Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 5/27/2022 2:37:15 PM EDT
because they didn't have keys????? I would put these bastards up on charges.....
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:40:51 PM EDT
[#1]
We have a 115 page thread on this.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:41:55 PM EDT
[#2]
In before the fucking title edit...
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:42:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
For fuck's sake me too.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:43:57 PM EDT
[#4]
But did they get home to their families? That's all that matters.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:44:03 PM EDT
[#5]
IBTL.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:44:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can fucking get behind this.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:49:33 PM EDT
[#7]
But they could have been shot.  It was dangerous.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:50:28 PM EDT
[#8]
They will not be held accountable.  Think blue line and all that.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:52:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:53:07 PM EDT
[#10]
For fucks sake, isn't there a karen around to report OP for the fucking title?

I can't fucking believe this fucking title is still fucking standing.

What the fuck OP?  Do you have no fucking standards?

For fucks sake.......

ETA:  beat by ".............." that much.

Fuck me.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:54:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
They will not be held accountable.  Think blue line and all that.
View Quote

I’d imagine they will live the rest of their lives in fear of being held accountable. It just might not be accountability by the justice system.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:55:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:58:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Your use of the work fuck has offended me.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:58:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Apparently, this was the call of the incident commander.  I sure hope his voice mail is full.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:58:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Parkland, now this. It all seems to be by design.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:00:13 PM EDT
[#16]
From a Breitbart article:
Multiple law enforcement sources revealed to Breitbart Texas that part of the delay in stopping the barricaded elementary school shooter hinged on a deadly mix of the shooter’s defensive tactics and the lack of needed tactical gear. Specifically, officers lacked the ballistic shield needed to enter the classroom with the barricaded shooter. Attempting to breach the door without a ballistic shield would have resulted in certain death for the officers and provides the shooter with the officers’ weapons and ammunition. There is also the possibility that the shooter could have taken communications gear off of the officers’ bodies, thereby giving the shooter the ability to listen in real time on police response plans.
View Quote

Link

If that is not a post hoc rationalization from a bureaucrat, I don't know what it is.  Everybody wants to be a gangster until it's time to do gangster shit.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:00:38 PM EDT
[#17]
I want to know who the teacher was that propped the door open he used to gain access an why.

Every aspect of their lives should be scrutinized , electronic devices taken, bank records,family and associates investigated.

Then charged as an accessory
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:03:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Link

If that is not a post hoc rationalization from a bureaucrat, I don't know what it is.  Everybody wants to be a gangster until it's time to do gangster shit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Multiple law enforcement sources revealed to Breitbart Texas that part of the delay in stopping the barricaded elementary school shooter hinged on a deadly mix of the shooter’s defensive tactics and the lack of needed tactical gear. Specifically, officers lacked the ballistic shield needed to enter the classroom with the barricaded shooter. Attempting to breach the door without a ballistic shield would have resulted in certain death for the officers and provides the shooter with the officers’ weapons and ammunition. There is also the possibility that the shooter could have taken communications gear off of the officers’ bodies, thereby giving the shooter the ability to listen in real time on police response plans.

Link

But they sure looked cool all kitted out while handcuffing parents.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:04:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Thank God for the BP guy getting a haircut and his barber for having a shotgun for him to borrow.

Too bad one of the school staff blocked that door open...
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:04:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Wow color me shocked!  Low wage police officers didnt actually want to do their jobs?!?!?  I bet they cant wait to get back out and write speeding tickets though!!
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:05:31 PM EDT
[#21]
But sally needs braces.  Dental plan>kids in school being executed
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:05:45 PM EDT
[#22]
So with all the school shootings around the us. Why haven't they put shields in a percentage of cars?

It's like they wrote a plan to deal with active shooter's and nothing more.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:07:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Thank God for the BP guy getting a haircut and his barber for having a shotgun for him to borrow.

View Quote

I read that was a local LEO not the BORTAC gut. BORTAC guy had his kit on with rifle and pistol.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:08:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Apparently, this was the call of the incident commander.  I sure hope his voice mail is full.
View Quote

That's the problem with cops.....mindless yes men.  It took a  BP and his barber to deal with this mess.  Cops have to do their job!
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:09:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Shot's were fired outside school before shooter even entered it.

Where were all the LARPers with their armor, suppressors, and tourniquets? You know, the ones that prepare for shtf because cops aren't there when you need them? The ones that say "this heah stuff don't nevah happen heah in da souf - we won't tolerate it. They skeered".

In Texas of all places. Does nobody own a gun in Texas?!?

I understand the law pissing around while people died is unacceptable but where are all the people with EDC bags full of garbage they'll never use?!?

"Some day someone is going to do something really bad - then it's go time" but children killed over the course of an hour or so apparently isn't one of them. Maybe they were too busy with their happy thoughts convincing themselves that the present is so much better than the past.

One of the children could have been saved, they were still alive but lay untreated for over an hour while law enforcement twiddled their thumbs and arrested the parents trying to do something. They died at the hospital. She could have been saved if she got prompt medical treatment.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:11:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Where were all the LARPers with their armor, suppressors, and tourniquets? You know, the ones that prepare for shtf because cops aren't there when you need them? The ones that say "this heah stuff don't nevah happen heah in da souf - we won't tolerate it. They skeered".

I understand the law pissing around while people died is unacceptable but where are all the people with EDC bags full of garbage they'll never use?!?

"Some day someone is going to do something really bad - then it's go time" but children killed over the course of an hour or so apparently isn't one of them. Maybe they were too busy with their happy thoughts convincing themselves that the present is so much better than the past.

One of the children could have been saved, they were still alive but lay untreated for over an hour while law enforcement twiddled their thumbs and arrested the parents trying to do something. They died at the hospital. She could have been saved if she got prompt medical treatment.
View Quote

There were armed citizens there..... the cops engaged them instead.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:17:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:18:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Cops are cowards. Nothing new here.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:19:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Come on guys, where has your training been the last couple years.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:20:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Charges.

You're entirely too kind.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:21:58 PM EDT
[#31]
It’s wild to me that another example of kids getting shot while cops wait outside is being used to justify why I shouldn’t keep a gun to defend my family.

-Mike
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:22:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

it was the middle of the morning on a week day, they were probably at work
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:25:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:26:27 PM EDT
[#34]
My heart breaks for the families of the kids whose lives were taken way too early. As a police officer myself I don't think I could live with myself if I would have done nothing like it appears those officers did. I commend the border patrol agents for doing what needed to be done and going in to neutralize the threat. I know fletc teaches active shooter response and has a great course on it as I have been through the fletc course myself. The officers who didn't act quick enough need to find a different line of work.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:27:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lots of parents were there willing to put their lives on the line and intervene.  The cops focused on trying their hardest to make sure that didn't happen.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:27:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shot's were fired for 12 minutes. There were 12 minutes of warning. Maybe in those 12 minutes someone could have closed the door.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:33:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
My heart breaks for the families of the kids whose lives were taken way too early. As a police officer myself I don't think I could live with myself if I would have done nothing like it appears those officers did. I commend the border patrol agents for doing what needed to be done and going in to neutralize the threat. I know fletc teaches active shooter response and has a great course on it as I have been through the fletc course myself. The officers who didn't act quick enough need to find a different line of work.
View Quote

Need to find a different line of work?  They need to be beaten within an inch of their lives and shipped to Somalia.  Any other time in history these spineless cowards would be forced to commit suicide or shunned from society.  They not only did nothing they prevented others from coming to the aid of children who were dying.  The situation was literally WORSE because they were there.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:37:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I want to know who the teacher was that propped the door open he used to gain access an why.

Every aspect of their lives should be scrutinized , electronic devices taken, bank records,family and associates investigated.

Then charged as an accessory
View Quote

Smoke break.

Every fucking time you need to smoke, you have a god-given right to go smoke immediately.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:37:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is this true? Just wow!
  Edit; about the shotgun?
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:39:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Need to find a different line of work?  They need to be beaten within an inch of their lives and shipped to Somalia.  Any other time in history these spineless cowards would be forced to commit suicide or shunned from society.  They not only did nothing they prevented others from coming to the aid of children who were dying.  The situation was literally WORSE because they were there.
View Quote

I agree that the situation was made worse by their inaction. Like I said above I couldn't live with myself if I was as cowardly as they were.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:42:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Title edited.

I know emotions are high, but let's not curse in the thread titles. Thanks.
View Quote

Sorry about that.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:43:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
because they didn't have keys????? I would put these bastards up on charges.....
View Quote

QI
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:44:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Is this true? Just wow!
  Edit; about the shotgun?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is this true? Just wow!
  Edit; about the shotgun?

Another thread on here said he was 40 miles away having lunch and heard the call on the radio and headed to Uvalde
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:44:15 PM EDT
[#44]
If I am ever in a situation like there is an active shooter killing children, i am armed, and do nothing because I freeze in fear, please kill me. I don’t want to live knowing I am that person.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:44:31 PM EDT
[#45]
my fucking dental and retirement, yo.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:44:44 PM EDT
[#46]
For the rest of my life every time I see a cop wearing a fucking cowboy hat I'll think - "there goes a coward".
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:44:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I agree that the situation was made worse by their inaction. Like I said above I couldn't live with myself if I was as cowardly as they were.
View Quote

If what we're hearing is correct some parents even had to go inside the school and rescue their own kids because the cops refused to go in.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:45:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
For the rest of my life every time I see a cop wearing a fucking cowboy hat I'll think - "there goes a coward".
View Quote

They suddenly find their "courage" when they have superior numbers and firepower.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:47:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Imagine how dynamic of an entry "They" would have made if the kids were in violation of COVID mask orders and told the teacher to shove it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:53:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top