BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/25/2022 7:48:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 7:52:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Our high school had the best fries and gravy that it’s the only thing Id buy there.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 7:53:17 PM EDT
[#2]
In-n-Out fries are disgusting.

The burgers are okay.

Hundreds of years to develop and perfect the crispy goodness that a retarded teenager in every other restaurant can produce on demand yet they decide it's better to regress to what is likely worse than the original fish replacements poor Belgians invented
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 7:55:25 PM EDT
[#3]
This is my go to, double double with mustard fried patties, a whole grilled onion, add pickles, and extra tomato. Root beer float. Cup of water. Animal style fries with chopped hot peppers.

It’s a once every 3 or 4 month meal, but it’s perfect.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 7:56:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The burgers are okay.
View Quote

If all you are used to are frozen MSG laden fries from McDonald’s or Burger King, then of course you’re not gonna think In-N-Out fries are good. You need to reset your culinary appreciation.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 7:57:18 PM EDT
[#5]
People are used to trash frozen fries.

When they have real fries like in and out fries, they are shocked.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 7:58:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

yep. the people have forgotten what fried potatoes actually taste like.

Link Posted: 5/25/2022 7:59:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:00:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Dude, don’t move out west and then complain about all of the stuff we do or like. That’s what drives us all nuts about the people from “back east.”
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:00:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If all you are used to are frozen MSG laden fries from McDonald’s or Burger King, then of course you’re not gonna think In-N-Out fries are good. You need to reset your culinary appreciation.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The burgers are okay.

Yeah, out of just about every other restaurant on the planet, a single California chain is the only one that knows how to make a proper French fry.

Or maybe they're just gross, chalky garbage, because chopping up "muh fresh taters" and tossing them into the fryer is easier than proper prep.

"But they're FRESH! They're never frozen!!"

Yeah, that's why they're shit. Freezing is often part of making a good fry, homemade or restaurant.

Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:01:55 PM EDT
[#10]
OP is correct. In n Out fries are the worst of any chain, hands down...

...which is why they are ordered animal style
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:06:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Dude, don't move out west and then complain about all of the stuff we do or like. That's what drives us all nuts about the people from "back east."
View Quote
Wrong!!

In n Out Double Double is fantastic. But the fries taste like day old cardboard soaked in linseed oil and WD-40.

It's amazing how horrible they are. Literally every other fast food joint makes better fries.

Now that OP is in Utah, he should embrace the magnificence that is Fry sauce.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:06:06 PM EDT
[#12]
The original so-cal In-N-Out’s are a lot better than the expansion locations.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:06:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Five Guys makes the best fries and burgers anyway.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:06:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Or ask them for extra crispy.
@Subnet has the best system for this, get your fries at Whataburger then go to In-N-Out.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:06:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Dude, don’t move out west and then complain about all of the stuff we do or like. That’s what drives us all nuts about the people from “back east.”
View Quote

He's from NY.

Wait til he tries pizza anywhere...
You think his chicom hatchet recall trick was neat... pfft.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:09:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Did you tell them how you do things in NY ?
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:09:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yeah, out of just about every other restaurant on the planet, a single California chain is the only one that knows how to make a proper French fry.

Or maybe they're just gross, chalky garbage, because chopping up "muh fresh taters" and tossing them into the fryer is easier than proper prep.

Yeah, that's why they're shit. Freezing is part of making a good fry, homemade or restaurant.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The burgers are okay.

Yeah, that's why they're shit. Freezing is part of making a good fry, homemade or restaurant.

I haven't tried freezing but when I make at home I parboil and double fry.

In n out fries suck, but I can understand why they stick to doing it like they do because it's cheap and efficient.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:10:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The burgers are okay.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Complete and utter horseshit. Every other restaurant on the god damn planet that makes fresh cut fries out of nothing but potato absolutely fist-fucks In-N-Out fries to death. They're garbage, they don't taste good, they don't have a good texture, and they're unfit for human consumption. I don't know how it's possible to fuck up the process of slicing a potato and frying it in oil, but In-N-Out not only found a way but has perfected it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:12:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:12:23 PM EDT
[#20]
California plates will get you the secret sauce.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:13:00 PM EDT
[#21]
They really are surprisingly bad. Burgers are good. Five guys fries would crush at In and Out.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:14:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Shame OP.... Shame.

#1 No onions, extra pickles, extra spread with animal style fries crispy!
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:14:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:15:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Shame OP.... Shame.

#1 No onions, extra pickles, extra spread with animal style fries crispy!
View Quote

Yeah you know your restaurant is fuckin' great when the only way to make it good is by changing the way they normally cook the food
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:16:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

@Subnet has the best system for this, get your fries at Whataburger then go to In-N-Out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Had not heard of that, will possibly try someday...
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:16:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Did you tell them how you do things in NY ?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:17:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Yeah, I'm with the New York transplant, fresh cut and fried potatoes are nasty.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:17:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
California plates will get you the secret sauce.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:20:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Did they see my California plates and pull my fries out of a different bin? My mom's baked frozen French fries were better than this blech.

The burger was pretty good
View Quote
Fresh cut and fried in vegetable oil, just proves people are use to frozen crap.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:21:04 PM EDT
[#30]
I order them with cheese and grilled onion on them. Used to do animal style but I no longer get the sauce. They’re okay, but nothing special. Burgers are always good to go.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:21:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I don't want to dig another hole for myself like the "don't shoot bears out of burning trees" thread but blech
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:21:57 PM EDT
[#32]
How the fuck do you have California plates? You drove in from the OTHER side of the country!
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:23:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Yeah, I'm with the New York transplant, fresh cut and fried potatoes are nasty.
View Quote

Seek out "belgian frit's"
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:23:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yeah you know your restaurant is fuckin' great when the only way to make it good is by changing the way they normally cook the food
View Quote

Got damn East Coaster....

Secret Menu
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:25:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Complete and utter horseshit. Every other restaurant on the god damn planet that makes fresh cut fries out of nothing but potato absolutely fist-fucks In-N-Out fries to death. They're garbage, they don't taste good, they don't have a good texture, and they're unfit for human consumption. I don't know how it's possible to fuck up the process of slicing a potato and frying it in oil, but In-N-Out not only found a way but has perfected it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The burgers are okay.

If all you are used to are frozen MSG laden fries from McDonald's or Burger King, then of course you're not gonna think In-N-Out fries are good. You need to reset your culinary appreciation.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Those other places that "fresh cut" potatoes fry them in what?
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:25:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
How the fuck do you have California plates? You drove in from the OTHER side of the country!
View Quote

"Fuhgeddaboutit"

Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:26:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:28:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The original so-cal In-N-Out's are a lot better than the expansion locations.
View Quote
You do know how they expand right? they only expand when they set up a distribution center. They don't franchise.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:29:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Ask for well done, animal style fries. You're welcome.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:30:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The original so-cal In-N-Out’s are a lot better than the expansion locations.
View Quote

Subnet says you are full of lies and possible blasphemy!

I wouldn't know, when I was in Texas In N Out was the last thing on my mind, and I enjoy In N Out.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:31:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Rated troll
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 9:16:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 9:20:13 PM EDT
[#43]
The secret to in-n-out fries is to order them we'll done.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 9:21:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Ogden in n out? Yeah , I wasn't impressed at all. Culvers is much better
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 9:25:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I like clogging.
I like open carry-only one so far.
I like the nice dogs. No dogs have snarled at my kids or chased them or made me think I was going to have to put the boots to them. Well behaved off leash dogs is a nice change. One of the Mexican construction guys must bring his dog that we saw a few times. My daughter called to the dog who followed us a little. I went back to send him back to the owner but he was gone. He's tied up today, which is too bad.
I like dudes with gunbro shirts. You guys make fun of them but a guy with an American flag on his shirt with the stripes made out of rifles is okay in my book.
Although my sister pointed it out I like all the kids. There are nice little kids all over the place.
I like all the golf carts, atvs, side by sides buzzing around, not on the down low like NY. I had online court one day so I walked to the bus stop to get my kids in my suit and a guy and his wife buzzed by me on cool little mini bikes.
Although I'm ambivalent about all the development in the long run it is wild to see whole blocks spouting up out of the desert.
I'm glad my wife, who was unhappy in NY, is finally happy.

View Quote

"Urban sprawl"

"cloggers"

Lawrence Welk, Polka Partner

Link Posted: 5/26/2022 12:06:26 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 12:27:11 AM EDT
[#47]
In and out fries are the WORST fries of all the fast food establishments.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 12:35:48 AM EDT
[#48]
In and out fries with chick fila sauce is almost half as good as chick fila fries with their sauce.
Burger is ok. I hit them up every month or 2 but i would ALWAYS rather have Freddie's
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 12:58:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Ogden in n out? Yeah , I wasn't impressed at all. Culvers is much better
View Quote

Can't stand that place, only place other than McDonald's I asked for my money back on the food was Culvers. It was that bad.

In N Out is extremely constant, I've eaten them in every state they are in, taste great at any location. If I do order fries it's always with cheese and sometimes animal style.

I have one right down the road from me on Sahara, could not be happier.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 1:19:04 AM EDT
[#50]
I don't get the hate for their fries. They're the freshest, most natural tasting fries you can get out of any chain. I think they're great.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top