BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 7/30/2021 9:10:12 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:13:09 AM EDT
[#1]
As much as I support my brothers and sisters in blue. Screw them assholes. You can tell they have been groomed
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:13:26 AM EDT
[#2]
My man.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:14:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:14:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Cops have never been called names, ever. They might be in the wrong line of work if they can't deal with insults.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:15:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:16:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:18:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Those cops are all democrats playing the game
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:19:09 AM EDT
[#8]
I didn't read that article.  But I am going to go out on a limb and say it probably mentions "sources close to President Trump heard him say..."

Am I close?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:20:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Trump is correct as always.

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:20:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Certain ones of them acted like whiny sissies during testimony
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:20:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Odd they did not have any of the ones there that guided the protestors through the door.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:21:51 AM EDT
[#12]
The Mexican looking dude that was crying was reading off a script and could barely even read,wonder how he got his job? They were diffenitly hand picked for their part and I'm sure paid well.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:22:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:22:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As much as I support my brothers and sisters in blue. Screw them assholes. You can tell they have been groomed
View Quote

They are NOT POLICE OFFICERS, they are private security for Nazi Pelosi, her fucking Brown Shirts. There many be a few decent ones left, but they are being weeded out fast.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:23:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Nero fiddles while Rome burns.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:24:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I didn't read that article.  But I am going to go out on a limb and say it probably mentions "sources close to President Trump heard him say..."

Am I close?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Am I close?

Trump has told some people close to him that

According to these two people, and another source with knowledge of the matter,

You win two internets.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:24:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Those cops are all democrats playing the game
View Quote

Playing the commie game because they are commies themselves. Trump is right.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:25:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You win two internets.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Am I close?

Trump has told some people close to him that

According to these two people, and another source with knowledge of the matter,

You win two internets.

I knew it.  Trump needs to quit talking to these people.  They keep telling on him.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:27:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Odd they did not have any of the ones there that guided the protestors through the door.
View Quote

Clearly those were even more deeply traumatized. They've probably been commited to institutions that can provide the mental health services that they would need after such a harrowing experience.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:28:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Am I close?
View Quote

I was hoping for an actual quote. Instead its more 'anonymous sources'. The left just likes to make things up to stir the pot. Fake news.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:28:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Democrats can lie under oath with impunity while republicans will be prisoned for merely misspeaking.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:37:22 AM EDT
[#22]
He's not wrong
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:44:21 AM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:48:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Likely the same "sources" that said Trump ignored supposed bounties paid by Russia or that dead soldiers killed in combat were "suckers".  

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:50:28 AM EDT
[#25]
I am guessing none of them ever worked the "mean streets".  But, but, but he called me a bad name (sobbing).  I was skert!
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:51:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Charlie Danials or FJB?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:51:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Everything we watched was theater.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:54:28 AM EDT
[#28]
How many officers where there that day?  I assume a shit ton of them. Yet we only hear testimony (that they read) from a selected handful.  Just political theater.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:55:10 AM EDT
[#29]
The Justice Department has closed its investigation into the death of Ashli Babbitt, the 35-year-old Trump supporter shot by a U.S. Capitol Police officer during the Jan. 6 riot, the agency announced in a press release Wednesday.

In a release explaining the decision to close the probe, the department said officials determined "there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution" of the officer who shot Babbitt.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:56:14 AM EDT
[#30]
I presume they found some officers that are simply dems....but i wonder how others were threatened or bribed.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:57:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:57:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nero started the fires as a false flag against Christians

He then went on an anti Christ rampage torture murdering women and children...and the people backed him up.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:57:11 AM EDT
[#33]
That means a lot coming from a guy whose only concept of savage confrontation is saying mean things on Twitter.

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:02:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
That means a lot coming from a guy whose only concept of savage confrontation is saying mean things on Twitter.

View Quote

Qasem Soleimani disagrees.

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:04:26 AM EDT
[#35]
I loved the media stressing that they were called racist names.  Still the only card they have.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:05:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The Justice Department has closed its investigation into the death of Ashli Babbitt, the 35-year-old Trump supporter shot by a U.S. Capitol Police officer during the Jan. 6 riot, the agency announced in a press release Wednesday.

In a release explaining the decision to close the probe, the department said officials determined "there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution" of the officer who shot Babbitt.
View Quote

Insufficient evidence?  Videos of the murder exist.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:07:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Trump has no leg to stand on when it comes to supporting ANYONE on Jan 6th.  He abandoned all the folks who were there just as readily as the rest of the politicians.

I said what I said.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:08:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup I agree with the title of the post.  Either that or those dudes have been basically librarians with guns for so long and haven't faced anything that most patrolman face on a daily or hourly basis and they freaked out at grandma walking around the halls with a small flag
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:08:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Their acting coach should be embarrassed.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:12:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Jesus the bias in that article is drenching
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:16:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just fucking DOJ lies, Lt. Micheal Byrd MURDERED Ashli Babbitt in cold blood. Mostly likely because she was a white Trump supporter.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:19:07 AM EDT
[#42]
".... according to two sources familiar with the comments and who described them independently".   It's embarrassing what passes for journalism these days, but yeah, those weeping fools were pathetic waste of oxygen.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:20:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

He then went on an anti Christ rampage torture murdering women and children...and the people backed him up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So FJB?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:21:17 AM EDT
[#44]
I hope he said it, because it's true.  The whole Jan 6th thing is a scam set up by both parties.  The police trotted out to tell their stories are dem/establishment operatives.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:26:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Trump has no leg to stand on when it comes to supporting ANYONE on Jan 6th.  He abandoned all the folks who were there just as readily as the rest of the politicians.

I said what I said.
View Quote

Trump played them like a fiddle but they will never understand.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:29:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Watched the testimony of those knuckleheads on the nightly news. When the one guy starting sobbing/crying I thought "Holy shit! What a fucking pussy"
He needs to find a different job. Maybe as a pin setter at an old bowling alley. The less interaction he has with people, the better.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:30:35 AM EDT
[#47]
I find it a bit ironic that a man who claimed bone spurs prevented him from serving in the military is calling Capitol Policemen pussies.

He told that crowd that he would "be with you" on the march to the Capitol then conveniently retreated to the White House. Probably to the same basement bunker he ran to when BLM protestors were in the streets across from the White House.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:33:00 AM EDT
[#48]
This thread is like hunting over bait, the rabid never_trumpers and leftists just can't help but out themselves.

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:34:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Trauma drama.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:36:11 AM EDT
[#50]
why didn't he cross the Rubicon knowing there'd never be a second chance to save America
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top