Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/23/2021 12:10:11 AM EDT
Hold onto your butts..

EXCLUSIVE: Tucker obtains ''shocking'' internal email sent to ICE officers
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:13:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Clown world.

I bet we see zero reporting of this type of stuff anywhere else.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:15:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Last time I checked a president can not just change federal law with an email.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:16:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Eh, I can't even recall how many times something like this was passed around. Betting most of these fuckers will end up on the electronic monitoring program administered by GEO. Business as usual (especially because most ICE/ERO officers don't give a shit anyways).
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:16:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Really?

Who is going to stop him, or any of them, when they have all three branches?

Oh man, some of you guys are too optimistic.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:17:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Does the right have someone like Hawaiian judge to overturn everything Biden does?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:17:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Did he send it with UPS yet?

(I like him, but that was a shit show)

I await the true death of our nation as the caravans from central and south america are handwaved on it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:18:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Summary for those that can’t watch?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:20:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd have never thought I'd witness a Presidential Election being hijacked.

I was proven wrong.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:21:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Really?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

Sadly, this.  We watched it under FBHO, it's only going to get worse under FJB.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:21:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:22:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Does the right have someone like Hawaiian judge to overturn everything Biden does?
View Quote

Helluva question 4th.
You have earned a cookie for the day
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:22:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Who didn’t know this would happen?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:22:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Stop all deportations (for 100days).
Release all detainees, though that part is in dispute as to whether that means immediately, or later (not that later is defined either).
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:25:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

He did it with an EO on Day 1.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:27:02 AM EDT
[#15]
A couple screenshots to give the gist:

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:27:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah the SCOTUS
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:29:03 AM EDT
[#17]

I found it odd that this was put this on the screen, but Tucker goes on to say when they are to be released is still in dispute.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:29:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Need someone with some balls to file the lawsuit first.  There was no shortage of filings on behalf of the democrat machine for the last four years.  Judge shopping is a thing the Republicans have not figured out.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:30:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Eh, I can't even recall how many times something like this was passed around. Betting most of these fuckers will end up on the electronic monitoring program administered by GEO. Business as usual (especially because most ICE/ERO officers don't give a shit anyways).
View Quote

The Alternatives to Detention program is run by BI, a subsidiary of GEO group, the same company that runs many ICE contract facilities. They’ll make money either way.

ATD is a joke. Go to immigration court until it looks like you’ll lose, then cut off your bracelet and run. If you run long enough, the Democrats & USCIS will find a way to make you legal.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:33:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Need someone with some balls to file the lawsuit first.  There was no shortage of filings on behalf of the democrat machine for the last four years.  Judge shopping is a thing the Republicans have not figured out.
View Quote

Whoever files will be found to not have standing.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:33:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The Alternatives to Detention program is run by BI, a subsidiary of GEO group, the same company that runs many ICE contract facilities. They’ll make money either way.

ATD is a joke. Go to immigration court until it looks like you’ll lose, then cut off your bracelet and run. If you run long enough, the Democrats & USCIS will find a way to make you legal.

View Quote

In the EOIR, a case ain't over till the alien wins.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:34:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I found it odd that this was put this on the screen, but Tucker goes on to say when they are to be released is still in dispute.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's a direct quote. Whether such an order - showing flagrant disregard for our nation - is obeyed is unclear.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:35:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Really?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

Like children.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:38:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Really?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

All 3?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:38:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

You also can not allow the atf to run guns to drug cartels or use the irs to attack enemies of you or use a server for classified emails that is stored in a bathroom yet here we are. Selective enforcement of the law is a thing.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:40:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Why aren’t there mass resignations from that department?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:42:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or mutinies?!?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:43:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You also can not allow the atf to run guns to drug cartels or use the irs to attack enemies of you or use a server for classified emails that is stored in a bathroom yet here we are. Selective enforcement of the law is a thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh I know, if they really go through with it I think my state might take action within our state borders, I hope.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:47:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:47:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

All 3?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

All 3?

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:47:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Why aren't there mass resignations from that department?
View Quote
Lisa needs braces.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:52:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because Obama’s people never left. Obama ran ICE for a third term. Now starts his fourth.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:54:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It's a direct quote. Whether such an order - showing flagrant disregard for our nation - is obeyed is unclear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well shit, I clearly missed that, thank you.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:54:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And if the IJ can’t find a benefit to grant the alien, just reset the case a few years.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:56:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Really?

Who is going to stop him, or any of them, when they have all three branches, THE MEDIA AND HIGH TECH???

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

Who is going to stop him, or any of them, when they have all three branches, THE MEDIA AND HIGH TECH???

Fixed it
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:57:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, BI doesn't run the ATD program. That's DHS' internal designation. BI administers the Intensive Supervision Appearance Program. I think both entities are unnecessarily bloated and utterly retarded.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:59:04 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Was the last time you checked before Trump directed the atf to reinterpret bump stocks as machine guns? You can thank him for opening that door.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:00:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

And if the IJ can’t find a benefit to grant the alien, just reset the case a few years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's such a ridiculous revolving door with the illegals.

In 2016 I took out a warrant on an illegal, along with several other cases he had. Through a clerical screwup, that case wasn't disposed of when the others were, and was continued, but he got deported after he was taken from custody. As he missed his court date- due to the whole being deported thing- I asked the judge and DA to just issue an order for arrest in case he came back, and they did.

I've been called by ICE three times since for this guy because he keeps coming back and they want to know if we want to extradite. He has been found in TX twice and NM once and deported each time. We declined extradition due to the remaining charge not being worth it, but I think I'm probably due to get another call soon on him...

Quoted:

No, BI doesn't run the ATD program. That's DHS' internal designation. BI administers the Intensive Supervision Appearance Program. I think both entities are unnecessarily bloated and utterly retarded.

BI loves to cheap out on their equipment and wonder why the shit stops working all the time.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:01:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

We now have a king. He can do as he wishes. Sadly not enough people believe those of us yelling he would do this stuff. But as long as they get their $2000 and student loans paid all is fine.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:10:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It's such a ridiculous revolving door with the illegals.

In 2016 I took out a warrant on an illegal, along with several other cases he had. Through a clerical screwup, that case wasn't disposed of when the others were, and was continued, but he got deported after he was taken from custody. As he missed his court date- due to the whole being deported thing- I asked the judge and DA to just issue an order for arrest in case he came back, and they did.

I've been called by ICE three times since for this guy because he keeps coming back and they want to know if we want to extradite. He has been found in TX twice and NM once and deported each time. We declined extradition due to the remaining charge not being worth it, but I think I'm probably due to get another call soon on him...

BI loves to cheap out on their equipment and wonder why the shit stops working all the time.
View Quote

Not so much a revolving door, but of a convoluted appeals process. As long as these fuckers keep throwing money at shady immigration attorneys who continuously file bogus litigation, the IJs hand out Stay of Removals in a manner that would make Oprah jealous.

BI's older units were good. But then activists starting making noise and threatening lawsuits, so they had to redesign their GPS trackers to be more humane (i.e. wireless charging with removable and rechargeable batteries). The back of them say $20 if found, but they cost much more than that. Even with their recent Chinese internals lol.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:11:09 AM EDT
[#41]
While all this is going on the military has set up an occupation of DC with plans to stay till at least mid March.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:12:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Not so much a revolving door, but of a convoluted appeals process. As long as these fuckers keep throwing money at shady immigration attorneys who continuously file bogus litigation, the IJs hand out Stay of Removals in a manner that would make Oprah jealous.

BI's older units were good. But then activists starting making noise and threatening lawsuits, so they had to redesign their GPS trackers to be more humane (i.e. wireless charging with removable and rechargeable batteries). The back of them say $20 if found, but they cost much more than that. Even with their recent Chinese internals lol.
View Quote

I'll take the rechargeable replaceable loc8 units over the old ones any day of the week. Fuck the et1s. Fuck those thick ass straps, and fuck those stupid pins. I still find them all over my work car from the time I spilled a bag of them at 3 in the morning on a work call. Shit, I still have a couple of the huge ass base stations in my office somewhere they never picked up when we transitioned. The loc8s still have a small internal battery for if the removable batteries are out. They have the occasional failure too, but the majority of the time a battery swap and cleaning the contacts gets them back in action. They aren't very waterproof though, but I saw more than a few ET1s get killed by water exposure too.

The failure rate on the older units after a decent period of time was absurd, and BI would refuse to service them. Only lasts six hours for a guy that works a ten hour shift? "Uh, just tell him to charge it when he gets home and try changing the strap". And they always threw proximity tamper alerts, which meant a mandatory in person inspection.

The new ones I can throw a replacement strap on in no time, and not having that locking clasp holding the two bands together makes for a lot less crying about them being uncomfortable (which is sometimes valid).
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:15:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Can't be getting rid of the Democrat's new voters now, can we?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:15:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Something we must realize with Biden just like his boss Obama, there are no such things as an “illegal or undocumented persons” they are simply future democrats.

People talk about this causing the slide into the abyss. While I appreciate positivity we are already way beyond the turn around point on this.

There isn’t a Q plan or white knight that rides to the rescue. Trump love him or hate him was merely a slight pause. I am not saying you should stop looking for alternative options but in 2024 and 2028 you will get to vote then you will be told the outcome they desire.

The sitting representatives of both D and R are just the brands of the same flavor of BS at this point.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:18:44 AM EDT
[#45]
What's shocking?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:22:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I'll take the rechargeable replaceable loc8 units over the old ones any day of the week. Fuck the et1s. Fuck those thick ass straps, and fuck those stupid pins. I still find them all over my work car from the time I spilled a bag of them at 3 in the morning on a work call. Shit, I still have a couple of the huge ass base stations in my office somewhere they never picked up when we transitioned.

The failure rate on the older units after a decent period of time was absurd, and BI would refuse to service them. Only lasts six hours for a guy that works a ten hour shift? "Uh, just tell him to charge it when he gets home and try changing the strap". And they always threw proximity tamper alerts, which meant a mandatory in person inspection.

The new ones I can throw a replacement strap on in no time, and not having that locking clasp holding the two bands together makes for a lot less crying about them being uncomfortable (which is sometimes valid).
View Quote

Those fucking pins. The cleaning people used to send us nastygrams saying they were causing damage to their vacuums. We just started hacking them off with Spydercos or trauma shears.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:23:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who’s left to challenge it though?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:29:17 AM EDT
[#48]
lol
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:32:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Border control is a primary function of any national government. If the Government cannot or will not control access across the border, it ceases to be a viable government.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:34:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

US District Court for the Northern District of Texas, Fort Worth Division is a pretty good place to start.

From there, on to the Fifth Circuit, which is also right minded.

Then on to SCOTUS.

This is the path I would follow for all challenges to this administration (if you can get it there...and keep it there...).
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top