Kamicosmos
dikler
Stump701

Xbone members

Here's the review.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Review
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 3:42:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I do not get time to play video games anymore, but I might have to make an exception for this one.
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 10:42:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Reveal gameplay on ign in 5 minutes. I’ll have the game play trailer in op later today.
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 1:44:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks good
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 2:31:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Hnnnnnnnng.
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 2:38:16 PM EDT
[#5]
That looks amazing.
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 2:46:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That looks amazing.
View Quote
Imo it looks better than god of war. As an earlier poster said hnnnng
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 2:50:35 PM EDT
[#7]
damn..
in a gang? how communal... BIG Disappoint
I liked the previous Red Deads

this looks like a fuckin drama
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 10:07:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Thank God it's coming to PC. Looks amazing
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 9:08:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
damn..
in a gang? how communal... BIG Disappoint
I liked the previous Red Deads

this looks like a fuckin drama
View Quote
To be fair, in the last game you were a previous gang member but now working for the biggest gangs in the world.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 10:52:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Looks awesome
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 3:32:12 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm not sure how this thread isn't 30 pages long. The game looks absolutely awesome.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 4:02:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Ok, gotta admit, looks pretty good...
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 8:45:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Going though a bunch of videos on youtube it seems like this is a huge step in the right direction for sand box games in general. The whole "world" and how reactive everything is looks amazing.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 9:07:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm not sure how this thread isn't 30 pages long. The game looks absolutely awesome.
View Quote
Give it time. I'm going to keep this thread updated. Rockstar just hasn't came out with a lot of information since the last three trailers and those have been few and far between. The game is only a couple months away now, so more information should be flowing.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 9:20:17 AM EDT
[#15]
I haven’t been that into playing video games for a while, but this game will be a treat. Really enjoyed the last one and it looks like everything will be even better with this one. I just hope it doesn’t make me have to go out and buy a six-gun and holster for real.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:52:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
I played the first one quite a bit, but it was pretty “meh”.

The ideas are grand, but when you get down to the minutiae, it is pretty bland.

This one looks to be more of the same, just with updated graphics.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 3:10:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I haven’t been that into playing video games for a while, but this game will be a treat. Really enjoyed the last one and it looks like everything will be even better with this one. I just hope it doesn’t make me have to go out and buy a six-gun and holster for real.
View Quote
*Laughs in Red Dead Redemption"

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 3:22:42 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote
Nice. I’ll end up with everything for shooting some cowboy action matches eventually, but it isn’t a priority at the moment. I just dropped a chunk of change for my Rainbow Six gun, lol.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 3:23:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Nice. I’ll end up with everything for shooting some cowboy action matches eventually, but it isn’t a priority at the moment. I just dropped a chunk of change for my Rainbow Six gun, lol.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/466076/6727D49A-5B2D-48D2-A68B-A65E1D7F8112-638498.JPG
View Quote
God damn that's beautiful.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 3:46:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Thank God it's coming to PC. Looks amazing
View Quote
Uuunh where has that been confirmed? Because it's not true.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 3:50:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 5:59:17 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/466076/6727D49A-5B2D-48D2-A68B-A65E1D7F8112-638498.JPG
Those are both awesome!
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 2:20:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I played the first one quite a bit, but it was pretty "meh".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I played the first one quite a bit, but it was pretty "meh".

I loved the last one but this one looks quite a bit different.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 8:20:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
The first red dead is the only game on the PS3 that I have a 100% completion on, and I played quite a few games on there. I think this one looks a lot better. Plus I think we’re going to be able to duel weild pistols.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 12:35:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 2:36:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The first red dead is the only game on the PS3 that I have a 100% completion on, and I played quite a few games on there. I think this one looks a lot better. Plus I think we're going to be able to duel weild pistols.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The first red dead is the only game on the PS3 that I have a 100% completion on, and I played quite a few games on there. I think this one looks a lot better. Plus I think we're going to be able to duel weild pistols.
I spent so much time on things like hunting and killing zombies that I barely remember the story.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 8:01:51 AM EDT
[#27]
21 things we know about red dead redemption 2

[youtube]watch?feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Bodies stay where you leave them and they rot over time.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 7:11:01 PM EDT
[#28]
I don't know if I like the corpses to stay and rot. I will ride around on my horse and constantly keep checking corpses I have already looted lol. I think its a cool realistic thing though. I also hope they do their zombie part well as that was really fun in the first I still play it. I never got into the original online gameplay it wasn't fun. I hope they make the online part better somehow.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 11:33:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 7:12:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Is this like Wildlands where you and someone else can co-op and play the entire game together?
Link Posted: 9/11/2018 8:20:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Is this like Wildlands where you and someone else can co-op and play the entire game together?
View Quote
The 1st one had co-op, but it wasn't in the story mode. It'll probably be something more similar to the GTA V deal.
Link Posted: 9/11/2018 10:16:26 PM EDT
[#32]
I am so ready for Red Dead.
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 6:54:26 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm seriously considering dragging my dusty Xbox One out of the closet to play this game.

Normally I'd say I'm going to wait for PC release, but the first one never came to PC and it took GTA 5 a year and a half to come to PC... and only then when they had the new console versions cooked up.
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 8:15:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I'm seriously considering dragging my dusty Xbox One out of the closet to play this game.

Normally I'd say I'm going to wait for PC release, but the first one never came to PC and it took GTA 5 a year and a half to come to PC... and only then when they had the new console versions cooked up.
View Quote
Yeah. I ended up buying the PS4 pro so I could play God of War, and then when RDR2 comes out. God of War was simply one of the most amazing games I've ever played. Hopefully RDR2 is just as good, but I believe it will be.
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 9:07:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Def looks interesting
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 9:18:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Bought a Xbox for this. It better be good.
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 9:20:57 PM EDT
[#37]
worth picking up the first one since its compatible with xbone? 16.50 at wally world with the dlc.
Link Posted: 9/17/2018 8:48:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Well some new stuff came in today.

The frontiers, cities, and towns of red dead redemption 2.

Put the link plus pictures up in OP.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 1:01:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 6:12:21 AM EDT
[#40]
So its a single player not an mmo type game?
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 1:18:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Ok.. Who has the best shit available for the preorder copies? I know gamestop always gives you some exclusive content.. Anywhere else that does the same?
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 2:05:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So its a single player not an mmo type game?
View Quote
I'm assuming it will be like the first RDR, which was a single player story driven game with a tacked on / separate multiplayer element.

Basically Grand Theft Cowboy.

As for my buy in, I'm actually contemplating buying a PS4 Slim so I can play the new Spoodermencsh game then get RDR2 when it drops. I already own an Xbox One but it is just such a moist fart of a console.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 2:24:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Who's pre ordering? I'm debating if it's worth pre-ordering or waiting it out. Honestly I'm leaning towards pre-order though.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 3:07:41 PM EDT
[#44]
I always order the collectors edition for GTA games... And RDR 1 was a huge favorite of mine... I just notice they are doing a collectors box for this game as well but cant seem to find anywhere available to preorder it.. WTF
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 5:47:39 PM EDT
[#45]
For the people asking for where do you preorder I have the link up in OP there’s some more news today on the online multiplayer today. RDR2 online
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 8:54:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I'm assuming it will be like the first RDR, which was a single player story driven game with a tacked on / separate multiplayer element.

Basically Grand Theft Cowboy.

As for my buy in, I'm actually contemplating buying a PS4 Slim so I can play the new Spoodermencsh game then get RDR2 when it drops. I already own an Xbox One but it is just such a moist fart of a console.
View Quote
I have a PS4. Come over to my side. Plus we have God of War. That game was amazing.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 10:24:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Well rockstar dropped a plethora of news and information today.

IGN’s two hour gameplay run through

[youtube]watch?feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Gamespots time with the play through.

We Played Red Dead Redemption 2
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 12:57:15 PM EDT
[#48]
"I was told that horses come in various breeds, and that you can bond with them and learn new skills, like a dramatic skid-stop or a dressage side-step. After seeing the game’s first trailer, we and others had wondered if the horse’s testicles were animated. I asked, and they told me that the testicles shrink and expand depending on the temperature in the game world. Details, details."
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 2:46:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
"I was told that horses come in various breeds, and that you can bond with them and learn new skills, like a dramatic skid-stop or a dressage side-step. After seeing the game’s first trailer, we and others had wondered if the horse’s testicles were animated. I asked, and they told me that the testicles shrink and expand depending on the temperature in the game world. Details, details."
View Quote
Yeah. Here’s another link. I also hated what it said.

Red Dead Redemption 2 hands-on: "I'm ready to kiss goodbye to 2018… and probably the rest of my life"

I’m gonna miss my life

Games radar impressions
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 3:28:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yeah. Here’s another link. I also hated what it said.

Red Dead Redemption 2 hands-on: "I'm ready to kiss goodbye to 2018… and probably the rest of my life"

I’m gonna miss my life

Games radar impressions
View Quote
Supposedly a rockstar dev said its not coming to PC ever... dumb.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top