Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:58:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Stop giving money to these idiots.

You are the enabler .
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:12:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:28:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Media going on and on about how well dressed Jill Biden is and her excellent fashion sense. After they spent 4 years trashing Melania.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:29:17 AM EDT
[#4]
It amazes me that so many people are so gullible and accept media's lies and promotion of the leftist agenda. For me the rally at the Capital stood out as the media villified the protestors. It's worse now, and part of the reason is the gaping divide between the left and the right that accentuates the differences.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:48:36 AM EDT
[#5]
The left is all giddy that their boy "won". Tht weird thing is, I'm not seeing and videos of conservative meltdowns like I far with the '16 election. Wonder why that is?

We're gonna see all smiles in the media (well I won't see that), comparisons to how Biden is saving the country and reversing terrible things that Trump did, softball questions, and an overall arrogance because they now get everything they want and can do whatever they wish to further the leftist cause.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:54:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
SNL will now have to do skits instead of just anti trump propaganda.
View Quote

People still watch SNL ? Tried watching it a few years ago and thought it was utter crap.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:57:06 AM EDT
[#7]

God this made me laugh, Johnny five fed posting
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:30:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I hope BLM and Antifa get mad that they are being ignored and push the crazy up to 11.
Under Obama there were many people complaining he wasn't radical enough, and they loved him.
No one really likes Joe, so it would be awesome if they ate their own.  
View Quote

They will do just enough to “show” that they aren’t pawns of the democrats.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:35:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I dont watch state propaganda
View Quote

This. I can't remember the last time I watched what passes for journalism.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:44:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good for you. Make sure you get all your info from people you agree with.  It's great for growth and understanding.

I'm sure you still read links people here provide.

Mark of a thinking man is one who can consume all the info and still be able to sift through the shit to come to accurate conclusions.

The right has their propaganda as well.

Retreating further into ones own bubble is counterproductive and simply put what libs do.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:01:52 AM EDT
[#11]
FJB
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:57:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

They will do just enough to "show" that they aren't pawns of the democrats.
View Quote
They did just that in Portland, Denver and Seattle last night denouncing Biden and damaging buildings including the Democratic HQ of Oregon. Not a single bit of coverage on CNN, but Newsmax and Fox has it front page.
https://www.newsmax.com/us/antifa-anti-fascist-protest-portland/2021/01/21/id/1006552/
https://www.foxnews.com/us/anti-biden-antifa-portland-police

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:58:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:59:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The media is an enemy liberty, and should be treated as such.
View Quote

AGREED
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:17:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What did you think would happen? The media's side won.

Now they will shift gear to do their patriotic duty and act as the government's propaganda arm in its War on Domestic Terror.

For those of you who think the media will have nothing to do with Trump gone, you don't understand what's actually happening. It was never Trump that they were after. It was YOU.

The media has a new mission now, and a whole new set of people to destroy.
View Quote

This.

Paul Craig Roberts on America’s Color Revolution
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:21:44 AM EDT
[#16]
not turned on once. dont give them ratings. they don't need it any how, this is the most popular candidate of all time! more votes than either of obamas wins! yea ok.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:07:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:34:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Stop giving money to these idiots.

You are the enabler .
View Quote

I would, but my employer takes it out before I get paid.
Wait, did you mean the media or the government?  
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:35:42 PM EDT
[#19]
I wouldn't know. I don't watch that filth. Ever.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:40:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It amazes me that so many people are so gullible and accept media's lies and promotion of the leftist agenda. For me the rally at the Capital stood out as the media villified the protestors. It's worse now, and part of the reason is the gaping divide between the left and the right that accentuates the differences.
View Quote

People don't accept it. That's not how propaganda works.

It works by convincing you that "other people" accept it, just because the message is repeated, constantly and uninterrupted. Literally no one has to believe propaganda for it to be effective.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:42:26 PM EDT
[#21]
How many Americans died today from Biden's mishandling of the covid19 pandemic???....remember he owns it all now.

Of course the MSM will once again show us that they are partisan activists, never "journalists" and the true enemy of the people by their actions.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:53:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Cunts
View Quote
Of the loopy variety.  San Francisco cocksukas.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:36:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Cunts
View Quote
I used this word a lot during the obumbocrispyturd 8 years.  I will probably burn that entire record in the next 100 days.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:38:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Thats been the way of things for as long as I can remember.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:38:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Every media headline is so upbeat and positive. Not doom and gloom like associated with Trump..

"Op-ed: Old story shows why Biden has the right stuff"

"Garth Brooks gives unifying, across-the-aisle performance"

"Fox News' Chris Wallace calls Biden's speech the 'best inaugural address I ever heard"

Apparently the US is fixed now and everything is grand...
View Quote

Just be glad you notice how they try to control and manipulate the narrative.  Most are oblivious to it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:53:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Trump disrespected them, he made them look like idiots they are and they hate him for that. Today they have a POTUS who will kiss their ass and elevate them to the high status they feel they deserve, at least the time when everything falls apart.

Why anyone would have any respect at all for anyone in the media is beyond me.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:29:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Good for you. Make sure you get all your info from people you agree with.  It's great for growth and understanding.

Mark of a thinking man is one who can consume all the info and still be able to sift through the shit to come to accurate conclusions.

Retreating further into ones own bubble is counterproductive and simply put what libs do.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You still attending University?  Growth and Understanding?  If you mean Understanding of their end game then I agree with you.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:30:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:44:57 PM EDT
[#29]
They are a total comedy show.  Extreme shift from making the news doom and gloom to everything is bright and cheery now.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:46:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I hope BLM and Antifa get mad that they are being ignored and push the crazy up to 11.
Under Obama there were many people complaining he wasn't radical enough, and they loved him.
No one really likes Joe, so it would be awesome if they ate their own.  
View Quote

@crzapy

Don’t worry.  You have not heard the last from Antifa/BLM.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:31:17 AM EDT
[#31]
I just read a headline that says..... "as the coronavirus unexpectedly slows, Tennessee holds its ground. And its breath"     Mind you, TN is one of the highest Covid case states ..
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:23:47 PM EDT
[#32]
"Unexpectedly slows ..."

Setting up the narrative that FJB saved us all.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:36:31 PM EDT
[#33]
I've been hearing "historic election" a lot, just like when Obama won. It's all a joke.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:40:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:45:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Cunts
View Quote

Not a word I use often. In this case...perfect.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:58:23 PM EDT
[#36]
I ignore the drivel, but I did notice the old man Joe walk up too a podium, pivot like a 90+ year old man with back & hip problems, struggle to take off his mask and garble something, I had it muted.   He is a menace and so is anyone that voted for or supports him.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:00:55 PM EDT
[#37]
We'll see how long the positivism lasts. Fluff does not sell. Outrage sells. You can see it with the coverage of the NG getting shoved into the parking deck.

You think Acosta is going to throw softballs for ever? Why do you think they took him off the White House beat? He'd forget himself and accidentally ask a hard question...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:45:24 PM EDT
[#38]
OP, turn your TV off.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:50:49 PM EDT
[#39]
The top and bottom of the hour radio news updates:
During Trump administration: Critical of Trump.
During Biden administration: Critical of Biden's critics.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:57:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
COVID reporting will flip 180 degrees too.
View Quote

Have not turned on a TV to verify but supposedly both CNN and MSNBC have removed their persistent "COVID DEATH COUNT" that lived in one corner of the screen pretty much at all times.

That and the coincidental release of WHO recommendation on changes in the testing criteria that will result in far fewer diagnoses (and much higher hospitalizations and deaths as a percentage of cases).
Curious to see how they spin that shit.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:59:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The top and bottom of the hour radio news updates:
During Trump administration: Critical of Trump.
During Biden administration: Critical of Biden's critics.

View Quote

I get push notifications from Apple news (mostly NPR) and it is now either all "Orange Man still bad" or "Biden is greatest, dearest leader ever", pretty much non stop.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:03:16 PM EDT
[#42]
I remember when all we heard was how cool Obama was...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:04:12 PM EDT
[#43]
I still hate everyone
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:04:13 PM EDT
[#44]
As soon as I heard all of the reporters talking about Biden's speech....saying it was "angelic"....."like a message of unity passed down from heaven"....."like a pastor tending to his flock"...."best I've ever heard"......"comparable to Abraham Lincoln"......etc, etc, etc.....

It was 110% obvious that the media is bat shit crazy biased......
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:09:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Just cancel your TV/cable subscription, ignore the MSM, avoid watching or clicking anything from CNN, MSNBC, NPR.......ect.  End your Facebook, Twitter account.....ect.

Tune in to Newsmax, Epoch Times others on Youtube and the AM radio.  Whatever, just find factual news sources that are clearly not hard leftist biased.

Fox News seems to be infiltrated, but there are quite a few good people there.  Brian Kilmeade, Tucker, Hannity and others.  Chris Wallace needs to be shown the door.  

Don't feed the beast (MSM, Facebook, Twitter, ect) and it will definitely starve to death.  Especially now they have nothing to incite fear about, except Covid and probably a few mystery perps that will shoot people, as part of their larger "gun control" effort in the future.  

Stay tuned for that one , I'm sure it's coming.  Of course, we will never be privy about the shooter's history, political connections and motive.....like the

individual responsible for the Las Vegas country music massacre.....    

And don't give me the "it will inspire others BS."  That information should be available with some research somewhere, maybe not in a "press release."
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:31:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
We'll see how long the positivism lasts. Fluff does not sell. Outrage sells. You can see it with the coverage of the NG getting shoved into the parking deck.

You think Acosta is going to throw softballs for ever? Why do you think they took him off the White House beat? He'd forget himself and accidentally ask a hard question...
View Quote

The threw softballs the whole eight years Obama was president.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:42:54 PM EDT
[#47]
I get that tracking the bullshit is fun, but just cancel it all. Stop watching, stop clicking.

Let them spin off the planet trying to gin up attention and money.

Your outrage is what pays them. Fuck em.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:46:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I get that tracking the bullshit is fun, but just cancel it all. Stop watching, stop clicking.

Let them spin off the planet trying to gin up attention and money.

Your outrage is what pays them. Fuck em.
View Quote

Short, concise and correct.....I like it
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:57:08 PM EDT
[#49]

WASHINGTON, D.C.—With a new administration taking over, the White House press corps marked the special occasion by wearing their newly issued uniforms: blue and white cheerleading outfits emblazoned with Biden's name.

"Please don't take this to mean we will not be fair and objective journalists during the Biden administration," said Jim Acosta of CNN as he adjusted his skirt. "We will continue to go after the president like we always have-- wait... Joe Biden is coming! EEEEEEEEEEE!" Acosta then began to jump up and down, shaking his pom-poms.

"How dare you insinuate that I'm anything less than impartial when covering the president!" said MSNBC reporter Jane Seelie. "I'm a proud journalist and I have no problem holding Biden's feet to the fire on questions about how his dogs are doing, or how he plans to protect our country from MAGA terrorists, or how he has so much stamina at his age. I will always ask the tough questions as long as he still gives me his autograph and lets me wear his jacket for the weekend."

The press corps went wild as Press Secretary Jen Psaki entered the room. Three young reporters in the front row fainted. From the back row, NBC Correspondent Peter Alexander led the group in a cheer.
https://babylonbee.com/news/white-house-press-corps-replaced-with-team-of-cheerleaders
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:58:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Bullshit
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top