.

We got a copy of a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) document containing the applications that had been accepted by the Department of General Services (DGS) for Lobby Day on January 18, 2021.  Lo and behold - the 11am slot had been requested by Andrew Goddard and Lori Haas with the Virginia Center For Public Safety (a gun-control group with ties to Michael Bloomberg).  Here's the kicker - DGS accepted the application, which had been filed OVER A YEAR IN ADVANCE (January 14, 2020)!  That was even before the VCDL's 2020 Lobby Day event!

If Lori Haas's name sounds familiar, she's the paid gun-control lobbyist who the Democrats put on the supposedly non-partisan Crime Commission a few months ago, destroying the Commission's credibility on any gun-related items.

The other slots were taken by the following organizations (note the dates the applications were submitted - all self-proclaimed progressive organizations, all magically within a few days of Goddard's application, and all before VCDL's Lobby Day 2020!):

9 am: Care in Action.  Applied on January 17, 2020.
1 pm: Progress Virginia (another gun-control rally).  Applied on January 17, 2020.
3 pm: New Virginia Majority.  Applied on January 19, 2020.

DGS's own rules say they will grant the venues to the first applicant with a valid application.  That would have made VCDL the first valid applicant for the 11 am slot (or any of the slots for that matter). But that's not what is being done.

And that's not all:  notification of who has actually gotten the slots won't be known until mid-December, making planning for such an event very difficult.  

A new set of rules is in the process of being passed, which will allow DGS to postpone the event if the Governor or the General Assembly decides they want to use the grounds at that time.  So, the day before Lobby Day, DGS could decide that some Senator needs to use the Bell Tower for one of his events and VCDL's event will be cancelled and moved to some other date.  Also, If more than the maximum number of people show up for an event, it can be cancelled.  I kid you not.  Proposed changes can be seen here.

And then there are all the COVID-19 games that can be played by the Governor, as well as the House holding their session virtually in 2021.

If the Governor and the Democrats in the General Assembly want to play games in order to suppress our right to free speech, then we'll play a game of our own:  it's called #Rolling4the2A, and this they can't stop.

You may have heard of the annual "Rolling Thunder" event in DC and the massive "Trump Trains" recently.  Both involve hundreds of vehicles with flags and signs traveling together to express support for a cause.

VCDL is going to do that on January 18, but on steroids!

VCDL's lobbying effort on January 18 is going to consist of thousands of vehicles in four major caravans coming from the corners of the state and all of them headed to Richmond!  We will post the times the various caravans should be passing key locations so those along the routes can join the caravans as it passes by their area.  

The four major caravans will all flood into the Richmond area over a 4 hour period in the afternoon and will pass through the center of Richmond, near wherever the Senate is meeting.

We will have flags and magnetic signs for all the vehicles which are taking part in this event, so everyone watching the seemingly never-ending flow of vehicles will have no doubt about the mission of those vehicles.

We are already planning on how to cover and coordinate this event over social media, including having guest speakers live-streaming and allowing everyone to know where the various caravans are located as they move across the state.

Obviously we want as many vehicles as possible in each caravan, but we are looking at having some "decked-out" buses ("wrapped" with pro-gun messages) for those who simply cannot drive, but still want to be part of this incredible event.

As a bonus, you can stay armed, you can stay warm and/or dry in your vehicle, and no worries about finding a place to park!

This is going to be SOOOO cool.  Yes, there will be a lot of driving from some of you, but it will be worth it.  The message we will be sending will be heard not only in Richmond, but in the whole state, and across the country!

What if I want to park my vehicle and walk around Richmond armed?

While VCDL is not holding an event in Richmond, you are certainly allowed to park your car and walk around the City armed if you wish.  Carry signs if you wish, too.  The Richmond ordinance banning guns at a permitted event only applies if:

1.  It is a permitted event or should have been a permitted event - you walking around Richmond is neither.  Regardless of how many people decide to do so at the same time, it is irrelevant as long as they are not doing it as some kind of a coordinated effort
2.  There must be "no guns" signs posted by the City and they can only post those signs temporarily for permitted events.

NOTES IF YOU ARE CARRYING A RIFLE OR A HANDGUN:

If you are planning to travel with a rifle or a handgun, either as a resident or a non-resident, please ensure you are aware of the applicable gun-laws.  The Virginia State Police website has some good information on transporting firearms (https://www.vsp.virginia.gov/Firearms_Transporting.shtm).

For those with 'scary' black rifles or with certain handguns, please maintain awareness of Virginia code 18.2-287.4 "Carrying loaded firearms in public areas prohibited" found at https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title18.2/chapter7/section18.2-287.4/.  Basically, if you are planning to carry a loaded, center-fire rifle or handgun with a threaded barrel, a folding stock (rifle only), or with a magazine in the gun that holds MORE than 20 rounds in Richmond, you must have a valid concealed handgun permit (all non-resident concealed carry permits are honored by Virginia).

Except as specified in the previous paragraph, open carry of a long gun or a handgun does not require a permit in Virginia.  If you have a permit, only handguns can be carried concealed, NOT long guns.

Watch for updates over the next few weeks

You will be told the following things over VA-ALERT and they will also be posted on the VCDL.org website:

* How to get the flags and magnet signs with pro-gun messages for your vehicle
* The exact routes and approximate times that each caravan will pass through key locations
* Links to where you can hear VCDL's invited speakers, as well as follow the progress of the caravans

I'll see you at #Rolling4the2A on January 18, 2021!  And for those of you from other states, come join us!  Richmond, here we come!

Please use these tags on social media when referring to Lobby Day 2021:  #Rolling4the2a #VCDL
View Quote
View Quote

I'm not driving cross country to circle the block for an hour honking my horn and leave.  That's worthless, non-threatening, laughable joke of a demonstration.

Worse than showing up unarmed with suits and ties.

We'd all be immobile, easily corralled, easily identified.  It's moronic and unproductive.

We all saw what works.  How about we just claim to be with whatever other bullshit was granted a demonstration permit in order to deny us our freedom of speech and assembly?
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:24:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It will be a technically unorganized group.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think technically it can't be an organized group.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/9e85260fbf36db870eaab519f0e28f2e/tenor.gif

It will be a technically unorganized group.  

I will dress properly this time lol
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:25:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Seems like VCDL is stuck with thinking things will be like things they used to be. VCDL, as great as they are, were only effective because legislators listened or were slightly afraid, the Democrats are not afraid. Remember the three Senate hold outs on HB 961 were only hold outs because they were sure how to implement it, not because they were against it. The democrats hold power now and will use every ounce of it to crush us.
I still donate to VCDL though.
View Quote

VCDL was the nucleus of Lobby Day, but it took on a life of its own far beyond their control early on.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:26:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm not driving cross country to circle the block for an hour honking my horn and leave.  That's worthless, non-threatening, laughable joke of a demonstration.

Worse than showing up unarmed with suits and ties.

We'd all be immobile, easily corralled, easily identified.  It's moronic and unproductive.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:26:38 PM EDT
[#36]
There is a lot of traffic traveling through downtown Richmond.  A few members driving cars with questionable mechanical soundness traveling to the drive by  rally that, due to their poor mechanical condition, finally died right in the middle of I-95 right next to the exit to the capitol would cause tremendous issues.  

The same sort of thing could conceivably happen along Broad Street right by the capital if those same cars, or others that were also similarly poorly maintained, managed to limp a bit farther up the road before their head gaskets blew.

Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:27:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Every last person who is willing to walk in absolutely should. Every person who can't, should show up in their vehicle with flags. If that causes traffic problems, good. The other side has shown us over the last year what people pay attention to. But every last person who can walk in, should.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is EXACTLY what will happen.    I don’t want to sound like a wet blanket, but this car caravan idea will almost certainly not work, precisely because they will block roads and completely neuter it.  Nobody will see it, and no news media will cover it.

We’ll have to walk in, like we did this year.  If they want to arrest thousands of people for not having a rigged “permit” for their 1st Amendment rights, I guess they will have to do that.  

The thought of thousands of masked, armed, shouting, angry patriots converging in the capital on foot, from miles around, from every direction, scaring the bajeezus out of the libs cowering indoors, makes my pants tight.

The thought of them doing so two days later in DC fills me with hope.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:28:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:32:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Ok, what day is January 18, 2021?  Seems like that would be a fucking common sense addition.

(BTW, it's a fucking MONDAY.  And it's also MLK Day.)
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:36:20 PM EDT
[#40]
why does lobby day have to be on MLK day? What difference does it make? Have it the next day and get the permits for then.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:36:54 PM EDT
[#41]
I was there, I will be there, this time I will bring others.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:37:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Eh. They’re going to change the rules somehow someway. Make a plan that can’t be disrupted.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:37:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Basically, if you are planning to carry a loaded, center-fire rifle or handgun with a threaded barrel, a folding stock (rifle only), or with a magazine in the gun that holds MORE than 20 rounds in Richmond, you must have a valid concealed handgun permit (all non-resident concealed carry permits are honored by Virginia).
View Quote

WTF???  Is this new???
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:37:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Remember, Mommies for Commies have to drive in, and find places to park too. It would be a shame if all paid, public parking was taken.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:37:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
why does lobby day have to be on MLK day? What difference does it make? Have it the next day and get the permits for then.
View Quote

We work unlike the others.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:39:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
That will show em.

View Quote

Just curious if barricades stop people on foot?
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:40:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Can we arrange to park and block traffic in the vicinity of Manse de Rouge Ralphie de Coonman and debark en masse?
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:40:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Ok, what day is January 18, 2021?  Seems like that would be a fucking common sense addition.

(BTW, it's a fucking MONDAY.  And it's also MLK Day.)
View Quote

Same as last time...
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:41:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Might as well do it on 1/20 at the US capital, then
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:42:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

WTF???  Is this new???
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Basically, if you are planning to carry a loaded, center-fire rifle or handgun with a threaded barrel, a folding stock (rifle only), or with a magazine in the gun that holds MORE than 20 rounds in Richmond, you must have a valid concealed handgun permit (all non-resident concealed carry permits are honored by Virginia).

WTF???  Is this new???

I don't think so; there was much handwringing over this last time.

It was not enforced, and you just don't keep a mag in the gun to avoid the issue.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 21
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top