Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2023 3:09:19 PM EDT

All I have to say is, sick burns inside.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 3:25:38 PM EDT
[#1]
12 minutes? Fuck you and the horse you rode in on!  
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 3:42:56 PM EDT
[#2]
That was a good watch, which is why I suspect YouTube will pull it soon

My kids also think I'm crazy for watching videos hosted by a talking cat
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 4:16:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Good video
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 4:32:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Tldw
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 5:08:51 PM EDT
[#5]
How are you supposed to share this with a straight face when a cat is doing the narrating?
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 5:23:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Mew.
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 5:26:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Made it 2 min. Not worth my time.

Do better next time. Until then, feel shame and stigma.
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 5:29:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tldw
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/3/2023 5:30:37 PM EDT
[#9]
I swear I heard/saw this at least early last year....but all search results are from the just few days. I must be getting old.
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 5:32:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Good video,   J-6 is suspect as hell .  Do the Twitter files change the "election denier / the big lie " narrative that dems push as to why the crowds were there ?    The Feds actively interfered in the election,  so does election interference = election fraud ?
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 5:44:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Pure propaganda.
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 5:46:03 PM EDT
[#12]
great video
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 5:48:06 PM EDT
[#13]
JFC that looks like a giant qanon circle jerk youtube page hosted by a voiceover AI cat?

Link Posted: 1/3/2023 6:01:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Was that when they started talking about Ukraine?
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 6:05:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
12 minutes? Fuck you and the horse you rode in on!  
View Quote

It is worth the first minute alone!
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 6:07:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Good video
View Quote

This^
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 6:08:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Good video
View Quote

This^
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 6:16:48 PM EDT
[#18]
I mean, what was described as to what happened on Jan 6th was indeed factual.
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 6:48:33 PM EDT
[#19]
fun watch, but only 4k likes?  Apparently the metrics are still being manipulated.
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 7:13:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Pure propaganda.
View Quote

That’s right, but it’s all true.

Do you disagree?
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 7:24:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Do you disagree?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pure propaganda.

Do you disagree?

I do not disagree with any of the points she made regarding this investigation into the absolute worst attack on America in history.
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 8:33:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Great video....good kitty.
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 8:50:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Shocked if that stays up...
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 8:57:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Good video

Link Posted: 1/3/2023 9:13:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Good video OP.

Maybe Kamala meant it was such a bad day because an unarmed female veteran was killed by a police officer?
America has fallen!
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 9:14:20 PM EDT
[#26]
I find the video interesting and enlightening and VERY Funny in some places.

The part about Willie Browns Hot dog holder was classic.  

Women with strong knees and are willing to sleep with men you find disgusting in positions of power, you too can play second fiddle to an octogenarian sex pest suffering from mental decay.

Link Posted: 1/3/2023 9:30:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Good video,Thanks for posting OP
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 9:34:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, it is too perilous to watch this video. You don't want to know what is said in this video. Nothing to see here, disperse, move along. Watch WNBA videos or something else. Whatever you do, don't watch. Don't watch at 1.25 or 1.5 speed.
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 9:36:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:17:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yes, it is too perilous to watch this video. You don't want to know what is said in this video. Nothing to see here, disperse, move along. Watch WNBA videos or something else. Whatever you do, don't watch. Don't watch at 1.25 or 1.5 speed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There were no “sick burns.” There was the tired jabs that a lot of slack jawed knee slappers here pass off as funny. It’s unimaginative, sophomoric, and stale. It’s nothing shocking, enlightening, or head turning. It’s not going to change minds or make any difference. Nobody cares. It’s two years ago. The history has been written by the winners. Yes it’s shitty what happened to Ashli Babbitt and yes they successfully turned gullible protesters into insurrectionists. Did the video convince you to take action? Or are you still just guffawing at jokes about Kamala?

Unless something earth-shattering is portrayed in the latter 10 minutes of the video, it means nothing. Most people aren’t even going to ever see it. So you liked it. Great. I’m sure I’m missing out. But frankly I think spending 12 minutes typing out how little people care and how the video means zilch is time better spent than watching the video, even though this post means exactly as much as that video does.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:50:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

This guy. right here.

sorry your girl lost
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:06:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I mean, what was described as to what happened on Jan 6th was indeed factual.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:23:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
How are you supposed to share this with a straight face when a cat is doing the narrating?
View Quote

At least you can understand what was being said, u like Joe Biden when he speaks
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:33:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:54:24 AM EDT
[#35]
I love this meme!  LOL

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 10:26:08 AM EDT
[#36]
That was a very good video.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 10:50:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

There were no “sick burns.” There was the tired jabs that a lot of slack jawed knee slappers here pass off as funny. It’s unimaginative, sophomoric, and stale. It’s nothing shocking, enlightening, or head turning. It’s not going to change minds or make any difference. Nobody cares. It’s two years ago. The history has been written by the winners. Yes it’s shitty what happened to Ashli Babbitt and yes they successfully turned gullible protesters into insurrectionists. Did the video convince you to take action? Or are you still just guffawing at jokes about Kamala?

Unless something earth-shattering is portrayed in the latter 10 minutes of the video, it means nothing. Most people aren’t even going to ever see it. So you liked it. Great. I’m sure I’m missing out. But frankly I think spending 12 minutes typing out how little people care and how the video means zilch is time better spent than watching the video, even though this post means exactly as much as that video does.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is well done. You are actively gaslighting.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 9:37:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

It is well done. You are actively gaslighting.
View Quote

Learned a new vocabulary word I see. Unfortunately, disagreeing with your opinion isn’t gaslighting. I’d accept being called contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. It’s not true; I genuinely think what I saw of the video sucked. But I could understand how someone with a low brow sense of humor couldn’t comprehend how anyone could view it as something other than the key to happiness and truth in the universe. They just don’t know any better.

But it’s not gaslighting.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 9:49:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's not actually a cat doing the narrating.  It's just an animation.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 9:58:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yet everyone seems to love the stupid robot voice cartoons.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 10:08:09 PM EDT
[#41]
The guy trying to open the mag-locked doors from the inside, which were locked; then yelling and gesturing at the surveillance cameras was interesting. Doors opened up to let people in, just like magic.
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 12:07:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like quitter talk to me.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 12:59:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I do not disagree with any of the points she made regarding this investigation into the absolute worst attack on America in history.
View Quote

You mean the media and FBI, DOJ Trump Russia collusion hoax don’t you???? Or maybe you missed 9/11 or Pearl Harbor or something??
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 1:01:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Apparently it triggered enough people to get it taken down. That it had to be censored says something doesn’t it???
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 1:09:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Aaaaaand it's gone. Is it up anywhere else?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top