Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2024 4:06:17 PM EDT
Not sure if we've done this.

This guy even has a selfie of him and Che just before Guevara assumed ambient temperature.

Interesting is his angle on Che. I'd heard Fidel booted him from Cuba for being a tad over zealous, but this Rodriquez fellow states Guevara was booted for being straight up Moaist and tied heavily to China. Fidel was tied hard to the Soviets.  Even got weapons support from Beijing. If i understood correctly, Che even had some Chinese ancestry. I'd never heard this before.

This interview is long and covers other topics, like Vietnam, Iran Contra and the Kennedy assasination. He also tears into John Kerry and Jimmah pretty good. He called Kerry a phony and how he wangled three Purple Hearts without a single bullet wound from battle.

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 4:12:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Castro should have been executed instead of released from jail.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 4:18:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FightingHellfish] [#2]
I’ve never listened to an entire Tucker podcast on purpose, but maybe I’ll listen to this one. I listened to the Joel Rogaine podcast with Tucker and I was fascinated by the feeling that shit was fixing to come unwound at any second. Crazy people are fun.

Also, I’m now waiting on delivery of my first packet of AG1, and I’m taking up cold plunges, hot saunas and bong hits. I bet I will feel great!
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 4:21:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I was under the impression that Castro put Che on the road because Che was getting more popular than Fidel was.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 4:23:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Last CIA guy to talk to Kiki Camarena as well.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 4:26:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Subpar:
View Quote

Is this true?

Damn, if so.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 4:32:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:
I’ve never listened to an entire Tucker podcast on purpose, but maybe I’ll listen to this one. I listened to the Joel Rogaine podcast with Tucker and I was fascinated by the feeling that shit was fixing to come unwound at any second. Crazy people are fun.

Also, I’m now waiting on delivery of my first packet of AG1, and I’m taking up cold plunges, hot saunas and bong hits. I bet I will feel great!
View Quote

Tucker is on a roll.  Just had Justin Trudeau's weird John Lennon-like half-brother on. Also a lady talking about the Lyme disease turned political issue.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 4:38:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I had thought anyone over 30 has heard of Felix Rodriguez.  A true American hero.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 4:45:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-] [#8]
View Quote

Rodriguez and Frank Sturgis should have a movie made about them.

They both also deserve eternal suffering. Absolute pieces of shit and slaves to LBJ and later GWB for Felix.

(They radicalized Che.)
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 4:47:05 PM EDT
[#9]
OST.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 4:49:18 PM EDT
[#10]
LOL.....communists are even safe amoung their own.  They kill one another with a change in wind direction.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 4:56:37 PM EDT
[#11]
When I met Felix he signed a copy of his book for me. Incredible dude.

Shadow Warrior
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 5:18:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 5:24:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: llanero] [#13]
In this thread, posters will tell you they are batshit crazy without telling you they are batshit crazy.

ETA: batshit crazy or carrying water for commies, either way.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 5:26:42 PM EDT
[#14]
He is CIA to the end of time.  I found the interview to be blah.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 5:43:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-] [#15]
Originally Posted By llanero:
In this thread, posters will tell you they are batshit crazy without telling you they are batshit crazy.

View Quote

Sturgis and Rodriguez did more to help communism than hurt it. That was their job. To militarily develop and radicalize Cuba to justify an invasion to the American people. It just didn’t pan out so they used it to give Kennedy a black eye.

Look up Operation Northwoods. It was LBJ and the CIA’s proposed last ditch attempt to take over Cuba. JFK flipped shit and fired people and that’s what got him whacked.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 6:00:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Listened to that last week.  If he did half the things he said he did, he lived an interesting and exciting life.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 6:03:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Max Gomez

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 6:03:49 PM EDT
[#18]
I thought he kept Che's Rolex after cutting off his hands for proof of death?

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:25:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Paul_Sothern:

Tucker is on a roll.  Just had Justin Trudeau's weird John Lennon-like half-brother on. Also a lady talking about the Lyme disease turned political issue.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

That brother put me more in mind of a young Tommy Chong than a John Lennon. At least his internal gumption was strong enough to rise above the THC load to speak truth to power.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:27:08 PM EDT
[#20]
I had thought anyone over 30 has heard of Felix Rodriguez.  A true American hero.
View Quote

Nope. I'm double that in age and this interview was the first time I'd seen or heard of the man.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:36:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Kharn:

Kharn
View Quote

This fellow said Castro was denying that Guevara had been executed by the Bolvians. He said both of Che's hands had been severed and pickled. Someone had fingerprinted Guevara and the hands preserved for print match proofing. I heard or no anything about a watch.

He did mention trying to close Guevara's eyelids before choppering the corpse away, but that was two hours after death and rigor had set in.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:42:33 PM EDT
[#22]
You might own a Rolex but dead Che Rolex is best Rolex.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:43:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Tag
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:47:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By -OdieGreen-:

Sturgis and Rodriguez did more to help communism than hurt it. That was their job. To militarily develop and radicalize Cuba to justify an invasion to the American people. It just didn’t pan out so they used it to give Kennedy a black eye.

Look up Operation Northwoods. It was LBJ and the CIA’s proposed last ditch attempt to take over Cuba. JFK flipped shit and fired people and that’s what got him whacked.
View All Quotes

Aren't you forgetting Castro famously stating: "I am a communist and have always been a communist!" after installing himself after their successful communist revolution?  

I don't think the island needed any more Marxist injection.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:52:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By ricky_45:
View Quote

The great thing about Fidel and Che is they are both burning in Hell, where all commies deserve to go
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:52:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Flysc:

This fellow said Castro was denying that Guevara had been executed by the Bolvians. He said both of Che's hands had been severed and pickled. Someone had fingerprinted Guevara and the hands preserved for print match proofing. I heard or no anything about a watch.

He did mention trying to close Guevara's eyelids before choppering the corpse away, but that was two hours after death and rigor had set in.
View All Quotes

Kharn

I forget if the CIA wanted the watch (I presume so they could check the serial number vs the factory records), or if the CIA agent on the ground kept it as a personal trophy, but one of them had the watch in his personal collection a number of years ago for another interview.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:12:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:18:17 PM EDT
[#28]

I forget if the CIA wanted the watch (I presume so they could check the serial number vs the factory records), or if the CIA agent on the ground kept it as a personal trophy, but one of them had the watch in his personal collection a number of years ago for another interview.

Kharn
View Quote

Guevara was physician and i figure he could have rocked  a fancy watch like that, but i see it odd with him being "a man of the common people". You'd figure he'd be a Timex sort. Maybe it was an execution trophy he slipped off the wrist of some "capitalist pig" he'd personally condemned and shot during lunch?
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:22:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By d16man:

The funniest thing ever was Fidel's funeral jeep breaking down in procession.  Fuck communism.
View Quote

I'd not heard of this. Hilarious, if true.

I guess Fidel finally did, officially, kick the bucket. I'd read he died like 87 times since the late 90s.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:27:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pallas] [#30]

Guevara was physician and i figure he could have rocked  a fancy watch like that, but i see it odd with him being "a man of the common people". You'd figure he'd be a Timex sort. Maybe it was an execution trophy he slipped off the wrist of some "capitalist pig" he'd personally condemned and shot during lunch?
View Quote

iirc, it was a gift from Castro… Castro probably stole them from someone anyway. There are all sorts of reasons people give for them wearing them, but they were quality watches and the tool watch of the period. Rolex hadn’t really fully taken on the luxury title quite yet. Remeber, Navies used to issue Rolex and Tudor to people, they were just really good tool watches.

Omega used to be considered a better brand, Rolex really did a job with marketing. The rise of Rolex is actually taught in Marketing 101. Now Rolex sticks to the basics, Omega makes about fifty thousand different models or variations, overpriced Tags (the latter turning out some pretty nice stuff now, actually.)

The CIA officer supposedly has the watch, but others say it is at CIA HQ, whoever knows for sure isn’t telling. If that thing every went to auction and came with a statement on official CIA letterhead, probably go for more than any Rolex ever. Shit, Soros would probably buy it.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:49:48 PM EDT
[#31]
I enjoyed the interview.  Didn’t he say 2 Cubans shot Kennedy?  If the cia knows it was a Cuban national then I understand why xiden didn’t release the papers. The left wants to be the first to welcome Cuba back.  My guess was is legacy..like naming post offices or tearing down statues of better men.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 10:06:29 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

If it is true that he was there for the torturing and murder of Camarena. He’s a s$&tbag and should be prosecuted.
Jm2c
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:45:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Mobilty6:

If it is true that he was there for the torturing and murder of Camarena. He’s a s$&tbag and should be prosecuted.
Jm2c
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mobilty6:

Jm2c

I believe everything I see on Netflix too.  And Commie Cuban IO campaigns.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:24:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-] [#34]

Aren't you forgetting Castro famously stating: "I am a communist and have always been a communist!" after installing himself after their successful communist revolution?  

I don't think the island needed any more Marxist injection.
View Quote

Frank Sturgis worked directly with Castro. He trained Che personally. There’s even a photo of him standing on a mass grave celebrating with one of Castro’s right hand guys. All of this was CIA black ops.

The CIA didn’t teach Castro his beliefs, but they were there supporting him and fanning the flames every step of the way. LBJ wanted Cuba and was willing to kill thousands of US civilians in a false flag to achieve that goal. Sturgis and Rodriguez were his evil piece of shit pawns in driving US civilians to supporting invasion.

Castro, LBJ, Che, Sturgis, Rodriguez, they were all shitbags who helped promote communist shitholes, despite having differing reasons.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:30:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Kerry was removed from Vietnam by Admiral Zumwalt supposedly because he was a nutbag that may have committed atrocities.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:34:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tsg68] [#36]

Frank Sturgis worked directly with Castro. He trained Che personally. There’s even a photo of him standing on a mass grave celebrating with one if Castro’s right hand guys. All of this was CIA black ops.

The CIA didn’t teach Castro his beliefs, but they were there supporting him and fanning the flames every step of the way. LBJ wanted Cuba and was willing to kill thousands of US civilians in a false flag to achieve that goal. Sturgis and Rodriguez were his evil piece of shit pawns in driving US civilians to supporting invasion.
View Quote

Supposedly Sturgis was withdrawn after Castro started executing Americans starting with some former Army Captain.  The CIA was then supposed to be barred from supporting Castro further and Sturgis was tasked with training the expat invasion groups for Bay of Pigs.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:50:33 AM EDT
[#37]

Frank Sturgis worked directly with Castro. He trained Che personally. There’s even a photo of him standing on a mass grave celebrating with one of Castro’s right hand guys. All of this was CIA black ops.

Castro, LBJ, Che, Sturgis, Rodriguez, they were all shitbags who helped promote communist shitholes, despite having differing reasons.
View Quote

That guy did all kinds of crazy stuff and claimed even more that he didn’t. A well researched biography would be a great read.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 1:03:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-] [#38]
Originally Posted By tsg68:

Supposedly Sturgis was withdrawn after Castro started executing Americans starting with some former Army Captain.  The CIA was then supposed to be barred from supporting Castro further and Sturgis was tasked with training the expat invasion groups for Bay of Pigs.
View Quote

Yep, which was most likely sabotaged on purpose to harm Kennedy.

Sturgis was who sabotaged Watergate to discredit Nixon too.

Up until everything was declassified he looked like a traitor. Turned out everything he ever did was operating under orders of the CIA. They’re all traitors for it.

It’s crazy to think how different our country would be if they had pulled off Operation Northwoods. One of their primary objectives was to fly commercial airliners into the tallest buildings in multiple major cities and blame Castro. It would have been devastating if Kennedy hadn’t turned on the Democrats and the CIA. The guy most likely sacrificed his life for it too.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 1:07:32 AM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

American servicemen could buy Rolex’s at the PX at the time and many did.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 1:17:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By McGuy:
I was under the impression that Castro put Che on the road because Che was getting more popular than Fidel was.
View Quote

When we went to Cuba I saw a half dozen murals of Che

Didn’t see a single one of Castro
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 1:28:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By ricky_45:
View Quote

i honestly thought you were about to say Castro should have been executed instead of jfk.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 1:34:53 AM EDT
[#42]

That guy did all kinds of crazy stuff and claimed even more that he didn’t. A well researched biography would be a great read.
View Quote

Steve North would likely be the guy to write that biography.

North article on Sturgis
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 1:37:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tsg68] [#43]

Yep, which was most likely sabotaged on purpose to harm Kennedy.

Sturgis was who sabotaged Watergate to discredit Nixon too.

Up until everything was declassified he looked like a traitor. Turned out everything he ever did was operating under orders of the CIA. They’re all traitors for it.

It’s crazy to think how different our country would be if they had pulled off Operation Northwoods. One of their primary objectives was to fly commercial airliners into the tallest buildings in multiple major cities and blame Castro. It would have been devastating if Kennedy hadn’t turned on the Democrats and the CIA. The guy most likely sacrificed his life for it too.
View Quote

Kennedy’s refusal to direct military intervention during the Bay of Pigs failure is what likely put him on the hit list of people like Sturgis and Hunt. The mob and the foreign policy idiots already wanted Kennedy dead.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 1:56:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By tsg68:

Kennedy’s refusal to direct military intervention during the Bay of Pigs failure is what likely put him on the hit list of people like Sturgis and Hunt. The mob and the foreign policy idiots already wanted Kennedy dead.
View Quote

about 12 years ago or more i saw a documentary that was in spanish which i dont speak much and the doc detailed how a cia assassination team was trained and pulled off the job from killing castro and sent to dealy plaza to kill kennedy.

the documentary has really stuck in my mind to this day because it was extremely detailed showing oswald and rodriguez and others on a tarmac training together and showed rodriguez as the main assassin. its haunted me because i couldnt hear what it was about in my native language and have always wondered what the story claimed.

around that same time i very carefully brought it up to an interesting customer of mine whom i wont mention at the knob creek machine gun shoot who knew rodriguez in vietnam. he told me id be in serious trouble talking about it if felix was indeed involved due to him still being alive and that the case was never closed out or something. he made it abundantly clear all the trouble i could get into if i had in fact hit pay dirt and went to talk about it.

he instead referred me to a book called shadow warrior by felix rodriguez which i then bought and it still sits here unread. someday i hope to find time to read it but ive already made up my mind and trust my gut.

alot of the stuff we see now is msm hollywood garbage we are forced fed even on alternative media. beware. if felix says 2 cubans killed castro just remember that felix is cuban and jfk took hits from both back and front nearly  simultaneously. i drive down the road thinking about this sometimes on long trips and just shut my mouth. felix is the most well known and media protected cia assassin in us history.

even the devil tells the truth sometimes to help cover his lies.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 2:03:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Blaster] [#45]

View Quote

Did he spill on his halfer's rumored Castro connection?
Top Top