Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/9/2021 9:43:03 AM EDT
One of the few truly critical of America's trajectory. How long before he is Arkansided?

Eta- 30+ minutes for you ADHD types
The world according to Tucker Carlson @ #MCCFESZT2021 in Esztergom, Hungary ????

Link Posted: 8/9/2021 10:05:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Sad but dead man walking.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 10:39:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
One of the few truly critical of America's trajectory. How long before he is Arkansided?

Eta- 30+ minutes for you ADHD types
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaTR8A6Uips
View Quote
video unavailable
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 10:40:24 AM EDT
[#3]
anditsgone.gif
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 10:41:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
video unavailable
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/9/2021 10:42:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Damn good speech.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 10:53:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
video unavailable

Fucking Cocksucking pieces of shit!
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 10:54:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Removed by the uploader?
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 10:55:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Gone?

You shouldn't be surprised.

Tucker better watch his back.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 10:57:13 AM EDT
[#9]
video gone
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 10:58:49 AM EDT
[#10]
I haven't decided if Tucker is just saying what we want to hear or is genuine about it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 11:03:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I haven't decided if Tucker is just saying what we want to hear or is genuine about it.
View Quote

The former imo. He's the only show I watch but he's extremely wealthy and from the upper crust ruling class. I have no issue with that, but they certainly do.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 11:06:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Tucker has a special place in my heart…

Shoulder thing that goes up?
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 11:07:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Youtube pulled it...    

Edit: By the uploaded it says...
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 12:53:25 PM EDT
[#14]
I guess Utube isn't his tube.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 12:56:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Big election coming up next spring in Hungary. Tucker has been talking very positive about the conservative PM Orban Viktor. The globalist-commie-soros cabal will try everything they can to remove Orban and replace him with a globalist cuck.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 1:00:43 PM EDT
[#16]
He said the people of Hungary can speak better English than our president.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 1:01:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Gone
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 1:27:28 PM EDT
[#18]
This one is up

Speech by Tucker Carlson at MCC Feszt
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 3:58:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Well worth the time to watch or listen
to it for the enlightenment.

Link Posted: 8/9/2021 4:17:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Tucker Carlson going to Hungary to attend a free speech rally is like those NRA dimwits going to Russia to celebrate gun rights there.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 4:24:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Tucker Carlson going to Hungary to attend a free speech rally is like those NRA dimwits going to Russia to celebrate gun rights there.
View Quote

He can now deduct the cost of the trip, presumably with his family, from his taxes or he found someone to pay for his family's trip altogether.

Another fraud that gets worshipped by the dimwits. Hey dimwits, your God used to be a liberal on CNN.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 4:29:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Does it matter?

The point is getting the word out. Who cares what the messenger fells deep inside.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 4:31:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, you don't go to America for free speech anymore.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 4:32:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

He can now deduct the cost of the trip, presumably with his family, from his taxes or he found someone to pay for his family's trip altogether.

Another fraud that gets worshipped by the dimwits. Hey dimwits, your God used to be a liberal on CNN.
View Quote

Let's say that you are correct.

How does it matter?
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 4:38:13 PM EDT
[#25]
I was visiting my dad the other day, he had Fox on.

Tucker comes on, my dad says "can't stand this Tucker guy, what a blowhard"

Hannity comes on, my dad says "now Hannity I can watch"

Dad....
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 4:40:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes comrade. Is good to agreement.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 4:51:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

How does it matter?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How does it matter?

It matters because I'm sick of all the frauds. Is he telling you anything you don't already know? You think that liberals are tuning into his show and he's changing hearts and minds? The only thing he's accomplishing is purpetuating the belief by stupid people that there's a 2 party system that's doing battle against one another. Nothing could be further from the truth. In other words, he's doing their work with his theater by PRETENDING.

Oh, and he's also making a shit ton of money by saying things that conservatives are desperate to hear.......every day, over and over.

The time for talk is over. Has been for a long while. Wake up. He's part of the fraud.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 4:54:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Speech about free speech pulled from Youtube.

Link Posted: 8/9/2021 4:55:27 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote
Extraordinarily based.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 4:59:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Thank goodness you are here to set us straight.  I only get my information from screen names of HunterCat.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 5:22:00 PM EDT
[#31]
I really hope he gets an interview with Putin.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 5:26:58 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

Thanks.

Excellent words...
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 5:36:38 PM EDT
[#33]
yep, Tucker's gonna have an unfortunate Breitbart soon

ETA: Excellent watch
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 5:45:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It matters because I'm sick of all the frauds. Is he telling you anything you don't already know? You think that liberals are tuning into his show and he's changing hearts and minds? The only thing he's accomplishing is purpetuating the belief by stupid people that there's a 2 party system that's doing battle against one another. Nothing could be further from the truth. In other words, he's doing their work with his theater by PRETENDING.

Oh, and he's also making a shit ton of money by saying things that conservatives are desperate to hear.......every day, over and over.

The time for talk is over. Has been for a long while. Wake up. He's part of the fraud.
View Quote

Oh do shut up.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 6:08:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's not like we really have free speech ourselves anymore, it's free if the people in power approve of it, otherwise it gets deleted off of the main channels that the masses watch and not reported on by the msm - Youtube, Facebook, Twitter , CNN/MSNBC etc. - and those companies are colluding behind the scenes with the Democratic Party so they can claim those are 100% independent companies all they want but it's not true due to the collusion. Besides that, Hungary is doing very well by at least having a person in power who is defending their nation's borders, history, and heritage, that is the defining blocks of a nation and we have lost that ourselves. That's probably a large reason that Tucker went there and made his speech.

If a country can't even defend it's borders or deport foreigners who forced their way in then it's not really a free country or ran by the people. Hungary > Us in that regard.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 6:41:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
video unavailable
View Quote

Somebody doesn't like what we're watching.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 6:48:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Thank goodness you are here to set us straight.  I only get my information from screen names of HunterCat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a good friend of mine likes to say, "you can't fix stupid".  Have a great day!
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 6:51:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Viktor Orban is an excellent leader, and needs to remain in power there. If Tucker can help with that, good for him.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 7:16:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The former imo. He's the only show I watch but he's extremely wealthy and from the upper crust ruling class. I have no issue with that, but they certainly do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not so sure.

Tucker's father at least was a self-made man who overcame a lot before he became wealthy and was appointed to positions under Republican governments. Tucker's mother ran off to be a hippie when he was young. I could see both things influencing someone to the right.

Of course wealthy people on the right tend to end up neocons. However, Tucker has been a long declared fan of Pat Buchanan and of "paleoconservatism". So, maybe he is lying about this but it would be a very long standing lie at this point.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 8:02:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

I would bet he’s doing a heck of a lot more than you’ve done or will do to further the conservative agenda.

Link Posted: 8/9/2021 8:09:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think Tucker is genuine with what he says plus he's hiding a whole bunch of other opinions that sometimes would and other times would not splinter his base.

I've heard him being interviewed once and I thought that some of his beliefs were barely on the sane side of Ted Kaczynski. Not that there's anything wrong with some of that LOL.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 8:12:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How does it matter?

Show us all how to fo Jersey man. Don't make your first assault on the enemy in SC, we're full and also not the problem but Jersey people keep invading.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 8:46:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

As a good friend of mine likes to say, "you can't fix stupid".  Have a great day!
View Quote

I would have to agree with your good friend when he speaks about you that way.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 8:51:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

You sound concerned.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 8:57:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Put it on Rumble.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 8:59:36 PM EDT
[#46]
To "HungaryKat"

Well he's not telling you he's telling them you're just watching and if you know anything about hungary you know they're learning fast.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 9:06:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How does it matter?

By that twisted logic, so are you.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 9:58:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It's not like we really have free speech ourselves anymore, it's free if the people in power approve of it, otherwise it gets deleted off of the main channels that the masses watch and not reported on by the msm - Youtube, Facebook, Twitter , CNN/MSNBC etc. - and those companies are colluding behind the scenes with the Democratic Party so they can claim those are 100% independent companies all they want but it's not true due to the collusion. Besides that, Hungary is doing very well by at least having a person in power who is defending their nation's borders, history, and heritage, that is the defining blocks of a nation and we have lost that ourselves. That's probably a large reason that Tucker went there and made his speech.

If a country can't even defend it's borders or deport foreigners who forced their way in then it's not really a free country or ran by the people. Hungary > Us in that regard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you been to Hungary? I spent 9 months there working with the Hungarian military.
You can say how you feel about topics without being corrected or shouted down. You are also expected to listen to their viewpoint with interrupting or correcting.
And the women are beautiful
I loved Hungary, and would like to go back someday.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 12:00:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Here is another upload. And it's evident by the comments some of you could learn something if able to sit still for 30 minutes.

The world according to Tucker Carlson @ #MCCFESZT2021 in Esztergom, Hungary ????

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 12:02:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I was visiting my dad the other day, he had Fox on.

Tucker comes on, my dad says "can't stand this Tucker guy, what a blowhard"

Hannity comes on, my dad says "now Hannity I can watch"

Dad....
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top