User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/19/2020 10:33:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Do you work for the FBI as it seems this is what they do or are you just a government paid pervert
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hard worker but something has always bothered me about them to the point of watching her on camera.

Do you work for the FBI as it seems this is what they do or are you just a government paid pervert

I don’t think BUCK911 is in LE and think he was talking about his regular job that he is either the owner or manager of. But I might be mistaken. From a legal standpoint, as the owner/manager he has every right to monitor his employees actions while at work and if he thinks the employee is not performing to standard or doing something wrong, he has an OBLIGATION to monitor the problem employee in whatever manner he sees fit (keeping all applicable state laws in mind) as the employee’s supervisor.

Now that you have been educated on that, it appears to me you have entered the BOTS forum for the specific purpose of causing problems. That is against the forum rules for this forum so if you cannot control yourself, stay out of this forum.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 8:29:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have always had respect for the folks working jobs like LEO, EMS, and nursing, especially during Christmas, etc. It's work I could not do.

That said, I always thought nurses waved their flag a little too hard.
But now, grocery clerks are "front line warriors"
View Quote

They really are just as important.  What would happen if the shelves didn't get stocked?  Shit would get ugly.  Everyone's job should be important, otherwise it shouldn't exist.  Food service workers are super important to me when I end up stuck on an extra shift and only packed one meal.  

No, I'm not joking or being sarcastic.  LE is a job.  I chose it, I usually enjoy the work, and I'm paid to do it.  

Shutting businesses down, "essential" or not, seems like a huge overreach.  No one in my AO is touching enforcement of the state's orders with a ten foot pole.  The Karens are told to call the state health department.
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 8:06:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 8:13:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
As a career LEO I’m getting a kick out of these regular people In regular jobs that are suddenly deemed “essential” who are raising hell and pissed off about having to work, the way they’re “getting screwed” on their time and pay and how the management and government  doesn’t appreciate what they’re doing

Welcome to our world every day

View Quote

Can't do without food, I can do without a speeding ticket...............

Stay safe out there.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 10:09:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By TREETOP:
You should ask to have this thread moved to GD instead of a protected subforum, so people can speak freely about your point of view.

You know, the “regular people”.
View Quote

A "protected subforum"?  Yet here you are, speaking freely as a "regular" person.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 12:28:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By floridacop:

A "protected subforum"?  Yet here you are, speaking freely as a "regular" person.  
https://media.giphy.com/media/eCCl4WzgIa532/giphy.gif
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By floridacop:
You should ask to have this thread moved to GD instead of a protected subforum, so people can speak freely about your point of view.

A "protected subforum"?  Yet here you are, speaking freely as a "regular" person.  

Funny how many people in GD will insist “never talk to the cops” and then wander in here and talk to the cops.

Just like in real life, they just can’t control themselves.

“You have the right to remain silent but clearly you lack the ability to remain silent”
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:10:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By dangerranger61007:

They really are just as important.  What would happen if the shelves didn't get stocked?  Shit would get ugly.  Everyone's job should be important, otherwise it shouldn't exist.  Food service workers are super important to me when I end up stuck on an extra shift and only packed one meal.  

No, I'm not joking or being sarcastic.  LE is a job.  I chose it, I usually enjoy the work, and I'm paid to do it.  

Shutting businesses down, "essential" or not, seems like a huge overreach.  No one in my AO is touching enforcement of the state's orders with a ten foot pole.  The Karens are told to call the state health department.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dangerranger61007:
Originally Posted By TradWoodsman:
I have always had respect for the folks working jobs like LEO, EMS, and nursing, especially during Christmas, etc. It's work I could not do.

That said, I always thought nurses waved their flag a little too hard.
But now, grocery clerks are "front line warriors"

They really are just as important.  What would happen if the shelves didn't get stocked?  Shit would get ugly.  Everyone's job should be important, otherwise it shouldn't exist.  Food service workers are super important to me when I end up stuck on an extra shift and only packed one meal.  

No, I'm not joking or being sarcastic.  LE is a job.  I chose it, I usually enjoy the work, and I'm paid to do it.  

Shutting businesses down, "essential" or not, seems like a huge overreach.  No one in my AO is touching enforcement of the state's orders with a ten foot pole.  The Karens are told to call the state health department.

This is the best way to look at it.

Everyone calling themselves heroes is a result of the everyone gets a trophy generation. If you have to proclaim yourself a hero, you’re probably not. This includes cops, ff, nurses, EMTs, store clerks, teachers and truck drivers.

I signed up for LE and my wife signed up to be a nurse. When we signed up, we did it voluntarily and so did everyone else in the career they chose. They didn’t promise us a check just for the easy days.

What really sickens me is how soft, self righteous, willing to trample people’s rights a lot of LE has turned into.

There are a lot of good and bad people in every profession. I’m tired of everyone especially cops putting their own profession on a pedestal. It screams you’re a douche of the highest order and competing with our governor for that title.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:19:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
LOL in on one.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 5:30:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By slappomatt:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By slappomatt:
Originally Posted By fudimo1:
LOL in on one.

So you have nothing intelligent to say and had to point that out to us?
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 12:03:58 AM EDT
[#10]
https://www.ar15.com/content/page.html?id=263

2. "Bashing" of a career field (To include snide remarks, generalizations or contemptuous remarks) is not tolerated in this forum. These posts can lead to the termination of your posting privileges on the site.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/17/2020 10:06:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By fudimo1:

I like what you did there. Good detective work. Has that person been lackluster in the past? I bet he/she has.

View Quote

I get it, you’re not driving, you’re traveling. Go pound sand in GD
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 9:17:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

A "protected subforum"?  Yet here you are, speaking freely as a "regular" person.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

And one would think a moderator for ARFCOM would know not to troll in a tech forum.  
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 10:44:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

And one would think a moderator for ARFCOM would know not to troll in a tech forum.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re right. What the fuck is going on around here? Are the mods for this forum asleep at the wheel?
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 11:13:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:03:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

If we gave a fuck about “regular people” (let’s call them civilians shall we?) opinions on this particular topic, the OP would have posted this particular topic in GD. The OP  didn’t because we don’t give a fuck about you civilians’ opinions on this particular topic.  That’s why this is the BOTS forum with specific rules. Read and follow them.
View Quote

Sad to see such disdain for the “regular people.” Especially from someone in a position of “authority.” Any idea where that “authority” comes from? BOTS sub forum or not, this is the attitude that leaves a bad taste in people’s mouths.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:22:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Who are the Mods for this forum?
View Quote

https://www.ar15.com/member/user.html?id=42777

https://www.ar15.com/member/user.html?id=23879

@1387Delta
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 4:13:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Sad to see such disdain for the “regular people.” Especially from someone in a position of “authority.” Any idea where that “authority” comes from? BOTS sub forum or not, this is the attitude that leaves a bad taste in people’s mouths.
View Quote

Pro tip.....Stop eating shit and that bad taste in your mouth will go away.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 5:37:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 5:38:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top