BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:19:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We always have leaders being removed from power orchestrating rallies and urging their followers to march on the Capitol Building during key components of our constitutional process. When the fuck does that ever happen? How is that normal to you?

What would your reaction be to the nothing burger if it was Obama and his loyalists doing the the same thing?

How do you think the BLM protests and riots were handled?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They really raised my ire with their coverage of the nothing-burger at the Capitol. To listen to them, you'd think it was on par with 9/11.

We always have leaders being removed from power orchestrating rallies and urging their followers to march on the Capitol Building during key components of our constitutional process. When the fuck does that ever happen? How is that normal to you?

What would your reaction be to the nothing burger if it was Obama and his loyalists doing the the same thing?

How do you think the BLM protests and riots were handled?

In 2011 the Wisconsin Legislature began debate on a huge bill that would turn Wisconsin into a right to work state and make union membership optional vs mandatory.

The Leftists, a massive mob of union leaders, members, teachers, and various other leftists invaded the state house during the hearing.  They literally chased out the Legislature and FILLED THE CHAMBER, committed numerous acts of vandalism.  They then proceeded to OCCUPY the State house for DAYS.

All that happened was they were CELEBRATED for "using their voice" to "stand up for the rights of the People".
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:22:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I watched a few times and was not impressed.  There are enough news aggregators out there and GD that I don't feel like I need to watch news on TV anymore.
View Quote

Psssst; you never did.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:24:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
GD is the only reliable source of news. Turn off the TV and log in to see what's really going on.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:24:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That you believe that the Q-driven narrative on here merits that kind of blind faith is also sad.
View Quote

Q driven? I watched the news media lie about Russia!Russia!Russia! for over three years.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:25:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Throughout the yearsI've seen "braking" stories in ARFcom hours before lame stream media announced it.  I particularly remember the guy who flew a Cessna into a Federal building.  ARFcom had the goods on the guy, flight path, employment history, etc. long before the media even ran with the story.
View Quote

Yeah, lots of times the news here is better.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:28:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So we hate newsmax this week?
View Quote

OP does...  

But I don't really care.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:29:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Nothingburger at the Capitol?  Are you daft?

56 officers injured. 1 murdered. Psychotic terrorists busting into the Capitol.

Fuck Commies. Fuck Antifa. Fuck Q-tards. Fuck Fascists. Fuck extremism. Fuck rioters. Fuck the assholes who have been lying about a stolen election.  Fuck JB.
View Quote
Completely clueless boomer normie or troll? Hard to tell the difference these days.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:55:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Michelle Malkim.please  consolidate positions of the right and support other women.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:01:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
GD is the only reliable source of news. Turn off the TV and log in to see what's really going on.
View Quote
Attitudes like this are destroying our country. Poster is  comfortable living in an echo chamber that he mistakes for a source of news.  Ignorance isn't bliss, pal.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:19:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Just a note...if you’re posting there was no evidence of voter fraud or the ‘courts’ you literally have your head up your ass and have not been paying attention.

Leave that discussion to the adults that know what they’re talking about.
View Quote

You mean adults like Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Rudy, Mike Flynn and the nut ball Air Force General?

Trump lost all by himself and even his daddies millions couldn’t change that.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:49:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Q driven? I watched the news media lie about Russia!Russia!Russia! for over three years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That you believe that the Q-driven narrative on here merits that kind of blind faith is also sad.

That’s their new thing, everything is q this and q-tard that and cultist too. Even if “q” has been around for a couple years now and has nothing to do with anything.
I guess they have shitty survey data that thinks it’s an effective smear. It just makes them all the easier to spot and look even more desperate and stupid.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:57:59 AM EDT
[#12]
They are all in the pocket of the progressive globalist.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:05:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You mean adults like Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Rudy, Mike Flynn and the nut ball Air Force General?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just a note...if you’re posting there was no evidence of voter fraud or the ‘courts’ you literally have your head up your ass and have not been paying attention.

Leave that discussion to the adults that know what they’re talking about.

"daddies millions"

Aren't you special?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:40:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

GD????
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:07:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Chris Ruddy?

He owns newsmax.   All during the 1990s he was a thorn in the side of the clintons.  He was one of the few reporting on all the things they did.  Vince Foster, Ron Brown, Mokhtar Riaddhy, Chicom influence, Hughes Loral helping the chicom missile/rocket development for campaign contributions

Then in 2016, he backs Hillery over Trump

Local paper the Tribune Review was the same way.   Now they’re just a worthless and poorly written left leaning rag.  After being a strong conservative leaning paper for decades.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:22:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Trump lost all by himself and even his daddies millions couldn't change that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just a note...if you're posting there was no evidence of voter fraud or the 'courts' you literally have your head up your ass and have not been paying attention.

Leave that discussion to the adults that know what they're talking about.

Trump lost all by himself and even his daddies millions couldn't change that.

I think he meant more like:

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/wayne-county-gop-canvassers-want-to-rescind-support-after-reversing-vote-to-certify-election

But that doesnt fit the whole "baseless accusations" narrative does it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:33:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

@armoredsaint
This isn't the first 'wtf newsmax???' and 'newsmax isn't actually good!' threads.

ANd each time, fucking bone eggots are all like 'wE hAt3 newsmax now???? haha how silly and fickle are we!'

No dude, newsmax fucking sucks. Few weeks ago it was them and their 'horrible murder of George Floyd!!!!!'
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:36:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thank you 13'er.

GD has been so fucking corrupted, not even funny. You can tell there's still a conservative core to it, but a lot of 2016 and 2020 accounts, and old revived accounts, coming at us like a plague.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:37:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Because it isn't telling people what they want to hear
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because it isn't telling people what they want to hear

@RedFox1911

'The horrific murder of George Floyd!!!!' was part of a video intro just a few weeks ago.

I don't want to listen to yet more lefties pretending to be conservative so they can spread propaganda.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:39:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Medicfrost is my Walter Cronkite
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:45:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Fuck Commies. Fuck Antifa. Fuck Q-tards. Fuck Fascists. Fuck extremism. Fuck rioters. Fuck the assholes who have been lying about a stolen election.  Fuck JB.
View Quote

This may actually be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen on arfcom. Impressive.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:00:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Sorry Newsmax didn't tell you exactly what you wanted to hear. It is unlikely that you will find a news source you agree with 100% of the time. Your best bet is staring in the mirror and talking to yourself
View Quote
Best post of the year from a 20er
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:07:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

This may actually be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen on arfcom. Impressive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's still early in the year but it's in contention.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:21:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
OANN's new chicks are hotter anyway!
View Quote
Stephanie Meyers
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:23:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

GD is great for tons of stuff.

A reliable source of news, perhaps, if you can shift through the.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GD is great for tons of stuff.

A reliable source of news, perhaps, if you can shift through the.

That applies to ALL news, does it not?

You literally can’t trust anything
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:57:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

.....reliable as in it's a big echo chamber.....
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:00:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Ya it went from Antifa should be shot on sight for breaking and entering to why are they talking about shooting people on site for breaking and entering?
View Quote

Because it has been obvious what antifah does: burn, loot, rape, and murder.  None of that happened by the protestors on Jan 6th.  Big difference in their motivations and actions.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:02:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Don’t laugh I’ve taken all my marital relationship  advice from GD.
View Quote

Well then you ahould have never been married.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:04:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I hate to be this guy, but....

Trump's legal team had their day in court, and lost most of their cases. Many were flimsy and easily disprovable. If they had that evidence, they would have made it public, and it would be spreading all over the internet like fucking herpes.

We can feel like too many dead people voted, we can know that Republican poll watchers were illegally ejected in some cases, fuck, we can suspect that NSA cyber warfare tools were used to change vote tallies.

The burden of proof is on the plaintiff, and they failed to bring it. I'm sorry, and I don't like it, but that's where we are.
View Quote

Did you miss the hearing where they changed votes remotely on Dominion machines live?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:09:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Did you miss the hearing where they changed votes remotely on Dominion machines live?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hate to be this guy, but....

Trump's legal team had their day in court, and lost most of their cases. Many were flimsy and easily disprovable. If they had that evidence, they would have made it public, and it would be spreading all over the internet like fucking herpes.

We can feel like too many dead people voted, we can know that Republican poll watchers were illegally ejected in some cases, fuck, we can suspect that NSA cyber warfare tools were used to change vote tallies.

The burden of proof is on the plaintiff, and they failed to bring it. I'm sorry, and I don't like it, but that's where we are.

No, but we have no proof. You can't prove it. I can't prove it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:11:35 AM EDT
[#31]
CEO donated to the Clinton Foundation.  That's all you need to know...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:20:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Used to be. I remember days of first hand pictures, dug up tweets and Notrega's roll ups.

The news here devolves into conspiracy theories often and ruins the information that's actually presented through dilution.
View Quote
GD will let you know that something happened. Most times details are scarce and immediately devolve into hearsay, speculation, and trolling. Sometime later, after all the news organ reports have been updated to reflect the most current reports...GD finally provides information with a firmer base in reality.

Other than hearing that something occurred...depending on GD as your definitive source for news information makes as much sense as using GD for accurate information on medical issues or financial advice. You have to have the cognition to separate the wheat from the chaff.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:48:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Sorry Newsmax didn't tell you exactly what you wanted to hear. It is unlikely that you will find a news source you agree with 100% of the time. Your best bet is staring in the mirror and talking to yourself
View Quote

I do this.  WKRP News
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:01:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Ya it went from Antifa should be shot on sight for breaking and entering to why are they talking about shooting people on site for breaking and entering?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't be obtuse. It's the double standard that's the problem. That woman saw repeatedly over the last year that what she was doing was an acceptable form of protest. The people here are only operating from knowledge of the standard set by our leaders.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:08:09 PM EDT
[#35]
FFS:  When everyone got a hardon for Newsmax, I reminded them of OANN (which is meh, but at least sincerely aligned with my/our values) and told y'all about ntd.com, the epoch times, American Thought Leaders, etc.  You should be checking them out.  

It was clear from the start that newsmax were opportunists trying to take advantage of the fox news hate to grow their viewership.  And it worked.

ETA:

You also could give the Australian Sky News a chance.  They're fun.  CNA is also good, channelnewsasia.com.   Focused on the Indo Pacific region primarily, but they cover world events and seem to report ACTUAL news.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:17:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

^THIS.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:28:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I was skeptical going in but I gave them a fair chance to prove me wrong. They didn't. They just want to be the new faux news.........literally. They're completely phony and full of shit. What a surprise. They make just enough of the right noises for those that are easily fooled but it's all an act motivated by the financial windfall they see on the horizon.

They really raised my ire with their coverage of the nothing-burger at the Capitol. To listen to them, you'd think it was on par with 9/11. They went on and on for days about how they condemn the violence and how tragic it was and difficult to watch. Sound familiar? They adopt the left's narrative and play by their rules to avoid any criticism. How brave and authentic of them. The only tragedy I saw that was difficult to watch was the murder of that poor woman by the king's guard.

By the way, if violence is never, under any circumstances, acceptable as they claim, we wouldn't have a country. When corrupt people are intent on forcing their will upon you and they remove every avenue for a non-violent remedy, then violence becomes a legitimate answer.

The straw that broke the camel's back for me tonight was that phony douche, Chris whatever, stating that "we at newsmax have yet to see any evidence of election fraud". BYE DOUCHEBAGS.

View Quote

Join date... check

Post count... check

State... check

Concern... noted.

You paid liberal shills are pathetic. You don't even own guns.

Totally legit mail in ballots. Nobody would EVER send in fake ballots.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:06:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

GD?
View Quote

Actually GD is a good source for articles, its just that people don't read them and come to their own conclusions and then spin the threads in to mini echo chambers.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:37:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Murdered?  He had a stroke.  Yes, Antifa terrorist were there but they are not getting the blame.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Murdered?  He had a stroke.  Yes, Antifa terrorist were there but they are not getting the blame.

That is a lie. A bald faced lie. Officer Sicknick died after being struck in the head by a fire extinguisher. Either you are repeating a lie out of ignorance, or you are willfully choosing to lie. Which is it?

Murdered.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:49:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:53:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

You forgot about the patriot that was murdered! Her name was Ashli Babbit
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:53:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Newsmax is compromised
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:59:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That is a lie. A bald faced lie. Officer Sicknick died after being struck in the head by a fire extinguisher. Either you are repeating a lie out of ignorance, or you are willfully choosing to lie. Which is it?

Murdered.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Murdered.

Are you sure about that?

https://www.lawofficer.com/family-of-fallen-capitol-police-officer-says-cause-is-unknown-stop-making-it-political/
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:05:01 PM EDT
[#44]
OANN > Newsmax > everything else
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:06:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:08:19 PM EDT
[#46]
It's called programming for a reason.  There is always an agenda to be pushed, a narrative to be served.

When you turn off all MSM, you'll be happier for it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:10:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Murdered.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Murdered.

The only murder that took place was that of an unarmed woman shot pretty much point blank in the neck. Get your stories straight, comrade.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:12:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Well, ain't that some shit.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:19:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Murdered.

Are you sure about that?

https://www.lawofficer.com/family-of-fallen-capitol-police-officer-says-cause-is-unknown-stop-making-it-political/

This!  Investigation has not even determined cause of death, more or less an arrest for murder
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:03:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

You're not going to find a majority of the nation that thinks we are "there" at this time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

By the way, if violence is never, under any circumstances, acceptable as they claim, we wouldn't have a country. When corrupt people are intent on forcing their will upon you and they remove every avenue for a non-violent remedy, then violence becomes a legitimate answer.

You're not going to find a majority of the nation that thinks we are "there" at this time.

And when it is "there" time, it won't be an available option. NFA classification of semiautomatic rifles/pistols/SGs & magazines is being planned.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top