Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/8/2022 8:34:24 PM EDT
With the threat of nuclear war upon us, an opportune time to cement your bug out plan like no other, I will reveal my plan.

In my, AO exists one of the largest subterranean storage facilities on earth. Food/Beverages are all stored underground. It is easily accessible and could provide fallout and rations for likely tens of thousands.

My plan is to access this site, set up and defend some prime real estate (access to food), and watch things play out.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:35:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:36:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Pour grammer to add a comma after 'in my'...
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:36:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I’d just plan to take a shower
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:38:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Address?
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:38:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Address?
View Quote

Near KC
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:39:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:39:45 PM EDT
[#7]
BO = Body Odor?
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:43:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I’d just plan to take a shower
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:44:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
BO = Body Odor?
View Quote

Nah, the rail road.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:45:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
With the threat of nuclear war upon us, an opportune time to cement your bug out plan like no other, I will reveal my plan.

In my, AO exists one of the largest subterranean storage facilities on earth. Food/Beverages are all stored underground. It is easily accessible and could provide fallout and rations for likely tens of thousands.

My plan is to access this site, set up and defend some prime real estate (access to food), and watch things play out.
View Quote

how many other people in your "AO" plan to "access this site"?
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:46:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Not much of a secret.

I played paintball there back in the late 90's.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:46:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Im sorry you have a BO problem OP

Damn and beat
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:47:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I work in this AO about 100’ underground daily and have access. This is my plan as well. Except not in the caves the public really know about. Those will get flooded. Look outside the box, there are plenty of good options.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:48:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Is this the cheese storage cave?
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:48:25 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm sure nobody will come to the same place because they know about the resources stored there. I'm sure you won't get fucked over by some fat Bubba with a Tapco'ed SKS.

If your bug-out plan is genuinely to go to a well-known storage facility with plenty of food, water and shelter, you're doing it wrong.

Or perhaps you're just shitposting.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:49:31 PM EDT
[#16]
When i lived in kc i heard some funny stories about folks that went too deep in those caves
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:49:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Proper grammar doesn't mean shit during the great purge.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:49:55 PM EDT
[#18]
My plan is to die early in the conflict.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:52:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Have another drink...

...and tell us more.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:53:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
My plan is to die early in the conflict.
View Quote

Same here, except in a really amusing way. I want people to sit around their post apocalypse fire, eating their possum, talking about the fat dude they shot wearing nothing but a Kevlar helmet, flip flops and pee stained underwear
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:53:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

You end every fucking post with multiple periods, but bust a drunk guys balls over a comma?
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:54:37 PM EDT
[#22]
If I was drunk I would not advertise it in the GD. They can trace you by your IP address.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:54:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I work in this AO about 100’ underground daily and have access. This is my plan as well. Except not in the caves the public really know about. Those will get flooded. Look outside the box, there are plenty of good options.
View Quote

There are a lot of underground facilities in the area. One of which is very interesting and unknown to locals
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 8:57:12 PM EDT
[#24]
You’re safe, there’s nothing in Missouri worth nuking.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:00:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your plan sucks , probably in some river bottoms of the Missouri
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:01:15 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm drunk too and now I have OP's plan, things can only get more interesting from here. Stay tuned for big happenings
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:02:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Late last year there was a somewhat detailed discussion about it on a Serbian military forum.  With a video put up by a truck driver who delivers there.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:02:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'm drunk too and now I have OP's plan, things can only get more interesting from here. Stay tuned for big happenings
View Quote

I see scorpions and crayfish with dueling peckers
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:03:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

There are a lot of underground facilities in the area. One of which is very interesting and unknown to locals
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:07:37 PM EDT
[#30]
I’m sure no government agency already has a plan regarding this locaction
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:07:56 PM EDT
[#31]
A lot of ducats spent on building and stockpiling stuff and it's not for we commoners.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:10:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
You're safe, there's nothing in Missouri worth nuking.
View Quote
Yeah, except Whiteman AFB.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:12:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're safe, there's nothing in Missouri worth nuking.

White men are fair game.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:12:30 PM EDT
[#34]
I’m sure that place has three or four warheads aimed at it set to ground burst.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:17:01 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote
if it's where i think it is, you better like cheese.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:18:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I’m sure that place has three or four warheads aimed at it set to ground burst.
View Quote

With the current display of the quality of Pooty’s equipment and personnel I am comfortable with chancing those odds.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:20:06 PM EDT
[#37]
I’m drunk too. I have a cabin with wood heat, a spring, 20 acres, and some months of food stored there.

It would literally take the end of the world to make me leave my regular house though. Everything I need is here, including friends and family. I barely know the neighbors at the cabin and don’t have any event land to grow food. It’s all trees and rocks.

A “bugout” is stupid because even with a place to go you’re a stranger at best and a worthless refugee at worst.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:26:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Irritates me almost as much as “pour” spelling.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:27:55 PM EDT
[#39]
I assume you live around liberty and you are talking about the caves on 291?
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:31:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I assume you live around liberty and you are talking about the caves on 291?
View Quote

210 yeah
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:32:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Hey man, pick me up on your way there - I'm in the area.

I just have iodine tablets lol
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:33:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Same here, except in a really amusing way. I want people to sit around their post apocalypse fire, eating their possum, talking about the fat dude they shot wearing nothing but a Kevlar helmet, flip flops and pee stained underwear
View Quote

I suggest to leave the underoo’s at home for best impressions and future story telling.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:33:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Scratches out previous BO destination, pencils in new one…
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:36:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Irritates me almost as much as "pour" spelling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Irritates me almost as much as "pour" spelling.
He's probably doing that ironic thing where he intentionally uses "pour" instead of "pore" to annoy people.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:37:53 PM EDT
[#45]
There is another cold storage facility just like that in Fayetteville, AR.  It's part of an old limestone mine and I've been in a portion of it. There is a spring fed underground creek that runs through it too.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:41:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:43:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
There is another cold storage facility just like that in Fayetteville, AR.  It's part of an old limestone mine and I've been in a portion of it. There is a spring fed underground creek that runs through it too.
View Quote

My actual location has a spring fed creek too

It honestly wouldn't be a terrible place to shelter in place for 4-5 months or so
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:44:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
When i lived in kc i heard some funny stories about folks that went too deep in those caves
View Quote

Go on.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:51:54 PM EDT
[#49]
I know where you are talking about OP, you and half the city will be there.  On the upside, there is an old movie archive there too to keep you entertained.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:54:33 PM EDT
[#50]
No....Tell us how you really feel....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top