BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:32:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She's pretty good other than her anti-2A policy.

Don't be fooled, she doesn't believe that citizens should have 2nd Amendment rights.
View Quote

Uh no, she is a hard core leftist. BLM/Antifa supporter. Likes Bernie if I recall too.

She is not good. She has hides it a little better.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:34:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
She needs to stay in the Democratic party and hopefully influence the left to not be insane.

She's unquestionably leftwing. She's not a conservative. But she's not insane, and the left is going to need as many people like her as they can get if the country is going to heal.
View Quote

The country is not going to heal, nor does the left want it too.

Nor should we. We are too divided. There is basically two sides completely opposed to each other. To heal would likely mean one side capitulate to the other. The left isn't going to do that, they expect us too.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:36:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't be fooled by her. She is hard core left wing antifa anti-2A. This broad is smart enough to put forward a "centrist" facade instead of spouting off the crazy commie bullshit her demonshit compatriots do. She presents well in front of the camera and has veteran street cred which wins over the fence sitters and leg humpers. In short, she is fucking dangerous and not to be trusted.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:37:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You know how to operate a light switch?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you're ok with this face?
https://i.imgur.com/3mwxYDd.jpg

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:54:54 AM EDT
[#5]
You guys are easily fooled. They resonate with you in 1 thing by what they say and you fall for it like a moth to the flame. They don’t care about you and think you are cattle. She will play the centrist but is controlled opposition. You vote for her and she screws us all over when elected.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:58:51 AM EDT
[#6]
A pair of tits and some spandex pants on a completely average looking woman, and a bunch of people here turn into drooling retards.

She is not “reasonable”, idiots.

She is a full blown commie like the rest of them.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:11:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

When she is in the Gulag for her Wrong think, she will change her time on that...

View Quote

She won't ever be in a "gulag".

She is one of the swamp puppets, told to say those things, so you believe that some in our government have some views that you can agree with.

Quit believing anything a government official says and you will be better off.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:12:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You guys are easily fooled. They resonate with you in 1 thing by what they say and you fall for it like a moth to the flame. They don’t care about you and think you are cattle. She will play the centrist but is controlled opposition. You vote for her and she screws us all over when elected.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/170028/150DF79B-BAD1-4290-B762-63CCB03A87F5_jpe-1792578.JPG
View Quote

Absolutely
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:18:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
A pair of tits and some spandex pants on a completely average looking woman, and a bunch of people here turn into drooling retards.

View Quote

You get it. She will gladly toss the rest of these smooth brains on the train, and ship them off to the ovens.

Tulsi is below average on the looks, I have no idea what the basement dwellers see in her.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:31:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You get it. She will gladly toss the rest of these smooth brains on the train, and ship them off to the ovens.

Tulsi is below average on the looks, I have no idea what the basement dwellers see in her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

She is not "reasonable", idiots.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:43:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, she's more enjoyable to look at than commie Bernie

Too bad they would have very similar policy decisions.  In fact, she appears even more anti-gun.

If someone had converted her in early 20s, that would have been ideal.  Now it's too late.

https://www.politico.com/2020-election/candidates-views-on-the-issues/tulsi-gabbard/

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:06:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/170028/150DF79B-BAD1-4290-B762-63CCB03A87F5_jpe-1792578.JPG
View Quote

I'm recommending you listen to the podcast because she is an insider who talks about some rather interesting topics regarding decision making over the last year.

I would never support her, but she had very few good things to say about her fellow Democratic politicians.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:12:49 AM EDT
[#13]
The Tulsi adoration here is fucking pathetic.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:18:36 AM EDT
[#14]
She might the last JFK dem

Edit: she might be a burnie lover, fuck all that
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:16:45 PM EDT
[#15]
She was an MP.  Would not trust at all 10/10
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:18:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Fuck that commie cunt. She wants to disarm you people yet you are fawning over her? Wake the fuck up.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:20:04 PM EDT
[#17]
She’s a snake
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:22:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

She’s not even average. She’s an ugly Edward James Olmos faced commie that wants to disarm you.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:25:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Enough of the Tulsi circle jerk.   Good fucking grief.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:28:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Looks like she played goalie for a dart team
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:30:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Looks like 5 miles of gravel road.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:32:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

She is not "reasonable", idiots.

This is why we lose every damn time.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:35:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:10:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Y'all need to read the thread.

She talked to Rogan about how party policy decisions were made at the expense of the American people to spite the president. They tore down the Russian asset narrative, the hypocrisy in covid lockdowns, etc.

No way would I ever vote for her, but the discussion was well worth the listen.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:13:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:25:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

She talked to Rogan about how party policy decisions were made at the expense of the American people to spite the president. They tore down the Russian asset narrative, the hypocrisy in covid lockdowns, etc.

View Quote

NO WAY!! SHES A DEM!!! RRRRREEEEEE!!!!!

I find it funny all of the massaging of Trump's taint with scented oils when he was an awful 2A president.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:33:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
She's pretty good other than her anti-2A policy.

Don't be fooled, she doesn't believe that citizens should have 2nd Amendment rights.
View Quote

but, she's qualified on the M4
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:37:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I get it, but she's still a voice of reason in a clown world.
View Quote

No, she fucking isn’t.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:39:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

We need to coax people like her to our side.

View Quote

Why?

So idiotic voters can say, “Well, except for her comments about taking away guns, I will vote for her over that other guy who is a solid constitutionalist, and because she’s kind of hot.  We can change her mind about guns once we vote her in.”
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:45:05 PM EDT
[#30]
OK.. assertion made that she is anti-2A and that citizens should not have a RTK&BA.

Fine.

What's been her justification for such an assertion?

If memory serves, she was recently promoted to Major in the Hawaii National Guard. So she has TWO oaths to uphold the Constitution. Although, it occurs to me that the Dems, in large part, regard any oath as an archaic, nonbinding ritual.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:50:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

WE KNOW.

You simpletons apparently don’t.

This is all by design. Do you think any of this hasn’t been carefully orchestrated by the dems? She’s being presented to you as a “reasonable” voice of the communists, and you mush heads swallow it, hook, line, and sinker.

She is commie scum. Stop fucking talking about her or astroturfing for her.

Dumb fucking simps.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:52:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I would have probably voted for her all things considered
View Quote

She hates the 2A and will take your guns the first chance she gets!

No thank you.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:53:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Fuck that slimy snake cunt...
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:14:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not surprising. Look at all the Jeanine Pirro leg humpers we had here. So what that she called for the rifle the site is named after to be banned at the federal level.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:26:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Being anti 2A is not being a "voice of reason".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I get it, but she's still a voice of reason in a clown world.
Being anti 2A is not being a "voice of reason".

This! FTG.....she’s an oath breaker and given the chance, per her presidential platform (was on her website), she would have banned “assault rifles” and “high-capacity” magazines.

https://justfacts.votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/129306/tulsi-gabbard/37/guns
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:58:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh yes, she can sit on my face after that workout.

While she's a leftist she isn't batshit insane like most of her ilk. No need to court her to our side. Let her stay where she is until she's ready to accept that gun ownership is a right and does accept it. Plus disavows the other leftist shit.

Eh, pillow case will cover it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:04:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Too bad they would have very similar policy decisions.  In fact, she appears even more anti-gun.

If someone had converted her in early 20s, that would have been ideal.  Now it's too late.

https://www.politico.com/2020-election/candidates-views-on-the-issues/tulsi-gabbard/

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She is more radical than Bernie but she is less corrupt. I disagree with her philosophy but the only good thing we can say about her is she is more intellectually honest and less corrupt than other Democrats.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:53:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

WE KNOW.

You simpletons apparently don’t.

This is all by design. Do you think any of this hasn’t been carefully orchestrated by the dems? She’s being presented to you as a “reasonable” voice of the communists, and you mush heads swallow it, hook, line, and sinker.

She is commie scum. Stop fucking talking about her or astroturfing for her.

Dumb fucking simps.
View Quote

You're telling me they put her in place so she could go around talking about their stupid policy decisions and how they willfully destroyed our economy to avoid electing Trump for another term?

Did you eat paint chips as a kid or something?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:56:49 PM EDT
[#39]
evil commie

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:58:15 PM EDT
[#40]
other than 2A she is on point with everything which is shocking for the left these days
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top