Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2021 10:13:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:17:08 PM EDT
[#1]
At least one of them will be back in before FJB first term is up.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:17:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Now is a time for peace, healing, and unity.
And try to get that hood support
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:18:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds right..
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:21:42 PM EDT
[#4]
But I’m sure Kim K was pushing for them to get off, and that’s all that really mattered.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:22:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I always wonder about what happens to people who receive presidential pardons and how many commit other crimes or keep their noses clean?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:26:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I have to admit it...the last bit of Trump’s presidency was kind of a dumpster fire

I mean, what was he thinking with half these pardons??
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:28:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Like it or not, The Prez can pardon everyone he wishes at the Fed level. I would have pardoned every single federal inmate for all non violent offences, to include those on federal probation, and those awaiting disposition of their pending case.

Drug offences
Perjury
Tax cheaters
Firearms offences
Contempt of court
Washing money

Violent Firearms Convictions

When there is reasonable belief the defendant was acting in self defense, regardless of who was injured or killed.

Would I have your vote if I ran for the White House?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:34:59 PM EDT
[#8]
He seems to have a relationship of sorts with LWayne, now the other asshole Kodiak Blk, he is loved here in Miami for some shit reason. I mean his g/f ratted him out on a straw purchase that bitch would have the pimp slaps of all pimp slaps coming tonight when I got out..

also the asshole Ophthalmologist from West Palm beach that stole $100M from Medicaid/Medicare..
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:37:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Giving him a pardon I bet he just got red pilled. Now he knows what kind of person Trump really is. He was probably told to hate Trump because the left told him to. This guy will probably respect Trump for the rest of his life.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:37:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He seems to have a relationship of sorts with LWayne, now the other asshole Kodiak Blk, he is loved here in Miami for some shit reason. I mean his g/f ratted him out on a straw purchase that bitch would have the pimp slaps of all pimp slaps coming tonight when I got out..

also the asshole Ophthalmologist from West Palm beach that stole $100M from Medicaid/Medicare..
View Quote

Thought you were talking about Rick Scott for a second.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:40:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Like it or not, The Prez can pardon everyone he wishes at the Fed level. I would have pardoned every single federal inmate for all non violent offences, to include those on federal probation, and those awaiting disposition of their pending case.

Drug offences
Perjury
Tax cheaters
Firearms offences
Contempt of court
Washing money

When there is reasonable belief the defendant was acting in self defense, regardless of who was injured or killed.

View Quote
You and everyone else here would have an unhinged, apoplectic, conniption if a "Clinton" did the exact same thing as your first paragraph. Somehow, I'm sure it'd be different. It's nearly impossible to take the loudest blowhards here seriously anymore. Presidential pardons are such an obvious mistake by the founders, anyone that cares enough about rule of law and equality of all mankind knows it. It needs to be changed, as numerous presidents, most recently Trump, have proven it's irresistible attraction to corrupt. Poor Joe Exotic, still waiting for his.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:45:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Drug offences
Perjury
Tax cheaters
Firearms offences
Contempt of court
Washing money

View Quote
So you would pardon el chapo as well?

He was convicted on drug charges, money laundering and gun charges.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:46:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:46:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Sorry your guy won (by cheating).
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:47:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Meanwhile, we still have no idea who murdered Ashli Babbitt at the capital, and likely never will.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:50:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Giving him a pardon I bet he just got red pilled. Now he knows what kind of person Trump really is. He was probably told to hate Trump because the left told him to. This guy will probably respect Trump for the rest of his life.
View Quote

I doubt it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:51:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Drug offences
Perjury
Tax cheaters
Firearms offences
Contempt of court
Washing money

El Chapo if you'll remember is responsible for the murders of thousands of people to keep his drug trade alive. No pardon for him.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:52:23 PM EDT
[#18]
MAGA
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:53:19 PM EDT
[#19]
I can't figure out WTF he was thinking with some of these.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:03:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I have to admit it...the last bit of Trump’s presidency was kind of a dumpster fire

I mean, what was he thinking with half these pardons??
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:04:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Shane Cox and Jeremy Kettler deserved a pardon.

The Trump Administration has already denied their pardon once.

Who are they? Two Kansas Residents that made and sold suppressors after Kansas passed a Firearms Freedom Act. BATFE arrested them for violating NFA. Never mind the fact that Kansas' law was the gun version of the marijuana nullification laws that have been enacted across the country. The Trump Administration kept the Obama era order in place that told the DOJ not to enforce drug laws in states that passed marijuana nullification laws. Trump could have instructed the DOJ to do the same with firearms laws but he didn't.

Instead, Trump pardoned this guy
View Quote

Hence the reason for my original post. Dude's got screwed, just like so many others for ridiculous laws. Martha Stewart, as an example, spent time in federal prison, not for what they thought she did, but for lying to FBI.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:05:02 PM EDT
[#22]
The most racist President ever pardoned 2 black guys with gun charges, those 2 were definitely troll moves. I bet if you research some of the others they are too.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:05:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Excited about Lil Wayne.

Not excited about this or the guy who had a cop killed
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:07:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:11:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
He should have pardoned the two men from Kansas that were railroaded on NFA charges after the State left them to he fucked over when they wouldn't defend them after they passed their Firearms Freedom Bill.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The most racist President ever pardoned 2 black guys with gun charges, those 2 were definitely troll moves. I bet if you research some of the others they are too.
He should have pardoned the two men from Kansas that were railroaded on NFA charges after the State left them to he fucked over when they wouldn't defend them after they passed their Firearms Freedom Bill.

Maybe if he was a pro 2nd guy he would have...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:12:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another dream of mine that'll never happen. Cut ATF's funding by 90%, and there goes those sharp teeth they have.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:15:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, it's such a great thing that he'd rather troll his haters than to do something meaningful and just. It says a lot about him as a person.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:16:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I can't figure out WTF he was thinking with some of these.
View Quote

Same here.  Has he publicly spoke about them and why?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:19:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

You are the only other poster I have seen mention this case on Arfcom.  Occasionally someone will say how we need our own sanctuary laws just like the blue states have with illegal aliens, drugs, etc and I will mention this but the thread will usually quickly die.  Some "sanctuary" laws are more equal than others and the federal government will make sure of that.

Trump should have pardoned them and had an NFA amnesty his whole term, nuked the 89 import ban, 07 barrel ban, Russian gun ban, and probably more I can't think of at the moment.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:23:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:24:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Another dream of mine that'll never happen. Cut ATF's funding by 90%, and there goes those sharp teeth they have.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We get the Republicans in control of the House and Senate,with a pro gun President (one with a pro gun kid that could run a 2nd Amendment Coalition),and we could see that happen.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:29:13 PM EDT
[#32]
This is why hero worship is bad. You’re bound for disappointment. Of all the people to pardon. He’ll probably be back in jail next year.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:34:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

We get the Republicans in control of the House and Senate,with a pro gun President (one with a pro gun kid that could run a 2nd Amendment Coalition),and we could see that happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I still have some hope.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:39:29 PM EDT
[#34]
And yet his supporters who marched on the capitol are being hunted down all across America.

Stay classy, DJT, you really went out with a whimper instead of a bang.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:42:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:44:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Lesson of the story is that Cult of Personality will cost you. Willing to die for someone is fucking stupid. I'm willing to fight and die for ideas like liberty and freedom. Not for some politician. People confused a politician for an idea. They made Trump the actual physical manifestation of their ideals. Problem is, Trump had nothing in common with those ideals. He is just another person in a long line of people that use others for his own good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And yet his supporters who marched on the capitol are being hunted down all across America.

Stay classy, DJT, you really went out with a whimper instead of a bang.
Lesson of the story is that Cult of Personality will cost you. Willing to die for someone is fucking stupid. I'm willing to fight and die for ideas like liberty and freedom. Not for some politician. People confused a politician for an idea. They made Trump the actual physical manifestation of their ideals. Problem is, Trump had nothing in common with those ideals. He is just another person in a long line of people that use others for his own good.

“I exploit you, still you love me,

I’ll tell you one and one makes three!!”

That guy with the ‘x’s in the beginning and end of his username was a prime example of that kind of follower.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:46:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That guy with the ‘x’s in the beginning and end of his username was a prime example of that kind of follower.
View Quote

The guy who said he'd gladly give his life for Trump's convenience?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:49:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah. Where’d he go?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:51:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Well that does it. I'm not voting for him again!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:54:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I actually give a damn.... some just bloviate and defend a gun grabber. Trump was a massive letdown on the 2A front.
View Quote

So what? He's out of office and his career in politics is over. Trump doesn't matter any more. Look to your own skin, because Biden is coming for it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:59:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Just don't get those,  especially pos Kwame.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:10:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

So what? He's out of office and his career in politics is over. Trump doesn't matter any more. Look to your own skin, because Biden is coming for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I actually give a damn.... some just bloviate and defend a gun grabber. Trump was a massive letdown on the 2A front.

You worried about saving your own skin?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:16:00 AM EDT
[#43]
I am saying Trump is desperately trying to save his image. Expect a kinder  Trump that throws his supporters under the bus and tries ot suck up to his enemies
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:18:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL all the "red pilled" black celebs tossed Trump aside this election
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:21:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aren't you?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:46:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Aren't you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aren't you?

Yeah, I am. It covers my body.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:54:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aren't you?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:58:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

I am also willing to fight and die for liberty and freedom.

I’d also fight and die for some certain people too. Those people know who I am though. Perhaps that is the disconnect.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top