User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:30:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AmericanPeople:

Wrong.   That guy has no value and needs to be executed if found guilty.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

All human life does have value.

Wrong.   That guy has no value and needs to be executed if found guilty.

Trying to protect our feelings like that doesn't work.

What he's done is so horrible and repellent to us *because* he and others have value.

If an animal had done what he did - killed those people - we would be sick with what happened, but not repulsed at the bear in the same way.

The guy denied his humanity to do what he did.

That's disgusting.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:31:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prijador] [#2]
Originally Posted By Rheinmetall792:

I'm noticing a pattern with these mentally defective perverts recently. These sick bastards sure hate Normies, especially CHILDREN.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rheinmetall792:
Originally Posted By AXE0FWAR:
Put the mentally ill clown down.

19¢ solves this problem.

I'm noticing a pattern with these mentally defective perverts recently. These sick bastards sure hate Normies, especially CHILDREN.

They are taught to hate, by the foaming at the mouth liberals.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:42:59 PM EDT
[#3]

What he's done is so horrible and repellent to us *because* he and others have value.

If an animal had done what he did - killed those people - we would be sick with what happened, but not repulsed at the bear in the same way.

That's disgusting.
View Quote

Your entire argument is based on that he had value/humanity to begin with.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:43:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Mental illness on many levels.  Peru is correct.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:46:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Saw that story on the local news and noticed they declined to give a description or name of the arrested. I figured they were a military aged male "migrant" from a certain part of the world, but this is also a logical explanation.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:47:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Prijador:

They are taught to hate, but the foaming at the mouth liberals.
View Quote

“The most bigoted, hateful, racist people in the world you could ever have the unfortunate pleasure of meeting are the average liberal, even more sickening is how they hide behind words like “Love”“tolerance”, or “equality “ to cloth their actions in one hand, and then gaslight you for noticing their ill will and how they hide it, thinking themselves smarter then they really are and how better they are from the rest of us really exposes the inner inferiority complex these people have”-Can’t post author.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:48:43 PM EDT
[#7]

That's disgusting.
View Quote

I do not understand your thought process.  What I suspect you are saying is totally at odds with my view.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:51:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By ceetee:
He's an evil white supramacist!  
View Quote

he she it has got the Big Mike Obama bump.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:51:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:

View All Quotes

That's disgusting.

Yes.

And he denied that, and he denied that it existed in others and attacked them; removing them from this life.

He deserves to be executed because he denied that value in himself and others he attacked and defaced the same in others in a way that cannot be restored or fixed.

Plus, those who do such things have nothing left holding them back internally and you cannot have society with people who do that.

We don't want to think that humans are that corrupt, and will destroy or deface something of that much value ...  it feels denigrating, and it is, but we are and we do that.

If the people weren't of value and he wasn't, we wouldn't be repulsed at it. We wouldn't think he had changed himself and done things to himself that were repellent.

It would be no different to us than cutting the grass.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:52:10 PM EDT
[#10]

I do not understand your thought process.  What I suspect you are saying is totally at odds with my view.
View All Quotes

That's disgusting.

I'm trying to point out that the reason we gut react to this stuff is because of the value that's being destroyed and attacked.

Illustrating the "why" that underlies our repugnance towards it.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:53:39 PM EDT
[#11]
It’s not mental illness… 🙄
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:58:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By MedmanKS:
It’s not mental illness… 🙄
View Quote

In reality ... it's not.

The proper word for it is sin.

Or more basically: doing evil.

"Mental illness" puts some lipstick on the pig and dresses it up a bit.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:05:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By NachoDip:
Stay strapped or get clapped...

No one was strapped.

Beyond that. Sad overall. Mental health is on the decline. I'm sure it must be from hormones and endless surgeries. No that can't be it. Maybe the misogyny? No. shit... maybe their just fucked in the head.
View Quote

There’s usually lots of illicit drugs involved too.  Self medicating.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:16:14 AM EDT
[#14]

Thank Bush and mass immigration conservatives idiots.
View Quote

Nah, New England has been a blue shithole of white virtue signalers for a few decades now. Last trip to Boston in the mid 2000’s the entire city was plastered with Obama campaign signs, flags and posters.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:38:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By WWIIWMD:
View Quote

that poster is rapidly getting populated.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:48:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By AXE0FWAR:
Put the mentally ill clown down.

19¢ solves this problem.
View Quote

More like .49 cents.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:56:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By whiskerz:

AMC theaters certainly are. I would be the first to hire a lawyer for failure to provide a safe place to watch a movie.
View Quote

The sign at the door makes you feel safe? Because bad guys won't bring in a knife or any weapon. But they got that sign so you won't sue them or carry for self defense.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 2:43:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By tsg68:

Nah, New England has been a blue shithole of white virtue signalers for a few decades now. Last trip to Boston in the mid 2000’s the entire city was plastered with Obama campaign signs, flags and posters.
View Quote

And third worlders will help how?
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 4:47:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By tc556guy:

Gun free zone?
View All Quotes

No one was strapped.

Beyond that. Sad overall. Mental health is on the decline. I'm sure it must be from hormones and endless surgeries. No that can't be it. Maybe the misogyny? No. shit... maybe their just fucked in the head.

Gun free zone?

The 30 screen AMC in my town is legally posted.  

Luckily the repercussions for getting caught is essentially a slap on the wrist, plus you have to get caught first

Mumble mumble judged by 12 mumble mumble carried by 6

I'm safe since I'm not visiting a place with the magical Disney gun sniffing machines
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 8:19:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By DavidY:

Luckily the repercussions for getting caught is essentially a slap on the wrist, plus you have to get caught first

I'm safe since I'm not visiting a place with the magical Disney gun sniffing machines
View All Quotes

No one was strapped.

Gun free zone?

"No Gun" signs aren't binding in MA.  I believe that mall had a gun powder dog though.  They will make you leave if the dog catches you.

That mall is decent, but Braintree is not the best town.  Randolph is the next town over and mostly full of hoodrats.  I believe there was a gun fight amongst youths in that mall food court a few years ago.  I would carry there every time.

The McDonalds he went stabby at is a basically a tourist rest area on the highway.  I grew up in Plymouth and I've never been in there.  I wouldn't even expect people to notice a stabbing there depending on where in the lot it happened.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 8:54:25 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm angry that children were injured but as long as we give special social status to people with mental illnesses we are going to have problems.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:16:08 AM EDT
[#22]

Gun free zone?
View All Quotes

No one was strapped.

Gun free zone?

not yet.

Currently signs have no legal bearing in MA.

I have only ever seen one sign at a mall, and they took it down years ago.

There is however a new law in committees that are trying to make MA go the way of NY, where all private or public property is illegal to carry unless they post a sign saying it is legal.

Too bad the scumbag lived.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:17:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Jarcese:

"No Gun" signs aren't binding in MA.  I believe that mall had a gun powder dog though.  They will make you leave if the dog catches you.

That mall is decent, but Braintree is not the best town.  Randolph is the next town over and mostly full of hoodrats.  I believe there was a gun fight amongst youths in that mall food court a few years ago.  I would carry there every time.

The McDonalds he went stabby at is a basically a tourist rest area on the highway.  I grew up in Plymouth and I've never been in there.  I wouldn't even expect people to notice a stabbing there depending on where in the lot it happened.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jarcese:

No one was strapped.

Gun free zone?

That McDonalds has higher than normal prices. I never stop there.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 3:00:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Man who went on stabbing spree inside an AMC Theatre in Massachusetts identified as TRANSGENDER and was linked to a police investigation for a death in Connecticut.

Jared Christian Ravizza who identifies as a woman using ‘she’ pronouns stabbed multiple young girls aged 9-17 at the AMC Braintree cinema in Plymouth, MA.

4 young girls were stabbed and hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries in the unprovoked attack.

The suspect then fled in a car before committing another stabbing attack, attacking a 21 year old woman and 29 year old man at a McDonald’s.

The suspect then sped off leading to a massive police chase before his vehicle crashed and he was hospitalized.

The suspect was already part of an investigation into a death in Deep River, Connecticut.

Source: Boston 25 News, NBC Boston

View Quote

It needs a late term abortion.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 3:02:52 PM EDT
[#25]

Thank Bush and mass immigration conservatives idiots.
View Quote

What?
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 3:20:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Chris_in_TX] [#26]
Originally Posted By OldArtilleryman:
Buffalo Bill wannabe?
View Quote

Looks to be the type that would have a dry well in the basement and a basket for the lotion.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top