Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2018 8:02:19 PM EDT
So I heard a retired Supreme Court judge saying the protestors are not going far enough and should be pushing for the repeal of the 2nd Amendment, and a leftist politician talking about the same. I believe we need to be prepared to march on Washington and just show how many people they are dealing with!
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 8:14:52 PM EDT
[#1]
That wouldn't change anything.  The right to bear arms is inalieable.  The 2A does not "grant us the right" it mearly affirms it, and restricts the .Gov from messing with it (in theroy).
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 8:24:31 PM EDT
[#2]
That will happen about the time the 1st Amendment is repealed!
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 8:30:09 PM EDT
[#3]
He is 97 years old. If anything needs amending it would be to place age limits on  the SC.  Too many hang on until the bitter end long after they have exhausted their mental faculties.
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 8:33:29 PM EDT
[#4]
They seemed to have forgotten from their civics classes how this works. I doubt you could get 2/3rds of Congress or 3/4ths of the states to agree that the sky is blue or it's dark at night.
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 8:40:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Sanford Levinson, University of Texas law professor, has taken the position that the entire Constitution needs to be scrapped.

Can you imagine David Hogg as a constitutional delegate?

Link Posted: 3/27/2018 8:43:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That will happen about the time the 1st Amendment is repealed!
View Quote
Don't get them any more ideas
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 9:12:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Sanford Levinson, University of Texas law professor, has taken the position that the entire Constitution needs to be scrapped.

Can you imagine David Hogg as a constitutional delegate?

View Quote
Yeah, his ideas suck now just as much as when I was in school there. As with other big schools, the professional "thinkers" are liberal as he'll and aren't connected to the real world.
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 9:25:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Fuck that shit.
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 9:36:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 9:40:11 PM EDT
[#10]
If the Second Amendment actually is repealed, then that very moment is the one where we MUST use it for its ultimate purpose.

I hope it doesn't come to that.  I prefer a peaceful life but I demand a free one.
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 11:01:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 11:10:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Tree of Liberty needs to watered again....
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 6:19:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Don't get them any more ideas
View Quote
try talking about your religion in public in the "wrong place"
meet up with a dozen men and woman dressed as bikers or looking like a "militia" see how fast your right to assemble is assaulted.
Believe the Press isnt controlled by the DNC today?
Bring your conservative voice to a local Univercity and see how fast you're shut down ala Milo, Shapiro, Coulter, and our own Crowder

theyve been dismantling the 1st for 40 years and chopping away on the 4th..
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 12:53:07 PM EDT
[#14]
If the liberal lying media was not talking about gun control or the whore, it would be a non issue.  A repeal of the 2nd is impossible for another generation.
Link Posted: 4/3/2018 12:42:19 PM EDT
[#15]
From the level of activity we're seeing at the state level, I'd say that the communist whores have decided that repealing the 2A is a lost cause, at least for now, and that they can set the conditions for such a repeal by more activism at lower levels of government and administration.

The local and regional level is where we need to concentrate, and quite frankly, we need to catch up to the Stalinist hordes, because they're way ahead of us. They, like the insurgents they imagine themselves to be, have the luxury of selecting the time, place and intensity of their attacks.

I've started recruiting NRA members in my immediate surroundings, and have two new Life members signed up in the last two weeks.

Start small. Start local. Start getting our message out there to the people you know, and let them spread it.

Get involved with the CMP and its various programs. It's a ready-made grassroots level organization that absolutely needs our support.

There's all kinds of things we can do on an individual level that will have great collective impact.
Link Posted: 4/3/2018 12:56:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So I heard a retired Supreme Court judge saying the protestors are not going far enough and should be pushing for the repeal of the 2nd Amendment, and a leftist politician talking about the same. I believe we need to be prepared to march on Washington and just show how many people they are dealing with!
View Quote
We're going to march on Washington with unregistered butter knives! Let them know we mean business.
Link Posted: 4/11/2018 10:28:53 AM EDT
[#17]
I've never liked the fact that alcohol, tobacco, and firearms are connected by a Federal Agency, but we should look at the repeal of the 18th Amendment by the passage of the 21st. After thirteen years of increasing disdain for LAW on every level, life long never-drinkers wanted to get rid of Prohibition.
Link Posted: 4/13/2018 5:10:12 PM EDT
[#18]
I heard a hobo once talk about free liquor for life.
I put that about on par with any retiree talking stupid shit .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top