Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 9:54:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 9:59:41 PM EDT
[#2]
31 knots, that's one helluva weather balloon!
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 11:07:38 PM EDT
[#3]
2019 the US Navy filmed “SPHERICAL” shaped UFOs going into the water; here is that footage
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 11:28:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Why does the navy have crappier thermal than me?

Why is that?

That video sucks.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:58:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Why is that?

That video sucks.
View Quote

It does suck.
Probably to not show the true image quality level of the sensor to the whole world. Maybe a Navy imaging tech here can comment.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 2:40:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It does suck.
Probably to not show the true image quality level of the sensor to the whole world. Maybe a Navy imaging tech here can comment.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why is that?

That video sucks.

It does suck.

The better question is not the quality of an image but think of the distances their thermal can detect at (vs yours).  I have good 640 12 core thermal , and mine is only good out to 700 y or m under good conditions.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 6:06:10 PM EDT
[#7]
UFO goes in the water but does not come out... Mini vans in FL do that all the time.  Show me one where it comes out of the water.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 3:18:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Corbell is supposed to be releasing new video tonight on Fox TMZ.  Speculation is that it's video showing 14 UAP's swarming a Navy ship.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 4:41:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Corbell is supposed to be releasing new video tonight on Fox TMZ.  Speculation is that it's video showing 14 UAP's swarming a Navy ship.
View Quote

That will be very interesting.

How exactly did Corbell get pulled into this?  He doesn’t come across well in interviews.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 5:04:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That will be very interesting.

How exactly did Corbell get pulled into this?  He doesn't come across well in interviews.
View Quote
I can't stand his documentaries (too focused on himself) and his interviews do grate on the nerves, although it's gotten easier to listen to him, since he is breaking new stories.  

I suspect his sources are via George Knapp, who has been at this for a long time.  Corbell's most recent releases came thru Knapp's website and a preview of tonight's episode shows Knapp and Corbell being interviewed.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 5:14:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I can't stand his documentaries (too focused on himself) and his interviews do grate on the nerves, although it's gotten easier to listen to him, since he is breaking new stories.  

I suspect his sources are via George Knapp, who has been at this for a long time.  Corbell's most recent releases came thru Knapp's website and a preview of tonight's episode shows Knapp and Corbell being interviewed.
View Quote

His documentary on Bob Lazar was hard to watch,  so much “artsy” fluff.

Link Posted: 6/29/2021 5:38:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Found this blurb.  Sounds like the TMZ special might be a bigger deal than I realized.  Seems to hint that Elizondo and Mellon will be interviewed, among others, unless they just show clips of previous interviews.

"TMZ Investigates: UFOs - The Pentagon Proof (8 p.m., Fox) - In this one-hour special, TMZ analyzes the U.S. government's official response to UFO conversations from an investigative standpoint. The special will walk viewers through UFO footage, including a never-before-seen video of UFOs from the deck of a USS naval ship, and speak with some of the people who experienced it firsthand. Interviews will feature senators, military pilots, a Harvard scientist, former Pentagon officials and the two people who pushed the government to release information it has held secret for more than 70 years."

Link Posted: 7/1/2021 12:18:06 AM EDT
[#13]
There were some new interviews.

Nothing really new, but the major players have been somewhat vindicated.  

Corbell seems to finally be more comfortable being in front of the camera, and isn't so manic and annoying as in the past. That's a plus as he is passionate and has a following. I wish him well and continued success.  

Interviewer was very professional and ensured the narrative was about the phenomenon and not about himself. Worth noting in this era of grandstanding on video and TV. I think I was well in to it before the interviewer even said a word. That's good.

Mellon is fascinating as always. Old money. Very wealthy. A deep state insider, but not in this carve out.  I honestly believe his passion is to try to turn over enough rocks that he can glean an understanding of the truth.  He seems to honestly believe there is enough to this to be not only worth his time, but also the likely damage and cost to his family fortune and his name.

That he is so out front on this, seems to show he is comfortable that this may wind up being his legacy.  

He is untouchable and will die wealthy, no matter where this goes.

All, in all, it was worth a watch
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 8:25:18 AM EDT
[#14]
I watched the TMZ and new show last night. Not bad, but it was the same information most knew, just cleaned up and polished. The new video to me was just more blurry blobs, but at least corroborates the other videos.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 9:36:31 AM EDT
[#15]
So a drone crashed while testing?  What am I getting excited about?
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 10:22:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I watched the TMZ and new show last night. Not bad, but it was the same information most knew, just cleaned up and polished. The new video to me was just more blurry blobs, but at least corroborates the other videos.
View Quote
I missed the 3-hour special last night because although I knew some event was happening, I thought it was a live, conference-type thing with paid admission.  I had no idea it was going to be on TV!!  Luckily, UFO Twitter was talking about it as it aired and I was able to record a re-broadcast at midnight last night.  Off to watch that in a few minutes.  I've heard good things about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top