Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2021 3:00:49 PM EDT
I was gifted an old road bike as a project.  One of the first things I want to do is to replace a broken spoke on the rear wheel and true the wheels.  I'm leary of Amazon and other website recommendations.

I'd like to buy a good one, as I have other bikes that probably need some wheel TLC.  I'm concerned the cheaper ones will not hold the wheel in a true perpendicular and I will end up with a messed up wheel.

Is there a good truing stand for around $200?
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 3:32:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Park is the best but I have seen homemade ones that work.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 7:54:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I have an older PARKS truing stand I'd sell. Pretty decent stand.   If you are interested email me and I'll dig up the exact model number and give you a price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top