Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 7/30/2019 2:15:54 PM EDT
CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE FOURTH KIND - ALIEN ABDUCTION  THE UNWANTED PIECE OF THE UFO PUZZLE

WARNING
The following information may change your preconceived notion of the true nature of Alien Abductions and UFO’s. Enter at your own risk; you may come away a changed person, many already have.
View Quote
What you are about to see is probably the best kept secret in the UFO research community.

The following work is the culmination of 15 years of Alien Abduction and UFO research by a group of researchers called CE4 Research Group. These researchers took on one piece of the UFO puzzle as a research project. They have done honest research into this strange and unusual phenomenon. They first started with a hypothesis, collected the data and then attempted to share their findings. The research group has to date worked with over 350 so called cases of the Alien Abduction Experience.
View Quote
During the investigations into the experiencers case testimonies, CE4 Research Group found something really remarkable. They found that some of these Christian Alien Abduction experiencers had been able to stop or even terminate the experience from their lives. The most fascinating finding was that this was even possible. And there was a commonality amongst the experiencers in the way that they were able to do this. This is something that the worlds leading researchers in this field of investigation publicly say is not possible. But the findings of CE4 Research Group show otherwise. When questioned off the record, many of these leading world researchers admit they themselves have come across similar cases.
View Quote
Through the research into the case testimonies it was found that some of the experiencers were able to stop or terminate the experience. There was a recognized commonality in the method that was used among the Christian experiencers. The experience was shown to be able to be stopped or terminated by calling on the name and authority of JESUS CHRIST. Not as a magic word but by their allegiance to and personal relationship with Him.  
View Quote
What causes someone to have an abduction experience?
This is a question that secular researchers do not have an answer for to this day.
But we at CE4 Research Group have found through our research that people can have this experience because of one of three reasons or a combination of these reasons:

1. You asked for it. Some people actually ask to have the experience to know what is like or about. Be careful what you ask for.

2. You unknowingly open a door to the realm of this experience. Some people unknowingly opened a door for the experience, by being involved in New Age or Occult activities. When you engage in the unknown things outside of GOD the Creator and His WORD you make yourself vulnerable to these entities. We have found this reason to be the most often found root cause.

3. You are part of an ongoing cycle or social conditioning. When asked about the experiencer's parents or early family life, we found that the opening had come from one or more of the parents. It IS important how you raise your children. When there is a GODLY covering over the family by the head of the household, the family is protected. But if there is No GODLY covering, the family is open to these types of unnatural experiences.
View Quote
It's worth reading further at the link.
Link Posted: 7/30/2019 2:24:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Chuck Missler was big on that theory.
Link Posted: 7/30/2019 2:26:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Chuck Missler was big on that theory.
View Quote
So is L.A. Marzulli, Tom Horn, and the late Cris Putnam.

L.A. Marzulli claims that the technique does not work with some people.  He's speculating as to why.

My take is that you can't just yell out the name "Jesus"; you have to actually have faith.
Link Posted: 7/30/2019 2:37:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Jesus really does save. I've read of dogman encounters that ended when a true believer in Christ called upon Him.

Which brings us to the theory some have that dogman is more of an evil spirit than a flesh and blood cryptid. I don't know.
Link Posted: 7/30/2019 3:03:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Roswell 1947 : What Really Happened? Deconstructing the Myth, Demolishing the Stronghold
Link Posted: 7/30/2019 3:46:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Jesus really does save. I've read of dogman encounters that ended when a true believer in Christ called upon Him.

Which brings us to the theory some have that dogman is more of an evil spirit than a flesh and blood cryptid. I don't know.
View Quote
The same is true with Sasquatch encounters.
Link Posted: 7/30/2019 3:47:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE FOURTH KIND - ALIEN ABDUCTION  THE UNWANTED PIECE OF THE UFO PUZZLE

WARNING
The following information may change your preconceived notion of the true nature of Alien Abductions and UFO’s. Enter at your own risk; you may come away a changed person, many already have.
View Quote
What you are about to see is probably the best kept secret in the UFO research community.

The following work is the culmination of 15 years of Alien Abduction and UFO research by a group of researchers called CE4 Research Group. These researchers took on one piece of the UFO puzzle as a research project. They have done honest research into this strange and unusual phenomenon. They first started with a hypothesis, collected the data and then attempted to share their findings. The research group has to date worked with over 350 so called cases of the Alien Abduction Experience.
View Quote
During the investigations into the experiencers case testimonies, CE4 Research Group found something really remarkable. They found that some of these Christian Alien Abduction experiencers had been able to stop or even terminate the experience from their lives. The most fascinating finding was that this was even possible. And there was a commonality amongst the experiencers in the way that they were able to do this. This is something that the worlds leading researchers in this field of investigation publicly say is not possible. But the findings of CE4 Research Group show otherwise. When questioned off the record, many of these leading world researchers admit they themselves have come across similar cases.
View Quote
Through the research into the case testimonies it was found that some of the experiencers were able to stop or terminate the experience. There was a recognized commonality in the method that was used among the Christian experiencers. The experience was shown to be able to be stopped or terminated by calling on the name and authority of JESUS CHRIST. Not as a magic word but by their allegiance to and personal relationship with Him.  
View Quote
What causes someone to have an abduction experience?
This is a question that secular researchers do not have an answer for to this day.
But we at CE4 Research Group have found through our research that people can have this experience because of one of three reasons or a combination of these reasons:

1. You asked for it. Some people actually ask to have the experience to know what is like or about. Be careful what you ask for.

2. You unknowingly open a door to the realm of this experience. Some people unknowingly opened a door for the experience, by being involved in New Age or Occult activities. When you engage in the unknown things outside of GOD the Creator and His WORD you make yourself vulnerable to these entities. We have found this reason to be the most often found root cause.

3. You are part of an ongoing cycle or social conditioning. When asked about the experiencer's parents or early family life, we found that the opening had come from one or more of the parents. It IS important how you raise your children. When there is a GODLY covering over the family by the head of the household, the family is protected. But if there is No GODLY covering, the family is open to these types of unnatural experiences.
View Quote
It's worth reading further at the link.
View Quote
This is very well known and widely believed.
Link Posted: 7/30/2019 4:05:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I have believed for years that the Roswell UFO was the Horten Stealth Fighter.  Ditto the UFO's Ken Arnold saw.  This the first time I've heard those explanations for the "bodies," though.  I'm not sure I can accept all of that.
Link Posted: 7/30/2019 4:12:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Some say there was a Horton at the Ranch used for radar testing. That's what Lazar supposedly saw. The rest he fabricated. He was a technician, not an engineer or scientist. There was no internet as we know it at the time for him to look at what the "thing" he saw might have been.

HORTEN Ho 229 - The Worlds First Flying Wing
Link Posted: 7/30/2019 4:43:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Interesting theory OP ??

Someone in GD had the same theory once, that ‘aliens’ will be be the ones to ‘visit’ us in the end days.  But they arent really aliens, they are demons.
Link Posted: 7/30/2019 4:51:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Interesting theory OP ??

Someone in GD had the same theory once, that ‘aliens’ will be be the ones to ‘visit’ us in the end days.  But they arent really aliens, they are demons.
View Quote
Rabbit hole coming up, are  you ready?

Okay, here goes:

The "aliens" seem to be peculiarly interested in reproduction when abducting humans.  Reproduction involves DNA.  The "aliens" like to leave "implants" in abductees, purpose unknown.

Here is L.A. Marzulli's theory (as best I can reconstruct it from memory):

1.  In the Bible, the Book of Revelation talks about "the Mark of the Beast" in the hand or forehead, and a person who receives it cannot be saved.
2.  The people who take the Mark of the Beast will seek death and be unable to find it.
3.  You will not be able to buy or sell without the Mark of the Beast.
4.  Marzulli believes the alien implants are prototypes of the Mark of the Beast.
5.  The implants will eventually be offered as a "gift" to mankind that will allow the recipient to live for centuries with no disease or death
6.  The implant changes the recipient's DNA, making a person no longer completely human, and therefore no longer subject to "salvation" through the Blood of Jesus Christ.  It's as if the change in DNA makes the person something other than what God created, and is no longer eligible for redemption.
7.  The reason the people who receive this will seek death and not find it is because their DNA is altered so any malady, injury, or any other threat to the new biological "person" will be healed almost immediately.
8.  The UFO "aliens" are the "Great Deception" predicted that will be so powerful it will deceive, if possible, the very elect.

I might add:  Why is the icon of Satan referred to as "The Beast?"  I've heard theories the "Beast" is the "Beast System," but what if it is also a personage.  What if it's called "The Beast" because it's not human or not entirely human, i.e. an "alien" and human hybrid, or a Nephilim?
Link Posted: 7/30/2019 5:00:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Interesting theory OP ??

View Quote
Or good vs. bad aliens.

For example, "Invasion of the Saucer Men" aliens creeped me out and were bad news.

Here's the whole movie, ok, the whole movie without people. Runs 7 minutes. Aliens fighting with drunk cow @ 5:00 may be too disturbing for some:

Link Posted: 7/30/2019 5:05:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Okay, here goes:

The "aliens" seem to be peculiarly interested in reproduction when abducting humans.  Reproduction involves DNA.  The "aliens" like to leave "implants" in abductees, purpose unknown.

1.  In the Bible, the Book of Revelation talks about "the Mark of the Beast" in the hand or forehead, and a person who receives it cannot be saved.
2.  The people who take the Mark of the Beast will seek death and be unable to find it.
4.  Marzulli believes the alien implants are prototypes of the Mark of the Beast.
5.  The implants will eventually be offered as a "gift" to mankind that will allow the recipient to live for centuries with no disease or death
6.  The implant changes the recipient's DNA, making a person no longer completely human, and therefore no longer subject to "salvation" through the Blood of Jesus Christ.  It's as if the change in DNA makes the person something other than what God created, and is no longer eligible for redemption.
7.  The reason the people who receive this will seek death and not find it is because their DNA is altered so any malady, injury, or any other threat to the new biological "person" will be healed almost immediately.
8.  The UFO "aliens" are the "Great Deception" predicted that will be so powerful it will deceive, if possible, the very elect.

I might add:  Why is the icon of Satan referred to as "The Beast?"  I've heard theories the "Beast" is the "Beast System," but what if it is also a personage.  What if it's called "The Beast" because it's not human or not entirely human, i.e. an "alien" and human hybrid, or a Nephilim?
View Quote
Good points.   Looking at it from this angle is very different.  The same poster said ‘aliens’ will be used to detract people from belief in God and proclaim there is no God.
Link Posted: 7/30/2019 6:28:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I have believed for years that the Roswell UFO was the Horten Stealth Fighter.  Ditto the UFO's Ken Arnold saw.  This the first time I've heard those explanations for the "bodies," though.  I'm not sure I can accept all of that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
What do you guys think of the Project Mogul explanation for the Roswell incident?

Richard A. Muller - Sound Channel
Link Posted: 7/30/2019 7:13:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/30/2019 7:17:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/30/2019 7:21:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Some say there was a Horton at the Ranch used for radar testing. That's what Lazar supposedly saw. The rest he fabricated. He was a technician, not an engineer or scientist. There was no internet as we know it at the time for him to look at what the "thing" he saw might have been.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-U3XPLJHiMmM/UYIqMY3lCwI/AAAAAAAAESg/_VNoOLDOza4/s1600/6.jpg

http://www.infiniteunknown.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Horten-Ho-2-29-Bomber-01.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXZhhL6bKCI
View Quote
What?
Link Posted: 7/30/2019 9:49:17 PM EDT
[#17]
I can understand why you would come to this conclusion if you were a serious believer in Christianity.
Link Posted: 7/30/2019 10:02:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
I believe it , since you can see via reports how it gets off literally by their fear.
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 5:45:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Skinwalker.
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 10:12:03 AM EDT
[#20]
When I was around 13 years old, my younger brother and I used to share a bedroom.  His bed was nearest the window.  Mine was closer to the closet.

One night as I was lying in bed, not really sleepy, but facing away from the window, I perceived that "something" was watching me through the window.  At first, it was trying to put it into my head that it was a "space alien."  Yes, that exact phrase was being put into my head.  I think the creature was trying to convey this in terminology a 13-year-old in the late 1970's might use.  It sounds hokey, but it literally was projecting the term "space alien" into my head.

Trouble is, I wasn't buying it.  And it could tell I didn't believe it.  Very quickly its demeanor turned to one of utter, unadulterated, absolute, pure hatred.  The hatred this thing projected toward me is very difficult to describe in intensity, other than to say if you could picture all the horrors of Hell suddenly embodied in an entity standing mere feet from you then you have a tiny idea of the intensity of the feeling.  I was utterly terrified.  It kept putting into my head "if you look at me I will kill you."  I was shaking and sweating I was so scared.  I prayed to Jesus as if I were facing a grizzly bear.  I honestly don't think I could feel the same terror toward a grizzly bear that I felt toward this thing.  It was that bad.

Clearly this was more than an "alien."  It was obviously a demonic entity, and it was angry that I had not been deceived by its attempt to portray itself as an alien.  I don't know if it was going to stage a "fake UFO abduction" or was laying the ground work for future encounters, or what.

My prayer worked, and I felt it slowly recede from the window.  Note that I didn't just "feel better".  I felt it leave as if someone was drawing back a curtain.

I have encountered other evil entities over the years, but that was the only one that masqueraded as an "alien."

That was my first bona fide evidence that the so-called extraterrestrials may in fact be demons.
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 6:16:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Okay, here goes:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting theory OP ??

Okay, here goes:

That’s making the assumption that our souls are affected by our DNA?  I mean it could be true, who knows, but I doubt it.  The mark of the beast  has to be spiritual mark.
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 6:20:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That’s making the assumption that our souls are affected by our DNA?  I mean it could be true, who knows, but I doubt it.  The mark of the beast  has to be spiritual mark.
View Quote
I certainly don't understand the "mechanics" of it.  I will just say that the Mark of the Beast could be both physical and spiritual.
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 6:30:43 PM EDT
[#23]
More Perspective on This

It's way too long for me to do justice to it by summarizing.
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 6:42:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
More Perspective on This

It's way too long for me to do justice to it by summarizing.
View Quote
Designer genes means a whole different thing today than it did when I was a kid.
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 10:44:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
When I was around 13 years old, by younger brother and I used to share a bedroom.  His bed was nearest the window.  Mine was closer to the closet.

One night as I was lying in bed, not really sleepy, but facing away from the window, I perceived that "something" was watching me through the window.  At first, it was trying to put it into my head that it was a "space alien."  Yes, that exact phrase was being put into my head.  I think the creature was trying to convey this in terminology a 13-year-old in the late 1970's might use.  It sounds hokey, but it literally was projecting the term "space alien" into my head.

Trouble is, I wasn't buying it.  And it could tell I didn't believe it.  Very quickly its demeanor turned to one of utter, unadulterated, absolute, pure hatred.  The hatred this thing projected toward me is very difficult to describe in intensity, other than to say if you could picture all the horrors of Hell suddenly embodied in an entity standing mere feet from you then you have a tiny idea of the intensity of the feeling.  I was utterly terrified.  It kept putting into my head "if you look at me I will kill you."  I was shaking and sweating I was so scared.  I prayed to Jesus as if I were facing a grizzly bear.  I honestly don't think I could feel the same terror toward a grizzly bear that I felt toward this thing.  It was that bad.

Clearly this was more than an "alien."  It was obviously a demonic entity, and it was angry that I had not been deceived by its attempt to portray itself as an alien.  I don't know if it was going to stage a "fake UFO abduction" or was laying the ground work for future encounters, or what.

My prayer worked, and I felt it slowly recede from the window.  Note that I didn't just "feel better".  I felt it leave as if someone was drawing back a curtain.

I have encountered other evil entities over the years, but that was the only one that masqueraded as an "alien."

That was my first bona fide evidence that the so-called extraterrestrials may in fact be demons.
View Quote
Damn...that's freaky
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 2:24:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The same is true with Sasquatch encounters.
View Quote
Yup.

Which again challenges the idea that we are dealing with an undiscovered primate or a relic hominid.

The longer you stay with this subject (no matter what you believed starting out), you begin to drift into pretty uncomfortable territory.

Even the people like Moneymaker and the NAWAC folks report seeing self illuminating eyes.  We are not dealing with a simple ape or remnant of cavemen.
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 2:30:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yup.

Which again challenges the idea that we are dealing with an undiscovered primate or a relic hominid.

The longer you stay with this subject (no matter what you believed starting out), you begin to drift into pretty uncomfortable territory.
View Quote
That is the absolute truth!
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 2:37:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

Yes.

The more you think you know, the more you realize there is so much more that you don't know.
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 2:49:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yes.

The more you think you know, the more you realize there is so much more that you don't know.
View Quote
QFT
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 4:04:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 4:24:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Regarding Bigfoot, from what I have read (and I am no expert) there are 4 types.  Some more docile, some very aggressive, some very ape like and others almost demonic in appearance and VERY aggressive.

I believe the latter to be demonic in nature, but also the very docile.  One of the reports I listened to was about an autistic boy who was non communicative.  He lived with his grandmother in the country and befriended several Sasquatch.  He would sit on the edge of the woods and talk to them day in an day out.  They told him they were “ancients” who were here to give knowledge and observe.

The others I believe are relic hominids of some type.
View Quote
I lean more towards the 'trickster' view towards this phenomena.  All of these paranormal subjects seem to be related, and either their motivations can't be understood or they are deceptive by nature.  I lean more towards Jacques Vallée than John Green nowadays.
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 4:28:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 4:42:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Regarding Bigfoot, from what I have read (and I am no expert) there are 4 types.  Some more docile, some very aggressive, some very ape like and others almost demonic in appearance and VERY aggressive.

I believe the latter to be demonic in nature, but also the very docile.  One of the reports I listened to was about an autistic boy who was non communicative.  He lived with his grandmother in the country and befriended several Sasquatch.  He would sit on the edge of the woods and talk to them day in an day out.  They told him they were “ancients” who were here to give knowledge and observe.

The others I believe are relic hominids of some type.
View Quote
The ancients are seen more as another tribe by Indians. Kind of "Keepers of the Forest".
They can and do sometimes scare away people who intend harm.

A lot of our stories are so old and have lost much of their matter in the last couple of hundred years.
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 4:46:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I lean more towards the 'trickster' view towards this phenomena.  All of these paranormal subjects seem to be related, and either their motivations can't be understood or they are deceptive by nature.  I lean more towards Jacques Vallée than John Green nowadays.
View Quote
There does appear to be a unified connection.  Can you elaborate on your trickster view?
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 4:46:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Damn...that's freaky
View Quote
My experiences were similar.
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 4:49:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yes.

View Quote
John Mack, Jacques Vallée, Hunt For The Skinwalker, Missing 411, traditional folklore and stories of the Fae, etc.

I used to think that Stan Gordon was all over the damn place.  Now I understand where he is coming from.
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 7:07:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Skinwalker.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Skinwalker.
Interdasting...

I didn't realize they created this forum.. i know  they were talking about it..
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 7:29:16 PM EDT
[#38]
I love these threads

Any way, if say we were created by some one, for some reason, they might not appreciate
Their creation being tampered with.
This is interesting considering the topic.

Mankind's oldest creation story..

The Anunnaki Creation Story: The Biggest Secret in Human History - Nibiru is Coming
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 7:37:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

There does appear to be a unified connection.  Can you elaborate on your trickster view?
View Quote
Oh, I have a feeling that you and a couple of other people here have had similar experiences.

Equipment that goes haywire or stops working in certain areas.  Activity that happens at the exact moment you go to change batteries, like something was just waiting.  No activity all day or night, but then you come across obvious signs left on your trail back.  Glimpses of light that seems.to lead you deeper into the woods.  Some of it seems mischievous, while some appears to be sinister.  At least to me it appears that way.

Aspects of the phenomena would appear to have the ability to remain permanently hidden from us, yet it doesn't.  Are the glimpses that we get accidental or on purpose?  It feels like something is toying with you much of the time.  I think that a lot of what we experience has been going on for a long long time.  From wil o wisps leading travelers to their deaths and Indian trickster legends to the documented accounts of Skinwalker Ranch and Sedona.  How many of the missing from Paulidest clusters just stepped off the path for a moment to follow a strange light in order to get a better look?

Lol. That's why I never debated any of the naysayers in the other Bigfoot threads. Unless they get out and experience some high strangeness for themselves, they will never believe in any of this stuff.  Personal accounts, photos, video, audio evidence....none of it will sway anyone who hasn't really experienced it.  And I can't blame them.  A lot of it wouldn't sway me if I hadn't had some of the experiences that I have had.  However, once you have an experience of your own you start to look at the evidence that is out there with a different eye.  I don't try to convince anyone that these things are real, because I honestly wouldn't expect them to believe any of this on my or anyone elses word alone.

I always found it amusing when Fistpeso would tell people that they needed to go out and look for themselves and see what they found. The hardcore sceptics thought that he was dodging their requests for proof, when in reality he was giving them the only answer that they really needed.
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 9:52:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
John Mack, Jacques Vallée, Hunt For The Skinwalker, Missing 411, traditional folklore and stories of the Fae, etc.

I used to think that Stan Gordon was all over the damn place.  Now I understand where he is coming from.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

Crazy, isn't it?
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 10:33:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Crazy, isn't it?
View Quote
Lol.  Crazy is the perfect description.

That is why I don't waste time arguing about this sort of stuff with people.  I don't blame them one bit for doubting any of this.  A lot of this stuff defies a ordinary explanation.  I think that Sasquatch has a physical element to it...they interact with their environment, leave traces, practice predation on animals and (I believe)  people.  Yet we can't find a body. Then you get into the more paranormal aspects... Bigfoot being seen in the same time and place as UFO sightings, Dogmen...stuff like that.  Are these things just different manifestations of the same phenomenon?  Are they completely different entities that are simultaneously drawn towards one another or a certain place?

I used to laugh at all of the woo that went on in this field.  Mindspeak, cloaking, infrasound, portals.  Now I honestly don't know what is outside of the realm of possibility.  I will say that I don't think that any of these things are what you would call benevolent towards us. More like too alien to understand their motives or actions, if not outright inimical at times.  I still don't believe the "gentle forest brother" spiel.
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 10:41:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Lol.  Crazy is the perfect description.

That is why I don't waste time arguing about this sort of stuff with people.  I don't blame them one bit for doubting any of this.  A lot of this stuff defies a ordinary explanation.  I think that Sasquatch has a physical element to it...they interact with their environment, leave traces, practice predation on animals and (I believe)  people.  Yet we can't find a body. Then you get into the more paranormal aspects... Bigfoot being seen in the same time and place as UFO sightings, Dogmen...stuff like that.  Are these things just different manifestations of the same phenomenon?  Are they completely different entities that are simultaneously drawn towards one another or a certain place?

I used to laugh at all of the woo that went on in this field.  Mindspeak, cloaking, infrasound, portals.  Now I honestly don't know what is outside of the realm of possibility.  I will say that I don't think that any of these things are what you would call benevolent towards us. More like too alien too understand their motives or actions, if not outright inimical at times.  I still don't believe the "gentle forest brother" spiel.
View Quote
Get out of my head!  You nailed it tonight.  This subject gets crazier and scarier the deeper you get.  What’s even scarier is that this stuff  is happening right under our nose on a daily basis.
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 11:50:40 PM EDT
[#43]
I remember reading a novel several years ago that was on this subject of aliens being demons. The aliens began to let themselves be known to human kind, trying to "help" them.
All kinds of ways they (main characters and associates) were trying to expose and fight the demons.
In the end, the primary characters, even their dog, were raptured. They described seeing the dead rising from their graves for the rapture also. Given new bodies, etc. Told by Jesus they were going to have a feast then prepare for the final battle.
It stopped there.

Don't remember the title.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 2:58:56 AM EDT
[#44]
The more I read and learn about all these phenomena,  the more I want to know but I also become more concerned about what the eventual outcome will be. I see these occurrences happening at more frequent levels now. I also firmly believe that .gov knows what's going on in a great number of these events or at least has more knowledge about them than the average citizen.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 9:37:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Oh, I have a feeling that you and a couple of other people here have had similar experiences.

Equipment that goes haywire or stops working in certain areas.  Activity that happens at the exact moment you go to change batteries, like something was just waiting.  No activity all day or night, but then you come across obvious signs left on your trail back.  Glimpses of light that seems.to lead you deeper into the woods.  Some of it seems mischievous, while some appears to be sinister.  At least to me it appears that way.

Aspects of the phenomena would appear to have the ability to remain permanently hidden from us, yet it doesn't.  Are the glimpses that we get accidental or on purpose?  It feels like something is toying with you much of the time.  I think that a lot of what we experience has been going on for a long long time.  From wil o wisps leading travelers to their deaths and Indian trickster legends to the documented accounts of Skinwalker Ranch and Sedona.  How many of the missing from Paulidest clusters just stepped off the path for a moment to follow a strange light in order to get a better look?

Lol. That's why I never debated any of the naysayers in the other Bigfoot threads. Unless they get out and experience some high strangeness for themselves, they will never believe in any of this stuff.  Personal accounts, photos, video, audio evidence....none of it will sway anyone who hasn't really experienced it.  And I can't blame them.  A lot of it wouldn't sway me if I hadn't had some of the experiences that I have had.  However, once you have an experience of your own you start to look at the evidence that is out there with a different eye.  I don't try to convince anyone that these things are real, because I honestly wouldn't expect them to believe any of this on my or anyone elses word alone.

I always found it amusing when Fistpeso would tell people that they needed to go out and look for themselves and see what they found. The hardcore sceptics thought that he was dodging their requests for proof, when in reality he was giving them the only answer that they really needed.
View Quote
You get it.  

A great book on the subject is "Mysteries of Time and Space" by Brad Steiger.  He toys with the idea that there is some malevolent personage controlling all of it.

I will say, though, that the story he tells in the book placing Bigfoot, UFO's, poltergeists, etc. all together may or may not be authentic.  I used to be a Coast Insider and I was in an internet chat room with Brad Steiger and George Noory some  years ago.

I confronted Mr. Steiger about that story in "Mysteries of Time and Space."  He stated that he put that in the book on a dare from someone, implying that it might have been a confabulated story although he never came right out and admitted it.

The rest of the book is very compelling as far as "connecting the dots."
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 10:17:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Interesting theory OP

Someone in GD had the same theory once, that 'aliens' will be be the ones to 'visit' us in the end days.  But they arent really aliens, they are demons.
View Quote
Sounds like the tv adaptation of Childhood's End that was on a few years ago.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 12:05:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You get it.  

A great book on the subject is "Mysteries of Time and Space" by Brad Steiger.  He toys with the idea that there is some malevolent personage controlling all of it.

I will say, though, that the story he tells in the book placing Bigfoot, UFO's, poltergeists, etc. all together may or may not be authentic.  I used to be a Coast Insider and I was in an internet 8 room with Brad Steiger and George Noory some  years ago.

I confronted Mr. Steiger about that story in "Mysteries of Time and Space."  He stated that he put that in the book on a dare from someone, implying that it might have been a confabulated story although he never came right out and admitted it.

The rest of the book is very compelling as far as "connecting the dots."
View Quote
I have heard of that book, buy have never read it.  We probably should start up an Essential Reading thread to give one another some suggestions.  It looks like we have a lot more experience, research, and knowledge of past researchers here than a lot of forums strictly dedicated to the paranormal.

I recently read Paranormal Planet by Jack Cary, who worked with JC Johnson/Crypto 4 Corners.  He also connects a lot of dots between different phenomena and cones to the conclusion that there is a unified cause behind the different activity.  I don't agree with his final conclusion, but it is a good read.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 12:07:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

O

I have heard of that book, buy have never read it.  We probably should start up an Essential Reading thread to give one another some suggestions.  It looks like we have a lot more experience, research, and knowledge of past researchers here than a lot of forums strictly dedicated to the paranormal.

I recently read Paranormal Planet by Jack Cary, who worked with JC Johnson/Crypto 4 Corners.  He also connects a lot of dots between different phenomena and cones to the conclusion that there is a unified cause behind the different activity.  I don't agree with his final conclusion, but it is a good read.
View Quote
Great Idea on the essential reading thread.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 1:55:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting theory OP

Someone in GD had the same theory once, that 'aliens' will be be the ones to 'visit' us in the end days.  But they arent really aliens, they are demons.
Excellent mini series. And in it the aliens wanted our destruction.

I read how we toss a nuke based object into Jupiter, and drop our asses on other planets, not one thought given to harming, changing life if it exists just by showing up or blowing it up.

I think for the most part, Aliens avoid us cause we are the evil.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 2:03:41 PM EDT
[#50]
On this same note, I wonder if all aliens are demons, or are some angels?  Ex- the ‘Swedes’ v the Greys
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top