Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:06:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I was born in 1986. They called me about a gun they thought I bought in 1968.  Maybe I should FOIA them?

And OP, kudos on doing that frag!  Have you worked with them any more?
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:07:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Hey!
WE fucked his Mom. WE. All of us on the hockey team!

Repeatedly....
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:07:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Audio recordings? We're they recording interviews or phone taps?
View Quote
If they recorded our interview they'll either lose their jobs, go to prison, or both- because we were in a SCIF when they interviewed me. No outside electronics allowed for any reason, regardless of your position.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:08:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Did they ever call you?  Weird if they have recordings.  That would freak me the hell out.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:09:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow....wonder if we could collectively gridlock the records department with FOIA requests?

Also....I hope every person associated with the ATF,  from the top of the food chain down to the janitors who clean their filthy unamerican piss stains off the bathroom floor, get inoperable ass cancer.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:10:10 PM EDT
[#6]
How does one go about doing a FOIA search
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:10:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I wouldn't have a CWP, purchased as new firearms, and NFA shit if I cared about the .gov knowing about my gun likes.

I've applied for a federal LOE position in the past, good luck hiding shit.  They'll fabricate shit to fuck with you.

With some regularity I'm in need of having clearance to be on runways at AFBs globally.

But, if I google my name nothing comes up about me.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:10:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

If they recorded our interview they'll either lose their jobs, go to prison, or both- because we were in a SCIF when they interviewed me. No outside electronics allowed for any reason, regardless of your position.
View Quote
It would be deliciously ironic if you got the ATF in trouble for violating national security.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:11:10 PM EDT
[#9]
In. They can't even manage the nfa registry and they think they can register everyone?
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:12:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:12:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Click the red text
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:14:04 PM EDT
[#12]
That’s why my stamps are taking so long
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:14:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Tag.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:14:49 PM EDT
[#14]
In.  Oy, we have 4 Alexas.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:14:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Tagged
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:15:00 PM EDT
[#16]
In to get on another list.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:15:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Shit.  That's an interesting idea.
View Quote
Fuck yes, at one point I was a FFL too
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:16:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
--->  Fusion Center <---
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:16:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Anyone that doesn’t realize this website is monitored by uncle sugar is tarded.
View Quote
But how do they match your real name to your Arf name?
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:16:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What legal justification do they have for so much information gathering if you haven't been charged with a crime?
View Quote
Precrime..
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:18:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Audio recordings would concern me, but I’m sure the gov’t has paperwork on everyone. I know during an annual inspection at my FFL, they wrote down a few namesin luding mine, I know they did a trace on a gun I had sold. Figure NCIS checks, ccw, etc. Most everyone is in some sort of system.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:18:48 PM EDT
[#22]
What is the exact language in your request?  My guess is they have interpreted your request differently than you intended and snagged a bunch of random documents that might conceivably be covered by the language of your request.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:18:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

They showed up to my work last year about me supposedly having an unregistered DD (an M203). 6 agents insisting they'd searched the registry and could find nothing registered to me.

I provided PDFs of multiple form 1s and form 4s that are in my name, and asked WTF name they searched for.  They left and I never had contact with them again. Now I want the documents in case the incident comes up when I renew my security clearance.
View Quote
Atf agents are complete and utter retards.

The memes about them are so true
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:19:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:19:05 PM EDT
[#25]
I imagine they've got a thick file on me. No fucks given. Everybody knows where I stand.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:20:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
In.  Oy, we have 4 Alexas.
View Quote
the fbi thanks you for the voluntary voice models
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:20:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
They showed up to my work last year about me supposedly having an unregistered DD (an M203). 6 agents insisting they'd searched the registry and could find nothing registered to me.

I provided PDFs of multiple form 1s and form 4s that are in my name, and asked WTF name they searched for.  They left and I never had contact with them again. Now I want the documents in case the incident comes up when I renew my security clearance.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can you provide the story that led to your request?

As long as you disclose the encounter to the investigator when you go to renew, you will be ok.
I sold a beretta 92 slide on Ebay, I sent it to New Jersey but it ended up being found in a package going to Russia. I had customs, homeland, CID, and the FBI in my commanders office wanting to see me.
Long story short, it all turned out ok. I hold a ts- csi yw.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:21:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
What is the exact language in your request?  My guess is they have interpreted your request differently than you intended and snagged a bunch of random documents that might conceivably be covered by the language of your request.
View Quote
Documents that reference me directly via IMS criminal investigation database, and which match name and DOB or name and SSN.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:21:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Most people have Facebook, as well as non-VPN'd internet, thus a simple IP cross check to match a likely real name with a username. I wouldn't doubt that they have ways to get IP addresses from forums without needing to contact the site admin.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:23:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Did they let on where they got the idea you had a M203? Even if you do, just wondering what route it took to get you on their radar to be looking you up in the registry and launching this little adventure to your work?

ETA: To clarify my question: where did the pretext about the unregistered launcher come from? Anonymous tip? Data mining? Observed at the range by ATF undercover faggot?
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:26:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:28:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Tag!
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:29:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Anyone that doesn’t realize this website is monitored by uncle sugar is tarded. This website alone is probably responsible for hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of pages of info on the members.

And to the guy that is currently monitoring this thread.....I fucked your mom.
View Quote
We all fucked his mom.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:31:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Taggggggg
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:34:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Interesting concept OP.  Look forward to following this thread...
View Quote
Taggy based on this.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:36:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
As long as you disclose the encounter to the investigator when you go to renew, you will be ok.
I sold a beretta 92 slide on Ebay, I sent it to New Jersey but it ended up being found in a package going to Russia. I had customs, homeland, CID, and the FBI in my commanders office wanting to see me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That depends on the investigator. My last clearance reinvestigation took almost two years because of a similar issue with ATF from years ago, which I had disclosed. They held it up til they had documentation.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:37:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Anyone that doesn’t realize this website is monitored by uncle sugar is tarded. This website alone is probably responsible for hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of pages of info on the members.

View Quote
His mom was good but his sister was better.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:37:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
What legal justification do they have for so much information gathering if you haven't been charged with a crime?
View Quote
We (Gov/Etc) laugh at your 4th Amendment whiny bullshit (this comment now added to my file).
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:40:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Doesn't explain the audio recordings.
View Quote
FFL calls in for further guidance or determination? Might be nothing at all. Or they may have recorded the interaction when they contacted him about his DD.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:41:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:41:52 PM EDT
[#41]
OP, what are you doing with an unregistered M203?
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:42:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
I know her.  she said you had the smallest wrinkled little dinky she ever saw.  Figured you needed to go out of life no longer a virgin.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:44:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I needed a laugh
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:45:09 PM EDT
[#44]
In on this shit, where do i get a request form.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:45:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Audio recordings would be something along the lines of a "subject" calling you to see if you sell X item or if you can supply them with X ot Y items. Or, you calling and speaking about items in their corral of jurisdiction.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:45:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Tag.

In for where this goes
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:46:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
That depends on the investigator. My last clearance reinvestigation took almost two years because of a similar issue with ATF from years ago, which I had disclosed. They held it up til they had documentation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah good call. Always got to watch your 6.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:47:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah I have an admission, I took sloppy seconds while she was screaming how much bigger my dick is than your dads.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:49:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Via email account, name given for EE transaction, credit card used to pay for your account, key logged, .......
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:49:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Shit.  That's an interesting idea.
View Quote
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top