Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2021 2:19:55 PM EDT
Looks like the narrative is friendly cooperation and recognition of the Taliban. Sharing Intel, hitting their targets with our air force, and paying them by cutting deals.

New spin for MSM/Biden Team is that the Taliban were always going to be recognized and we are coming together to fight the REAL bad guys (the newest boogie man that’s always been there).
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:21:07 PM EDT
[#1]
And just like that, Oceania has always been friends with East Asia
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:21:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I love watching feminists support the Taliban.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:21:48 PM EDT
[#3]
way too smart for the biden team, puppet masters gonna puppet master. it also has the added convenience of being true.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:22:18 PM EDT
[#4]
In sticking with it

I think the US will be conducting air strikes to advance Taliban interests within 2 months.  

The aim will be to avert a civil war there.  I would not be surprised if we also maintain a DMZ by air between the former Northern Alliance and the Taliban.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:23:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Meanwhile stories coming from down on the ground the taliban hasn't changed. Still doing the executions when there's no cameras around.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:24:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:24:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
In sticking with it

I think the US will be conducting air strikes to advance Taliban interests within 2 months.  

The aim will be to avert a civil war there.  I would not be surprised if we also maintain a DMZ by air between the former Northern Alliance and the Taliban.
View Quote

Taliban lets the Chinese conduct mining operations. America bombs (whatever the new northern illiance is) and calls them ISIS-K...... because they are the enemy of the Taliban and much moar badder.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:28:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Taliban lets the Chinese conduct mining operations. America bombs (whatever the new northern illiance is) and calls them ISIS-K...... because they are the enemy of the Taliban and much moar badder.
View Quote

Northern Alliance to be scapegoated and re-labeled as the ™Real Enemy
China our best friends
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:29:42 PM EDT
[#9]
That damn first post thing,uncanny and unsettling in this instance.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:31:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Unfortunately….If I’m northern alliance (Taliban resistance) or fleeing Christians I’d keep an eye out for USAF drones or F15s.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:34:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Meanwhile stories coming from down on the ground the taliban hasn't changed. Still doing the executions when there's no cameras around.
View Quote

Considering women have now completely disappeared from view and society and they openly beat people on camera it’s a “no duh!” Moment. They just got the hostage deal all this “playing nice” was about.

We just announced we are unfreezing millions upon millions of IMF cash for the Taliban to “allow” the worlds citizens to leave.

Their hostage move worked.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:40:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Libtards too.

Maybe some will want to visit for vacation.

I'll spring for the one way ticket.

I guess anyone who thinks chicks can have dicks is also stupid enough to belive all the other leftist propaganda.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:44:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm just waiting for the televised beheadings to begin.

I'm sure the gang rapes have already started.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:45:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Yeah, all my friends chant, "Death to America!"
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:46:21 PM EDT
[#15]
The Taliban are just the old tribal guys that knew how to survive. Our AFG puppet government's marionette act collapsed when the strings were cut.

Remember, our deal was to be out by May 1st with these guys. They held their deal for 3 months afterwards, which is surprising.

When times are tough (post-9/11), then took their shit and hid out in the mountains and waited us out.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:52:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Obligatory "Fuck Joe Biden" because he's the one responsible for this fuckup.

Let me correct myself: his voters are responsible.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:53:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 3:00:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Well the truth is that we were indifferent about the Talibs back in the day. Gotta remember that back in 2001 GW gave them 6 demands and if they have met those they still would have been running Astan in past 20 years.

They only became our target because they didn't give up Al-Quaeda like we wanted them to.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 3:04:16 PM EDT
[#19]
IN on one.  This one is going to have legs.  Not today.  Maybe not tomorrow but before the end of Joe and kamala's reign of terror the taliban will be the good guys and China will be our best friend.  It's gonna suck big time.

kwg
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 3:12:00 PM EDT
[#20]
With all the ass they're kicking and all the child rape they're not doing I respect the Taliban more than the ANA.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 3:16:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Link? Who's saying "Taliban has always been our friends…." [sic].
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 3:34:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Link? Who's saying "Taliban has always been our friends." [sic].
View Quote
How about the fucking senile president who gives them public credit for their cooperation and support during our retreat?
Or the media, who are adamant to blame "ISIS-K" for the bombing, carefully describing them as "the sworn enemy of the Taiban"?
If you can't see the deliberate changing of the narrative here, either you need to open your eyes...or you're a member of the Party.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 3:34:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Well the truth is that we were indifferent about the Talibs back in the day. Gotta remember that back in 2001 GW gave them 6 demands and if they have met those they still would have been running Astan in past 20 years.

They only became our target because they didn't give up Al-Quaeda like we wanted them to.
View Quote
I don't think they actually had any hope in hell of not getting bombed in 2001.  Americans were out for some payback, and these particular backwards assholes were convenient enough, even if they had given up OBL.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 3:36:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's worth a smile at least.

I'm glad there's some humor to be had in this whole shit show.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 3:38:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 3:42:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Democrats are Taliban, Taliban are Democrats, oh Democrats are evil

Ace Ventura Finkle is Einhorn...Einhorn is Finkle
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 3:45:39 PM EDT
[#27]
I hereby nominate Rachel Levine, as the new ambassador to Taliban Afghanistan.

Link Posted: 8/29/2021 3:50:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well feminists came around pretty quickly on the wearing of face coverings in public so.....

Islam is right about women.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 3:54:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
IN on one.  This one is going to have legs.  Not today.  Maybe not tomorrow but before the end of Joe and kamala's reign of terror the taliban will be the good guys and China will be our best friend.  It's gonna suck big time.

kwg
View Quote

There is a pretty strong chance that we will wind up on the same side as China against an angry world if/when all the truth about covid comes out.
Created in China, funded by the USA and research directed by one Dr Fauci.

We outsourced our playing with madness to China (because cheaper and no rules/ethics) and it got loose, killing millions worldwide and destroying the planet's economy.

We (us and China) may both be forced to answer for that.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 4:02:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Looks like the narrative is friendly cooperation and recognition of the Taliban. Sharing Intel, hitting their targets with our air force, and paying them by cutting deals.

New spin for MSM/Biden Team is that the Taliban were always going to be recognized and we are coming together to fight the REAL bad guys (the newest boogie man that’s always been there).
View Quote
If the Taliban is the governments friend then the government is no friend of mine. While I have been known not to have high standards I do have standards.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 4:05:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Yeah, all my friends chant, "Death to America!"
View Quote

Well our *government* seems to be.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 4:07:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Fuck the Taliban and their supporters.

Sickens me to hear people (especially fellow vets) go along with this non-sense.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 4:13:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Fuck the Taliban and their supporters.

Sickens me to hear people (especially fellow vets) go along with this non-sense.
View Quote

Their supporters would be US now.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 5:51:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

When you boil all this shit down, is MSM any different from PBS, ABC, CNN, Fox and OAN?

You missed the Bezos Amazon forest of Esther purges and focused only on one lone taliban lynching tree? The new narrative of The Good, Bad and Ugly is nothing new.

If "they" can get away doing so, with Richard Grenell Chelsea Manning Kristin Beck Caitlyn Jenner and their new found communist MOSSAD "activist" AT&T Girl Lily Milana Vayntrub, covering her body for religious reasons per Tzniut only to be disguised on social media as something else, then why not Taliban Tali in her sexy Chadoor suicide vest coming to a market near you?

They are replacing one Lily Operation Susannah USS Liberty Oklahoma City WTC 9-11 Columbine shoothouse suicide MOSSAD bomber attacker, with another, all presented and protected under their social media terms of use and site policy rules as the good.

Like a rabid dog chasing its tail it's "our" fault too.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 5:55:13 PM EDT
[#37]
We have always been at war with Eastasia.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 5:55:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
And you have to say it Taleeybahn, so as to not offend them
View Quote

Yeah what's with the new fucked up pronunciation?

From 2001-2020 all I ever heard was Tal-uh-ban

Now everyone is saying Tolly-bahn
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:01:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

When you boil all this shit down, is MSM any different from PBS, ABC, CNN, Fox and OAN?

You missed the Bezos Amazon forest of Esther purges and focused only on one lone taliban lynching tree? The new narrative of The Good, Bad and Ugly is nothing new.

If "they" can get away doing so, with Richard Grenell Chelsea Manning Kristin Beck Caitlyn Jenner and their new found communist MOSSAD "activist" AT&T Girl Lily Milana Vayntrub, covering her body for religious reasons per Tzniut only to be disguised on social media as something else, then why not Taliban Tali in her sexy Chadoor suicide vest coming to a market near you?

They are replacing one Lily Operation Susannah USS Liberty Oklahoma City WTC 9-11 Columbine shoothouse suicide MOSSAD bomber attacker, with another, all presented and protected under their social media terms of use and site policy rules as the good.

Like a rabid dog chasing its tail it's "our" fault too.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:05:13 PM EDT
[#40]
lol
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:07:12 PM EDT
[#41]
What a fucking nightmare.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:09:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Well of course......Taliban are our friends, ISIS is the enemy........  I saw this coming a hundred miles away....
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:16:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The Taliban are just the old tribal guys that knew how to survive. Our AFG puppet government's marionette act collapsed when the strings were cut.

Remember, our deal was to be out by May 1st with these guys. They held their deal for 3 months afterwards, which is surprising.

When times are tough (post-9/11), then took their shit and hid out in the mountains and waited us out.
View Quote

Yep, there was no one to work with on the ground when the "evacuation" ops started. The Taliban seemed to be the only group that resembled any form of government.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:16:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Kelly's Heroes - Final Scene
Top Top