Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:32:12 AM EDT
[#1]
We dont have a problem here on the entry way to Yellowstone
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:11:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So a lot of people love to talk about the death rate of covid being only around 1%.  Probably true.

Here's the rest of it.
In my area (Central AR) hospitals are full.  Not all of it's covid, but covid was the straw that broke the camel's back.  Our area medical resources are stretched incredibly thin.  In the last week, I've seen two people having a STEMI (a true heart attack) on a monitor not get hospital beds, in one case for 4 hours.  One EMS crew sat on a wall with a patient for 12 and a half hours before the hospital would accept them. That's 12 hours that they couldn't go get other patients. While they were waiting there unable to legally leave, shootings, code blues, and major trauma incidents went out and were held due to no available units.  Nevermind the nurses, MDs, and EMTs etc that are out with it.  Every facility/agency in the area has more people out with covid than ever before.

Most of the PCPs in my area are handing out anti anxiety meds like candy to anyone that works in any critical care role in a hospital or EMS.  It's not working. We're still losing nurses and EMS people faster than they can be replaced, even throwing $100 an hour at travel nurses.  

So I might suggest that right now would be a pretty bad time to need ANY hospital service.
View Quote

Maybe if there was actually a reliable test for covid then your doctors and nurses wouldn't have to stay home for 10 days when they get popped with "asymptomatic" covid
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:25:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Good site for the hospital bed usage in Arkansas.  Data may be delayed however.

https://datacentral.kitsapsun.com/covid-19-hospital-capacity/arkansas/05/

OP would be in the Little Rock area, probably North Little Rock as it was the murder capital of the US for a short time back in the 90s I believe, so it would show up under Pulaski County.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:34:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I’d be interested to know if they were hospitalized due to covid or if they were hospitalized for something else but tested positive on admission.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BS? Nah, https://www.foxcarolina.com/arkansas-childrens-hospitals-report-record-high-number-of-children-hospitalized-with-covid-19/article_e6f0de7e-8286-587f-a76b-20bcd1b0a4e2.html

I’d be interested to know if they were hospitalized due to covid or if they were hospitalized for something else but tested positive on admission.

Probably the latter but you will never know the truth. So much disinformation.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:41:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I don't pay attention to anything they say. I just go to work and see what's actually happening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What amazes me about you doomers is how credulous you are.

For my whole lifetime:

The Democrats have done nothing but lie.

The MSM has been nothing but propaganda.

Big Pharma has pushed harmful drugs on people that don't need them.

The FDA has been corrupt and incompetent.

The CDC has been doing social engineering.

But for the first time ever they are now all telling the truth and I am supposed to not use my brain and just obey?

I don't pay attention to anything they say. I just go to work and see what's actually happening.

And what is actually happening is business as usual. About five years ago my dad was having serious health issues and had to go to the hospital. A major hospital, well known. He spent 36 hours on a bed in a hallway, and he wasn’t the only one.

This stuff happens all the time in hospitals. Covid or mo covid.  Why contribute to their fear mongering?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:49:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No, he's throwing out BS like "the most vents ever" to push his doomer narrative.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP, are the people being admitted for covid actually sick/severe health issues? Or a bunch of people laying in bed watching tv and complaining about the bad food?

Dumb question probably. But curious your take on it.

The patients I'm seeing are all pretty bad, but my specific job sort of keeps me with the worst people. So my perception isn't broad and probably isn't the best to take an impression from. I'm personally seeing people that are young and in good shape get hit HARD.  People in good shape in their 20s and 30s on vents this time around.   I know we have more kids at ACH on vents than at any point ever. We actually have a lot of people scared to go to the hospital because they're scared they'll get it there. They might not be wrong.

Vents have had a 50% mortality rate. I thought vents were a last resort.

So you are saying the deaths are going to start climbing soon?

No, he's throwing out BS like "the most vents ever" to push his doomer narrative.

I don't disregard someone that works in critical care and sees first hand what is happening.

What knowledge do you have that says he is full of shit like you claim
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:52:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

ECMO is the new last resort here.  I don't know what the  mortality rate for vent patients is. I know as of today, 2,800 new cases, we had 210 on vents, 11 new deaths. Yesterday was 1,700 new cases, 209 total on vents, 12 deaths. The 27th was 2,000 new cases, 205 total on vents, 10 deaths. The 26th was 621 new cases, 23 dead, 172 on vents.   It wouldn't appear to currently be a 50% number, but the rate increase is new.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ECMO is the new last resort here.  I don't know what the  mortality rate for vent patients is. I know as of today, 2,800 new cases, we had 210 on vents, 11 new deaths. Yesterday was 1,700 new cases, 209 total on vents, 12 deaths. The 27th was 2,000 new cases, 205 total on vents, 10 deaths. The 26th was 621 new cases, 23 dead, 172 on vents.   It wouldn't appear to currently be a 50% number, but the rate increase is new.

holy shit, those are state wide numbers?

that is a lot of vents. Are you including APAPs as vents or are you talking vents are no shit ventilators? Because those are big numbers
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:53:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Morphine is shit.  My people don't even have it anymore.  I have seen some Catholic hospitals serve beer to alcoholic patients though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If the hospital doesn't serve beer then I'm not going.

Fuck your bullshit flu

you need to set the bar higher. I'm in for nothing less than morphine.

Morphine is shit.  My people don't even have it anymore.  I have seen some Catholic hospitals serve beer to alcoholic patients though.

Wtf is wrong with you.

Morphine is still a good drug and is used daily. Not just for pain, but also to reduce dyspnea.

Someone on CIWA isn't getting a beer.

NYs numbers are equal to yours. Accounting for population differences that means you all have between 18-30 total covid+ patients in your largest hospitals. And half of that will be incidental findings.

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:56:07 AM EDT
[#9]
There ain’t shit going on around here, in spite of all the bogus theatrics, fear mongering, budget padding, and money grabbing.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:56:18 AM EDT
[#10]

I feel your pain, DG….I’m in the #4 or 5 largest city in our state with 2 private EMS services, and almost daily I hear on the radio that neither service has a unit to respond.   They might have to call one from an outlying town 30 miles away.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:58:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So transparent a year ago. PCR with cycle threshold of 45 has huge false positive rate. Anyone that received the shot hasn’t got the PCR unless near death since May. Pneumonia and flu testing has been nonexistent for over a year.

Doomer news stations report 96% occupancy rates at hospitals. They neglect to mention to the ignorant viewers that there are only 20 beds allotted to COVID in a city of 280,000 with 1,500 beds among four hospitals. So 19 patients and maybe two critical. Both are over eighty, diabetic, partially deaf and blind, crippled and morbidly obese. A hangnail could put them out of their misery. But oh, live in fear!
View Quote

First of all if there are a lot of false positives, then the fatality rate is much much higher.

Secondly I personally know people that are vaxed and got covid and they did get tested with the PCR. As I have said this before, tat is a false narrative. What is no longer happening is the CDC typing the variant of vaxed people that are not in the hospital. They are only typing hospitalized Vaxed people to find out the variant they have. This is not the PCR test, but many people, including idiot reporters don't understand the difference.

And the narrative that all the people in ICU or a hospital bed are old and obese is not true as evidenced by some critical care workers in this very thread who are reporting first hand info.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:06:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

“Cases” is a lie. Any fake 45 ct PCR can be reported as such. So can each time each person is counted. As can any contact they had. Without symptoms. Complete crock of shit.

Anyone that uses that word is a fool or propagandist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

“Cases” is a lie. Any fake 45 ct PCR can be reported as such. So can each time each person is counted. As can any contact they had. Without symptoms. Complete crock of shit.

Anyone that uses that word is a fool or propagandist.

nobody is doing 45 cycles in the PCR test anymore, that was reduced months ago and was the likely reason why people that had already recovered were still testing positive due to fragments of the RNA popping the test positive.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:11:34 AM EDT
[#13]
There aren't any covid patients in my living room right now, so that means they don't exist.  It's just common sense, people.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:14:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Maybe if there was actually a reliable test for covid then your doctors and nurses wouldn't have to stay home for 10 days when they get popped with "asymptomatic" covid
View Quote

Part of the reason of moving away from PCR testing is because the need for rapid, mass testing has fallen off due to COVID coming mostly under control. In the middle of an outbreak, fast and cheap testing was far more beneficial than seeking the most accurate test possible.  

Here is a nice video from someone way smarter than anyone on this website that explains why this would be the case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ_8b_Ydsv0
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:20:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The biggest thing to take away from the OP is REMAIN FRIGHTENED. If you are not completely terrified by now, you should be...
View Quote

Why do so many of you instantly revert to fear from data. Why do you assume others are frightened? Why are you frightened?

It amazes me that there are so many combat vets here that jump to fear based reactions and think everybody else is just like them.

some of us want to see and hear data from people that are there because we don't watch or read the bullshit news. we aren't fearful, we just want to know what is really going on instead of putting our heads in the sand. And if need be mitigate the amount we decide is necessary if any.

OP is a long standing established member relaying first hand observation in critical care in a hospital.

What data and experience do you personally have that says he isn't telling the truth?

This is no different than keeping up with Russian troop movements along the Ukraine border and the border of Eastern European nations. It isn't about fear, it is about knowing what the fuck is going on and personal accounts by long standing members are valid in my opinion and the only thing i rely on to know what is happening since the MSM is full of shit.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:22:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I don't disregard someone that works in critical care and sees first hand what is happening.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP, are the people being admitted for covid actually sick/severe health issues? Or a bunch of people laying in bed watching tv and complaining about the bad food?

The patients I'm seeing are all pretty bad, but my specific job sort of keeps me with the worst people. So my perception isn't broad and probably isn't the best to take an impression from. I'm personally seeing people that are young and in good shape get hit HARD.  People in good shape in their 20s and 30s on vents this time around.   I know we have more kids at ACH on vents than at any point ever. We actually have a lot of people scared to go to the hospital because they're scared they'll get it there. They might not be wrong.

We have been lied to since this started by politicians, media and people on this website.  But I am sure that this time it is different.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:25:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

OP makes a post about what he is seeing in his area and is called a doomer and a liar.  GD delivers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
These threads are great.

Yes, healthcare workers lie, and paid_shills also lie.

so you are calling the OP a liar? what does he gain from doing that? seriously, you think OP is getting paid to say these things? you conspiracy nuts are clowns for real.

OP makes a post about what he is seeing in his area and is called a doomer and a liar.  GD delivers.

The people doing that are the people living in fear, the rest of us want to keep updated on what the fuck is going on because the MSM is full of propaganda.

2 divisions of Soviet troops  on the Polish Border for an exercise.....fear...doomer....doomer, tliar, paid shills...DOOM!
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:27:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

This is no different than keeping up with Russian troop movements along the Ukraine border and the border of Eastern European nations.
View Quote

The goal here is to find some way to believe that Russia doesn't exist.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:28:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I just left the ER...

View Quote

wow

obvious paid propaganda. twitter as an intel source is worthless, unless you personally know the person or they are well known and credible.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:30:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So a lot of people love to talk about the death rate of covid being only around 1%.  Probably true.

Here's the rest of it.
In my area (Central AR) hospitals are full.  Not all of it's covid, but covid was the straw that broke the camel's back.  Our area medical resources are stretched incredibly thin.  In the last week, I've seen two people having a STEMI (a true heart attack) on a monitor not get hospital beds, in one case for 4 hours.  One EMS crew sat on a wall with a patient for 12 and a half hours before the hospital would accept them. That's 12 hours that they couldn't go get other patients. While they were waiting there unable to legally leave, shootings, code blues, and major trauma incidents went out and were held due to no available units.  Nevermind the nurses, MDs, and EMTs etc that are out with it.  Every facility/agency in the area has more people out with covid than ever before.

Most of the PCPs in my area are handing out anti anxiety meds like candy to anyone that works in any critical care role in a hospital or EMS.  It's not working. We're still losing nurses and EMS people faster than they can be replaced, even throwing $100 an hour at travel nurses.  

So I might suggest that right now would be a pretty bad time to need ANY hospital service.
View Quote

Good thing hospitals are firing all doctors and nurses who refuse to take the vaccine.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:30:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Here's the rest of it.

View Quote

That's because we're playing catch-up on treating medical conditions other than CoVid from the last time we abandoned them, despite the fact that 90% of hospitals were laying off nurses and empty.

Guess they have to make up that lost revenue by operating at a higher than usual capacity, therefore not able to quickly absorb immediate changes in demand?

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:31:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Hmmmm, my old lady works at a local covid unit in one of the biggest hospitals in the area. A world renowned hospital.
She says most of the staff sits in the local amphitheater, twiddling thumbs and watching crap on their ipads and laptops all day.
Either way, we are all gonna die right?
View Quote

for the last 1.5 years, since this shit started, COVID has been a very regional / local issue.

Surges don't happen across the country all at the same time. we already know this. there will be hospitals over capacity in one area and nurses making tik tok videos in other areas

it doesn't spread uniformly everywhere ate the same time
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:37:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Our local hospital system operates five hospitals in three counties.  In May and June they had a total of 91 COVID admissions and 7 deaths.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:43:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

We have been lied to since this started by politicians, media and people on this website.  But I am sure that this time it is different.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

maybe take into account who is making the claim.

a new member, I get that.

Dan Gray..  is real he has been here forever and is a known quantity.

I agree we are being lied to from all sides, but taking into account who is saying what is important.

I listen to what the EMS, Doctors and nurses say on arfcom, the long standing members, it is the best information available.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:45:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Good thing hospitals are firing all doctors and nurses who refuse to take the vaccine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's the rest of it.

yeah, i think that will end up being an idle threat. Just like running from a bear, the key will be to keep their heads down and not be the first fired, because once that starts, if it does start, I think the decision will be quickly reversed when they figure out how many people aren't going to get vaxed.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:48:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That's because we're playing catch-up on treating medical conditions other than CoVid from the last time we abandoned them, despite the fact that 90% of hospitals were laying off nurses and empty.

Guess they have to make up that lost revenue by operating at a higher than usual capacity, therefore not able to quickly absorb immediate changes in demand?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's the rest of it.

Most real medical demand is not variable like say buying a TV is.

If elective procedures are not being done, they stack up and some get worse and become no longer elective and when you start doing elective procedures again, there will be a big backlog with lots of demand
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:55:26 AM EDT
[#27]
I am not certain how all states operate, but the hospital where my wife worked in our state had to prove a 'need' for more beds.  In other words, they just cannot add more beds as they see fit, is has to be Gov. approved and allocated.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:57:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:00:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
In my area (Central AR) hospitals are full.  Not all of it's covid, but covid was the straw that broke the camel's back.  Our area medical resources are stretched incredibly thin.........
View Quote

BULLSHIT

During the height of this fraud, hospitals in the tri-state area (the supposed epicenter) were EMPTY.

Cuomo even admitted that they never used the hospital ship or the Javits center, both of which were provided to call his bluff.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:07:40 AM EDT
[#30]
I had a stroke a couple weeks ago and was in ICU for a few days.

It was practically empty and the nurses laughed when I asked about COVID.

They ALL said it's massively overblown and, the one I talked with (about the jab, in particular), agreed that trying to vaccinate entire populations during a pandemic was folly, at best, and wholly irresponsible.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:21:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

BULLSHIT

During the height of this fraud, hospitals in the tri-state area (the supposed epicenter) were EMPTY.

Cuomo even admitted that they never used the hospital ship or the Javits center, both of which were provided to call his bluff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In my area (Central AR) hospitals are full.  Not all of it's covid, but covid was the straw that broke the camel's back.  Our area medical resources are stretched incredibly thin.........

BULLSHIT

What's bullshit? My dad had to wait in the ER waiting room for 15 hrs. Before they could see him (in central GA). Once they began treatment, they had to keep him in the ER for 2 extra days, because a regular hospital room wasn't available.  He spent 8 days there and was able to come home 2 days ago.

The neighboring hospital was worse, at least that's what my dad's heart doctor told us.

They had 35 Covid patients when he arrived, and I believe they took in 27 more a few days later. YMMV
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:24:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Yeah, what do those educated assholes really know?

Can they change a flat tire, do they lift, how many push-ups can they do?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:24:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I agree we are being lied to from all sides, but taking into account who is saying what is important.

I listen to what the EMS, Doctors and nurses say on arfcom, the long standing members, it is the best information available.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t know him at all. Maybe he is right from what he sees. I know my past experiences with my parents in the hospital and I have good connections with a major local hospital and we talk about this weekly.  

Even those that push the vaccine and were really worried before and believe masks help are frustrated with the fear mongering. They have told me the hospitals can handle it, they have had worse challenges and it is not something to shut down society over.  

And then of course a nurse and a couple doctors and a researcher I know would fit in well with the anti-vaxxer, just a flu contingent of GD and think it is absolute madness to push an unapproved new vaccine like this. They were unbelievable pissed when the politicians were all spouting off about various treatments.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:35:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I don’t know him at all. Maybe he is right from what he sees. I know my past experiences with my parents in the hospital and I have good connections with a major local hospital and we talk about this weekly.  

Even those that push the vaccine and were really worried before and believe masks help are frustrated with the fear mongering. They have told me the hospitals can handle it, they have had worse challenges and it is not something to shut down society over.  

And then of course a nurse and a couple doctors and a researcher I know would fit in well with the anti-vaxxer, just a flu contingent of GD and think it is absolute madness to push an unapproved new vaccine like this. They were unbelievable pissed when the politicians were all spouting off about various treatments.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't disagree with any of that.

the MSM is fear mongering, but they do that with everything, guns to soda. It isn't news, it is a business and propaganda which is why my houes has not had any TV, no cable, no satellite, no network since 2004.

It has been shown in the last 1.5 years, that covid is very localized. There are places that have never really much of a surge nevermind overwhelmed hospitals and then there are places, mostly big cities that have had issues. The spread is not uniform, the spread seems to be correlated to over crowding and indoor air conditioning and heating which is the same for most respiratory spread diseases.

People make the mistake of thinking just because there isn't a surge everywhere that somehow it is fake, which is certainly not true. Covid does not spread uniformly the same everywhere, it depends on local conditions.

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:36:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Thread is Blue Bulls Shit?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:37:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
In my AO, beds are full of illegal aliens and indigent drug addict bums aka "guests and clients".  The regional hospital just laid off 167 employees because they don't know how to run a business.  

No one is willing to push personal responsibility regarding people's health, instead of pharma solutions.  

Too many of the wrong people are stealing all of the services.  Why doesn't anyone talk about this fact?
View Quote
Because facts "adversely affect the poor" so we can't have them floating around.

Why do they give a shit about a $5000 ER visit because "My baby, he gots a runny nose."?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:39:47 AM EDT
[#37]

Sure.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:39:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
OP I thought you drove trucks
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:42:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

the MSM is fear mongering, but they do that with everything, guns to soda. It isn't news, it is a business and propaganda which is why my houes has not had any TV, no cable, no satellite, no network since 2004.

It has been shown in the last 1.5 years, that covid is very localized. There are places that have never really much of a surge nevermind overwhelmed hospitals and then there are places, mostly big cities that have had issues. The spread is not uniform, the spread seems to be correlated to over crowding and indoor air conditioning and heating which is the same for most respiratory spread diseases.

People make the mistake of thinking just because there isn't a surge everywhere that somehow it is fake, which is certainly not true. Covid does not spread uniformly the same everywhere, it depends on local conditions.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

These people worked at an “overwhelmed” hospital last summer and it wasn’t really overwhelmed. There was a small group of staff in a small ward that worked their asses off and the rest of the hospital was a ghost town. They had a long list of doctors and nurses volunteering to work on that ward and they were never used. There was a batch of deaths from a nearby nursing home directly attributable to Wolf and Levine.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:42:59 AM EDT
[#40]
Bull.

Shit.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:44:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Took my son to the ER on Friday of last week for a broken arm.  It was deserted.  The hospital system in this country was never overrun, and will not be in the near future.  I suppose OP is in favor of the coming lockdowns the White House is now proposing.  I'm sure it will just be 2 weeks to flatten the curve.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:46:02 AM EDT
[#42]
OP pointed to extremely localized items to demonstrate “truth”.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:47:23 AM EDT
[#43]
87% of the people in the ER don't need to be there.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:48:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Took my son to the ER on Friday of last week for a broken arm.  It was deserted.  The hospital system in this country was never overrun, and will not be in the near future.  I suppose OP is in favor of the coming lockdowns the White House is now proposing.  I'm sure it will just be 2 weeks to flatten the curve.
View Quote

It's regional.  It's always been regional.

Some places got hit harder by COVID, some places ARE hit harder by COVID.

Just because a guy in PA sees an empty ICU doesn't mean that every ICU all across America is empty.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:48:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
in almost 2 years. I knew one person who died.

View Quote

I know 0.  And a few of the people I know that got it were high risk.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:50:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Just because a guy in PA sees an empty ICU doesn't mean that every ICU all across America is empty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course. That means some asshole in DC or Harrisburg should butt out and let us all make our own decisions and stop using temporary localized conditions in AR as propaganda.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:53:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Simple fact is.  Covid-19 is not going away.  It's here to stay just like the flu.  Everyone needs to stop all the shutdowns, mask bullshit, forced vaccinations and just get on with life.

This thing isn't even remotely close to the 1918 flu and people are losing their shit.

We have scuttled our economy over a flu...
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:54:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
in almost 2 years. I knew one person who died.

I know one. She was 77 and not very active. Not exactly poor health but not full of vitality either.

I know dozens of people that have caught it with zero to mild symptoms.

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:56:08 AM EDT
[#49]
No, it's not 1%. It's more like .01%.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:56:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Of course. That means some asshole in DC or Harrisburg should butt out and let us all make our own decisions and stop using temporary localized conditions in AR as propaganda.
View Quote

Exactly.  It also means that national lockdowns and related bullshit are inappropriate.  A one-size-fits-all solution does not fit.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top