Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:11:56 PM EDT
[#1]
So economy was as good as it has ever been in how many fucking decades?  Covid comes along.  They bitch and moan that he isn't doing enough (even though he shut the place down while the bitches were telling their constituents to go to China Town).  So he shuts the place down to help quell their alleged "fear."  Warning that a shutdown will fuck up the economy.  The economy gets fucked up, which was obvious.  They then bitch and moan that the economy is crushed and it's all his fault.

Check it out...if the guy has done something wrong, he needs to be hammered for it, but let's not sit around and pull this entirely intellectually dishonest bullshit that Trump ruined the economy.  

Motherfucker.  You have to be this stupid to try to criticize this President for this shit.  As many have said since he was elected, Trump could cure every form of cancer and these motherfuckers would bitch about how he wasted a bunch of money on researching for the cure.

Dude can't get a win.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:14:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
His role was to uncover the corrupt system ruling our nation, mission accomplished.
He's failed miserably at leading it, his ego just can't get out of the way.
We have dumb and dumber running for president.
The Democrat Veep choice will be the next president, and maybe Pelosi will move up to the VP role for the history books...1st Women President and VP serving at the same time and never elected.

View Quote

LOL... I’m going to keep track of you just like I did @Bullet_Sponge and @Top_Secret. This is going to be immensely satisfying.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:15:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So economy was as good as it has ever been in how many fucking decades?  Covid comes along.  They bitch and moan that he isn't doing enough (even though he shut the place down while the bitches were telling their constituents to go to China Town).  So he shuts the place down to help quell their alleged "fear."  Warning that a shutdown will fuck up the economy.  The economy gets fucked up, which was obvious.  They then bitch and moan that the economy is crushed and it's all his fault.

Check it out...if the guy has done something wrong, he needs to be hammered for it, but let's not sit around and pull this entirely intellectually dishonest bullshit that Trump ruined the economy.  

Motherfucker.  You have to be this stupid to try to criticize this President for this shit.  As many have said since he was elected, Trump could cure every form of cancer and these motherfuckers would bitch about how he wasted a bunch of money on researching for the cure.

Dude can't get a win.
View Quote

He can by the people.  And last I checked, We, the People, run this country, not the politicians or media types.  We decide these things, and we have the final say, as much as they think they do.  The danger is when the politicans and media types trick us into forgetting that We, the People, call the shots, and start to believe that they do.  When we forget that, they truly have the power they think they should.  We can never forget that.  The constitution is worthless if We the People are tricked into thinking that we are not the final say.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:16:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Maybe.
Remember, 40,000,000 people are out of work within 6 months of the election.
Remember, the Stock Market lost a bunch of points within 6 months of the election.
Remember, 50,000+ Americans died unexpectedly within 6 months of the election.
Not a good environment for the incumbent.
This is the most iffy election environment of my lifetime.
View Quote

Remember, anyone with a d next to their name would have been thousands worse.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:16:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
How much firepower do you think was with him.
View Quote

I think the Black SUVs parked there are gun buggies with 7.62 miniguns in the back with quick opening roofs.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:17:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Sorry the bunker hazing is bullshit. He was probably advised by the SS to go there. I highly doubt Trump said "I am worried, let's go secure ourselves."

People's hatred for Trump are blinding them to the realities that you protect the President of the United States no matter the cost. He is a show of force like an aircraft carrier is patrolling international waters. If he is easily taken out, what does that say to the countries wishing to subvert us?

Trump has his faults, I don't agree with some things he has done. I WILL vote for him again but giving him shit for following SS protocol is underhanded shit.

Quoted:

I think the Black SUVs parked there are gun buggies with 7.62 miniguns in the back with quick opening roofs.
View Quote

Can you imagine being a rioter, and for whatever reason the SUV hatch flies open and you hear that spooling minigun? It's how you convey "You're fucked"in every language.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:21:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Yesterday was probably the most pissed off at Trump I have ever been in his entire presidency.

He looked weak as fuck. Our capital was on fire. Our capital was being looted. Fires were burning in sight of the WH. A historic 200 year old church was torched. Our historic monuments were vandalized. At the end of the night he shut off the lights to the House. He had the audacity to call some governors weak when the capital was currently being rebuilt because he let insurgents shit on our capital.

Ooooo he sounded sooo strooong today. Fucker needed to take control 2 days ago. Pathetic.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:22:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

LOL... I'm going to keep track of you just like I did @Bullet_Sponge and @Top_Secret. This is going to be immensely satisfying.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
His role was to uncover the corrupt system ruling our nation, mission accomplished.
The Democrat Veep choice will be the next president, and maybe Pelosi will move up to the VP role for the history books...1st Women President and VP serving at the same time and never elected.

LOL... I'm going to keep track of you just like I did @Bullet_Sponge and @Top_Secret. This is going to be immensely satisfying.
He still could win, but you can't lead a nation tweeting about nonsense.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:23:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I guess everyone else missed the dozens of police surrounding the park and the 50 or so Secret Service agents that were with him.
View Quote

Quoted:

It takes a brave man to walk around a park backed by a company of physical security and the biggest superpower on the planet.

It will make a nice background for election ads tho.
View Quote

And that’s different than any other president how?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:25:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

If he had NOT gone with SS, the same people would be saying "Wholly irresponsible for him to leave protection."

To them Trump == bad, he could shit bricks of gold and they would complain they weren't big enough.

"I shit the best bricks, their huge. No one does it better than I do"
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:26:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Lol, yea, no. Trump is going to  lose. By a lot.
View Quote

Why are you even here? I mean seriously, you do nothing but post trolling bullshit. Are you really that fucking pathetic?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:27:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

How can you say he failed when unemployment was way down the stock market was breaking records and he was attempting to do what other politicians gave only lip service to? The only thing I really see he failed at was he didn’t trust his initial gut instinct on the virus and listened to his advisers.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:28:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yesterday was probably the most pissed off at Trump I have ever been in his entire presidency.

He looked weak as fuck. Our capital was on fire. Our capital was being looted. Fires were burning in sight of the WH. A historic 200 year old church was torched. Our historic monuments were vandalized. At the end of the night he shut off the lights to the House. He had the audacity to call some governors weak when the capital was currently being rebuilt because he let insurgents shit on our capital.

Ooooo he sounded sooo strooong today. Fucker needed to take control 2 days ago. Pathetic.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:33:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Trump just won the election. I’ll call it now the walk of defiance.
View Quote

Did any stations actually cover it and if they did will they play it again?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:34:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah no.  The dems know they are not going to win.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:37:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Well you certainly masturbate yourself to sleep thinking about it every night.
View Quote

Hasn't seen wood since he wore out his last cover of Newsweeks Madam President.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:39:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Maybe.
Remember, the Stock Market lost a bunch of points within 6 months of the election.
View Quote

Iffy?  LMAO.

40 million unemployed, debt spiraling out of control, violent protests not going away any time soon, an economy on it's fucking knees, and China becoming increasingly uppity this year.  

Some of these guys need to cut the bullshit and just admit that Trump is fucking smoked at this point.  

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:43:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If he had NOT gone with SS, the same people would be saying "Wholly irresponsible for him to leave protection."

To them Trump == bad, he could shit bricks of gold and they would complain they weren't big enough.

"I shit the best bricks, their huge. No one does it better than I do"
View Quote

Yep, to my ex, Trump can do no right.

Last night she was just bitching about the riots and looting, and how the shit needs to stop.
She watched his speech today, and bitches about how he has no empathy, and isn’t addressing the reason for the protesting. People with the hate blinders are just ridiculous..
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:43:49 PM EDT
[#19]
The dude can not lose, it is uncanny.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:46:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Some of the teeners in here should be writing jokes for late-night comedy shows.

If you think shit is bad now just have patience to see what happens if he loses.

Oh, BTW: Sorry your girl lost.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/30264/If_You_Hurt_Our_President_png-1442838.JPG
View Quote

You should go hang on it on Reddit - IAmVeryBadass  

Sorry you've decided to go all in on Trumpublicanism as your political ideology.  Sorry you were duped into believing that some former lib and Hillary Clinton donor from NYC was going to 'save the republic.'  

Yeah he's done some good things, and yeah, he's also acted like a betacuck and done some really, really fucking dumb stuff as well.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:47:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Some of the teeners in here should be writing jokes for late-night comedy shows.

If you think shit is bad now just have patience to see what happens if he loses.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/30264/If_You_Hurt_Our_President_png-1442838.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He grabbed your pussy again?

Quoted:

Why, because he made ANTIFA cry?

Trump grabed ANTIFAS pussy and it made you cry?

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:47:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

He’s been on the wrong side of everything since 2017.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We got one!

He’s been on the wrong side of everything since 2017.

Seems proud of it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:49:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

To be fair though, the job of securing DC is on the mayor of DC.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:50:12 PM EDT
[#24]

You posted an image... neat? So profound. Such intellect.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:50:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

another one
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:51:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Sorry you've decided to go all in on Trumpublicanism as your political ideology.  Sorry you were duped into believing that some former lib and Hillary Clinton donor from NYC was going to 'save the republic.'  

Yeah he's done some good things, and yeah, he's also acted like a betacuck and done some really, really fucking dumb stuff as well.

View Quote

Ok doomer.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:58:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And that mayor set the curfew at 11 knowing that it would get violent way before that time. She did that to give a black eye to Trump. Trump has the power to call up the NG for DC. He should’ve known what was going to happen yesterday. He was not prepared yesterday and I pray he has finally learned.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:04:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I can't ever remember seeing a boss move by a president like that in my lifetime.  Than again I'm in my 30s, and literally ever president has been a shitbird or commie
View Quote

Bush II at Ground Zero.  A Fireman shouted to him, he shouted something back like: “I can’t hear you, but the people who did this will hear from us.”
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:07:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You mean which one looks like a retired Cobra Commander?
View All Quotes

If you mean a snake charmer, I suppose so.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:08:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LMAO!
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:08:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Brass Balls clanking, No Mask, No Fear, No Fucks given.  MAGA Trump 2020 landslide.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:09:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I made a voice-over for him back in April.

Had no idea he was on the wrong side of everything else too.

Until I get bored enough to make him a more general purpose voice-over, this one will have to do:

DOOOOOOOM!
View Quote

Fucking great!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:10:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Biden hasn't selected a running mate for a reason.  The dems know there is no hope, so they are have given up on the election and are funneling money towards civil unrest in hopes that they can coup him from office.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:10:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
There has been on a yuge uptick of anti-Trump posters on this site, along with others that revolve around firearms.

They are scared and desperate like cornered rats.
View Quote

More like roaches when the light comes on.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:13:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Ok doomer.
View Quote

Not a doomer, I just don't understand all of this praise for walking around.  

OMG everyone look at alpha Trump walking around like a boss in the rubble of what's been destroyed!  13/10 S T R O N G L E A D E R S H I P!!1!

It's fucking laughable at this point.

Crisis management 101 is maybe don't go walking around with your hunchback, hands in your pocket, looking like some dopey cuck.  

This is not 4D chess and thinking 18 steps ahead.  This isn't even 2D chess and thinking 20 steps behind.  

And some of you think this guy actually has a chance to win again.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:16:45 PM EDT
[#36]

The second pic could be from a remake of weekend at bernies.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:18:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

It isn't different. Photo ops are what presidents do, so don't fall over each other to jerk off to it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:19:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

OMG everyone look at alpha Trump walking around like a boss in the rubble of what's been destroyed!  13/10 S T R O N G L E A D E R S H I P!!1!

Crisis management 101 is maybe don't go walking around with your hunchback, hands in your pocket, looking like some dopey cuck.  

This is not 4D chess and thinking 18 steps ahead.  This isn't even 2D chess and thinking 20 steps behind.  

View Quote

Crack is a helluva drug...
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:37:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was following politics when you were drinking warm pabulum from a bottle and sucking a binky. The Fucking guy is playing chess and he's letting the Liberals make their LAST move before he starts taking headshots.

You're not even a true teener. At least most OG teeners here get it now even if we did bust their balls a little.

You are a NINETEENER and have a lot to learn about the world. You do seem like a nice person, tho... as long as we agree with you.

BTW: How old ARE you?

Asking for a friend.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:47:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

It tied directly to the speech he gave; did you even watch/read it?

"We will deploy military & police in huge numbers and dominate the streets to put down these riots"  --and then his soldiers & officers cleared the field between the White House and the church that had been scenes of utter lawlessness hours before, demonstrating his serious intent.

Too nuanced?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:47:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Maybe.
View Quote

All excellent points, both logical and reasoned with significant historical data for support of your arguments. What is strange, is that none of it matters anymore.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:54:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Trump is controlling the nozzle on a $2.3 trillion firehose of federal money.  If you can’t win re-election with that, you’ve got no business being President.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:56:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Everybody is definitely taking political advice from the guy that manages to throw in “cuck” or betacuck into every post.

Oh wait, no they aren’t. Nobody gives a fuck.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:57:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Brass Balls clanking, No Mask, No Fear, No Fucks given.  MAGA Trump 2020 landslide.

https://i.imgur.com/etACkKV.jpg
View Quote

That is a fantastic photograph.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:57:17 PM EDT
[#45]
You've lost your damn minds... this idiot is talking about deploying Military troops to American streets... 2 weeks ago you morons were marching against your Right to not wear a damn mask and how much Government over reach it was for them to tell you to wear a damn mask during a pandemic, and NOW you're thrilled with the POTUS calling for the MILITARY to be deployed on US soil....
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:58:47 PM EDT
[#46]
In Clown world, The obvious answer is almost always the wrong answer.  Follow that rule, and you will be mostly right about everything in our society.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:59:28 PM EDT
[#47]
It's also awesome how he called Kayleigh McEneny to stand with him at the church door.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:59:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
You've lost your damn minds... this idiot is talking about deploying Military troops to American streets... 2 weeks ago you morons were marching against your Right to not wear a damn mask and how much Government over reach it was for them to tell you to wear a damn mask during a pandemic, and NOW you're thrilled with the POTUS calling for the MILITARY to be deployed on US soil....
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:00:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

That is a fantastic photograph.
View Quote

Except for Ivanka wearing a doomer mask.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:01:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Literally no one cares how or who smashes the commies, just as long as it gets done.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top