Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 6/2/2023 11:18:43 AM EDT
This will be one of the huge attack vectors on him in the primary. DeSantis has already rallied many of the anti-vax influencers early and are working hard at making this topic center stage.
Trump just can't let this one go. It's one of his "big wins" with operation warp speed. I don't blame him at all for the pharma companies being.. well.. big pharma, and pushing a fake vaccine. Democrats are the ones that really peddled this stuff t the masses.  But if Trump is incapable of acknowledging the issues with the vax. He will be beat to death with it. Among all his other insane things he does.

Attachment Attached File

But who knows, maybe he is onto something. So many people took the damn thing that maybe psychologically, telling them they are retards for taking it/being duped by democrats, will have a negative effect.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:22:05 AM EDT
[#1]
If he keeps on with this and with the vax problems starting to become widely known to the duped, I think the dems have a chance of hanging the problems on him even though Biden was the one that mandated it.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:23:32 AM EDT
[#2]

He should be distancing himself but he refuses to ever be wrong this is why I hate him.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:25:08 AM EDT
[#3]
If he makes it through the primaries, I fully expect the MSM to go full blown "The vax is dangerous and it's all Trump's fault" by next fall. Completely ignoring the fact that they were the ones forcing it on people for the previous two years.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:26:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:27:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If he keeps on with this and with the vax problems starting to become widely known to the duped, I think the dems have a chance of hanging the problems on him even though Biden was the one that mandated it.
View Quote

Yep.

The media would 110% "admit" to some vax issues, then absolve Fauci, Pfizer, the FDA, the whole gang
"Orangeman MADE me do it, literally a dictator lmao"
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:28:34 AM EDT
[#6]
We're going to get a second term of Biden.  I know, I know, we could bring up all kinds of rational arguments like pointing out Trump's backing of the vaccine and his performance during COVID when contrasted to that of DeSantis, but none of that matters to the cult of Trump.  Trump insults the elites and throws out zingers and so the cult of Trump live vicariously through him and with all the hatred built up it's easy to see why they enjoy him so much.  We'll never sway more than maybe 5 to 10% of the cult of Trump away from him.  

Let's hope Trump doesn't run again in 2028.  The cult of Trump will just make any GOP victory impossible since they'll either help Trump win the primary or split the vote in the general election should Trump not get the nomination and run as an independent.

Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:33:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Dems and Olds love the Vax. Maybe he figures embracing it may garner some votes from the level headed big thinkers in the middle that decide all elections.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:38:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don't think I have ever seen the hardcore Trump supporters on here defending the COVID vaccine, even though it seems to be something that Trump considers one of his big accomplishments, and is very proud of.

View Quote

He is very proud of crushing metrics and goals.  It's likely what made him successful in business.

But he also has moderate principles making up the goals.

That's why he brags about the vax.  

That's also why he bragged about how Obama tried 3 times to get the bumpstock ban done and Obama was too weak of a leader to get it done... and then Trump would pound his chest and say "but I got it done".

I wish I could find the video of those incidents.  It was very telling of a personality profile.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:39:58 AM EDT
[#9]
He's an MRNA pimp.....this is known....

Also, he was glad to do the bump stock fiasco turning our own into felons overnight.

His attacks on his loyalists who don't tickle his taint every 3 seconds has become unbearable.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:41:34 AM EDT
[#10]
It is a proven fact the Dr Fauci and Dr Birx conspired to mislead President Trump, the drug manufacturers cooked their testing and certification books, and the Democrat political leadership did everything they could to insure failure.  Trump needs to make sure blame goes where it belongs.

The actual things that Nancy Pelosi did constituted a political insurrection.  She attempted to enlist the United States Armed Forces to take action against a sitting President.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:42:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:43:49 AM EDT
[#12]
All he has to do is admit fault. Say he was lied to, the vax isn't safe and effective like we were told, and people might get over it. Quadrupling down is a fools errand
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:48:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:52:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It's almost like Trump wants to lose
View Quote

Maybe that's the plan. The real 4D chess except it's being done to the conservative movement.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:52:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It is a proven fact the Dr Fauci and Dr Birx conspired to mislead President Trump, the drug manufacturers cooked their testing and certification books, and the Democrat political leadership did everything they could to insure failure.  Trump needs to make sure blame goes where it belongs.

The actual things that Nancy Pelosi did constituted a political insurrection.  She attempted to enlist the United States Armed Forces to take action against a sitting President.
View Quote

Dr Fauci was given WAY too much power and he used that power to undermine Trump’s authority every second he could. He should’ve been fired early on but wasn’t. It would be hard for Trump to lay the blame on Fauci and Birx when he let them run things.

Hindsight is 20/20, but Fauci showed himself to be a cunt very early on.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:53:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
All he has to do is admit fault. Say he was lied to, the vax isn't safe and effective like we were told, and people might get over it. Quadrupling down is a fools errand
View Quote

Trump is a narcissistic fool and populist Democrat.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:55:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

But he's not and he's bragging about it. I really think with the way he's going, the dems stand a chance of hanging the covid debacle on him. He needs to be attacking the people that lied and mislead him like he's doing fellow Republicans.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:55:34 AM EDT
[#18]
SMH
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:57:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Ya, but he makes fun of people!
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:59:28 AM EDT
[#20]
It’s a damn shame the internet exists. DeSantis attacks on trump regarding Fauci are going to be a bit hollow when they see DeSantis heaping praise on him.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:01:23 PM EDT
[#21]
I don’t care. I’m voting for Trump anyway.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:05:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Your mRNA is beautiful. The best mRNA in the world. Believe me.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:05:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yep.

The media would 110% "admit" to some vax issues, then absolve Fauci, Pfizer, the FDA, the whole gang
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

“An anonymous source says that president trump shouted at Dr. Fauci and tell him to continue with the vaccine, even though he knew about the potential complications.”

“The senate will open a committee to see if president Trump forced the FDA to violate safety laws.”

I can already see them saying it.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:05:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:06:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I don't care. I'm voting for Trump anyway.
View Quote
And you wonder why people think its a cult
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:09:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My cult will be better in 6 months than anyone else's cult in 8 years.

You're going to cult so much that you're going to get tired of culting.

And the compound walls just got 10 feet higher.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:09:32 PM EDT
[#27]
I ?? DJT, but DJT’s worst enemy isn’t Liberals, the Deep State, Democrats, MSM or anyone else.   It’s DJT.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:14:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I don’t care. I’m voting for Trump anyway.
View Quote

Same. This is one of a few things I don’t like about Trump. There’s no perfect candidate.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:15:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

He should be distancing himself but he refuses to ever be wrong this is why I hate him.
View Quote

It certainly makes him less respectable but hate because of a basic character flaw that nearly everyone exhibits? That’s teenage girl level pettiness
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:15:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigly
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:15:52 PM EDT
[#31]
If anyone can't see that he's an egomaniac over anything else, then hopefully they sit out the next election.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:15:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:16:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Despite his faults, the world was a safer place, and the country was much stronger under Trump.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:16:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At least he's honest
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:17:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Maybe moving at "Warp Speed" wasn't such a great idea.
View Quote

Exactly, or trusting government and academic “experts”.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:19:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol, say anything bad about DeSantis and you'll see the exact cult like behavior.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:21:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:24:43 PM EDT
[#38]
If being Anti-Vax (I am a pureblood btw) is going to translate into votes, then I know a guy who should greatly benefit from that stance.

But I don't think it was the vax so much as it was the mandates that folks are pissed off about.

I think orange hitler is making a play for the independents with his position on this topic.  

RFK Jr. is seen as a kook (by the corporate media who will push that narrative) for his vax opposition

Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:24:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It certainly makes him less respectable but hate because of a basic character flaw that nearly everyone exhibits? That’s teenage girl level pettiness
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah ok If I'm a teenage girl petty wtf do you think Trump is?

His lack of loyalty is well documented
His lack of gun rights documented
His failure to run his own admin documented

I hate the guys for the righ reasons he is not going to help my country.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:25:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Except for all the people who died, lost their jobs, or were injured as a result of the Jab.

Is the world a safer place NOW?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Despite his faults, the world was a safer place, and the country was much stronger under Trump.

Except for all the people who died, lost their jobs, or were injured as a result of the Jab.

Cincinnatus can you confirm are you anti vax?
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:26:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump was against the mandates. Desantis was in lockstep with Trump on the Covid/vax scam.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:26:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Maybe moving at "Warp Speed" wasn't such a great idea.
View Quote

Mask and vaccine mandates were a very bad idea.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:27:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
At least he's honest
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
At least he's honest

Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:29:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you blaming orange hitler for the mandates????  

Because I saw him early on in an interview say that he opposed mandates.

Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:30:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:31:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:32:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not saying much though.

Elect my dog as POTUS in 2020, and the country would be stronger now.

Any living breathing entity that's not a left-leaning meat puppet would have been a better president than FJB.

"Lesser of two evils" is not a very high bar in this case...
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:32:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

His haste enabled the mandates.  Had he taken the appropriate precautions and moved at a responsible pace, there wouldn't have been a mandate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump was against the mandates. Desantis was in lockstep with Trump on the Covid/vax scam.

His haste enabled the mandates.  Had he taken the appropriate precautions and moved at a responsible pace, there wouldn't have been a mandate.

You’re blaming him for the actions of others? Haha.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:32:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top