Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2020 3:30:35 PM EDT
Crazy...??

I watched his show last night and thought he has several personalities behind those CRAZY eyes with all the facial expressions he was making...
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:32:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, he's a cuck.

ETA Source: I saw it in another thread on here.
ETAA Shane Diesel was there, apparently.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:32:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:33:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought we liked him?
Man we are a fickle bunch.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:33:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes, he's a cuck.
View Quote
Ironic, the Tuck who can't be cucked is a cuck?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:34:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:35:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Cucker Tarlson
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:36:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Everyone who doesn't agree with me 100% is crazy.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:37:35 PM EDT
[#8]
OP is trolling.

Here are the many faces of Tucker:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:39:16 PM EDT
[#9]
I think he believes, correctly, that anything we do in the Middle East will go sideways and blow up in our face. That part of the world needs a big fence built around it to keep the lunatics caged up.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:39:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Taylor or Tucker? Pick one NOW!
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:40:22 PM EDT
[#11]
He speaks what he believes.  Bad actors from all parties would probably like to hurt him.  He’s spoken out against McCain, Romney, Paul Singer, Soros, many leftists, on and on.  Got to be stressful especially with a family.

One of the few on Fox I really respect.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:40:33 PM EDT
[#12]
He’s renounced being a liberatarian but my guess is he still is on the foreign policy side. A lot of people, not me but many Americans on the left and right are vehemently anti war post Iraq / Afghanistan and feel it hasn’t benefitted the USA. I disagree but they’re entitled to their opinion just as I am to mine. Currently Democrats are saying he’s caught onto their 9/11 thinking and finally come around to the lit truth but the Cato institute and Ron Paul held these ideas longer than Code Pink
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:40:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Taylor or Tucker? Pick one NOW!
View Quote
I'll take both.
Tucker for news, Taylor for uh, hanging out with.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:41:06 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

I like it!
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:46:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Remember GD says you can't CUCK THE TUCK!!!!

Many threads have told me so.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:47:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I think he believes, correctly, that anything we do in the Middle East will go sideways and blow up in our face. That part of the world needs a big fence built around it to keep the lunatics caged up.
View Quote
Tucker’s right then. The Middle East is a no win situation for the west.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:48:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
No, you just disagree with him.
View Quote
Exactly.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:49:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I thought we liked him?
View Quote
Tucker is awesome.

I think the confusion lies with not listening to/understanding what he says.  As an example, he was railing against corporations being in bed with politicians, and vice versa.  Then someone posts, "ZOMG!!  Tucker is anti-capitalist", when in fact he's against corporatism as it is currently practiced by politicians.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:50:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
He speaks what he believes.  Bad actors from all parties would probably like to hurt him.  He’s spoken out against McCain, Romney, Paul Singer, Soros, many leftists, on and on.  Got to be stressful especially with a family.

View Quote
+1
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:50:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
He’s renounced being a liberatarian but my guess is he still is on the foreign policy side. A lot of people, not me but many Americans on the left and right are vehemently anti war post Iraq / Afghanistan and feel it hasn’t benefitted the USA. I disagree but they’re entitled to their opinion just as I am to mine. Currently Democrats are saying he’s caught onto their 9/11 thinking and finally come around to the lit truth but the Cato institute and Ron Paul held these ideas longer than Code Pink
View Quote
Has he ever been libertarian? I remember him having some pretty anti-liberty positions back in his Crossfire days.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:50:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:50:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Might as well hold your breath and hope that Hillary goes to prison.

People need  to realize that "bottling them up" or "leaving them along to kill each other" are fantasies that will never come true. Islam has spread to the four corners of the world, the genie is out of the bottle. So even if we could somehow find the political will and the money to run what would be an impossible and absurdly expensive blockade, it's completely pointless. And leaving them alone to kill each other has never worked because they've never, in all their recorded history, been satisfied with that.

We have to live in the real world with real world solutions. Trump sending them a wake up call "Don't fuck with me or you'll regret it" was, at least IMO, the smartest thing he could have done.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:50:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Crazy...??

I watched his show last night and thought he has several personalities behind those CRAZY eyes with all the facial expressions he was making...
View Quote
he's a Libertarian. Fits my definition of crazy.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:53:11 PM EDT
[#24]
...usually 100% right?

Yes, yes he is.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:53:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
You've made the world so simple.

This is that. That is this. Always.

You should write a book.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:53:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
He's had that Bolshevik Tulsi Gabberd on his show several times. I don't think he strayed too far from the Ron Paul cult.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:54:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I thought we liked him?
View Quote
Even the right has their purity tests...
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:54:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Ok boomer
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:55:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Ok boomer
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok boomer
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:56:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Tucker is awesome.

I think the confusion lies with not listening to/understanding what he says.  As an example, he was railing against corporations being in bed with politicians, and vice versa.  Then someone posts, "ZOMG!!  Tucker is anti-capitalist", when in fact he's against corporatism as it is currently practiced by politicians.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought we liked him?
Tucker is awesome.

This 100%.

That said, I wish he would stop going over the top for his ideology and present the information and let it lead people where it may.  As is, lately (before this Iran issue) I was starting to feel like I was watching right wing CNN, except with representatives from both parties...
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 4:15:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
Anything that we do NOT do will also blow up in our face, IMHO.  We need less but what we do need is it to be so "HUGE" that they do not want to mess with us.

Even our own early history shows that you can not ignore them and have to fight them hard.  My seven years living amongst African Muslims taught me that they respect power above all other things (other than their god). To be honest, power is how their god stays in control; Islam means submission.

Those that want to ignore the Middle  East or any Muslim region of the world do NOT understand Islam, IMHO.  We have to have a presence, a good size force there, in order for the "Muslim mind" to be reminded that we are there.

At the age of 10, I was amazed at how differently that I, as an American, was treated due to one man, a man that Muslims very quickly feared and respected, being elected.  In most cases, the every-day, non-Western educated "Muslim mindset" is much different, a complete polar opposite, to any "non-retarded mindset" that an American would hold.  The only shared emotion that we share is absolute fear, they even love in a different way, IMHO.

Flame suit is on.....

I will add that I loved Africa and it's people (and still do!!!!).  I loved the souls that came to know the Lord as their Saviour (and still do!!!!).  I also still have a love for any Muslim souls that they might come to know the Lord. That IMHO, is the way that they can truly change that Muslim mindset.

A man that tends to love souls that no one else wants to love,

Amos1909
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 4:18:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
He speaks what he believes.  Bad actors from all parties would probably like to hurt him.  He's spoken out against McCain, Romney, Paul Singer, Soros, many leftists, on and on.  Got to be stressful especially with a family.

View Quote
I agree 100%.  I also trust more of what he says than of the other talking heads on FoxNews.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 4:24:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I thought we liked him?
View Quote
Anti-America taking overseas self defense measures
Anti-Free market... Wants govt to manipulate the economy. Ban new technologies from existing to save jobs. ect ect.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 4:30:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

He's had that Bolshevik Tulsi Gabberd on his show several times. I don't think he strayed too far from the Ron Paul cult.
View Quote
He’s fully Rand Paul for overseas policy and defense. He has his reasons. I understand what he’s saying but disagree. Tulsi is a knucklehead so I wouldn’t have her as a guest on anything but the joy of surfing in Hawaii. He does cross the free market line when it comes to Silicon Valley but I feel some of his pain having worked in Silicon Valley under prominent techies since the 90s. But he also has Dan Bongino on as a guest occasionally
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 4:31:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Has he ever been libertarian? I remember him having some pretty anti-liberty positions back in his Crossfire days.
View Quote
He says he was a liberatarian, so I’ll take him at his word. Maybe he has a different definition of what constitutes a liberatarian?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:13:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I thought we liked him?
View Quote
That was last month try to keep up.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:23:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Anything that we do NOT do will also blow up in our face, IMHO.  We need less but what we do need is it to be so "HUGE" that they do not want to mess with us.

Even our own early history shows that you can not ignore them and have to fight them hard.  My seven years living amongst African Muslims taught me that they respect power above all other things (other than their god). To be honest, power is how their god stays in control; Islam means submission.

Those that want to ignore the Middle  East or any Muslim region of the world do NOT understand Islam, IMHO.  We have to have a presence, a good size force there, in order for the "Muslim mind" to be reminded that we are there.

At the age of 10, I was amazed at how differently that I, as an American, was treated due to one man, a man that Muslims very quickly feared and respected, being elected.  In most cases, the every-day, non-Western educated "Muslim mindset" is much different, a complete polar opposite, to any "non-retarded mindset" that an American would hold.  The only shared emotion that we share is absolute fear, they even love in a different way, IMHO.

Flame suit is on.....

I will add that I loved Africa and it's people (and still do!!!!).  I loved the souls that came to know the Lord as their Saviour (and still do!!!!).  I also still have a love for any Muslim souls that they might come to know the Lord. That IMHO, is the way that they can truly change that Muslim mindset.

Amos1909
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Flame suit is on.....

Amos1909
When I say that anything we do will blow up in our face, I include the option of doing nothing. It's why I put the word in italics.

eta- agree that showing weakness the is single worst option.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:40:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
THIS
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 7:39:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
No, he just makes some crazy facial expressions like he is able to see his face in the camera lense and it triggers him....
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 7:45:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I thought we liked him?
View Quote
Someone must agree with us 100% or they are crazy cucks.

99.44% pure is not good enough.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 7:49:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Truly you have a dizzying intellect.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 7:50:42 PM EDT
[#42]
You can't cuck the Tuck.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 7:55:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You should write a book.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should write a book.
Why? You just wrote it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 7:58:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are there nudes of Tulsi Gabbard yet?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 7:59:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Who names their child a Tucker...
Top Top