User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 11:12:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 11:27:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The quesrion is do school staff have the power to enforce decency rules or not? If not why not?

Also her parents suck. Stop dressing like a slut.
View Quote
Apparently, Eve dressed like a slut also?
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 11:50:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Finally, we see some real evidence.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 11:55:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
Fig leaf or no fig leaf, biggest slut there ever was betrayed her husband's faith and squandered the birthright of all humanity because the snake told her pretty here eyes were.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 12:09:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

17 is legal in many states.
View Quote
Legal for sexual relations but a huge no no for pictures.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 12:12:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Fig leaf or no fig leaf, biggest slut there ever was betrayed her husband's faith and squandered the birthright of all humanity because the snake told her pretty here eyes were.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You missed the point of my post (and the bible).
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 12:44:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Bohr said it was an asshole female teacher who supposedly told her to "tape your nips".

I guess there might be a soy boy out there who couldn't handle seeing outlines of nips but even that might be a stretch...............
View Quote
I believe the teacher sent the girl to have her nipples taped because some boys were making a fuss about her nipples.

So if I'm getting this right, the boys are creating a "distraction" by saying things and laughing, but the girl is the one who needs to get her nipples taped. Instead of telling the boys to shut up and stop staring at her?

Maybe the teacher told the boys to shut up too, but if that's the case, maybe the boys should have been sent to the office (or wherever) as well, instead of just the girl. Shouldn't there be a rule about kids laughing and saying audible things about fellow students' breasts? She was not dressed slutty, that's for sure.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 12:59:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I believe the teacher sent the girl to have her nipples taped because some boys were making a fuss about her nipples.

So if I'm getting this right, the boys are creating a "distraction" by saying things and laughing, but the girl is the one who needs to get her nipples taped. Instead of telling the boys to shut up and stop staring at her?

Maybe the teacher told the boys to shut up too, but if that's the case, maybe the boys should have been sent to the office (or wherever) as well, instead of just the girl. Shouldn't there be a rule about kids laughing and saying audible things about fellow students' breasts? She was not dressed slutty, that's for sure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bohr said it was an asshole female teacher who supposedly told her to "tape your nips".

I guess there might be a soy boy out there who couldn't handle seeing outlines of nips but even that might be a stretch...............

I support girls right to dress as slutty as they want if the school is state funded but this didnt even reach above 'bland' on my scale.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 1:00:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck with that....
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 1:07:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 1:20:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Look at that filthy jezebel with her visible nipples and hoop earrings, what a tramp.

I'll bet Satan personally recruited her to distract boys from their math lessons. Get thee behind me Satan!
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 1:24:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Need pics to determine guilt.
The age of consent is 16 here.
I had a 17yo GF at 25.
Her dad was still in the Army - I used to PT with him.
We were friends & to be fair, he didn’t like the idea of anyone shagging his daughter.

I had buddies (they were 21-22) with teenage Gf’s in Germany (while serving) & even had the topless ‘glamour shot’ photos of them. I always thought it was kinda cool, a 16yo chick could go get professional topless pic & it’s no big.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 1:28:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Bitch dressed in a way to get attention, Bitch is all like I feel bullied because all of this attention.
View Quote
I can't imagine why women feel that "conservatives" are not on their side.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 1:31:31 PM EDT
[#14]
So pokies are bad now?

This World has caught the ghey.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 1:32:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Meh, close enough for those looking for nipple pics.

http://i.imgur.com/RdUrd.jpg

Kharn
View Quote
Bob has bitch-tits.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 1:38:50 PM EDT
[#16]
All the Millenneal fag boys would stroke out if a girl wore a Halter Top nowadays
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 1:43:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Breasts are distracting to boys. Let's ban breasts. Seriously.

My nipples can sometimes show through a bra if it's cold. I wear baggy t-shirts. Never slutty clothes.

Nipples or not, guys will stare at a girl's breasts. So let's ban breasts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really. If handled correctly she is sent to the office without fanfare and then dealt with privately. Having a girl distracting the boys is a problem. The boys already significantly lag behind the girls in school. It is the school’s responsibility to insure that each student gets an equal opportunity in their learning experience.

The girl’s attire choice does not out rank other student’s right to an education.
Breasts are distracting to boys. Let's ban breasts. Seriously.

My nipples can sometimes show through a bra if it's cold. I wear baggy t-shirts. Never slutty clothes.

Nipples or not, guys will stare at a girl's breasts. So let's ban breasts.
Again, the issue is the disruption to the learning process. It is not necessarily the specifics of her boobs. It has nothing to do with being a prude. It has everything to do with the ability to teach.  Gang affiliation attire, or even a tee shirt supporting the opposition sport team on game day would also be a no go.  It is not up to the student to decide what is disruptive; it is up to those professionals who are responsible for insuring an efficient educational environment.

As an employer I have sent home many people due to their attire.  I have had women with their tits hanging out, women wearing their baby daddy’s wife beater undershirt with no bra, and camel toe yoga pants; all of them were a no go. I have also had men dress improperly too; and they too get sent home.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 1:45:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Actually they are two separate topics. Her clothing choices have zero impact on the schooling opportunities that anyone at that school are afforded. If people choose to be distracted, that is their choice and not her issue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guarantee you that the attention brought to the girl by overreacting administrators dwarfs whatever side glances she may have gotten for free ballin.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/06/23/4AE66F9E00000578-0-image-a-8_1523054792607.jpg
Not really. If handled correctly she is sent to the office without fanfare and then dealt with privately. Having a girl distracting the boys is a problem. The boys already significantly lag behind the girls in school. It is the school’s responsibility to insure that each student gets an equal opportunity in their learning experience.

The girl’s attire choice does not out rank other student’s right to an education.

Actually they are two separate topics. Her clothing choices have zero impact on the schooling opportunities that anyone at that school are afforded. If people choose to be distracted, that is their choice and not her issue.
She doesn’t get to make the decision.  So please tell us what is wrong with removing the distraction?
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 1:47:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Maybe she should wear a bra...
enjoy your saggy flapjack titties by the time your 40, girl.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 1:52:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Maybe she should wear a bra...
enjoy your saggy flapjack titties by the time your 40, girl.
View Quote
Bras Make Breasts Sag, 15-Year Study Concludes

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/259073.php
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 1:58:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

As an employer I have sent home many people due to their attire.  I have had women with their tits hanging out, women wearing their baby daddy’s wife beater undershirt with no bra, and camel toe yoga pants; all of them were a no go. I have also had men dress improperly too; and they too get sent home.
View Quote
That doesn't address any of what I was saying.

BOOBS are a distraction. Boobs under a thick sweater are a distraction. Boobs encased in bullet-proof bras a distraction. Boobs by their very existence are a distraction. Any person in possession of boobs can attest to this. Sometimes, no matter how carefully and modestly they dress, their boobs are stared at.

What can be done about such a "distraction"? And please don't say that a more modestly-dressed girl with boobs would not cause stares. She's got boobs, duh.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 2:00:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

BOOBS are a distraction. Boobs under a thick sweater are a distraction. Boobs encased in bullet-proof bras a distraction. Boobs by their very existence are a distraction. Any person in possession of boobs can attest to this. Sometimes, no matter how carefully and modestly they dress, their boobs are stared at.

What can be done about such a "distraction"? And please don't say that a more modestly-dressed girl with boobs would not cause stares. She's got boobs, duh.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could you use the word boobs once more........I like boobs!
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 2:14:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The quesrion is do school staff have the power to enforce decency rules or not? If not why not?

I think you are missing the "" after your post. If not it's one of the silliest ever.

Unless you really feel a contemporary school classroom is equivalent to the Garden of Eden.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 2:18:57 PM EDT
[#24]
I remember being in high school playing in jazz band at one of the girls baskeball games when the band teacher just randomly blurts out to us in the percussion section "fucking sports bras ruined girl sports".
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 2:19:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I think you are missing the "" after your post. If not it's one of the silliest ever.

Unless you really feel a contemporary school classroom is equivalent to the Garden of Eden.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I need to explain it then. When sin wasn't in the world, Eve walked around naked with no problems. What many of the moral legalists miss is that it is not the nakedness that is bad, it's what's in us that looks upon a naked woman (or in this case nipples) and sees it as something to be exploited. The problem isn't what they do, the problem is what is in them - to include the said moral legalists.

Moral legalists think that they can help bring about God's kingdom by banning nipples. Their own Bible says that all this does is increase sin, not reduce it.

(As it was, when A&E tried to cover themselves once they saw they were exploitable, they failed. God killed an animal then covered them with animal skins. This is symbolic of Christ and how our sin is covered by His death)
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 2:26:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I need to explain it then. When sin wasn't in the world, Eve walked around naked with no problems. What many of the moral legalists miss is that it is not the nakedness that is bad, it's what's in us that looks upon a naked woman (or in this case nipples) and sees it as something to be exploited. The problem isn't what they do, the problem is what is in them - to include the said moral legalists.  

Moral legalists think that they can bring about God's kingdom by banning nipples. Their own Bible says that all this does is increase sin, not reduce it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Moral legalists think that they can bring about God's kingdom by banning nipples. Their own Bible says that all this does is increase sin, not reduce it
Which has nothing to do with maintaining decorum in a modern classroom, whether public or private.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 2:33:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I guarantee you that the attention brought to the girl by overreacting administrators dwarfs whatever side glances she may have gotten for free ballin.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/06/23/4AE66F9E00000578-0-image-a-8_1523054792607.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have worked in schools where similar events took place. The problem isn't an issue of up tight school administrators; the issue is the disruptive nature of her choices in a learning environment. The way I have seen it handled is they gave the girl the choice of going home and correct her wardrobe choice or wear a school provided sweatshirt or skirt.

Buther face.
No interest.

The ugly stick got her pretty bad.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 2:33:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Bitch dressed in a way to get attention, Bitch is all like I feel bullied because all of this attention.
View Quote
yup
she wanted attention and she got attention
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 2:34:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
Clearly defining when school administration has the right to discipline over dress code violations?   If she dresses properly according to a clear and predefined dress code and still showing nips there is nothing anyone should/could say or do.  That's life. This limits the school's range of actions and prevents this sort of nonsense.

If a dress code specifies bras and the student does not wear one she's in violation.  If a teacher or administrator takes action despite the student complying with the code, the school is at fault.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 2:34:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Which has nothing to do with maintaining decorum in a modern classroom, whether public or private.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Context. I was referring to the "slut" comment. It's not about her sluttiness, it's about the posters' using abusive language (which is another sin) when it is he that is the problem.

Did Adam & Eve not maintain proper decorum? Or is the problem really not with the girl here, but with ourselves?
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 3:07:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Clearly defining when school administration has the right to discipline over dress code violations?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Clearly defining when school administration has the right to discipline over dress code violations?
Yeah, I agee, a very specific dress code would have helped here. They could have pointed to the dress code and told her to put on a bra. But that apparently wasn't what was going on. One article I found said that she did NOT violate the dress code. Here:

"Over the course of three conversations with school administrators, Knop says she heard different variations on the story — because her daughter hadn’t violated any dress code rule, she wasn’t in trouble, but they also said that she was a “distraction.”

If a dress code specifies bras and the student does not wear one she's in violation.  If a teacher or administrator takes action despite the student complying with the code, the school is at fault.
It sounds like her transgression was being a "distraction." Maybe her braless state was an unnecessary "distraction," but then again, so were the boys making a fuss and talking about it. Is that not a "distraction" as well?

And what if the dress code specifies that students cannot dress in a way that is a "distraction"? Does that include girls wearing bras and modest clothing but still have nipples showing? Do her nipples showing make her guilty of being a distraction, which means she needs to wear band-aids to cover them?

In other words, at what point does the "distraction" of having boobs while at school no longer become the fault of the girl with the boobs, but the fault of the boys making a fuss about her boobs?
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 3:38:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

In this thred seems to indicate that people in High School up to the late 1980s really have fond memories of school boobies. After that no so much.

What happened there culturally?
View Quote
I think it is regional.  Big city vs rural town, Conservative vs liberal.

Many employers today would send her home.  They might not spell it out exactly in the code of conduct but all it takes is one complaint.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 3:47:45 PM EDT
[#33]
lol
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 5:02:30 PM EDT
[#34]
As I explained to a German friend years ago, Americans are prudes.

We freak out if there is a naked breast, unlike Europeans (which will change soon with the movement of culture acceptance by incoming immigrants), while they don't like violence.  When they still had video stores, Rated-R actions movies were placed in the Adult section, next to porn.

I see both sides to the views.

Why do you think American boys always dreamed about having a cute French exchange student that would dress provocatively?

I had a Ukrainian girlfriend that insisted on wearing a bra in public so I asked why and she explained that was the only thing covering her breasts since she wears sheer shirts.  Different cultures...
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 10:33:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 10:37:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
It is the degree of distraction and attention as she is noticeably different then all the rest of the girls.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 10:40:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Clearly defining when school administration has the right to discipline over dress code violations?   If she dresses properly according to a clear and predefined dress code and still showing nips there is nothing anyone should/could say or do.  That's life. This limits the school's range of actions and prevents this sort of nonsense.

View Quote
All of the dress codes I have seen have a part in it that leaves interpretation of appreciate dress up to a designated administrator.  Generally there is a male administrator for the boys and a female administrator for the girls.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 11:13:31 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

Quoted:

It is the degree of distraction and attention as she is noticeably different then all the rest of the girls.
View Quote
And who gets to decide what degree of distraction requires some changes in the girl? What if her "difference" is that she has bigger boobs than most of the other girls? She dresses carefully and modestly (taking into consideration the size of her boobs) but by their very size, they are a "distraction." What should be done in that case?
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 10:31:50 AM EDT
[#39]
I'm glad they didn't make Kelly Bundy wear band aids.... meh not 100% sure pic isn't against coc so I took it down
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 10:39:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
If a boy was walking around with a Woody causing a distraction would you send the girls giggling and laughing to the office or the boy?
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 10:43:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 10:52:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Nope. They succeeded. At least, her mother did.

Mom wanted a drama llama.  Mom raised a drama llama.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her parents have failed.
Nope. They succeeded. At least, her mother did.

Mom wanted a drama llama.  Mom raised a drama llama.
Why because she wants to be comfortable she is automatically labeled a drama lama...I watched the video she did not come across like a dram queen she came across as a laid back person that was at school to learn and not be called out over a physical attribute.

Wear a bra dont wear a bra...not my problem...not my concern....

Should they make good looking girls wear burka's to not distract the boys
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 11:56:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If that is true...........the teacher should have done as you suggest.......send the boys out.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 11:56:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
All of the dress codes I have seen have a part in it that leaves interpretation of appreciate dress up to a designated administrator.  Generally there is a male administrator for the boys and a female administrator for the girls.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A good dress code would have made it easy to discipline the girl in question if it specified a bra.    And if she were complying with a good dress code, administration would not have had a leg to stand on.

The school administration in this case are idiots and set themselves up for failure.  School uniforms solve a wide variety of problems because it all becomes black and white.

My kid's school dress code specifies specific uniforms, acceptable hairstyles/makeup and bans jewelry except for small plain stud earrings.  It completely eliminates all guesswork with interpretation and it's made completely clear that administration always has the final say.   School is for learning; they can dress up on weekends.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 1:12:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
This. She didn't wear a bra. This could have been avoided.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 1:22:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

If a boy was walking around with a Woody causing a distraction would you send the girls giggling and laughing to the office or the boy?
View Quote
If the girls were going above and beyond and prolong their laughing and talking, then send the girls to the office for creating the disruption. If it was a few whispers, nothing more than the whispers and giggles girls do every day, then let it go.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 1:26:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
She claims she had a sunburn and nipples show even through bras sometimes.

I've asked this before, but no one yet from the "she's a slut who did it on purpose" crowd has answered.

What should be done with a girl with bigger-than-average boobs and a sturdy bra and modest, non-slutty clothes whose nipples still show through? When and if the boys make a spectacle and fuss about her nipples, is she sent to the office or are the boys sent to the office for the ensuing "distraction"?
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 1:29:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well, she sleep with everybody she knew
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 1:32:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I've asked this before, but no one yet from the "she's a slut who did it on purpose" crowd has answered.

What should be done with a girl with bigger-than-average boobs and a sturdy bra and modest, non-slutty clothes whose nipples still show through? When and if the boys make a spectacle and fuss about her nipples, is she sent to the office or are the boys sent to the office for the ensuing "distraction"?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honestly, not a damn thing. Wasn't an issue growing up. I doubt the distraction in the class was as big of an issue as the teacher made it out to be.
Unless the girl was pinching her nipples and taunting the boys(I doubt she was), teacher could have told the boys to shut up and pay attention.
Horny teenagers are just that, always have been, always will be.
You don't want 17yo boys to be distracted by a girl, nipples showing or not, send them to a boys school or shut the fuck up.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 1:36:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

In this thred seems to indicate that people in High School up to the late 1980s really have fond memories of school boobies. After that no so much.

What happened there culturally?
View Quote
Zero tolerance policies, Columbine...

And let's not forget that the internet turns every single one of these stories into international news.  That would not have been the case then.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top