Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/20/2021 6:06:21 PM EDT
Every media headline is so upbeat and positive. Not doom and gloom like associated with Trump..

"Op-ed: Old story shows why Biden has the right stuff"

"Garth Brooks gives unifying, across-the-aisle performance"

"Fox News' Chris Wallace calls Biden's speech the 'best inaugural address I ever heard"

Apparently the US is fixed now and everything is grand...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:07:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Cunts
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:07:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Now look at how many places have dropped their BLM banners
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:09:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I won't be handing out any unity, at this point I'm barely open to leaving people alone.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:09:49 PM EDT
[#4]
The media is an enemy liberty, and should be treated as such.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:10:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Yup... and the Biden Administration will be incapable of doing wrong, just as it was with 'ole big-ears.

The name "Trump" shall be stricken from the records, everything he did reversed and/or credited to someone else and we'll never hear about "he who shall not be named" again.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:10:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Why does this surprise anyone? The last 4 years have been completely predicable... The only thing I could not figure out was how they were planning on tanking the economy with out to much bloodshed in the election year...and Poof here comes a mild virus...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:12:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I hope BLM and Antifa get mad that they are being ignored and push the crazy up to 11.
Under Obama there were many people complaining he wasn't radical enough, and they loved him.
No one really likes Joe, so it would be awesome if they ate their own.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:12:15 PM EDT
[#8]
What did you think would happen? The media's side won.

Now they will shift gear to do their patriotic duty and act as the government's propaganda arm in its War on Domestic Terror.

For those of you who think the media will have nothing to do with Trump gone, you don't understand what's actually happening. It was never Trump that they were after. It was YOU.

The media has a new mission now, and a whole new set of people to destroy.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:12:46 PM EDT
[#9]
SNL will now have to do skits instead of just anti trump propaganda.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:13:23 PM EDT
[#10]
It's been beyond noticeable for years.  However, for the past year, it has been outright, shameless, and unapologetic communist propaganda.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:13:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yup... and the Biden Administration will be incapable of doing wrong, just as it was with 'ole big-ears.

The name "Trump" shall be stricken from the records, everything he did reversed and/or credited to someone else and we'll never hear about "he who shall not be named" again.
View Quote

The vibe that the MSM put out directly influences favorability ratings; doom and gloom during Trumps term flattens his score (even though high throughout) whereas now a new found optimism and hope will inflate Biden's score. Classic social manipulation.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:13:40 PM EDT
[#12]
I dont watch state propaganda
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:14:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Well duh.  They are nothing but propaganda.  If Trump had been up there instead of Biden, and given the same speech, word for word, they'd be trashing it and saying how awful it was.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:14:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Why does this surprise anyone? The last 4 years have been completely predicable... The only thing I could not figure out was how they were planning on tanking the economy with out to much bloodshed in the election year...and Poof here comes a mild virus...
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:14:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The vibe that the MSM put out directly influences favorability ratings; doom and gloom during Trumps term flattens his score (even though high throughout) whereas now a new found optimism and hope will inflate Biden's score. Classic social manipulation.
View Quote

100% true.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:15:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Cunts
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:15:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I won't be handing out any unity, at this point I'm barely open to leaving people alone.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:16:27 PM EDT
[#18]
I would have said jarring instead of noticeable, but yeah.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:16:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

This... the economy has already rebounded though, which is not very widely reported. Once Biden has been in office a while the rebound will be reported even though it happened under Trump, and will be soaked up as a Biden success by an incurious media and viewership.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:17:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:17:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Time for the wrong side to gloat about their stolen win.  I officially hate politics.  Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:18:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Anybody that can't see it is willfully ignorant, has a room temperature IQ, or both.

Here's the MSM:

Bush - war criminal, and moron

Obama - such grace, class and dignity

Trump - lying racist liar rapist, and his wife is a whore

Biden - such grace, class, and dignity
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:19:32 PM EDT
[#23]
You weak-minded fool!

They‘re using the Jedi mind trick on you!

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:19:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Why is there no coverage about the insurrection at the state capitols????

Where is the coverage of the protests at the inauguration??

WTF?!!???

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:19:56 PM EDT
[#25]
The news media deserves ......................
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:21:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The media is an enemy liberty, and should be treated as such.
View Quote

People aren’t being forced to watch it... yet.

i dream of freedom (REUPLOAD)

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:21:10 PM EDT
[#27]
I’m sure that will turn around their approval or favorabilty number that have been in the teens for the last 15-20 years just like that
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:22:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
What did you think would happen? The media's side won.

Now they will shift gear to do their patriotic duty and act as the government's propaganda arm in its War on Domestic Terror.

For those of you who think the media will have nothing to do with Trump gone, you don't understand what's actually happening. It was never Trump that they were after. It was YOU.

The media has a new mission now, and a whole new set of people to destroy.
View Quote

The top of a pyramid has no sides.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:23:01 PM EDT
[#29]
the only way its not is if ugly White Supremacy raises its angry macrocephalic head.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:23:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:23:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Haven’t watched any of it since election night.

I feel so much better.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:23:41 PM EDT
[#32]
They're all for unity when they're in charge... Fuck em all.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:23:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Pathetic losers that hate us.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:23:52 PM EDT
[#34]
The Emperor has such lovely new clothes.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:23:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe they’ll bring back gems like this one. I loved their news skits.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:24:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Made in a lab.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:25:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
They're all for unity when they're in charge... Fuck em all.
View Quote

they say 'unity' but they really mean 'conformity'.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:25:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Calm before the storm.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:26:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Every media headline is so upbeat and positive. Not doom and gloom like associated with Trump..

"Op-ed: Old story shows why Biden has the right stuff"

"Garth Brooks gives unifying, across-the-aisle performance"

"Fox News' Chris Wallace calls Biden's speech the 'best inaugural address I ever heard"

Apparently the US is fixed now and everything is grand...
View Quote

Spoiler alert! it get's even BETTER! If you can even believe it!

Covid ends tomorrow!
America is back!

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:26:23 PM EDT
[#40]
I'm not watching any of that shit.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:27:36 PM EDT
[#41]
In all candor.  To the useful idiots.........the country will be “unified.”   The constant drumbeat of hate and haranguing will cease from the MSM.  

My own mother is one of these folks.  She keeps CNN on 20 hours a day.  Imagine how nice it will be for her NOT to hear how terrible things are!  In her myopic view of the world.......everything is gunna be great now.  There are millions like her out there.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:29:13 PM EDT
[#42]
All this will  do is raise the expectations of those who are not really paying attention.  Hopefully so that in 2 years, when the glowing rhetoric has not resulted in improvement, Conservatives can make some progress in elections.  Note that I said conservatives, not Republicans and if  the election process has been changed to restore confidence.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:31:52 PM EDT
[#43]
There’s always a honeymoon period with any new administration.  Won’t last forever.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:34:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Appointing judges will be his legacy hopefully fir man years to come.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:35:22 PM EDT
[#45]
<------------------
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:36:35 PM EDT
[#46]
i saw the post title and so thought that media and swing were going to be used in a much better way.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:38:11 PM EDT
[#47]
“His old gray balls slapping against our media faces was a breath of fresh air”
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:40:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Now they can begin lowering cyclic threshold counts on COVID testing and that will go away as "Vaccination rates increase and Bidet's 100 days of nationwide masking" begins.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:40:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
In all candor.  To the useful idiots.........the country will be “unified.”   The constant drumbeat of hate and haranguing will cease from the MSM.  

My own mother is one of these folks.  She keeps CNN on 20 hours a day.  Imagine how nice it will be for her NOT to hear how terrible things are!  In her myopic view of the world.......everything is gunna be great now.  There are millions like her out there.
View Quote

Yep.

It would be a massive improvement in our national life if CNN and the other major news outlets were taken off the air, or somehow turned around into actually telling the truth rather than carrying the lying water for the Commies.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:41:34 PM EDT
[#50]
The media just cant get Joe's foreskin deep enough can they? I just hope they wipe their mouth before the evening news.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top