Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 7/8/2023 4:25:47 PM EDT
Pickup trucks, specifically the F-150, are the most attractive vehicle a man can drive. How much less attractive driving a mid-sized pickup? Anyone who's had both care to chime in?

edit: more specifically, I'm interested in what conservative and traditional girls out west(e.g. Utah) find most attractive
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 4:27:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Lol
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 4:27:36 PM EDT
[#2]

More like jeeps.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 4:28:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Pickup trucks, specifically the F-150, are the most attractive vehicle a man can drive. How much less attractive driving a mid-sized pickup? Anyone who's had both care to chime in?
View Quote

They're mid-attractive?

Link Posted: 7/8/2023 4:29:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Whatever you can haul all your money in.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 4:29:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

More like jeeps.
View Quote

My friend does really well with his Jeep, but he probably has 90k in it. I'm not sure if a stock one would attract Jeep girls.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 4:29:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

What attracts you to a man in an F-150, OP? Does it indicate that he makes bad decisions, and might be willing to make one with you?
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 4:31:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

What attracts you to a man in an F-150, OP? Does it indicate that he makes bad decisions, and might make be willing to make one with you?
View Quote

C'mon man, it's in the thread title. Clearly I'm talking about

Mötley Crüe - Girls Girls Girls (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 4:33:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What attracts you to a man in an F-150, OP? Does it indicate that he makes bad decisions, and might be willing to make one with you?
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/8/2023 4:33:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

My friend does really well with his Jeep, but he probably has 90k in it. I'm not sure if a stock one would attract Jeep girls.
View Quote

Then Mindy start driving Mork around in hers and it was all over...
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 4:33:20 PM EDT
[#10]
I instantly pictured a jacked up diesel parking lot queen and some little guy that's gotta use a step stool to get in. No thanks, I'll keep my Titan.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 4:36:29 PM EDT
[#11]
I had more women checking me out when I was driving my parents mini van vs any other vehicle I’ve driven.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 4:36:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I instantly pictured a jacked up diesel parking lot queen and some little guy that's gotta use a step stool to get in. No thanks, I'll keep my Titan.
View Quote

I am 5'7 and not a dirty laborer
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 4:39:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Came in here for pictures of hot women wearing very little clothing posing next to cool trucks. Instead I get whatever the fuck the OP vomited all over the keyboard.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 4:41:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 4:41:51 PM EDT
[#15]
An f-150? ??

Its funny because girls around here would laugh and tell you your truck is cute. Especially since they are driving a 3/4 or 1 ton diesels ??
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 4:42:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Rusted out S10.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 4:45:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Girls don’t care. I chased a girl for a few months and took her out many times in my pickup. Turns out she couldn’t even tell me what color it was.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 4:46:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Motorcycle  Bicycle saddle bags.  
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 4:47:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe he likes confident assertive men?  So confident, they'll camp the left lane regardless of other cars, traffic rules, or anyone besides themselves.  Maybe OP thinks a little of that swagger will rub off on him?
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 4:48:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Girls don't care. I chased a girl for a few months and took her out many times in my pickup. Turns out she couldn't even tell me what color it was.
View Quote
pics of pickup?
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 4:49:03 PM EDT
[#21]
All I know is the super crew cab rear seat has a lotttt of room especially with the seat folded up
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 4:49:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

edit: more specifically, I'm interested in what conservative and traditional girls out west(e.g. Utah) find most attractive
View Quote

Ford hasn't made a decent looking truck in over 20 years. Geez
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 4:55:27 PM EDT
[#23]
I had a girl get in my truck and as soon as it started (diesel) she said "oh, take me home" which was where I was taking her anyway but apparently she went to school in Montana and had a serious cowboy thing.

That's only time I've ever seen an actual response from a woman over a vehicle. It's was a pavlovian thing, it didnt really have anything to do with me or my truck.

Cars attract guys not girls.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 4:57:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Well, my buddy had a couple ladies tell him his truck was cute the other day. It's a fairly clapped out IDI F350 that is his ranch truck and DD. It looks like it's been used and abused. White with the blue strip down the middle. Makes more smoke than a coal power plant.

Girlfriend prefers my Audi station wagon over my truck. Car rides better, way nicer inside and has AC.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:00:21 PM EDT
[#25]
specifically the F-150
View Quote
*laughs in F-250 Tremor*
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:07:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I had a girl get in my truck and as soon as it started (diesel) she said "oh, take me home" which was where I was taking her anyway but apparently she went to school in Montana and had a serious cowboy thing.

That's only time I've ever seen an actual response from a woman over a vehicle. It's was a pavlovian thing, it didnt really have anything to do with me or my truck.

Cars attract guys not girls.
View Quote

My Bimmer got a lot more attention from guys than girls. But I've heard trucks(and jeeps) are different.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:09:22 PM EDT
[#27]
F150...LOL. High school girls here drive 1 tons.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:12:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
F150...LOL. High school girls here drive 1 tons.
View Quote

Trust The Science™
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:14:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Unless it flies or floats only dudes care.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:14:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
An f-150? ??

Its funny because girls around here would laugh and tell you your truck is cute. Especially since they are driving a 3/4 or 1 ton diesels ??
View Quote

I want to throw rocks at my f250 every time I walk by that rough riding mfr.   Yes I need it for specific job
But f that thing
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:14:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:16:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

More like jeeps.
View Quote

Came to say the same. In the 90s I had a old CJ-6 that was pretty beat up and a Porsche Boxster,
the I got way more attention from women when I drove the CJ that I ever did the Boxster.

Per the above poster, cars attract guys more than women, but I do think what you drive (and how visible
you are in it) is a factor in women noticing you and/or imagining what a date is like, and I think the
jeep outdoorsy lifestyle appeals more to adventurous women who are more likely to make their
interest known to you, so it's a bit of selection bias.

About a decade ago I was dating a high-maintenance woman who had done some modeling and
was a executive in an petroleum-related business, and she made it very clear I should pick her up
in my WK2 Grand Cherokee and not the Wrangler JKU, and that just cemented the selection bias
idea in my head. (I also dated a woman that called Boxsters the "cheap porsche" and that did not
help her chances one bit, but further underscored there's some kind of vehicle evaluation going on.)

Women that like jeeps are way more fun than the ones that prefer high-end cars.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:17:26 PM EDT
[#33]
half ton trucks are not really trucks.

She should have a 1-ton dually or bigger, then I know she is a good woman.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:19:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Women that like jeeps are way more fun than the ones that prefer high-end cars.
View Quote

To quote Tinder chicks who are in there 30s: I'm done having fun and looking to settle down now.

I'm trying to attract a girl who's in her early 20s(or late teens) who will make a good wife and is looking to start a family soon.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:24:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:25:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

To quote Tinder chicks who are in there 30s: I'm done having fun and looking to settle down now.

I'm trying to attract a girl who's in her early 20s(or late teens) who will make a good wife and is looking to start a family soon.
View Quote

Op any girl dating you for your vehicle is the wrong girl to marry
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:26:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

LMFAO...

Good luck...
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:28:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Op any girl dating you for your vehicle is the wrong girl to marry
View Quote

No girl is going to date me for a vehicle, unless it's a Lambo or Bugatti, maybe.  It's just one piece of the package.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:28:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Say what you will, gals love riding in a new Mustang GT.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:31:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
i'd import a sporty tight low miles foreign variant, myself.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:32:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
half ton trucks are not really trucks.

She should have a 1-ton dually or bigger, then I know she is a good woman.
View Quote
2002 dodge 3500 with manual transmission

Oil changed with captions and voice over

Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:34:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

IMO, women who think jeeps are fun are way better wife material than ones that are focused on high-end materialistic cars,
but that's me. In general they're not going to freak out over getting rained on, dealing with dirt/mud/animal smells or whatever,
and take it all in as part of the adventure, and that's symbolic for the attitude of wife that sticks around and deals with the
adverse challenges life throws your way with you, rather than looking for greener pastures.

A word of dating advice from someone rapidly approaching ancient status, if you focus on the wife/marriage part first, you're
putting the cart before the horse and skipping over lots of women who are probably better matches for you than the one that
ticks off all the perfect wife checkboxes. It's the one you have such a good time with when she's around, even when you're
doing nothing and better yet when everything turns to shit, that you want to keep.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:34:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
i'd import a sporty tight low miles foreign variant, myself.
View Quote

I visited Ukraine in August 2021, and decided to move there, but it didn't work out.

Philippines isn't off the table, though.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:35:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:39:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

A word of dating advice from someone rapidly approaching ancient status, if you focus on the wife/marriage part first, you're
putting the cart before the horse and skipping over lots of women who are probably better matches for you than the one that
ticks off all the perfect wife checkboxes. It's the one you have such a good time with when she's around, even when you're
doing nothing and better yet when everything turns to shit, that you want to keep.
View Quote

The most important wife criterion is that she has to be a low flight risk. To pull the trigger on marriage, I need to have high confidence that the marriage will last until death. Additionally she needs to be young, attractive, feminine, submissive, and a virgin. Lacking any of these is an automatic left swipe.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:40:53 PM EDT
[#46]

Girls love getting their tits bounced in an F-threefiddy.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:40:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

IMO, women who think jeeps are fun are way better wife material than ones that are focused on high-end materialistic cars,
but that's me. In general they're not going to freak out over getting rained on, dealing with dirt/mud/animal smells or whatever,
and take it all in as part of the adventure, and that's symbolic for the attitude of wife that sticks around and deals with the
adverse challenges life throws your way with you, rather than looking for greener pastures.

View Quote

Snip

This old guy makes a lot of sense.  Different than dating you for Your vehicle.

Also just kidding Seek. I probably have a few on you
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:43:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The most important wife criterion is that she has to be a low flight risk. To pull the trigger on marriage, I need to have high confidence that the marriage will last until death. Additionally she needs to be young, attractive, feminine, submissive, and a virgin. Lacking any of these is an automatic left swipe.
View Quote

Just curious, how old are you and how many relationships have you been in?
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:43:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Just get what suits your needs and fits in your price point.  A fancy truck isn’t going to earn you a wife.  And if she does date you for your truck, you can bet that she will be driving it 6 months later with her boy/girlfriend ridding shotgun.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:47:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Just curious, how old are you and how many relationships have you been in?
View Quote

LTRs? Just one. She was 18-19, beautiful, feminine, kinda submissive, and a virgin. I thought she was a low flight risk because she was a Jehova's Witness and we'd already had sex, but it was really complicated and it didn't work out.

edit: I don't mean to sound like I'm objectifying her. I was crazy about her and she was literally the first girl I was ever attracted to because of her personality.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Top Top