BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:40:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You think Ukraine would assist us if we got into it with China?   Do you think any European country would?

Kinda hard when they can't pay for heat and shipped all their most advanced weapons to the biggest black markets arms bazaar on the planet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like hell their was. Surrender your country is not peace

You think Ukraine would assist us if we got into it with China?   Do you think any European country would?

Kinda hard when they can't pay for heat and shipped all their most advanced weapons to the biggest black markets arms bazaar on the planet.

I'm pretty sure they assisted us in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:42:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

I would like Ukraine better if they made it the death penalty to launder western money there and they got rid of that showman grifter Shitlinksky.  Put somebody else in his place, make a reasonable deal with the Russians that pleases both nations and end this bullshit before it gets worse.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:46:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I would like Ukraine better if they made it the death penalty to launder western money there and they got rid of that showman grifter Shitlinksky.  Put somebody else in his place, make a reasonable deal with the Russians that pleases both nations and end this bullshit before it gets worse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:48:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

But its important to understand that 2021 Russia prolly doesn’t (or didnt ) have a plan or will to invade or subjugate Europe.
View Quote

Baltics isn't Europe? Moldova isn't Europe?
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:51:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But its important to understand that 2021 Russia prolly doesn’t (or didnt ) have a plan or will to invade or subjugate Europe.

You can literally provide evidence straight from the horses mouth that their goal is to rebuild the Warsaw Pact, and people will still deny it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:52:40 AM EDT
[#6]

Yeah jerking off is all you got to offer kid. Congrats
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:53:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would love to hear your idea of a deal that pleases both nations…
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:54:07 AM EDT
[#8]
But... but... slahva youkrany or whatever

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:58:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I would love to hear your idea of a deal that pleases both nations…
View Quote

Im not sure there is one, the ethnic Russians in some areas are a problem as is the historical naval base in the Crimea.  Its all fine and well for Ukraine to say fuck peace we dont want it, but its cute when its all of us in the West paying all of their bills, so in the end what do they have to lose other than people?  The Russians on the other hand, I dunno they historically are use to loosing millions and not giving a shit, but I wonder how long the Kremlin can keep a lid on the civil unrest that will break out.

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:51:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I will try to find the article from months ago.  Its thesis was that prior to all recent Russian adventurism there has been a global energy price rise that allowed them the funds to conduct those actions.
View Quote

I found something, anyway.

There are a lot of articles referencing the IHS Markit study, not just this one. But I read it to mean that it takes $42/bbl in 2019 dollars (ballpark $60/bbl in today's dollars according to the pulled-out-of-Centrarchidae's-ass method of inflation calculation) just to get the oil out of the ground. Meaning that cheap oil means Russia has no real hard currency with which to fund their military and their wars of aggression.

I think my own hypothesis is that Putin always wanted to put the band back together and crown himself Tsar of All The Russias And The Other Slavs And The Baltics And The Stans And Georgia And Maybe Romania Too. Expensive energy had nothing to do with his motives, just his (perception of his) ability.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:59:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

If you've posted anything deserving a non-masturbating response, it wasn't in this thread. Putin launched a war of aggression. He doesn't deserve a settlement that makes him happy. What he and Russia deserve,  at best,  is the bill for rebuilding Ukraine and a settlement which denies them the ability to have a military that can reach outside their own borders.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:03:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Because we supported a bunch of Arab nationalists against the soviets that then formed the Taliban and al Qaeda.in the 1990’s.
View Quote

Detail..
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:06:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

They were going to invade the Baltic countries ? Gtfo with that horseshit

Your really believe that tripe or is it just to support your positions ?
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:08:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I don’t want any country to collapse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Peace was available 4 years ago.  Trump told the world how to accomplish it.  Trump was vilified, what was necessary was not done.

If Europe would have prepared themselves against Russia's monopoly on their fuel, Russia would not have had that card to play and probably would have never invaded.  Now we are waiting for winter - because that is when the card goes up in value.

You don't prepare for a war with an enimy by becoming economically dependent on them.

Yup, and we continue our war on domestic energy, thus keeping energy costs high and funding Russia.

But the are “killing orcs” so it is all good.

They’ll go broke and collapse long before we do.

Nobody is making Russia collapse except Russia.  Genocidal wars of expansion are expensive. They’ve shown time and again that they can’t play nice with the Western world, so basically, it couldn’t happen to a better bunch of turds.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:09:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

If you've posted anything deserving a non-masturbating response, it wasn't in this thread. Putin launched a war of aggression. He doesn't deserve a settlement that makes him happy. What he and Russia deserve,  at best,  is the bill for rebuilding Ukraine and a settlement which denies them the ability to have a military that can reach outside their own borders.
View Quote

You cant be that blind to say this is 100% Russian bs, Ukraine is not some 100% innocent victim here either, literally its two countries that hate each other for ages.

When you say he doesnt deserve a settlement what's the other option? Endless war, misery, death and financial ruin for everybody? Interesting thoughts on a limited military size, each time in history this has been done its resulted in a global war as the final outcome when the country forced to keep say only 100k troops says fuck this.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:10:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Baltics aside I would like to see Russia hit Poland.. than the Poles can get payback and wipe the Russians off the map.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:13:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Nobody is making Russia collapse except Russia.  Genocidal wars of expansion are expensive. They’ve shown time and again that they can’t play nice with the Western world, so basically, it couldn’t happen to a better bunch of turds.
View Quote

I don’t like Putin or the Soviet Union history. Let’s make that clear. I am not defending their current actions. Doesn’t mean I can’t understand their logic.

don’t forget that the “western world” invaded Russia repeatedly. You can’t take that out the back of their mind. Since they don’t have natural borders easy to defend (like mountains or seas) one can understand why they look for having such buffer zones. Is it “fair” for such countries ? Nope.

It’s just pragmatism though
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:14:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Baltics aside I would like to see Russia hit Poland.. than the Poles can get payback and wipe the Russians off the map.
View Quote

Poland would make Ukraine look like Disney land to the Russians. And they know it
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:20:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Detail..
View Quote

Office of the Mujahideen in Peshawar funded supplied and trained by the US, Saudis and Pakistan. Arab foreign fighters that later became al Qaeda they were earlier funded before that by the US snd Saudis in the Yemeni civil war against the communists. al Azzam, al Zawahiri and Bin Laden.  Arab nationalists and Sunni Wahabists that then, with the help of the Pakistani ISI funded and allied with the Taliban.  Two years before 9/11 Brzezinski scoffed at the idea that our support of these people in the 1980’s posed a problem because “we defeated the soviets!”  20 years of blood and treasure later, who’s back in power?

We misunderstood the root of al Qaeda’s beef with the world, it wasn’t so much religion driving them as it was driving both Western and Eastern influence out of Persia and the Middle East.  Religion is merely a catalyst and adhesive to motivate.  Brzezinski knew this too ehen he addressed the muj in Pakistan in ‘79. Brzezinski was an athiest.

Zbigniew Brzezinski to the Mujahideen: "Your cause is right and God is on your side!"

We’re going to face a similar problem with the Azov movement.  The globalists are hoping Zelensky grinds them up on the front lines and they end up depleted and diminished along with the Russians, but the remnants wont forget this.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:24:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:26:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/114465/FcjB-1SX0AA5wKx_jpg-2536317.JPG

The irony in the meme is that all the information out there is IO, whether it is Russian, Ukrainian, US, etc.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:32:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Putin is an insane dictator hellbent on rebuilding the Soviet Union. He already openly invaded a country whose territorial integrity is guaranteed by the United States (See Budapest memorandum)
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:35:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Putin is an insane dictator hellbent on rebuilding the Soviet Union. He already openly invaded a country whos territorial integrity is guaranteed by the United States (See Budapest memorandum)
View Quote

It's "whose".
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:36:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It's "whose".
View Quote

Thank for pointing it out, corrected that in my post.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:38:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Putin is an insane dictator hellbent on rebuilding the Soviet Union. He already openly invaded a country whose territorial integrity is guaranteed by the United States (See Budapest memorandum)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem with the agreement was it was not brought forward as a treaty.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:39:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Thank for pointing it out, corrected that in my post.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:43:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You cant be that blind to say this is 100% Russian bs, Ukraine is not some 100% innocent victim here either, literally its two countries that hate each other for ages.

When you say he doesnt deserve a settlement what's the other option? Endless war, misery, death and financial ruin for everybody? Interesting thoughts on a limited military size, each time in history this has been done its resulted in a global war as the final outcome when the country forced to keep say only 100k troops says fuck this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are there Ukrainian forces in Russia? Have there been. It is clearly 100% Russia.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:58:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I don’t like Putin or the Soviet Union history. Let’s make that clear. I am not defending their current actions. Doesn’t mean I can’t understand their logic.

don’t forget that the “western world” invaded Russia repeatedly. You can’t take that out the back of their mind. Since they don’t have natural borders easy to defend (like mountains or seas) one can understand why they look for having such buffer zones. Is it “fair” for such countries ? Nope.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ukraine was a buffer zone. They’re eliminating it.  Former Soviet satellites want to join NATO because they don’t want to be under Russia’s thumb (or annexed) again.  Maybe if they were nicer to their neighbors, those neighbors wouldn’t want protection against them.

So, I’m conclusion, not only has Russia been a bitch to the West, but they’ve also fucked their neighbors.  The conclusion, backed by history, is that Russia doesn’t play well with anyone… thus, the rest of the world cheers when they destroy themselves.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:01:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ukraine got rid of the guy that laundered Western money … he was a big pro Russia guy, doing the same thing the Russians were doing.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:11:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

That is 100% correct and fair.
Do you think that NATO and US would allow russia to take over the only other strategic alternative for energy? Let russia have complete monopoly over energy for europe.
Ukraine can sell cheap nuke power, Ukraine can sell cheap coal Ukraine can sell cheap gas Ukraine can sell cheap titanium. The reason why they were invaded is because in 2014 russian appointed dictator was thrown out.
Ukraine was well on the way of becoming the new gas suppler.
Lets not forget Ukraines grain supply, that grain controls the middle east and africa.
People who haven't left their zip code do not understand. The world is a VERY small place, once russia controls europe with energy china moves in to taiwan. Russian grain stolen from Ukraine and chinese belt and road or whatever its called initiative already own china. Middle east is next with the help of Iran. South America is up for grabs too. Alone and isolated is no way to exist just because "10% for the big guy" or "ukraine is corrupt!" etc.

This shit is awful and expensive but the alternative is a Chinese cock up our collective ass.
But this is 2022 and the average person cant remember and comprehend past a meme with 3 words in it so here we are.

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:13:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Do you think that NATO and US would allow russia to take over the only other strategic alternative for energy? Let russia have complete monopoly over energy for europe.
Ukraine can sell cheap nuke power, Ukraine can sell cheap coal Ukraine can sell cheap gas Ukraine can sell cheap titanium. The reason why they were invaded is because in 2014 russian appointed dictator was thrown out.
Lets not forget Ukraines grain supply, that grain controls the middle east and africa.
People who haven't left their zip code do not understand. The world is a VERY small place, once russia controls europe with energy china moves in to taiwan. Russian grain stolen from Ukraine and chinese belt and road or whatever its called initiative already own china. Middle east is next with the help of Iran. South America is up for grabs too. Alone and isolated is no way to exist just because "10% for the big guy" or "ukraine is corrupt!" etc.

This shit is awful and expensive but the alternative is a Chinese cock up our collective ass.
But this is 2022 and the average person cant remember and comprehend past a meme with 3 words in it so here we are.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dependance on anyone outside your nation is probably a bad idea, but that ship sailed long ago for Europe.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:14:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Office of the Mujahideen in Peshawar funded supplied and trained by the US, Saudis and Pakistan. Arab foreign fighters that later became al Qaeda they were earlier funded before that by the US snd Saudis in the Yemeni civil war against the communists. al Azzam, al Zawahiri and Bin Laden.  Arab nationalists and Sunni Wahabists that then, with the help of the Pakistani ISI funded and allied with the Taliban.  Two years before 9/11 Brzezinski scoffed at the idea that our support of these people in the 1980’s posed a problem because “we defeated the soviets!”  20 years of blood and treasure later, who’s back in power?

We misunderstood the root of al Qaeda’s beef with the world, it wasn’t so much religion driving them as it was driving both Western and Eastern influence out of Persia and the Middle East.  Religion is merely a catalyst and adhesive to motivate.  Brzezinski knew this too ehen he addressed the muj in Pakistan in ‘79. Brzezinski was an athiest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9RCFZnWGE0

We’re going to face a similar problem with the Azov movement.  The globalists are hoping Zelensky grinds them up on the front lines and they end up depleted and diminished along with the Russians, but the remnants wont forget this.
View Quote

I was saying that these sort of information is a “detail” to the neocon willing to go all in in Ukraine…
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:14:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Dependance on anyone outside your nation is probably a bad idea, but that ship sailed long ago for Europe.
View Quote

Russian gas and Chinese solar panels.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:15:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh ok. You believe it. Gotcha
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:19:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:33:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

make a reasonable deal with the Russians
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't worry, I got ya kiddo.

A reasonable" deal was already made.

Russia, the US and the UK confirmed their recognition of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine becoming parties to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons and effectively abandoning their nuclear arsenal to Russia and that they agreed to the following:
-Respect the signatory's independence and sovereignty in the existing borders.
-Refrain from the threat or the use of force against the signatory.
-Refrain from economic coercion designed to subordinate to their own interest the exercise by the signatory of the rights inherent in its sovereignty and thus to secure advantages of any kind.
-Seek immediate Security Council action to provide assistance to the signatory if they "should become a victim of an act of aggression or an object of a threat of aggression in which nuclear weapons are used".
-Refrain from the use of nuclear arms against the signatory.
-Consult with one another if questions arise regarding those commitments.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 2:13:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Uh yes, because they
a: openly stated it
b: Ukrainians captured battle plans saying as much (push into moldova).
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Russia, the US and the UK confirmed their recognition of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine becoming parties to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons and effectively abandoning their nuclear arsenal to Russia and that they agreed to the following:
-Refrain from economic coercion designed to subordinate to their own interest the exercise by the signatory of the rights inherent in its sovereignty and thus to secure advantages of any kind.
-Seek immediate Security Council action to provide assistance to the signatory if they "should become a victim of an act of aggression or an object of a threat of aggression in which nuclear weapons are used".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

There's literally no reason to trust any deal the Russians "commit" to. At this point, it should be obvious that Putin's goal is to take all of Ukraine. A ceasefire which hands over Ukrainian land to Putin just means that Putin will wait a few years and come back for more. This has literally already happened; Putin used proxy forces to illegally annex Crimea and part of the Donbas, then came back a few years later with a full blown invasion aimed at taking Kyiv.

The Ukrainians shouldn't settle until they've pushed the Russians back to the pre-2014 borders. It's that simple.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 2:36:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Hmm... what has China been up to while all the foolish Americans invest their money and attention in Ukraine.............

Poisoning and destroying America with Fentanyl, saber rattling and planning for Taiwan, some human rights abuses, recruiting Americans to advance their abilitary to militarily destroy America and numerous others.

I am glad all of you are so tied into the false flag Ukraine war instead of the real enemy, China.

China owns the US, economically and militarily.  May your Chinese chains rest lightly.

China blockade would be act of war, Taiwan would not surrender, official says
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-blockade-would-be-act-of-war-taiwan-would-not-surrender-official-says/ar-AA129p4y

China ready for ‘fight’ over international action on Xinjiang human rights abuses
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/sep/23/china-ready-for-fight-over-international-action-on-xinjiang-human-rights-abuses

China to blame for fentanyl crisis, covering up COVID says DeSantis
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-blame-fentanyl-crisis-covering-covid-desantis

Scientists at America’s top nuclear lab were recruited by China to design missiles and drones, report says
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/scientists-americas-top-nuclear-lab-recruited-china-design-missiles-dr-rcna48834
View Quote

We’re watching Russia commit national suicide in real time.

Once they get done with that we can (hopefully) focus on China. Every moment we can stall China, the closer (hopefully) we get to having a president with a pulse.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 2:40:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dependence is the norm for nations based on their geography. To the extent you can be dependent on liberal democracies instead of autocracies, they would be wise to do so.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:27:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I will try to find the article from months ago.  Its thesis was that prior to all recent Russian adventurism there has been a global energy price rise that allowed them the funds to conduct those actions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m curious too.  You’re the one stating an opinion as fact.   Being asked to defend such a position isn’t unreasonable.

Were high energetic prices responsible for Russia’s annexation of Crimea in 2014?

Still sounds like a theory to me.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:50:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Aren't you a peach. A Californian that sides with a foreigner in that it's ok to call Americans turds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is he calling all Americans turds or the Russian shills and useful idiots?  I’m an American born and raised, what he said doesn’t offend me.

Aren't you a peach. A Californian that sides with a foreigner in that it's ok to call Americans turds.

Iggy didn’t call Americans turds….he called Putin puffers turds. Sounds like a you problem to me.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:39:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Exactly.  These neocon boomers don't really think things through with this.

Great, Russia collapses.  Oh shit, Russia has a ton of nukes, and I'm sure they're just locked up safe and sound and would never be say, sold on the black market for money for food or something.

I'm just waiting for a black market Stinger to take out a passenger jet in Europe, or here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.  These neocon boomers don't really think things through with this.

Great, Russia collapses.  Oh shit, Russia has a ton of nukes, and I'm sure they're just locked up safe and sound and would never be say, sold on the black market for money for food or something.

I'm just waiting for a black market Stinger to take out a passenger jet in Europe, or here

the biggest problem we have is alot of people have fallen for russian propaganda and even go full blast on arguing that its true.. this post here is proof of that.

stop falling for the russian BS!!

supposed "stolen" western arms on black market was a russian disinformation op

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:43:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is there a death penalty for money laundering here?

How did the deal with the Russians in 1994 help? Or 2015?

Link Posted: 9/24/2022 12:37:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

You do realize they literally said this was the intent of the operation, right?

Link Posted: 9/24/2022 12:47:26 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

We’re watching Russia commit national suicide in real time.

Once they get done with that we can (hopefully) focus on China. Every moment we can stall China, the closer (hopefully) we get to having a president with a pulse.
View Quote

C14 says that once Russia breaks apart from this they’re gonna cause problems for those that created problems for Ukraine.  I’d listen to how he kinda laughs at the EU while saying sure, we’ll work with them, but they’re over.  They want an Intermarium suprastate free from Western and Eastern political influence. These guys are the warriors who fought since 2014 without NATO assistance and policed the streets of Kyviv before the Interior Minister changed in the middle of Zelensky’s predidency.

Link Posted: 9/24/2022 12:48:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

C14 says that once Russia breaks apart from this they’re gonna cause problems for those that created problems for Ukraine.  I listen to how he kinda laughs at the EU while saying sure, we’ll work with them, but they’re over.  They want an Intermarium suprastate free from Western and Eastern political influence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOBntnuYCMA
View Quote

So? Every country has its fringe.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 12:53:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

These guys are the Ukrainian al Qaeda of the future, the Viet Cong the Zapatistas.

Short term goals have long term consequences.  As my father once said “America has a problem with arming snd training it’s future enemies” that was in the 1970’s, he wasn’t wrong. He was a Korean war vet, a combat medic.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 12:55:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

These guys are the Ukrainian al Qaeda of the future, the Viet Cong the Zapatistas.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah, they are just nationalists. We have the same here and they are about as relevant. In Russia the same crazies run the country.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 1:13:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Nah, they are just nationalists. We have the same here and they are about as relevant. In Russia the same crazies run the country.
View Quote

Russia’s current political landscape came about because our diplomats and their hedge funders pulled the same shit in post Soviet Russia that they do now in Ukraine.

Also Ukraine’s nationalists have a broad, diversified foreign support network now. It’s been mentioned multiple times as a threat by many foreign intelligence agencies including our own.  Lots of foreign volunteers are sympathetic to the Azov movement and were receiving training and combat experience in Donbas before the invasion.  They have foreign outreach, an ambassador, and public relations staff and host conferences in other countries, especially countries within the proposed Intermarium boundaries.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top