User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 8:25:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Had Trump done this and developed a bit of a filter he would still be President.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, trump should have purged swamp and career gov tards in droves, then hired private sector. Anyone Obama touched should have been treated as a leper.

Had Trump done this and developed a bit of a filter he would still be President.

And that would have stopped mail in voter fraud?
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 8:31:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
87D chess
View Quote

Fixd

Link Posted: 9/15/2021 8:32:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Guess we will find out.
View Quote

Seems to me this is a trap the Orange Man is laying. Calls Woodward’s integrity to question causing him to produce the tapes giving Milley nowhere to go. Even Biden and the Dems will have to react to that.

Pretty smart move on his part and a way to get back a little while appearing above it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 8:39:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Seems to me this is a trap the Orange Man is laying. Calls Woodward’s integrity to question causing him to produce the tapes giving Milley nowhere to go. Even Biden and the Dems will have to react to that.

Pretty smart move on his part and a way to get back a little while appearing above it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guess we will find out.

They're going to ignore(censor) Trump and run with the big lie.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 8:41:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

A rouge general going around telling everyone he was in charge,  it's a plausable story.  Seems pretty easy to confirm.
Trump was surrounded by people trying to undermine him from day one.

8nBAIT
View Quote

One of his biggest mistakes was not pressing the button and firing literally everyone.

I highlighted this when I saw what was happening after he was inaugurated. I got replies of accusations of being a Moby, a concern troll, and a share blue operative.

The cult of personality is much stronger than reason , unfortunately

Link Posted: 9/15/2021 8:42:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Trump appointed the jackass.  I believe his political appointees were his largest mistake.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 8:59:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yup, trump should have purged swamp and career gov tards in droves, then hired private sector. Anyone Obama touched should have been treated as a leper.
View Quote

Correct!

Wait until the next Republican gets in, heads will roll.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:03:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They're going to ignore(censor) Trump and run with the big lie.
View Quote

Not sure they can…..One, Miley’s or Woodward’s ego will get the better of him. Even if they ignore him, this was a smart play. Woodward is a nasty piece of shit but Milley is at best, feckless. Remember Pelosi bragging about having ‘control’ after the voting results so this is very possibly true and he was directed to do so. A coup occurred……
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:08:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Imho, trump failed biggly in hiring, I’m not sure if he didn’t know the extent of the swamp, or the depths the shit weasels would stoop to undermine him or what, but he definately failed in the hiring dept.  I’d have been looking for American loving patriots, and avoided career shit weasels like the plague..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A rouge general going around telling everyone he was in charge,  it's a plausable story.  Seems pretty easy to confirm.

8nBAIT

Trump appointted Miiley to head the JCS.

Imho, trump failed biggly in hiring, I’m not sure if he didn’t know the extent of the swamp, or the depths the shit weasels would stoop to undermine him or what, but he definately failed in the hiring dept.  I’d have been looking for American loving patriots, and avoided career shit weasels like the plague..

Which is why all the talk of him draining the swamp, firing the entire government, and replacing with people out of the private sector would be a disaster similar to his revolving-door cabinet.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:18:55 AM EDT
[#10]
It's all a bunch of B.S. to sell a book that no one would otherwise buy because it is about a loser.

Screw them.

Don't buy the book.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:19:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Which is why all the talk of him draining the swamp, firing the entire government, and replacing with people out of the private sector would be a disaster similar to his revolving-door cabinet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

8nBAIT

Trump appointted Miiley to head the JCS.

He did exactly what needed to be done to expose these self-serving traitorous POS so he could fire them with just cause.

There is no point in installing true red-blooded American patriots in some of these positions because they will undoubtedly be undermined by the bureaucracy they lead.

It will take many decades of what Trump started for a sane, rational and reasonable group of people to take control of these institutions that are overrun with maligned arrogant tyrants.

This will only occur if we hold the presidency and senate for several years to restore and return to constitutional governance.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:26:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Trump is always more believable
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:36:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Posobiec claims 7 Pentagon officers who were present at the meeting are willing to testify against Milley.
View Quote

Then why would Trump contradict?

Why did Trump not act on fraud when he had .mil backing pre Nov. 6?

Disappointing to leave us to communists.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:40:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

8nBAIT
View Quote

For someone with one of the biggest claims to fame before becoming POTUS was uttering he words, “You’re fired!”, Trump sure didn’t live up to my expectations.  

Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:40:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Correct!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct!

Only if it's Trump.  Anybody else is a lifelong politician and will work for his survival.  

The problem is that 100 million could cast votes for Trump and he will only get 68 million counted.  CCP owns USA and there will not be another legitimate election under this government.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:42:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Posobiec claims 7 Pentagon officers who were present at the meeting are willing to testify against Milley.

Trump was unaware at the time and is now forcing their hand.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:42:48 AM EDT
[#17]
None of it is coming from any credible source. It's just crap to slander Trump. The fact that we have top military leadership involved in this is frightening. To come out and say that he's worked with china is grounds for court marshal weather he did it or not. What the the fuck would this guy do in a real crisis? We already know he cannot be trusted to carry out his duty. Fuck, I were his chinese counterpart I wouldn't trust him.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:49:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Seems far more plausible that leftists created a story out of their own hysteria than a career military man dropping a dime to, and siding with, the Chinese.

Book sales hype?
View Quote

Milley PNG’d himself with the Afghanistan debacle,  this is probably the leftists throwing Milley under the bus while claiming it’s Trump’s fault.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:52:30 AM EDT
[#19]
President Trump sure as shit shoulda' fired Fauci right from the git go...
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:53:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Milley PNG’d himself with the Afghanistan debacle,  this is probably the leftists throwing Milley under the bus while claiming it’s Trump’s fault.
View Quote

But they're not throwing him under the bus.

Look at corporate media. They're presenting him as a hero for this.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:55:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I don’t believe Trump is an ideologue on one side of the fence or the other and therefore didn’t have that instinctive sense of distrust that DC instills in the swamp creatures who are obsessed only with political power.  

He truly wanted to make the country a better place for all of us and thought everyone or at least most would unite behind him for the greater good.  Boy howdy, was he wrong, but he had no way of knowing how bad it was prior to when he was sworn in.  I knew the MSM would lose their minds even worse than they did with George Dubya (which was really bad), but the amount of resistance he was met with by his own government bureaucracies were unprecedented and absolutely criminal given how he was lawfully elected.
View Quote

I agree and why the whole of DC and the political machines of both parties treated him like dirt and prefer a morally bankrupt party hack like Biden...

Trumps presidency was very revealing just how bad things are in this country...and it's rotten institutions.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 10:00:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think he got crap information and suggestions from the other scumbags that were hired

he was being undermined by just about erverybody, and I wonder if the main dickhead here isn't the son in law
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 11:33:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

My impressions are similar. He wanted to make changes and honestly try to fix things with America's best interests in mind. He was willing to try and work with people from both sides but was simply unprepared for the level of self interest, corruption and swamptitude that was around him.

The level of insider sabotage also highly surprised me. I never realized how bad it could be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't believe Trump is an ideologue on one side of the fence or the other and therefore didn't have that instinctive sense of distrust that DC instills in the swamp creatures who are obsessed only with political power.  

He truly wanted to make the country a better place for all of us and thought everyone or at least most would unite behind him for the greater good.  Boy howdy, was he wrong, but he had no way of knowing how bad it was prior to when he was sworn in.  I knew the MSM would lose their minds even worse than they did with George Dubya (which was really bad), but the amount of resistance he was met with by his own government bureaucracies were unprecedented and absolutely criminal given how he was lawfully elected.

My impressions are similar. He wanted to make changes and honestly try to fix things with America's best interests in mind. He was willing to try and work with people from both sides but was simply unprepared for the level of self interest, corruption and swamptitude that was around him.

The level of insider sabotage also highly surprised me. I never realized how bad it could be.

I had no idea either.  Using hope as a method, I had assumed the bureaucrats in various agencies as a whole were more non-partisan and thus professional.  I couldn’t have been more wrong.

The cleansing that DC needs cannot be understated.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 11:39:44 AM EDT
[#24]
I would as well to keep from looking like an impotent loser who got deposed.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 11:52:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

8nBAIT
View Quote

Rogue. But given the memes about him, appropiate.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 11:53:24 AM EDT
[#26]
BTT for the dayshift
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 11:53:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I would as well to keep from looking like an impotent loser who got deposed.
View Quote

derp
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 11:56:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Are you getting cheeky?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Milley wore makeup?  In today's culture, I don't think that's a real issue as long as it was just in civilian clothes, and not in uniform.
Are you getting cheeky?

Moi?   Surely not!
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:15:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Start with the premise that Woodward was, and still is, a lying, self-aggrandizing sack of shit and proceed from there.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top