Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2024 6:17:18 PM EDT
So a guy PM'd me about an active EE listing I have, but I haven't been able to reply to him or even send him a completely new PM. I can get as far as typing my message, but the "send" button won't register. I tried tabbing to the send button and just clicking on it with my touch pad, neither works. Any thoughts on this?

In the meantime, I mentioned him with the @ sign as a reply under my EE listing, so hopefully he sees it and switches to the email I listed.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 6:21:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Is your mailbox full?  Don't forget you have to delete everything twice, once from your inbox, then again from the Trash folder.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 8:25:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: battleshipgrey] [#2]
I received your PM but still can't reply. I deleted a bunch of old ones a few months ago so I should be good on that part for a bit. ETA, I just deleted a bunch from my sent mailbox too but still can't reply to your msg.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 11:36:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Just checking up again, I received another PM today but still couldn't reply. Everything seems to work except for the "send" and "save as draft" button, so something's broke. Windows 11 updated recently so maybe it broke that, but I can still post in threads and other html boxes.
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 1:59:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Have you tried a different browser, like Firefox?  Tried from your phone?  Logged out of ARFCOM & back on again?
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 12:48:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Logging out/in didn't do it, but restarting the computer did, my PM to you went through. Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:50:33 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't believe my response to pm's is sending. Is it because I'm so new? Not sure what else I can change on my end
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 1:31:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: backbencher] [#7]
All good!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top