Link Posted: 12/26/2022 11:00:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Awesome, thanks for posting OP.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 11:03:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Nice work.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 11:11:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Did something change where the video has all this info overwritten on top of the video?? Can’t see shit as it is darker and full of words and stuff. No option to turn it off/ enlarge it. Just stops if I touch anything. (Mobile)
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 11:19:04 AM EDT
[#9]
I don’t understand the reference so it sucked. I suspect even if I did get the reference, it wouldn’t be funny.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 11:35:57 AM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 11:36:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don’t understand the reference so it sucked. I suspect even if I did get the reference, it wouldn’t be funny.
View Quote

The Department of Energy official responsible for nuclear fuel and radioactive waste is no longer employed by the federal agency after two alleged airport baggage theft incidents, according to local reports and court records.

Sam Brinton, the former deputy assistant secretary for spent fuel and waste disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy, was charged in December for grand larceny in Nevada. Brinton was accused of stealing luggage from Harry Reid International Airport. Also a Tranny.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 11:40:40 AM EDT
[#12]
LoL
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 11:41:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 11:46:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The Department of Energy official responsible for nuclear fuel and radioactive waste is no longer employed by the federal agency after two alleged airport baggage theft incidents, according to local reports and court records.

Sam Brinton, the former deputy assistant secretary for spent fuel and waste disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy, was charged in December for grand larceny in Nevada. Brinton was accused of stealing luggage from Harry Reid International Airport. Also a Tranny.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, still not funny. Thanks for the backstory though!
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 11:50:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Biden administration appointed the most disgusting freak they could find, the Senate confirmed him, and he did disgusting stuff, which astonished everybody...

https://nypost.com/2022/12/12/non-binary-biden-nuclear-official-sam-brinton-fired-after-multiple-luggage-theft-charges-reports/

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 11:56:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:18:00 PM EDT
[#17]
lol
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:51:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't understand the reference so it sucked. I suspect even if I did get the reference, it wouldn't be funny.

Have you stolen women's luggage?
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 3:55:53 PM EDT
[#19]
LOL, Merry Christmas, You filthy animal!
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 4:03:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 4:12:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Did something change where the video has all this info overwritten on top of the video?? Can’t see shit as it is darker and full of words and stuff. No option to turn it off/ enlarge it. Just stops if I touch anything. (Mobile)
View Quote

Did it for me too. Turn your phone vertical and all that stuff stays at the bottom of the screen.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 4:12:43 PM EDT
[#22]
That was pretty funny.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 4:44:56 PM EDT
[#23]
If there is one situation that sums up how fucked up this administration is, it is this freak.  This thing is a freak.

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 4:48:19 PM EDT
[#24]
What an embarrassment this administration is to our country .
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 4:54:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Did something change where the video has all this info overwritten on top of the video?? Can't see shit as it is darker and full of words and stuff. No option to turn it off/ enlarge it. Just stops if I touch anything. (Mobile)
View Quote
Touch the black screen area just above the video box in vertical mode, not the actual video. Text disappears for me (iOS DDG browser)
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 5:11:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
FUCK joe biden
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 5:19:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Great video.  Here is a YouTube link for those who want to email it to friends and family.

How the Grinch stole Luggage at Baggage Claim
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 10:51:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Thought y’all would dig that
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 10:57:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

You seem to have difficulty understanding humor and personal interactions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top