BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/28/2019 3:43:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone that doesn’t realize this website is monitored by uncle sugar is tarded. This website alone is probably responsible for hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of pages of info on the members.

And to the guy that is currently monitoring this thread.....I fucked your mom.
View Quote
Oh you're just asking for your dog to be shot.
Link Posted: 3/28/2019 4:15:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow, that sounds like some bullshit to me OP.
Link Posted: 3/28/2019 5:41:04 PM EDT
[#3]
So they came to get his hand grenade, even though they knew he legally possessed it? Is that confirmed, or just speculation? Considering there's a guy in AZ with hundreds of hand grenades-amongst lots of other even naughtier things-none of this makes any sense.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 6:04:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I IMed you saying they maybe forgot to "forget" the mission support stuff for their interview, stuff like gas receipts, and travel vouchers. but you mentionsed Background check and eqip so 95% chance you are NOVA/beltway area, unlikely any travel vouchers were generated for a day trip.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 6:57:57 PM EDT
[#5]
We should FOIA all records containing the words "AR15.com" and "Arfcom". It could get a bit spendy. Group buy?
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 7:52:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 8:34:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm honestly not surprised by their malicious incompetence, but holy fuck.  
View Quote
It's not incompetence. Incompetence is just the tired excuse they use for intentional acts because the courts and the people allow it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 8:56:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Missed this thread the first time around - tag for any additional information.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 8:57:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Wow.  So what’s the agent’s excuse for feeding you that line of B.S.?  If they had already found the forms weeks prior?  Or did I read that wrong?

Was it intentionally malicious or just stupidity.  How the fuck did you even get on their radar?

We really live in a Bananna Republic
View Quote
My take?

If he's interested in this crazy shit, maybe he's got other crazy shit he didn't ask permission for. Cops can lie to you as an investigative technique.

The biggest question in my mind is why didn't they execute a raid on OP.  Cooler heads prevailed? More pressing issues distracted them? i.e., actual criminals.
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 9:24:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Thread
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh, do you have a super common name like jason smith? James baker? IIRC there was a member here who is a cop and was arrested in another state by a cop who saw "outstanding warrant on James Smith" with same DOB as member. There MIGHT be more than ONE james smith with the same birthday in the US, arresting officer didn't look at the race of the warrant, height or tattoos, member had no face tattoos, wasn't black, and was too short/tall.

And i wasn't here tagging this for updates
I remember that.

IIRC the wanted party was black, the LE member was white, but they still arrested him.
I also remember that one:

- proned him out on the street (in front of his family).  Full felony stop, with guns drawn and pointed at him.

- he was cool & mostly silent until he got to the station.  Then officer dick-head realized his mistake, muttered "sorry."

Officer Arfcomer righteously unleashed a full stream of angry profanities, insulted officer dickhead, insulted his intelligence, unleashed more profanities, and promised an official complaint.  I sure hope he followed through with it.  It was a MAJOR fuckup by officer dickhead.

That was a few years ago IIRC.  It was a good read.
Do you have a Link....that sounds like an interesting read.
Thread
Does anyone know if he's doing OK? I think I remember he got run over changing a lady's tire years ago.
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 9:22:38 AM EDT
[#11]
The ATF got him
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 9:25:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The ATF got him
View Quote
Did OP get disappeared?
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 1:55:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Did OP get disappeared?
View Quote
The OP is just really busy working two months at a time without a day off, and has mostly been overseas and unable to do anything.
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 2:11:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Tagged for updates
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 2:44:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Interested in seeing where this goes...tagged.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 9:52:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Damn, OP get dissappeared?
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 9:56:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top