Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 2:51:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Remember, democraps always accuse you of what they're up to.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 3:02:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Republican controlled counties need to withhold the results until all mail-in ballots are counted. Don't let the Democrats know how many they need to fabricate when they stop counting for the night.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Republican controlled counties need to withhold the results until all mail-in ballots are counted. Don't let the Democrats know how many they need to fabricate when they stop counting for the night.

This, if it doesn't happen than nothing has been learned.

Quoted:
I am positive I saw an interview in 2020 about how it will look like President Trump is winning and then the Biden votes will come in. Exactly what happened, that guy must have been psychic. Anyone else remember that?

I remember it being said in multiple "news" places.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 3:10:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
I am positive I saw an interview in 2020 about how it will look like President Trump is winning and then the Biden votes will come in. Exactly what happened, that guy must have been psychic. Anyone else remember that?

It's how they steal elections in south America.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 3:11:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I've made up my mind that I'm not going to be voting on Tuesday.  I already voted last week.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's see how this plays out.

Marxist Pedophile Joe Biden delivers ominous 'warning' from his globalist puppet masters: 'Vote for us or else '

Marxist Pedophile Joe Biden, in his prime-time speech earlier this week, again painted the November 8 midterm election as a referendum, not on his policies, but on "democracy" itself.

Listening to the rhetoric, one can envision how things might play out next week.

We end up with many races that are "too close to call" on election night. The vote-counting lasts for days.

Deep-state controlled political operatives, instead of urging calm, throw rhetorical fire onto the political powder keg of distrust they've spent the last several years cultivating, and then we're off to the races. Violence ensues.

Marxist Pedophile Joe Biden's November 2 speech followed up on the same themes presented in his dark September 1 "Battle for the Soul of America" speech. He said a vote for MAGA Republicans on November 8 represents the death knell for our beloved "democracy."

"Democracy is on the ballot," Marxist Pedophile Joe Biden said, a phrase that the CIA's mockingbird media has dutifully repeated over and over, as if to drum it into the zombies' heads.

Whenever you hear the entire corporate media repeating the exact same talking points, you know it's a propaganda psy op in the making. They did it with Covid. They did it with the "vaccines." Not a single corporate media outlet strayed from the script and that's always a red flag.

https://leohohmann.com/2022/11/04/biden-delivers-ominous-warning-from-his-globalist-puppet-masters-vote-for-us-or-else/

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/547908/vote_red_in_november_2022_-_no_commies-2578089.jpg

I've made up my mind that I'm not going to be voting on Tuesday.  I already voted last week.

Only once?

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 3:21:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Before all the election crap was computerized and modernized you knew who won before you went to bed.  Now this shit takes a week to count? This country is a fucking joke.

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 3:35:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 3:43:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I wonder if anyone has caught on to how voter registration drives are a great way to get all of the information needed to vote by mail? The people running the drive don't even need to be "in the know" as long as the form is run through a scanner.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 4:23:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Before all the election crap was computerized and modernized you knew who won before you went to bed.  Now this shit takes a week to count? This country is a fucking joke.

View Quote

Ironically, many 3rd world nations have taken steps to curb this sort of fraud including registration only with valid ID, in person only voting, and laws preventing voter choices from being made public... some even require voting for all citizens.

On top of all of that (and I'm not making this up) many Latin American and African countries viewed the US as an example of what legitimate, non corrupt elections and government could do for a nation.

The fucking joke is on them alright.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 4:27:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I wonder if anyone has caught on to how voter registration drives are a great way to get all of the information needed to vote by mail? The people running the drive don't even need to be "in the know" as long as the form is run through a scanner.
View Quote

You're aware of how many dead people voted for Joe Biden in "battleground" districts 2 years ago...right?
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 4:37:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They are also setting the stage for massive fraud.

MANY articles about “why the votes won’t be fully counted on election night in the most contested battle grounds”  have to see how many votes they need to produce.

View Quote

We were forewarned prior to the election in 2020 also.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 4:45:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 5:01:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 5:05:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fucking this! It's like poker. No one shows their hands until everyone is ready to show their hands. And there needs to be a fucking deadline.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 5:16:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Major upset and very suspicious ,but possible .     How can the dems flip this script if they lose w/o them becoming the deniers.   WTF is up here ?
View Quote
Are you f-ing kidding? The demmunists spent 4 years denying the results of 2016 elections.

Its OK for Hitlery, Gap Tooth Stacey and Potato Head Joe to claim elections are stolen.

Its just not allowed for US to question THEIR power.      

While many states were still locked down, most federal and munincipal workers still working from home, and states working with tetrupled the number of absentee/mail in ballots they ever received, the 2020 election was absolutely the fairest and most accurate election in history, doncha know?

Look at Georgia, Gap Toothed Stacey said the election reform law would impede voter participation, yet districts reported RECORD turnout for the November 2020 general election and Jan 2021 special senatorial election,  just like they have been reporting RECORD turn out since early voting started.    Is this a sign exponentially more people are getting out to vote?   OR just more ballots being counted?  

Kempf and the Georgia CuckOldParty claimed victory for their election reform law, yet he codified into law the unsecure, unmonitored, non-chain of custody ballot drop boxes the dems have been using to stuff with fraudulent ballots.    

I think they got the Brer Rabbit treatment (Oh don't throw me in that briar patch!)
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 10:29:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Lara Logan - Nobody owns me & nobody ever will.
@laralogan
·
20h
Meet The Press narrative today:

Meet the Press doing a segment now saying "we may not know all the results on election night"

"the states that are going to decide this majority--we aren't going to know the next morning"

In information warfare, this is what is known as a “shaping operation” - where you prep the battlefield in order to achieve a desired result. Don’t let them get away with it.

https://gettr.com/post/p1x4nt4fd58
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:07:26 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:12:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

D's will fraud harder this time. Just look at MI shenanigans to date.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:16:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 9:47:03 AM EDT
[#19]
If your state doesn’t have a clear winner by tonight, your state is part of the problem.

Link Posted: 11/8/2022 1:32:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Voting machines down across Mercer County

Link Posted: 11/8/2022 2:06:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Maricopa County, AZ is also having tabulation issues with voting machines.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 2:11:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh shit!

I consider AZ to be ground zero in this election.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 2:14:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

No way.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 2:16:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Oh shit!

View Quote

Abc is saying PA and AZ are the biggies...odd that they're both having ballot machine issues already
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 2:25:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Abc is saying PA and AZ are the biggies...odd that they're both having ballot machine issues already
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh shit!

Dang!  I agree with ABC?  The end of the world must be around the corner then.

Kari Lake is way much in the same mold as Trump and a Fetterman win would be the Democrats way of saying they really do control the elctions by having a complete imbecile win.

Somehow, I don’t think that’s what ABC means, though.

Link Posted: 11/8/2022 2:29:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Ya, I'll go and show my face if we end up doing something like that in pa.

I'll probably need a more stylish carrier if that happens though...VA gave me a tacticool fashion show vibe; I don't wanna look like a poor
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I highly fucking doubt there will be physical trouble anywhere; I'm more concerned about any terrible legislation that may soon follow.

Regardless, I just ordered plates and a carrier. Maybe PA will do one of those VA style protests over election fraud?

I was at vcdl lobby day and more than willing to go to Harrisburg. Had my PC for years

Ya, I'll go and show my face if we end up doing something like that in pa.

I'll probably need a more stylish carrier if that happens though...VA gave me a tacticool fashion show vibe; I don't wanna look like a poor

Not gonna lie...I was at VCDL Lobby Day, and didn't have a plate carrier.  Missed my chance to march with my people (not that they wouldn't have let me: I just didn't want to bring down their awesome vibe).
I rectified that mistake when I got back home.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 2:35:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Kari Lake is way much in the same mold as Trump and a Fetterman win would be the Democrats way of saying they really do control the elections by having a complete imbecile win.
View Quote
That's what I said immediately after the debate debacle. Fetterman is a test of the capability of the fraud machine. If he wins, hell, maybe next time they can send a chimpanzee to the senate.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 2:54:04 PM EDT
[#28]
when one side proclaims election victory and the other side proclaims fraud there will only be one outcome

we know who's the fraud therefore we know who is righteous

get your mind right to what's coming, prepare yourself and your family

don't waiver to cowardice when the time comes

your grandchildren will always remember what you did for the preservation of their liberty

Link Posted: 11/8/2022 2:57:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Well....for months before the last election, Trump kept repeating that if he lost it would be because of massive voter fraud....said it enough time that folks actually believed it!!!
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 2:59:16 PM EDT
[#30]
I’m assuming this is also Arizona but not sure.

TommyRobinsonOfficial@TommyRobinsonOfficial
20m
·
Not just Maricopa, it's happening everywhere, listen to this.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109309628518373749
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 3:00:45 PM EDT
[#31]
It’s deja vu all over again.

Philadelphia will change its vote-counting plan for Nov. 8 election

https://www.spotlightpa.org/news/2022/11/pa-election-2022-philadelphia-double-voting-lawsuit/
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 3:00:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Well....for months before the last election, Trump kept repeating that if he lost it would be because of massive voter fraud....said it enough time that folks actually believed it!!!
View Quote

lol

here we go

Link Posted: 11/8/2022 4:42:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do you believe he won in 2016 because of Russian election tampering by chance?
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 4:59:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

It’s deeper than that

Voter registration does not even need to be done. Period

What needs to happen is you just show up with your ID and vote. If you have a valid ID then there is no reason to need to register for anything.

Pre registration provides a metric as to how many extra votes the fraud machine needs to have at the ready to inject into the system

They do not just make up more votes on the spot. Those are already made up in advance.

They inject more of those fraudulent votes as needed

Stop count for the night. Cronies wheel in crates of votes. Open back up in morning. Oh look there’s a lot more work to do.

Elimination of registration would create a surprise factor that cannot be overcome by means of prior planning using factors from the registration rolls

Anyone can take the voter registration numbers and vector how many extra votes may be needed to change the outcome. It’s very basic math

Ever notice how many of the races are within the “no recount” parameter.  None of this is by accident or occurs via natural means
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:50:47 PM EDT
[#35]
29m
·
Trump drops a message for Arizona: "Don't leave your line. Stay where you are. They say that the machines aren't working. They say they're running out of paper....They want to delay you out of voting."

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109310510830654076

Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:52:12 PM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:53:50 PM EDT
[#37]
3h
·
These videos just keep coming, you thought the Brazilian election was corrupt?

What's happening in the USA right now is insane.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109309842315191650

Link Posted: 11/8/2022 7:03:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Takes a week to cheat.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 7:06:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.....Hillary was a horrible candidate.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 7:17:22 PM EDT
[#40]

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top