Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:24:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I set my VPN to the Ukraine just for fun, now I wait for the democrats to investigate me.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:26:06 AM EDT
[#2]
But muh ellipses!

Drive-by operative word.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:26:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ukraine seems to be in the middle of a lot of shit.  Crowdstrike, manafort, etc
View Quote
Any place with an unstable government is like a big ole pussy waiting to be fucked in the eyes of the swamp creatures.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:26:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:27:20 AM EDT
[#5]
The leftstream media and special_people have Drumpf on the ropes this time. Impeach!
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:27:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Ukraine has the DNC server folks.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:28:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I set my VPN to the Ukraine just for fun, now I wait for the democrats to investigate me.
View Quote
Hide your ??????
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:28:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Nothing there except Trump asking the President of a foreign country to work with the US Attorney General and his personal attorney to investigate the President’s leading opponent in the next election. After discussing how they were all great friends and do so much for each other. The Ukrainian President even says he stayed at Trump Tower the last time he was in Manhattan.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just read it.

There is absolutely no pressure at put on the Ukrainian President and no quid pro quo.

All he did was ask Ukraine to look into it and that Rudy Giuliani would give him a call.
Nothing there except Trump asking the President of a foreign country to work with the US Attorney General and his personal attorney to investigate the President’s leading opponent in the next election. After discussing how they were all great friends and do so much for each other. The Ukrainian President even says he stayed at Trump Tower the last time he was in Manhattan.

Is it illegal for a sitting politician to investigate a political opponent?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:29:31 AM EDT
[#9]
I bet the focus turns to somebody saying they stayed at Trump Tower.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:30:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Barr did say he was not going to prosecute Comey…….so at least he has done that.

Oh and, of course, he campaigned recently for universal background checks.

So, so far, I have to say Sessions doing nothing was better than what Barr has done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Barr is enforcing the law.

First he has to uncover all of what Mueller and the deep state covered up and fend off the political partisans still entrenched within the IC, FBI and DOJ.
Barr did say he was not going to prosecute Comey…….so at least he has done that.

So, so far, I have to say Sessions doing nothing was better than what Barr has done.
He knows the system and what's it's capable of better than we do when it comes to Comey.

As for background checks, I imagine most LE and public safety minded individuals trust in them. They've been in use for a good while now.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:30:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Twitter is exploding and all the libs are claiming that:
This is the smoking gun they needed for peachmints
This is somehow a massive abuse of power?
Trump "extorted" and "pressured" Ukraine?
Its not a transcript its a memo? and they want the full recording/transcript
Its fake and/or edited
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:30:54 AM EDT
[#12]
1. Nothing illegal said.  Perfectly within the scope of a pres.
2. No quid pro quo.
3. The whistleblower had no first hand knowledge of phone call.
4. The whistleblower has bias towards another presidential candidate.

Total nothing burger.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:31:32 AM EDT
[#13]
That's it? That's all there was? What was dum dum even whistleblowing about?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:31:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The server he mentions is the one from the DNC hack/leak correct?
View Quote
Yes.

Crowdstrike equals Alperovich and Shawn Henry from the FBI.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:31:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Crowdstrike?

A server in Ukraine?

What's that about?
View Quote
The exact question tens of thousands of others are asking at the moment.

Point, Trump.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:32:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Yup, they’ll simply fixate on that and blow it farther out of proportion.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:32:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Was I the only one hoodwinked by Barr?

Do you think there is ANY HOPE that Barr will act like a true AG?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree. And there is not much if any pushback from us, the public, who are financing this stupid useless witch hunt.

I think Barr will get to the bottom and ultimately some heads that need to roll will roll.

Remember, Barr is fighting the swamp in the DOJ and FBI too, including apparently Wray.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:33:27 AM EDT
[#18]
It was my understanding that there was going to be an impeachment?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:34:04 AM EDT
[#19]
I heard someone this morning say essentially, "What Biden did was foreign policy.  Trump was acting out of self-interest."

She was serious.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:34:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The fact that Biden is Trump's "leading opponent" should not be conflated with the fact that a sitting US VP established a quid-pro-quo with Ukraine in order to end an investigation into his son, nor should that shield Biden from being investigated by our country's chief LEO for that corruption.

If it impacts the election negatively for Biden, then so be it.  He shouldn't have been a corrupt asshole.
View Quote
And, this request to investigate and the investigation itself was going to be kept quiet until and unless something was uncovered. Now it is front and center, without verification, thanks to.....Nancy Pelosi.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:35:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Right, because bribing a foreign country with a billion taxpayer dollars to keep your shitbag son out of jail shouldn't be looked into.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:35:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:36:31 AM EDT
[#23]
One little overlooked detail in all of this Biden stuff.  Biden isn't running against Trump.  Biden is running against all of the other democrat candidates.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:37:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Explains why he has so many followers.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/money/industries/health-care/2018/06/08/vanderbilt-doctor-eugene-gu-fired-donald-trump/684562002/

Also very much anti-gun.

Says there is racism against being asian American by whites.
View Quote
I liked how he got kicked out of his residency. A guy that unhinged was probably a nightmare to work with and he, according to Vanderbilt, had a lot of disciplinary problems.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:38:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just read it.

There is absolutely no pressure at put on the Ukrainian President and no quid pro quo.

All he did was ask Ukraine to look into it and that Rudy Giuliani would give him a call.

Sorry your girl.... uhh... Why are you here again?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:40:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just read it.

Nothing there except Trump asking the President of a foreign country to work with the US Attorney General and his personal attorney to investigate the President's leading opponent in the next election. After discussing how they were all great friends and do so much for each other. The Ukrainian President even says he stayed at Trump Tower the last time he was in Manhattan.

Could this whole Biden corruption/impeachment landmine detour also be manuevering for a 4D chess move against Obama and the intel swamp?  Let the Dems and press go on the record frothing at the mouth about the President abusing power by investigating opponents, then declass the FISA abuse report and slam it down their throats with Obama, his cabinet and advisers, various intel critters named in it?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:41:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just read it.

That's the angle Shillblue has you guys going with?
Soros money isn't being spent very efficiently.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:41:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Or the alternative view
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:41:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
Obama/Comey/Lynch/Rice et al sure didn't think so
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:43:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I think Barr will get to the bottom and ultimately some heads that need to roll will roll.

Remember, Barr is fighting the swamp in the DOJ and FBI too, including apparently Wray.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree. And there is not much if any pushback from us, the public, who are financing this stupid useless witch hunt.

Barr is the one who told the incoming Clinton WH that they needed to go after FBI Director Sessions in 1993, since Sessions wouldn't pull the DOJ/FBI off of the Bush 41-Saddam banking scandal.

Sessions also had 14 referrals from NSA, XXX, DEA, FBI, AR State Troopers, DoD for criminal activities of the Clintons that he wasn't pulling off, after Janet Reno told Sessions to pull the dogs in on a leash.

Clinton fired Sessions on July 19th, 1993.  Vince Foster "killed himself" the next day.

Things you can't control for $1000, Alex.  There is literally nothing any of us will do to force these people into following the law, so don't have any expectations of justice where it hasn't been followed for centuries.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:43:55 AM EDT
[#31]
This entire thing is nothing more than yet another internal attempt to take down President Trump, but don't forget the elephant in the room: Crowdstrike and the server.  

And just how much does Fox News and Chris Wallace suck?  

Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:44:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Trump used a phone.

Hitler used a phone.

This is gold-plated proof. IMPEACH IMMEDIATELY.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:44:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

This entire thing is nothing more than yet another internal attempt to take down President Trump, but don't forget the elephant in the room: Crowdstrike and the server.  

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFUZS4cVAAAL2Qp.jpg:large

And just how much does Fox News and Chris Wallace suck?  

View Quote
Chris Wallace is a registered democrat.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:45:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Real life odds updates

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:45:19 AM EDT
[#35]
CNN is now wanting to hear directly from the whistleblower to get the direct story.  Lol.  Never mind that th whileblower got it third-hand and that we have the actual transcript. I cannot wait for another Blasey Ford performance by a paid liberal activist.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:45:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Are you serious?

Why do you believe Barr is anything but a Bush Administration swamp creature?

Because he said that's what he's doing?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:46:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
FYI Nadler just sent AG Barr a letter requesting that he recuse himself from any investigation into Ukraine. Dems trying to divide and set up the case for another Special Counsel.

Listening to that low life lying cunt Donna Brazille on Fox calling the transcript clear evidence of Trump asking a foreign power to meddle in our elections and how we have learned nothing from 2016. Hey Donna, are you admitting that the dems involved a foreign power to meddle in our elections back in 2016.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:49:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
Barr has never said he wasn’t going to prosecute Comey, only that the DOJ didn’t think they had a winnable case for leaking or possession of classified information related to his memos.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:50:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Barr has never said he wasn’t going to prosecute Comey, only that the DOJ didn’t think they had a winnable case for leaking or possession of classified information related to his memos.
View Quote
True......that is more concise than my general statement.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:50:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
Not a whistleblower. Tried to report a rumor he had heard, without firsthand knowledge. Tim poole has a good video on just insane it is, and hes a democrat.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:50:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Read it all. Twice. Nothing there.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:51:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Well this explains everything. It's all just made up and orange man bad. Got it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:51:26 AM EDT
[#43]
See there's not going to be an impeachment, them?

Is Ann Margaret still coming?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:53:51 AM EDT
[#44]
My respect for Trump went up a little. Seems like he's pretty good at dealing with world affairs.

I still have hope that Barr will do something. Not a lot but some. Trump trusts Guiliani and seemingly Barr, so I guess we gotta have faith in Trump.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:54:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The fact that Biden is Trump's "leading opponent" should not be conflated with the fact that a sitting US VP established a quid-pro-quo with Ukraine in order to end an investigation into his son, nor should that shield Biden from being investigated by our country's chief LEO for that corruption.

If it impacts the election negatively for Biden, then so be it.  He shouldn't have been a corrupt asshole.
View Quote
Well said.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:54:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I bet the focus turns to somebody saying they stayed at Trump Tower.
View Quote
Yea, next week it’ll be “muh emoluments!”
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:55:36 AM EDT
[#47]
After a lot of digging and research- I think I found the whistleblower
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:56:28 AM EDT
[#48]
someone break out the peace pipe.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:56:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:58:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Trump only mentions Biden once in a 30 minute call. Certainly not the “bullying the Ukrainian pres into taking out his opponent” that was claimed.

He even mentions how Biden talked about getting the prosecutor fired in exchange for us aid, and how that sounds “really bad”.

I’m not a super trump fan, but this really seems like a super rope a dope getting the Democrats to uncover specific evidence against Biden themselves. Hilarious.
View Quote
I'm starting to think this is a Dem inside job to get rid of Biden once and for all but also try and sling dirt at Trump for the true believers
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top