BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 6:30:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't see any indication that ANY of the Dem leadership is interested in coming anywhere close to meeting even the "framework" of Trump's plan and I would speculate that Trump knew that from the beginning. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the specifics within the "framework" would be even less appealing to the Dems. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the sneaky bastard bumped the number to 1.8 just to f~k with the Dems even more.

I think Trump knew that there would be no deal and he got out in front of the issue with a proposal that seems fair to the electorate as a whole, but he knew the Dems could never sign on to.

As a result, the Dems are in a vice. They can't hold the budget up, because their focus groups have already told them that's no bueno and they've got their own minority activist groups rattling their cages with March 5th looming.

It looks like they have two plays. Continue with their usual RACIST! blather as DACA expires or giving Trump what he wants and, again, I believe that it will be worse for them than the four sentences of the "framework"
View Quote
What Trump offered will fuck the whole country, not D's, if they accept it.
Forcing them to cave on this doesn't give him what he wants (unless what he wants is to be able to claim that he made a bad deal).
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 6:30:57 PM EDT
[#2]
How about this approach:

- The DACA young people who are in a professional occupation or in school for same can become a legal permanent resident alien with no voting privileges. The rest get deported. The DACA head count is counted against legal immigration quotas.
- Chain immigration is history.
- Illegals have 30 days before forced deportation. ICE gets bucks to reward turn-ins of illegals.
- E-Verify becomes mandatory or else if they find illegals working there, the company gets shut down completely and the principals get a prison term.
- If illegals are found on voting rolls, the official that allowed/put them there gets a prison term. Make Voter-ID is a requirement for all Federal elections. Run stings every election and arrest anyone not complying with the law. The wall gets funded in its entirety.
- Funding for actual, proven border security and technology is increased rather than the crony dollars Odumbo used to reward psychophants with.
- All Federal monies of any kind are stopped to any state that provides welfare of any kind for illegal immigrants. You have enough money to pay for illegal welfare, then you don't need Federal money then, right?
- Reduce the immigration quotas to some sane number. Require any potential immigrant to prove they have a professional skill and certification for same.

What else am I missing?
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 6:37:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The Dems are so irrational, they are programmed to bitch and scream about anything Trump does.

So when Trump actually offered what they asked for and more, they have no idea how to respond.
View Quote
Absolutely!

It was hilarious to watch the response. Complete lies, it was like they could not accept the data input and melted.

LOL

MAGA!
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 6:45:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Forcing them to cave on this doesn't give him what he wants (unless what he wants is to be able to claim that he made a bad deal).
View Quote
Respectfully, I honestly do not think it's plausible to accomplish deportation of the "Dreamers" regardless of legality.

It's a free chip for President Trump to use IMO.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 6:59:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't see any indication that ANY of the Dem leadership is interested in coming anywhere close to meeting even the "framework" of Trump's plan and I would speculate that Trump knew that from the beginning. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the specifics within the "framework" would be even less appealing to the Dems. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the sneaky bastard bumped the number to 1.8 just to f~k with the Dems even more.

I think Trump knew that there would be no deal and he got out in front of the issue with a proposal that seems fair to the electorate as a whole, but he knew the Dems could never sign on to.

As a result, the Dems are in a vice. They can't hold the budget up, because their focus groups have already told them that's no bueno and they've got their own minority activist groups rattling their cages with March 5th looming.

It looks like they have two plays. Continue with their usual RACIST! blather as DACA expires or giving Trump what he wants and, again, I believe that it will be worse for them than the four sentences of the "framework"
I just read the Breitbart article and it's disastrous. It would destroy his energized base, permanently, and what little gains he has made in the Black community.

So, why would he do that? The only logical answer is that his proposal is simply unacceptable to the Dems and he knows it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 7:29:06 PM EDT
[#6]
After the DACA and Dreamers then their parents and siblings (because how can you separate families!!!) there will be court challenges to include people who were close but missed the deadline dates then there will be adult illegals and their spouses and kids back home then there will be the grandparents and cousins and uncles and aunts and neighbors and pretty soon Mexico and Central America will be empty except for the cartels and the politicians taking bribes from them.

800,000 will turn into 100,000,000 before you can say gracias.

How's that for a sentence of death for us?
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 8:05:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You guys know chain migration isn't going anywhere and neither is the visa lottery?

They simply "cant" end chain migration unless the INA gets changed and the plan is already to end the "lottery" and just have the diversity visa absorb those #'s..
View Quote
Chain has to go, it's the most dangerous to us as a nation as a nuke they get in
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 8:06:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How about make then resident legal aliens. No more anchor baby's and the ones here can never vote. This would expose the dems as not really caring for the illegals as they just want their votes.
View Quote
I like it
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 8:10:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Most Dreamers live in blue states so it won’t change the Electorate.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 8:18:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If we give amnesty, it should be as limited as possible.  Assume 10 relatives per newly minted American.  That makes maybe double digit MILLION voters, 98%+ will vote Democrat.  How close were some races????

the replacement of us with them is the Democrat's plan for permanent power.
View Quote
FUCK NO
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 8:40:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Nonsense.  They are everywhere.  And the millions of relatives that would be chain migrated IF the Trump plan were enacted would turn purple States blue.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 8:41:08 PM EDT
[#12]
I’m just proud I started a thread that went 5 pages and most of the day lol
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 8:51:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
They will not vote Republican, but we can only hope they stay in California or Texas.
View Quote
LOL even Corky from Life Goes On knows the illegals are in all states, not just kali & Texas.

And Corky was.... Well..... You know
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 8:54:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
LOL even Corky from Life Goes On knows the illegals are in all states, not just kali & Texas.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They will not vote Republican, but we can only hope they stay in California or Texas.

A rockstar?

Link Posted: 1/27/2018 9:28:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Increasing the population of a blue state changes electoral and congressional votes.  Fuck that.  Green card is legal residence, with a potential path to citizenship but without birthright citizenship.  Problem is it bypasses the quota system and if it is applied to the quota system screws those waiting on the system.

that said, the current system that encourages illegal immigration and puts those emigrants outside the protection of the law is immoral.  We are making a slave population with the current system.  Nuking employers is a good start, but something needs to flush the system other than blanket amnesty and permanent residency for those breaking the law
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 9:31:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I’m just proud I started a thread that went 5 pages and most of the day lol
View Quote
Congrats, man. My best one was almost 3, but included pics of my wife.

Meanwhile, all of the DACA kids I know (pretty large amount, few dozen) work and/or go to school, have "work only" social security #'s and aren't allowed to vote. They're politically ignorant, so only reason they'd vote for the left is because the leftist media beats us to the punch every single time, and because of the sentiment in threads like this where, ironically, gun owners throw out sweeping generalizations and knee jerk themselves into a frenzy. Of the few DACA kids I've explained taxes and welfare to, they seem to get it and start asking the right questions almost immediately: "Why should people who don't work get half my money??" etc... You're not going to hear this from Fox news or Breitbart or a handful of other johnny-come-lately "conservative" sources. You only see the face tattoo ghetto trash from the #shithole countries that we all like to pretend represent everyone from anywhere south of the border. They pass this off as truth, which goes to show you what happens when you repeat a lie often enough.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 9:55:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Reported. Personal attack.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lemmings who blindly follow their dear leader are even funnier on a Saturday morning because........TRUMP
Reported. Personal attack.
That's some weaksauce bullshit. :/
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 9:58:07 PM EDT
[#18]
HJ,

That's a very narrow anecdote, based solely upon your experience.

And you bemoan the fact that "conservative news sources" don't see things that you see and report accordingly?

If you are here illegally, you should not be rewarded.

It sucks to be them, and maybe it's not their fault, but there are plenty of American kids whose dads commit crimes, too.  There's no reward for them.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 10:43:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Congrats, man. My best one was almost 3, but included pics of my wife.

Meanwhile, all of the DACA kids I know (pretty large amount, few dozen) work and/or go to school, have "work only" social security #'s and aren't allowed to vote. They're politically ignorant, so only reason they'd vote for the left is because the leftist media beats us to the punch every single time, and because of the sentiment in threads like this where, ironically, gun owners throw out sweeping generalizations and knee jerk themselves into a frenzy. Of the few DACA kids I've explained taxes and welfare to, they seem to get it and start asking the right questions almost immediately: "Why should people who don't work get half my money??" etc... You're not going to hear this from Fox news or Breitbart or a handful of other johnny-come-lately "conservative" sources. You only see the face tattoo ghetto trash from the #shithole countries that we all like to pretend represent everyone from anywhere south of the border. They pass this off as truth, which goes to show you what happens when you repeat a lie often enough.
View Quote
It's not just those from south of the border. There are a shitload of Asian and European illegals here as well who also need to GTFO.
Stop making this about race, it is about the rule of law.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 10:45:18 PM EDT
[#20]
They said on FOX that 20% of the DACA kids are high school dropouts.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 10:54:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
HJ,

And you bemoan the fact that "conservative news sources" don't see things that you see and report accordingly?

It sucks to be them, and maybe it's not their fault, but there are plenty of American kids whose dads commit crimes, too.  There's no reward for them.
View Quote
I'm sure I found the only pocket of semi-responsible young adults with paperwork issues.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 11:03:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Stats on the internet.

I know a DACA kid who, along with her twin sister, dropped out of HS when told by her parents what being illegal actually meant. What's the point of trying anymore, right?

After receiving work authorization (DACA), they both obtained a GED and are now in school to become a CNA. Non-residency tuition isn't cheap but they make it work.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 11:06:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Didn't read a post on here.  Only want to say JS is a dunce
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 11:13:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Trump has done more right in my mind than I would have imagined.  I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this.  If he cuts a bad deal, goes against what he promised he's got to know the base is gone.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 11:42:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
HJ,

View Quote
You are one of my favorite posters here, Cincinnatus, but I disagree with you on this one. A path to citizenship is not a reward. Make them earn it. Earn it by working, and contributing, earn it by following the law, earn it by not getting hand outs.  Earn it by serving in the armed forces, have them earn it by charging them an extra tax until they become citizens.

Those that want to work and contribute should be accepted and allowed to stay. Call it amnesty, but make them earn the right to be here, let them work and contribute- they might be better americans than some POS that was lucky enough to be born in the USA.
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 12:02:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You are one of my favorite posters here, Cincinnatus, but I disagree with you on this one. A path to citizenship is not a reward. Make them earn it. Earn it by working, and contributing, earn it by following the law, earn it by not getting hand outs.  Earn it by serving in the armed forces, have them earn it by charging them an extra tax until they become citizens.

Those that want to work and contribute should be accepted and allowed to stay. Call it amnesty, but make them earn the right to be here, let them work and contribute- they might be better americans than some POS that was lucky enough to be born in the USA.
View Quote
Amnesty is Amnesty is Amnesty.

Then add the associated chain immigration of their families.

That's THE shitty deal, right there.
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 12:06:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
They are not children for the most part.
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 12:12:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 12:26:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
The Art of the Deal, eh?
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 12:30:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The Art of the Deal, eh?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Art of the Deal, eh?
Nobody saw this one coming!
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 12:44:42 AM EDT
[#31]
The madman.
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 12:49:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The madman.
View Quote
I thought the 1.8m number was too much and the Democrats might bite, but it just made them look even more ridiculous.
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 1:03:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Nancy Pelosi says illegal aliens make America more American
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 1:24:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Trump's DACA deal is GWB Sr read my lips no new taxes moment.

I hope it's 4d chess, I suspect it is.

We'll soon see.
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 1:27:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Is it possible that Trumps proposal was not an honest attempt at a deal? He knew it would be declined, but is using it to play the dems right before his first State of the Union?

He proposed amnesty, but in reality he knew it would never come to that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you surprised that conservatives who hold conservative positions on immigration view this proposal in a negative light?
Is it possible that Trumps proposal was not an honest attempt at a deal? He knew it would be declined, but is using it to play the dems right before his first State of the Union?

He proposed amnesty, but in reality he knew it would never come to that?
Exactly, but he's super mad at his Boss, and very intellectual.
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 1:31:42 AM EDT
[#36]
I dont why any deal includes voting rights ever. They aint going anywhere but that doesnt mean they need to be able to vote to stay.
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 8:50:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Nonsense.  They are everywhere.  And the millions of relatives that would be chain migrated IF the Trump plan were enacted would turn purple States blue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where are you hearing amnesty will be a stand alone and everything else is postponed to "a later date".............(that we ALL fucking know might not ever come)???

Why in the fuck would Trump grant stand alone amnesty with no Wall, no end to chain migration and no end to that stupid fucking lottery???

I am serious..........where are you getting this from???
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 8:56:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Where are you hearing amnesty will be a stand alone and everything else is postponed to "a later date".............(that we ALL fucking know might not ever come)???

Why in the fuck would Trump grant stand alone amnesty with no Wall, no end to chain migration and no end to that stupid fucking lottery???

View Quote
He pulled it out of here.

Link Posted: 1/28/2018 8:59:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The Art of the Deal, eh?
View Quote
#NeverTrumpTrash will still tell us how we're being sold out.  LOL  
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 9:00:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He pulled it out of here.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/90/Perry-miniature-donkey-in-Palo-Alto-CA-2016.jpg/1200px-Perry-miniature-donkey-in-Palo-Alto-CA-2016.jpg
I saw Trump just the other day on TV giving a speech to some crowd and he said "I'll be agreeable to allowing DACA people to stay if we get the Wall, the end of chain migration and the end of the lottery".

I saw and heard him say that on TV.
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 9:04:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yes, but included in that offer is the end of chain migration, the end of that stupid lottery and building the Wall.

And that is why the democrats said his offer "is horrible and cruel, blah, blah, blah".
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 9:13:38 AM EDT
[#42]
@Cincinnatus   Your sig line is appropriate!
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 9:13:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From the 250 page draft of the plan.

Analyzed here:

http://www.breitbart.com/2018-elections/2018/01/27/trump-draft-amnesty-unlimited-forever/

The Trump amnesty bill requires $25 billion be set aside from 2018 to 2021 for “tactical infrastructure,” which is a code-word for a wall. But the funds can also be used to buy electronics sensors or even aircraft – giving many politicians an huge incentive to convert construction funding into contracts for hometown aircraft and electronics companies.  The legislation does not condition the amnesty on the completion or even the start of wall-construction.
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 9:17:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Analyzed here:

http://www.breitbart.com/2018-elections/2018/01/27/trump-draft-amnesty-unlimited-forever/

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Analyzed here:

The Trump amnesty bill requires $25 billion be set aside from 2018 to 2021 for “tactical infrastructure,” which is a code-word for a wall. But the funds can also be used to buy electronics sensors or even aircraft – giving many politicians an huge incentive to convert construction funding into contracts for hometown aircraft and electronics companies.  The legislation does not condition the amnesty on the completion or even the start of wall-construction.
That ain't good!!!

Gotta change that and make sure chain migration and the lottery FUCKING END!!

Why in the world didn't the democrats take that if that is all the plan said???

Something is awry because the democrats should have immediately agreed to that if that is all there is to it.....................
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 9:20:07 AM EDT
[#45]
I think it's safe to say, this entire situation resembles a dumpster fire that no one really cares enough to put out.
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 9:21:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

That ain't good!!!

Something is awry because the democrats should have immediately agreed to that if that is all there is to it.....................
View Quote
Honestly, at this point, I do believe the dems have spouted their BS for so long, it's become their reality....
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 9:21:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I think it's safe to say, this entire situation resembles a dumpster fire that no one really cares enough to put out.
View Quote
Hopefully we hear more concise detail in the State of the Union address.

You can't fail to attach the Wall construction to DACA amnesty for god's sake.

That would be FUCKING STUPID.
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 9:23:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Honestly, at this point, I do believe the dems have spouted their BS for so long, it's become their reality....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That ain't good!!!

Seriously, why the fuck wouldn't they take that deal if that (assuming it is true) was ALL there was to it!!??

I call democrats dumbasses all the time because of their ideology but they ain't stupid by a long shot in other things.
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 9:24:44 AM EDT
[#49]
I think Trump has shown that the Democrats don't really care about the Daca people.  He was willing to double what they asked for.  What they really want is a full open border.  I think he has outmaneuvered them again.  I think he'll do to the Democrats what he did to the Palestinians and Jerusalem, that's off the table, we've moved on.   He will offer less each deal, which in turn they will still reject because they are used to getting something every deal, while never giving in on anything. Times have changed.
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 9:26:52 AM EDT
[#50]
The whole thing is a win win for government and a lose lose for America.

Are the other 50 million illegals getting deported? No? Huh

5 million Democrat voters ? Huh

Get rid of anchor babies ? No ? Huh

Does the wall get completed before any of the legalizing gets done ? No ? Huh

What do conservatives get out of this "compromise" ? Nothing? Huh

Do the illegals get cut off from all those sweet bennies I pay for ? No? Huh

Where exactly is the compromise? The Repiblicans get to keep the slave labor force in place to keep wages down, that's the benefit for the R party.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top