Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 23
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 1:54:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It absolutely makes sense.  When someone says they are “fighting commies” I think it perfectly logical to point out the salient fact that the Ukrainians were part of the revolution and were communist from 1917 to the fall of the Soviet Union—just like Russia.  What makes no sense is the idea that Russia is still “commie” and Ukraine is somehow magically not when they have the exact same history of communism.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Playing on simpletons to convince them to not support Ukraine… and to side with the country of communism, mass murder, rape, starvation… and using their religion as a means to do it. Good old Cucker Tarlson

You do realize that the Ukraine was communist for exactly the same time as Russia, yes?  It’s almost like nobody is taught history any more. You might want to read up on the events of 1917.

That argument makes no sense in the context of this discussion.   They no longer want to be part of that mess.    Doesn’t matter if you want to call it “Communism” or “Fascism” or “Putinism”.      They are willing to fight and die to escape it.

It absolutely makes sense.  When someone says they are “fighting commies” I think it perfectly logical to point out the salient fact that the Ukrainians were part of the revolution and were communist from 1917 to the fall of the Soviet Union—just like Russia.  What makes no sense is the idea that Russia is still “commie” and Ukraine is somehow magically not when they have the exact same history of communism.

Those people are long Dead now.    They got free of it, and they are fighting to Keep free of it.    It makes no more sense than calling Americans “Redcoats”.  
Fwiw, Putin’s government is Nazi style Fascism.  There’s nothing good there to be supporting.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 1:54:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Based on how upset the bros are, I guess money to Ukraine is about to dry up.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 1:55:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

So since the United States once had legalized slavery, we are still currently a country of slave owners?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So since the United States once had legalized slavery, we are still currently a country of slave owners?

No slave owners anymore. Point out the communism in either Russia or Ukraine? Retarded metaphor is retarded.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 1:55:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 1:56:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/10/2022 1:56:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Is Zelensky a Republican, Democrat, Libertarian or a Dictator?

Hmmmm..
View Quote

No. No, he is not. Was there supposed to be a point there?
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 1:57:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Obviously, He's a "Globohomo".   The simpletons always focus on Zelensky.     He's just one man.   It's not about him, or Biden.  
It's Millions of people fighting to be free from an objectively Evil master.
If you support Putin, you become evil by association.
View Quote

The nerve of Z to ask for weapons to defend his country that's currently under invasion!

It's like the Putin guys would also blame a rape victim pleading for help from male bystanders in the middle of the crime.

Link Posted: 12/10/2022 1:58:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That’s right, he’s one of those Nazi Jews
View Quote

Nah man, he's a Jew but the ADL recently said Azov battalion isn't antisemitic so he's clean on the Nazi front.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 1:58:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Can people here take off the binders and use some common sense???

You think Xiden is gonna lavish that shitstain of Zelenski all these dollar bills w/o expecting something in return?

The same way, here in America, the globalists and commie Chyna got into the pockets of our politicians to remove God from our country and turn .gov into our god - (per Tucker) same appears to be going on in Ukraine..

Like Tucker said, the propaganda machine has even rural, Right leaning Americans hanging Ukraine flags - as if something is in a fucking Kool Aid....where no matter how much proof of the grifting that's being exposed, its "boo-boo, nanannaa, I don't wanna hear it"

Geesh
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 1:58:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Russia is an authoritarian/totalitarian dictatorship, just as it was when it was the USSR.

Are Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, East Germany, Poland, Ukraine, Georgia, etc, all authoritarian/totalitarian dictatorships, just as they were when they were part of the USSR?
View Quote

Certainly, but you must admit that this "killing commie" cold war nonsense is just that. Yes?
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 1:58:44 PM EDT
[#11]
From primary Ukrainian media sources, they published that they banned Russian churches, for spreading pro-Russian propaganda during the time of war.  The ban doesn’t affect Ukrainian orthodox churches, catholics, baptists, rodnover, or anyone else.  People who think democracy and freedom flourishes while foreign troops occupy your land, bombs are falling on your cities, and thousands are being put into mass graves are delusional.  FOX news being included on that list.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 1:59:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:00:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

This ^^

Just like CBS coming out with the Hunter Biden stories....

The timing is perfect, after the grift has completed and the dust is settling...

Wake up people....

Geesh
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:00:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Those people are long Dead now.    They got free of it, and they are fighting to Keep free of it.    It makes no more sense than calling Americans “Redcoats”.  
Fwiw, Putin’s government is Nazi style Fascism.  There’s nothing good there to be supporting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Playing on simpletons to convince them to not support Ukraine… and to side with the country of communism, mass murder, rape, starvation… and using their religion as a means to do it. Good old Cucker Tarlson

You do realize that the Ukraine was communist for exactly the same time as Russia, yes?  It’s almost like nobody is taught history any more. You might want to read up on the events of 1917.

That argument makes no sense in the context of this discussion.   They no longer want to be part of that mess.    Doesn’t matter if you want to call it “Communism” or “Fascism” or “Putinism”.      They are willing to fight and die to escape it.

Fair enough, however, my point is that this whole "killing commies" thing is rather stupid 30+ years after the fall of the Soviet Union and just as moronic as the "global homo" nonsense from the other side.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:01:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is Zelensky a Republican, Democrat, Libertarian or a Dictator?

Hmmmm..

He's a grifter...where grifters shape-shift to be able to manipulate their victims.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:01:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The nerve of Z to ask for weapons to defend his country that's currently under invasion!

It's like the Putin guys would also blame a rape victim pleading for help from male bystanders in the middle of the crime.
View Quote

I remember an old story about a rape in NYC, in the hall of some apartment or something, and the neighbors all ignored it. I've long thought that these people bashing aid to Ukraine are exactly like those neighbors. I still think it would be amusing to post a poll in GD to ask how many people think those neighbors did nothing wrong.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:02:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:03:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Replace Russian Orthodox with Jews and see the reaction
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:03:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Its straight up propaganda.   He's not dumb.   He's being deliberately deceptive.
View Quote

Once you realize a talking head is lying to you purposefully you've got to ask yourself what else he was lying about.

I realized that about Tucker a long time ago, he's pretty slick about it but he's often deliberately deceptive.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:04:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

No slave owners anymore. Point out the communism in either Russia or Ukraine? Retarded metaphor is retarded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Russia Lays Groundwork For Nationalizing Foreign Companies Amid Fallout From Ukraine War

TASS: Russia may nationalize property of US, EU citizens in response to sanctions - Medvedev

A History of President Putin's Campaign to Re-Nationalize Industry and the Implications for Russian Reform and Foreign Policy
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:04:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Replace Russian Orthodox with Jews and see the reaction
View Quote

Why, is Israel bombing Kiev?
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:04:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:04:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Certainly, but you must admit that this "killing commie" cold war nonsense is just that. Yes?
View Quote

@NavyDoc1

Only one side is waving SOVIET flags. Which one is it? Ukraine or russia? Do you know?
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:04:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
He's a grifter...where grifters shape-shift to be able to manipulate their victims.
View Quote

That wasn't one of the options. I'd ask for evidence of grift, but I know none is available.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:05:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It’s nostalgic fun.  Being pedantic about it is like when Marxist academics argue the the Soviet Union wasn’t actually PURE communism.

It’s pointless.

We call people Commies all the time.  Russians who put e for the USSR, invade their neighbors while flying the flag of the USSR, and operate a police state are ripe candidates for the label.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s nostalgic fun.  Being pedantic about it is like when Marxist academics argue the the Soviet Union wasn’t actually PURE communism.

It’s pointless.

We call people Commies all the time.  Russians who put e for the USSR, invade their neighbors while flying the flag of the USSR, and operate a police state are ripe candidates for the label.

No it isn't. There are retarded people on this very site who think we are actually killing commies just like there are retarded people on this very site who think Putin is resisting a global homosexual conspiracy and both sides are equally sincere in their idiocy.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:05:22 PM EDT
[#26]
lol at all these cuckraine lunatics here, where did you all come from?
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:06:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
But why would a good Orthodox Christian like Zelensky want to do something like that??? Oh what's that? He's not a Christian? Well what is he then??? Oh....
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:06:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

You ain’t too smart are ya?  

Sounds like wishful thinking.  
Would you like to place a place a small wager?     I say money to Ukraine will continue for at least a year.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:08:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

@NavyDoc1

Only one side is waving SOVIET flags. Which one is it? Ukraine or russia? Do you know?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@NavyDoc1

Look at all those American troops flyhing Confederate flags in myh post above.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:09:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The entire US was never Confederate.

The entire nation of Russia was Soviet.
View All Quotes

So was the Ukraine.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:09:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
No it isn't. There are retarded people on this very site who think we are actually killing commies just like there are retarded people on this very site who think Putin is resisting a global homosexual conspiracy and both sides are equally sincere in their idiocy.
View Quote

There are retarded people on this site who believe patently ridiculous Russian propaganda when it's repeated by the right sources.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:10:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Would you like to place a place a small wager?     I say money to Ukraine will continue for at least a year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clearly, any criticism of Ukraine is Russian propaganda.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:11:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:11:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

There are retarded people on this site who believe patently ridiculous Russian propaganda when it's repeated by the right sources.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ANd also retarded people who believe Ukrainian and DNC propaganda whenever they see it as well.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:12:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You ain't too smart are ya?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You ain't too smart are ya?  

I'd just point out that a large chunk of "money" sent to Ukraine is actually military hardware.

Trump and his bullshit turn THE party of Russia hawks into Russia guys.
Fucking bizzaro world.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:12:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Tucker is the modern day Tokyo Rose, Hanoi Jane or Lord Haw-Haw

A one man propaganda machine on the wrong side of history.    It’s sad to see how easily people are fooled.
View Quote

Not to join the discussion on why GD all of a sudden hates TC. But.

This right here is a RED FLAG of DU proportions.....

"on the wrong side of history"
LOL
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:12:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Tucker is the right’s Bill Mahr. While I agree with him on somethings and he has a good delivery, he is a shill and he used to work for CNN iirc.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:13:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

ANd also retarded people who believe Ukrainian and DNC propaganda whenever they see it as well.
View Quote

Amen. BTW, what russian propaganda? All russian outlets are suppressed. Fucktards here man i tell you.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:13:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Nope.  You’re being a pedantic spoil-sport.

In Iraq, when you heard the Lance Corporals refer insurgents as “Hadji” or “Muj,” did you correct them and say,

“Actually fellas, those terms refer to an older man who made the “haj” and members of the Mujahadin. These Iraqis are technically neither.”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s pointless.

Nope.  You’re being a pedantic spoil-sport.

In Iraq, when you heard the Lance Corporals refer insurgents as “Hadji” or “Muj,” did you correct them and say,

“Actually fellas, those terms refer to an older man who made the “haj” and members of the Mujahadin. These Iraqis are technically neither.”

Bullshit.

I find it fascinating how nonsense on one side of the issue is perfectly acceptable but nonsense on the other is horrific when both sides have quite a bit of utter nonsese.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:13:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Well one side is literally waving communist flags, bemoaning the fall of the USSR, and using force to attempt to reconquer former soviet territory and the other is actively resisting that.

View Quote

Putin literally has described the break up of the Soviet Union as the greatest tragedy of RUSSIA, and has stated his desire to "Get the Band Back Together" (& he doesn't care if they don't want to play with him or not).

The States that Broke Away & declared their independence such Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Ukraine, have all described being freed from Communist Domination from Moscow as Freedom.   Being forced into a union dominated by Putin from Moscow would be every bit as exploitative with "citizens" arrested for such crimes as "calling the Special Military Operation a 'War' ".    

Irony is that those Russian Shills actively Root'n for Putin are the very people he'd imprison for daring to criticize the Government or any of it's policies & especially for suggesting armed resistance to such policies in any way.  

Boogaloo?  
To Gulag with You!!

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:14:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

LOL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tucker is the modern day Tokyo Rose, Hanoi Jane or Lord Haw-Haw

A one man propaganda machine on the wrong side of history.    It’s sad to see how easily people are fooled.

LOL

TC isn't supporting the latest thing, I guess.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:16:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:17:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

So... Ukraine seized the foreign assets of their enemy at a time of war. Shocker!

Guess you missed in the last link that that's a research paper from 2008 on Putin's nationalizing industries, a tad before festivities kicked off in 2022.
View All Quotes

Not at all, just pointing out that if your definition of commie was nationalizatrion in the time of stress, the Ukranians were doing it before Putin.  

In time of absolute war, there is going to be nationalization, either directly or indirectly. FDR did it in the US.  Both the Ukraine and and Russia are doing it now. Makes no sense that one side is "commie" for doing it and another is not when they are doing the same things. By your definition both Ukraine and Russia are currently communist states. You can't have it both ways
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:17:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:17:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s pointless.

This is one of those rare conflicts, where there’s a Very clear delineation between the Good guys and the Bad guys.   Russia has been objectively evil since Stalin’s era, and, they are once again showing their true colors.    Arguing over the semantics of what to call them?    It’s just silly.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:20:48 PM EDT
[#49]
I wonder how many people here realize that there are no good guys? Ukraine isn't good, and Russia isn't good. Kinda like USSR in WW2, only in WW2, Russia was worse than Germany.

Too many people fawning over Ukraine, not realizing they are as corrupt as Biden and his regime are.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:21:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 23
Top Top