Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2018 1:30:57 AM EDT
If aliens go through all the trouble of secretly abducting people to experiment or examine them, why do they return them relatively unharmed? Wouldn't it be easier to vaporize us?

Akin to waking up with a kidney missing in a bathtub full of ice urban legend. Livers, hearts, lungs and the second kidney are worth a heck of a lot more than one kidney. In for a penny, in for a pound.

Believe it or not, I actually have an open mind and welcome all replies.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:33:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Russians did it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:37:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:38:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:43:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Credible pilots see stuff they cannot explain. Who is/was this?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:43:53 AM EDT
[#5]
They're not aliens, they're time travelers coming back for viable genetic material.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:46:16 AM EDT
[#6]
It seems to me that the most reasonable explanation is that stories of alien abductions are bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:47:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They're not aliens, they're time travelers coming back for viable genetic material.
View Quote
Wouldn't Jane Q. Nobel prize scientist or John Q. Athlete be a better choice than some blue collar person?

Playing devil's advocate.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:47:40 AM EDT
[#8]
They should hit up chicago.

But seriously, if true, why study humans?

Or is it the oceans and we are a side show?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:47:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Do you even anal probe Bro ?

How the fuck do you think they get their jollies ?

They gots to let everybody go after the anal probe, just for bragging rites.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:50:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Do you even anal probe Bro ?

How the fuck do you think they get their jollies ?

They gots to let everybody go after the anal probe, just for bragging rites.
View Quote
Possibly victims of sexual abuse correlationg their horrible experience on abduction?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:50:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wouldn't Jane Q. Nobel prize scientist or John Q. Athlete be a better choice than some blue collar person?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Might need material from their own genetic lines, also why they have to bring the people back.

Why they take it from the butthole though?  Maybe they don't want to leave IV marks.

eta, not sure if that bodes well that future time travelers all descended from the bunch of rednecks that are always getting probed.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:53:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Maybe their intent is to not harm us but to manipulate us and study us? Cave paintings of various cultures all over the world depict them. So I'm sure we are just being tweeked and studied. We may have something they don't have. I'm sure there isn't just one species visiting us.  Regardless. whomever they are. They have figured out how to manipulate gravity & time ( hence why these pulsing/glowing white orbs move the way they do and can disappear to only be visible under IR.).  Therefore time and distance isn't even a issue for them.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:53:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Possibly victims of sexual abuse correlationg their horrible experience on abduction?
View Quote
Well there is that.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:54:36 AM EDT
[#14]
The Simpsons - "He's got his probe!"
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:55:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Earth is the Tijuana of the universe.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:03:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If aliens go through all the trouble of secretly abducting people to experiment or examine them, why do they return them relatively unharmed? Wouldn't it be easier to vaporize us?

Akin to waking up with a kidney missing in a bathtub full of ice urban legend. Livers, hearts, lungs and the second kidney are worth a heck of a lot more than one kidney. In for a penny, in for a pound.

Believe it or not, I actually have an open mind and welcome all replies.
View Quote
Did Dian Fossey mow down all of the gorillas, after she studied them in the field?

Chris
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:04:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
You serious Clark?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:08:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
He saved us ALL!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:09:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
He's a known world wide hero for bringing those sons of bitches down.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:17:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Have you read this?  I read the synopsis but give me a summary. Ufo stuff or that?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:22:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You serious Clark?
View Quote
Nice.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:44:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Have you read this?  I read the synopsis but give me a summary. Ufo stuff or that?
View Quote
I haven't read them, but I've heard him on the radio several times. He doesn't straight-up say 'aliens' but definitely alludes to it being paranormal.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:04:54 AM EDT
[#23]
I don't know man, but if I were an alien from an interstellar empire, I would do the following things:

1. Kidnap people only who have a history of mental illness, and perform butt probes on them, just like the Nobel Prize winning doctors do in our less advanced society

2. As an interstellar species, I would of course not be able to erase your memories

3. I'd cut out cow's sexual organs in a ship that looked like a helicopter with some weird lights, and but I would only do it on farms near military bases where it is known stealth technology on innovative top secret aircraft are being tested and where alien conspiracies might fool the soviet union

4. I would appear in mysterious ways to conspiracy theorists, but I would not engage the general population even though I know the secrets to advancing society without dying in nuclear holocaust, and I would ask all governments to limit UFO funding to mere pennies even though they know I have technology that would be more valuable than their entire GDP.

My 2 cents...

EDIT: 0.01% of the UFO sightings are indeed interesting and somethign to think about
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:07:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Kids in the hall - Aliens probing
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:10:28 AM EDT
[#25]
It is hard to move physical shit inter dimensionally.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:00:25 AM EDT
[#26]
We "abduct" all kids of wildlife - we even go so far as to pull Great Whites out of the ocean to extract sperm & all kids of genetic material before putting them back.
Why would aliens be any different?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:14:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Biologists do it all the time. Why would intergalactic biologists be any different?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:21:48 AM EDT
[#28]
It’s because alien abductions don’t actually happen...it’s all a variation of “The Old Hag” syndrome, mental issues, drugs, hoaxes, or just plain weirdos.

Here’s another one for ya: these aliens can travel at (presumably) superluminal speeds, through forces unknown, to visit us without making themselves openly known. And yet, their craft always glow super bright at night, but are always dark objects during daylight? I.E., optimal “here I am look at me!” conditions? Why is that?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:24:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Same reason we keep monkeys and rats alive, it's an ongoing experiment most likely in genetics.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 7:01:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It seems to me that the most reasonable explanation is that stories of alien abductions are bullshit.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 8:14:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
It’s because alien abductions don’t actually happen...it’s all a variation of “The Old Hag” syndrome, mental issues, drugs, hoaxes, or just plain weirdos.
View Quote
I had to look that up. I had heard of that phenomenon before but not the name.  Sounds about right.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 8:32:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Read up on Adam's Calendar.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 8:33:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Perhaps you should examine the premise that all abductees are returned.

People disappear and are never seen again.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 8:34:52 AM EDT
[#34]
I wouldn't mind some space pussy. As long as it does not have that yellow acid that can can burn my pecker.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 9:03:07 AM EDT
[#35]
I dunno, I always felt that they were pretty freaking bored and are just fucking with us for shits and grins. I mean come on you live on the planet Gorgon-9 and you you've pretty much mastered everything there is to master. Inter-dimensional teleportation, faster than light travel, Artificial Intelligence, Zero Point energy; there really isn't much left on your to do list as a species, so what do you do with all this free time?

If aliens are anything like me, and I have to assume that they are because that all I really have to do on; then you basically go around other planets and stick things in peoples butts while they're sleeping.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 9:55:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Not sure of the abduction stuff, but if so....start in DC please
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 10:31:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It is hard to move physical shit inter dimensionally.
View Quote
I move it from inside to outside of my body daily.
Try again.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 10:31:58 AM EDT
[#38]
I like in the movie Jaws where they are trying to convince the Mayor that a great white shark is eating tourists.

They tell him about finding a boat and a dead fisherman.

Hooper says, "Look, Mr. Vaughn. Mr. Vaughn, I pulled a tooth the size of a shot glass out of the wrecked hull of a boat out there, and it was the tooth of a Great White."

Brody says, "It was Ben Gardner's boat. It was all chewed up. I helped tow it in. You should have seen it."

The Mayor replies, "But you don't have the tooth?"
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 10:32:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Have you seen some of the people who claim to have been abducted?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 10:34:21 AM EDT
[#40]
You're applying human standards of ethics and decency to a species that grew up under entirely different circumstances. Alien values are entirely different.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 10:35:46 AM EDT
[#41]
Aliens are nothing but Bigfoot's inbred cousins.  Ever see them together?  No?  That's because Bigfoot goes to great lengths to avoid being associated with them
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top