Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 7/22/2019 1:53:54 PM EDT
Warren - The administration may breach the debt ceiling in September, leading to economic turmoil that top economists say would be "more catastrophic" than the collapse of Lehman Brothers in 2008.

The Coming Economic Crash  And How to Stop It by Elizabeth Warren:

I warned about an economic crash years before the 2008 crisis, but the people in power wouldn't listen. Now I'm seeing serious warning signs in the economy again  and I'm calling on regulators and Congress to act before another crisis costs America's families their homes, jobs, and savings.

I've spent most of my career getting to the bottom of what's happening to working families in America. And when I saw the seeds of the 2008 crisis growing, I rang the alarm as loud as I could.

In 2003, I called out subprime lenders for tricking unsuspecting families  especially families of color  into refinancing into overpriced subprime mortgages. In 2004 and 2005, I warned that families were getting deeper into debt and hanging on only by borrowing against their homes, which put them in a vulnerable position if costs rose or a family member lost a job. In 2006, I flagged that foreclosure rates were starting to go up, but that the mortgage lenders were still churning out loans because they had passed on the risk of defaults to investors in the form of mortgage-backed securities. Those trends  shady subprime lending, rising household debt, a mortgage market where lenders didn't bear the risk of their loans  set the stage for the 2008 crisis.

But the people with the power to stop the crisis didn't listen  not enough of them anyway. Not the banks, not Alan Greenspan or other federal regulators, not Congress. And when the crisis hit in 2008, working families lost it all while the big banks that broke the economy got a fat taxpayer bailout.

When I look at the economy today, I see a lot to worry about again. I see a manufacturing sector in recession. I see a precarious economy that is built on debt  both household debt and corporate debt  and that is vulnerable to shocks. And I see a number of serious shocks on the horizon that could cause our economy's shaky foundation to crumble. (snip)
View Quote
Putting a date on it is a huge gamble.  If she lucks out and the economy shits itself on schedule (with or without anti-Trump manipulation) she'll get a huge credibility boost shortly before the primaries and Trump will be super vulnerable.  If she's wrong - and specific predictions like this are almost always wrong -  Trump will pound her ruthlessly with it.  Warren's sole weapon is her (false) economic policy wonk reputation, and she's now placed that on the line with a deadline of about two months attached to it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 1:56:54 PM EDT
[#1]
She is truly a gift from Masachusetts.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 1:58:35 PM EDT
[#2]
What insider info does she think she knows to go that far out on a shakey limb to be so specific?
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 1:59:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:00:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Focahontas the economist....has a ring to it
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:00:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm on the phone to Goldline as I type.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:01:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Fauxcahontas's credibility as an economics expert is about as believable as her Indian heritage.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:01:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:02:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Warren - The administration may breach the debt ceiling in September, leading to economic turmoil that top economists say would be "more catastrophic" than the collapse of Lehman Brothers in 2008.

The Coming Economic Crash  And How to Stop It by Elizabeth Warren:

I warned about an economic crash years before the 2008 crisis, but the people in power wouldn't listen. Now I'm seeing serious warning signs in the economy again  and I'm calling on regulators and Congress to act before another crisis costs America's families their homes, jobs, and savings.

I've spent most of my career getting to the bottom of what's happening to working families in America. And when I saw the seeds of the 2008 crisis growing, I rang the alarm as loud as I could.

In 2003, I called out subprime lenders for tricking unsuspecting families  especially families of color  into refinancing into overpriced subprime mortgages. In 2004 and 2005, I warned that families were getting deeper into debt and hanging on only by borrowing against their homes, which put them in a vulnerable position if costs rose or a family member lost a job. In 2006, I flagged that foreclosure rates were starting to go up, but that the mortgage lenders were still churning out loans because they had passed on the risk of defaults to investors in the form of mortgage-backed securities. Those trends  shady subprime lending, rising household debt, a mortgage market where lenders didn't bear the risk of their loans  set the stage for the 2008 crisis.

But the people with the power to stop the crisis didn't listen  not enough of them anyway. Not the banks, not Alan Greenspan or other federal regulators, not Congress. And when the crisis hit in 2008, working families lost it all while the big banks that broke the economy got a fat taxpayer bailout.

When I look at the economy today, I see a lot to worry about again. I see a manufacturing sector in recession. I see a precarious economy that is built on debt  both household debt and corporate debt  and that is vulnerable to shocks. And I see a number of serious shocks on the horizon that could cause our economy's shaky foundation to crumble. (snip)
View Quote
Putting a date on it is a huge gamble.  If she lucks out and the economy shits itself on schedule (with or without anti-Trump manipulation) she'll get a huge credibility boost shortly before the primaries and Trump will be super vulnerable.  If she's wrong - and specific predictions like this are almost always wrong -  Trump will pound her ruthlessly with it.  Warren's sole weapon is her (false) economic policy wonk reputation, and she's now placed that on the line with a deadline of about two months attached to it.
View Quote
Last December several economists predicted a slow down in the fall. I imagine she’s banking on anything of any kind like 1% drop in whatever fir MSM to scream “recession”
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:02:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What insider info does she think she knows to go that far out on a shakey limb to be so specific?
View Quote
Do you even sweat lodge, Bro?
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:02:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:03:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Oh just shut the fuck up.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:04:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Stuff like this that’s been in MSM since last year that I’ve read but Larry Kudlow says it’s horseshit https://www.newsweek.com/economic-recession-2019-us-economy-gdp-trade-war-china-donald-trump-1437258
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:04:35 PM EDT
[#13]
AAAaaannnnnd......

Like the rest of the left......The economy was supposed to crash the first month Trump took office too. We were 100% guaranteed that.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:05:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Wait, Elizabeth Warren is gym007?
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:05:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Shit man, I'm closing on a house in September.

Could interest rates get any lower?
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:05:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Should I panic now or wait until September?

He'll be dropping out any day now.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:06:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
She is making a calculated guess based on current spending and knows that if she is right it will propel her to the front of the news cycle and Presidential race.  She has to do something big to separate herself from the other 20.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:06:40 PM EDT
[#18]
On a Monday?
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:07:07 PM EDT
[#19]
I really hate that miserable cunt.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:07:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:08:27 PM EDT
[#21]
V
A
P
I
D
C
U
N
T
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:08:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Sure, the swampmembers could easily screw around with the economy within a given time frame.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:09:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Well, we are heading towards another collapse. She’s taking a guess on when and hoping she’s right.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:09:34 PM EDT
[#24]
This has been predicted since Trump won the GOP nomination.  Trump becomes POTUS, the powers that be allow the economy to shit can.  Not like it takes a lot of effort to do it, but yeah I would not be surprise.  A reason why all the folks talking about retiring in the future are nutty.  A crash, depression and bigly unrest is coming....
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:09:34 PM EDT
[#25]
The only solution is clearly free everything
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:09:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Last December several economists predicted a slow down in the fall. I imagine she’s banking on anything of any kind like 1% drop in whatever fir MSM to scream “recession”
View Quote
The psycho, unhinged left and pretty much all Democrats at this point, have been praying for an economic downturn or recession.

They are pure destruction and that type of thought process and behavior is undeniable proof.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:11:11 PM EDT
[#27]
she is delusional
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:11:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Desperation. She sees herself neck and neck with Harris, competing for the same slice of the Dem party. Harris has the CA early primary advantage and the RaceCard™. Warren needs a home run to overcome Harris.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:11:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Umm, is she going to have a beer now?
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:12:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Would this be her source?

Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:13:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Pochkahonky is a gift
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:16:58 PM EDT
[#32]
So the woman who wants to rack up trillions in debt to give away free shit while regulating everything is talking about Trump crashing the economy.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:18:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Larry Kudlow Trump’s advisor July 2019 watch the  last 10 minutes of the 50 minute video if you don’t want to watch boring economic talk
Larry Kudlow on economy at CNBC's Capital Exchange event – 07/09/2019
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:18:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Desperation. She sees herself neck and neck with Harris, competing for the same slice of the Dem party. Harris has the CA early primary advantage and the RaceCard™. Warren needs a home run to overcome Harris.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But she’s 1/1024th victim?
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:19:49 PM EDT
[#35]
She and her ilk would hope for a Great Depression and stick thin children hungry in the streets if they thought it would help them get Trump out and their crooked asses back in power.

To think they give a tin shit about the people of this nation becomes more ludicrous by the day......
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:21:52 PM EDT
[#36]
He's going to drop out any day now.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:21:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Her Spirit Animal told her, while she was on a vision quest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her Spirit Animal told her, while she was on a vision quest.
Smoked some peyote methinks.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:25:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Who helped push that deficit up there, Lieawatha?
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:29:31 PM EDT
[#39]
“Because they had placed the risk of default......”

Like fucking student loans that pass the risk onto the taxpayer.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:30:08 PM EDT
[#40]
WOW! A native American Numbers Cruncher. Cool. Synonymous with a Carpet Installer Carpet Muncher? Coincidence? I think not! ????
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:30:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Since she knows what is about to happen and it is so bad, why isn't she doing something to avoid it?

Maybe she should get her ass to work and do some of that Congress shit and save the country?

What is stopping her from acting now?

What is she waiting for?
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:30:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Who helped push that deficit up there, Lieawatha?
View Quote
All of the fuckers.

Congress and the White House are getting closer to a budget deal that will probably see federal spending continue to grow.

Earlier in the year, President Donald Trump proposed a budget plan that called for cutting spending by $150 billion over a decade. The administration also provided Democrats with $500 billion of possible offsets, telling Pelosi to pick whatever cuts her party could vote for.

Pelosi rejected that idea out of hand. Instead, The Washington Post reports, a new deal is approaching finalization:

Instead of the $150 billion in new spending cuts recently demanded by White House acting budget director Russell Vought, the agreement would include a significantly lower amount of reductions. And those reductions aren't expected to represent actual spending cuts, in part because most would take place in future years and likely be reversed by Congress at a later date. A precise figure could not be learned.

Trump's final approval is still pending. If history is any guide, the president will acquiesce. The White House has consistently put forward budget plans that would cut domestic spending only to eventually sign off on agreements that increase federal outlays.

Each administration outspends the previous,but it's OK when our side does it.Republicans had the House (where spending originates) for the last 6 years of obama (and gave him everything he wanted),and the first 2 years under Trump.

'Course Trump talked about interest rates needing to be raised under obama,but wants them lower now as well.

I'm sure it's going to work out just fine in the long run...................
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:31:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Put me in charge of the federal budget.  Congress accepts it as I develop it or they turn it down and take a 10% pay cut.

Process continues until they get to working for $1 and the budget is accepted as I present it.

There is ZERO need to raise the debt limit.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:31:42 PM EDT
[#44]
She's a fraud. You can't believe anything she says.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:35:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
she is delusional
View Quote
Agreed. I can't see any scenario that she becomes the Dem nominee. Even if her economic predictions are spot on, Trump has already made a fool of her and he would destroy her in a race.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:35:48 PM EDT
[#46]
My opinion is that she is being fed this information by people who are going to try and deliberately hurt our economy and get rich doing it. An economic crash can be blamed on the President and they will use it to manipulate the election, along with a great deal of voter fraud.

Their goal is to get President Trump out of the White House by any means possible and have him replaced with a puppet.

She's a low IQ individual who is being used by the people who pull her strings.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:36:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
With practically NO knowledge of economics at all, she will pretty much be just as good as any trained economist at predicting the future.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Focahontas the economist....has a ring to it
With practically NO knowledge of economics at all, she will pretty much be just as good as any trained economist at predicting the future.  
I remember when they all said how Trump was going to cause the stock market to crash, how he would usher in a depression, and the sky would fall.

Now they're saying he inherited this great economy from Obiden.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:37:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Better sell all of your stocks, this week.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:41:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So the woman who wants to rack up trillions in debt to give away free shit while regulating everything is talking about Trump crashing the economy.
View Quote
LOL. - exactly.  Not one of these looney left front runners even pretends like they’re looking out for the best interests of America and freedom.

This is the path to the globalist endgame.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:42:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top