Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2022 7:37:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 8:39:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Hell of a deal if it is legit, you go first!
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 8:53:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok, I did order 2 of them, let's hope it is legit, kinda checks out with amazon and esty.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 9:02:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ok, I did order 2 of them, let's hope it is legit, kinda checks out with amazon and esty.
View Quote

These are over $400 everywhere I looked.  What kinda checks out?  Seems to good to be true.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 9:05:14 PM EDT
[#4]

I wanted to bite, but every other item on that site is women's handbags....

Link Posted: 5/3/2022 9:47:51 PM EDT
[#5]
According to Traxxas look up they are not an authorized dealer at any level  1 to 8

And they in violation of Traxxas MAP pricing.

Maybe you will get a small plastic China made kids toy car or the product is "HOT".

Seriously check with your local hobby shop.  Find it by zip code on traxxas.com

Yes I own and manage at 54 year old hobby shop.  Traxxas is the best value for the money. we are a level 7 shop

Know our local hobby shop because that's where the Traxxas parts are.

Link Posted: 5/3/2022 10:49:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:17:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Did u get them ??
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:28:57 PM EDT
[#8]
The online guys use programs that mess stuff up. I found a killer deal on a pool cue from an amazon seller and when it showed up it was pickleballs. The shop owner laughed and said he didn't stock pool cues and to enjoy my free pickleballs.

It happens in all the big Amazon/Walmart clearance threads. You roll the dice you take your chances.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top